Author Topic: A thread for all PC-cunt mother fuckers  (Read 18414 times)

Himu

Re: A thread for all PC-cunt mother fuckers
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2012, 01:26:20 PM »
eagerly awaiting himu's next phase in life: voting republican

:-X :-X :yuck :yuck :yuck
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2012, 01:36:11 PM »
positive touch confirmed to be an Asshole American.
IYKYK

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2012, 03:06:55 PM »
Thread needs more "librul" thrown around.

Robo

« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2012, 03:10:15 PM »
most of you guys are single with no prospects. no wonder you hate women el o el

. . .  :-\
obo

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2012, 03:52:55 PM »
positive touch confirmed to be an Asshole American.

yep im pretty awesome

touch me
pcp

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2012, 03:57:39 PM »
Positive touch, reply mofo, reply!
Unzip

Himu

« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2012, 04:00:48 PM »
sorry pt, i don't touch assholes. unless it's my own. in the dead of the night. with a purple dildo.
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2012, 04:30:29 PM »
It's a shameful thing unfolding here

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2012, 04:43:01 PM »
Positive touch, reply mofo, reply!

oh yeah.  stupid skyrim, making me forget real life
pcp

Himu

« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2012, 04:43:52 PM »
i find it funny someone who is an asshole american has an avatar of someone named Butz
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2012, 06:10:11 PM »
ITS NOT BUTZ ITS THE DUDE FROM MYSTIC QUEST
pcp

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2012, 06:10:44 PM »
CAN YOU SPARE 10G FOR A CUP OF JOE??
pcp

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2012, 06:15:20 PM »
yes thats right i am single.....and looking.
Bitches be sugar-coated and shit, but when I stealth my spunky-drive by in your clit, yeah gurl. Alex Navvaro, Tony Mott.
:{]

Himu

« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2012, 06:24:00 PM »
sorry, i have erase mystic quest from my mind
IYKYK

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2012, 07:11:43 PM »
i need to upgrade my mobo and ram pretty soon. any recs?
nat

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2012, 09:10:24 PM »
©ZH

Lan

« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2012, 10:58:00 PM »
aaaaahhhhhh my new home

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2012, 02:24:10 AM »
Wait, people actually keep up with forum "personality" relationships?

I never thought I'd say this and mean it, but y'all motherfuckers need to get outside more.
yar

Bebpo

« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2012, 03:35:37 AM »
i still can't believe devo and timedog ended up together

that's some jessie spano/ac slater level cray-crayness right there

Devo is with timedog?  Wat. 

That's weird because Timedog is apparently good friends with my buddy Alex.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2012, 03:54:46 AM »
Another time, another dog

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2012, 10:00:27 AM »

I never thought I'd say this and mean it, but y'all motherfuckers need to get outside more.

ehn, don't worry too much about me, triumph.  if they did yearbook-style voting on the bore, let's just say i wouldn't be too worried about stealing away the "most likely to be foreveralone" award from you.

What do I need to worry when there are actually people with asberger's on the forum?
yar

blame space

« Reply #141 on: June 09, 2012, 12:12:13 PM »
you people will cling to anything in order to satiate your desire for a "no girls allowed" club. it's pathetic. change your brain himuro.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2012, 12:16:29 PM »
you people will cling to anything in order to satiate your desire for a "no girls allowed" club. it's pathetic. change your brain himuro.
And yet, here you are

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2012, 12:43:46 PM »
remembering a couple details associated with a screen name isn't a sign of asperger's.  it's actually more a sign of *not* suffering from early onset senility.

go hobble off to your rocking chair, grandfather.

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU CODSWALLOP

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Was referring to emceegrammar, who I'm fairly certain has admitted to having assburgers.  Also, he tried to argue that Wii Music not only was a game but was good, so yeah.
[close]
yar

Lan

« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2012, 01:01:00 PM »

I can believe it.

Lan

« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2012, 01:05:02 PM »
Don't worry single men. You will also find your equivalent to Devo.

I promise you it will come. Via internet forums, dating sites, and facebook. You will get there just be patient.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2012, 01:47:24 PM »

I promise you it will come. Via internet forums, dating sites, and facebook. You will get there just be patient.
Can I rather just find some free movie tickets? :-\

Himu

« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2012, 02:25:16 PM »

who said anything about a no girls allowed club? girls are allowed! ???
IYKYK

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #148 on: June 09, 2012, 02:32:26 PM »

Devo is with timedog?  Wat. 

That's weird because Timedog is apparently good friends with my buddy Alex.

Where does Alex live? Timedog wants to know.

Bebpo

« Reply #149 on: June 09, 2012, 04:24:45 PM »
Irvine.

It could be a different person but Alex was telling me how his buddy ____ (forgot the name) made this nick up "timedog" to troll forums and I was like "wait, I think that guy posts on gaf, I've seen his nick before in some threads" and that was about the extent of the conversation. 

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2012, 04:56:47 PM »

That's such an awesome superbitch post. And doubly so because it's true of both lonely penis' and vaginas.
:{]

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2012, 06:08:40 PM »
Irvine.

It could be a different person but Alex was telling me how his buddy ____ (forgot the name) made this nick up "timedog" to troll forums and I was like "wait, I think that guy posts on gaf, I've seen his nick before in some threads" and that was about the extent of the conversation.

Is he into electronic music and 30 or 31?

Bebpo

« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2012, 06:16:28 PM »
Yes. 

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2012, 06:30:34 PM »
Yes.

He's going to Irvine. I hope one of your couches are free for the next 3 months.

Bebpo

« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2012, 03:53:09 AM »
There are a lot of couches in the city.  Probably more couch stores than computer stores.

Sman

Let's get this party started!
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2012, 06:41:00 AM »
This thread fails to live up to its name and purpose. Let's change that.

Feminism as Ideological Childishness

(Image removed from quote.)

By Matt Forney (a man!)

Remember how when you were a kid, you couldn’t wait to be a adult? Usually after your parents made you go to bed early, refused to buy you candy at the checkout line or made you sit in the corner after you were being a brat.

“When I’m all grown-up, I’m gonna do whatever I want! I’m gonna stay up all night, I’m gonna eat candy every day and you won’t be able to do anything about it! Nyah-nyah!”

From the perspective of a child, being an adult is about freedom. Freedom to do what you want and act out without consequences. Being a kid sucks, constrained by all these rules. Do your homework, pay attention in class, don’t pull your sister’s pigtails, don’t eat anything before dinner, don’t stay up too late, yadda yadda yadda.

Then you actually grow up and realize that it sucks.

You’re no longer bound by all these rules, but you now have responsibilities, and there’s no one to protect you from the consequences of your own stupidity. You can stay up as late as you want… and suffer the effects of sleep deprivation the next day when your insides feel like mincemeat and you can’t stay awake. You can play video games all day… until you realize you have to get a job to pay for those video games, your rent, your food and everything else. You can eat candy every day… until you balloon up by a hundred pounds and get diabetes.

Only children think being a grown-up is fun and games. It’s more about work and struggle than anything else. Children may fantasize about growing up, but adults fantasize about being children again, with all its carefree fun and having someone else take care of you.

I was thinking about this the other day and realized that feminists view the role of men in a patriarchal society in the exact same way children view adults.

“Wah-hah! Men have all the freedom and it’s not fair! They get paid more, they can vote, they can sleep around, they can do anything they want! Waaah!”

Like kids crying about how unfair it is that they have to be in bed by 9:00, feminists completely ignore the flipside of masculine privilege: masculine responsibility.

Yes, men on average make more than women. That’s because men are more likely to choose careers that are dangerous, physically demanding and/or intellectually demanding. While I was driving to Barnes & Noble to write this article, I got held up at an intersection by a construction team re-paving the road. Out of about two dozen workers, I spotted just one woman, and all she was doing was directing traffic. All the workers doing the grunt work were men.

Yes, men can sleep around with fewer repercussions than women. That’s because promiscuous men are more able to form lifelong bonds and successful marriages than promiscuous women. It’s also because the mechanics of childbirth mean that a woman who cheats on her husband/boyfriend can burden him with a child that is not his, without his knowledge.

Yes, husbands have greater personal freedom than wives. That’s because as the head of the household, they’re responsible for safeguarding her and the children.

The freedom to do anything you want also comes with the burden of having to own your mistakes.

We can see the consequences of the feminist conception of freedom all around us. Ghetto dwellers and white trash with armies of bastards, each with a different daddy. Thirtysomething careerists desperately rushing to find a slack-wristed “nice guy” to put a ring on it before their ovaries shrivel up. “Liberated” girls who think guys are attracted to their trashy tattoos and bad attitudes.

Didn’t anyone tell you girls that eating candy every day is a bad idea?

Now, I’m not arguing that women should be forced back into the kitchen en masse. I’m not interested in telling girls what to do. But as a certain wise blogger once said, choices have consequences. Women should have the freedom to do whatever they want, but they should also be told that their choices have ramifications and that owning those ramifications is part of being an adult.

If you choose to major in a liberal arts discipline, you’re going to make less money than someone with a STEM degree.

If you put off having children until you’re in your thirties, your chances of finding a good husband decrease drastically, as does the likelihood that any children you do have will have disorders like autism.

If you choose to sleep around, men will find you less appealing as a marriage/relationship prospect than more chaste women.

As much as you stamp your feet and cry about how unfair it is, that doesn’t change the reality on the ground. Life isn’t fair for women or men.

Women want the privileges that come with being a man, but they don’t want the responsibilities.

Part of being a man is being responsible and owning up to the consequences of your decisions. If something is your fault, you acknowledge it; you don’t slough it off on someone else. That’s bitch behavior.

Feminism is an ideology of the children, by the children, and for the children.

Himu

« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2012, 10:15:31 AM »
Uh? Feminism is fine and dandy. Feminism of the 70's is dead, feminism of 2010's is extremist because of crazy chicks, but Women's rights is a real thing, and a completely legit issue. Now THAT is a crappy, misogynistic article. See how I used a word in the correct context without pointing fingers because I'm postering and projecting? What in the fuck does that have to do stupid people on the internet and in real life constantly pointing fingers at people being ___ist or whatever crappy buzzword of the week they want the use because somehow you offend their very thin-skinned sensibilities? Get the fuck out of here with that claptrap.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 10:22:15 AM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2012, 12:21:20 PM »
That article is satire, right? Or written by a gaffer.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2012, 01:51:14 PM »

If not written by one at least co-signed by several.

blame space

« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2012, 02:13:07 PM »
hrm yes, thought provoking to say the least.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2012, 06:11:54 PM »

hey devo, apparently you don't have to worry about consequences for your action.  Go get knocked up and rob banks, baby!!!

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2012, 06:14:28 PM »

ehn, don't worry too much about me, triumph.  if they did yearbook-style voting on the bore, let's just say i wouldn't be too worried about stealing away the "most likely to be foreveralone" award from you.

What do I need to worry when there are actually people with asberger's on the forum?
I thought Ruzbeh was the one with assburgers.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2012, 06:26:00 PM »

hey devo, apparently you don't have to worry about consequences for your action.  Go get knocked up and rob banks, baby!!!

The man who wrote that could not be more bitter about his life and project it into his screed unless he posted it on GAF. Obviously though if I get knocked up I need to follow the trend and do it with some rando and tell Timedog it's his. Since apparently in this guy's world, that's a recurring phenomenon worthy of mention.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2012, 06:27:45 PM »
thanks, sman, for contributing what is either a seventeen-year-old libertarian's virginal op-ed effort or something pseudonymously posted by a porphyric dave sim
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2012, 06:31:16 PM »

The man who wrote that could not be more bitter about his life and project it into his screed unless he posted it on GAF. Obviously though if I get knocked up I need to follow the trend and do it with some rando and tell Timedog it's his. Since apparently in this guy's world, that's a recurring phenomenon worthy of mention.
Timedog knew the consequences of dating.  1/3 men raise someone else's child.  Or at least those are the statistics that forums have led me to believe in.  But he made his choice and so he alone must suffer the consequences.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2012, 06:48:07 PM »

Timedog knew the consequences of dating.  1/3 men raise someone else's child.  Or at least those are the statistics that forums have led me to believe in.  But he made his choice and so he alone must suffer the consequences.

Random aside though I read that birth control actually fucks up our natural attractions. So women are actually attracted to different scents either on or off the pill. I just read that and said to myself "huh." Here's the passage:

In 1995, Swiss biological researcher Claus Wedekind published the results of what is now known as the "Sweaty T-shirt Experiment." He asked women to sniff T-shirts men had been wearing for a few days with no perfumes, soaps or showers. Wedekind found, and subsequent research has confirmed, that most of the women were attracted to the scene of men whose major histocompatibility complex (MHC) differed from her own. This preference makes genetic sense in that the MHC indicates the range of immunity to pathogens. Children born of parents with different immunities are likely to benefit from a broader, more robust immune response themselves.

The problem is that women taking birth control pills don't seem to show the same responsiveness to these male scent cues. Women who were using birth control pills chose men's T-shirts randomly or even worse, showed a preference for men with similar immunity to their own.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #166 on: June 10, 2012, 06:54:44 PM »
dog

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #167 on: June 10, 2012, 07:01:40 PM »
Here's a link to where that article can be found:

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/06/07/feminism-as-ideological-childishness/

Oh the spearhead, run into that site before. Isn't it just more MRA crying?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #168 on: June 10, 2012, 08:15:45 PM »
Devo, I'm sorry but you can never understand our manly responsibilities. But maybe by watching this video, you can get close.

©@©™

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #169 on: June 10, 2012, 08:28:26 PM »
Those responsibilities include punching rockets you're traveling on to change their trajectory?  :o

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #170 on: June 10, 2012, 10:42:58 PM »
Sometimes.
©@©™

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2012, 12:16:51 AM »
Punching boulders into a lava river to cross it too.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2012, 07:25:34 AM »
finally a thread for me, thanks!
QED

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2012, 09:51:57 AM »

Random aside though I read that birth control actually fucks up our natural attractions. So women are actually attracted to different scents either on or off the pill. I just read that and said to myself "huh." Here's the passage:

In 1995, Swiss biological researcher Claus Wedekind published the results of what is now known as the "Sweaty T-shirt Experiment." He asked women to sniff T-shirts men had been wearing for a few days with no perfumes, soaps or showers. Wedekind found, and subsequent research has confirmed, that most of the women were attracted to the scene of men whose major histocompatibility complex (MHC) differed from her own. This preference makes genetic sense in that the MHC indicates the range of immunity to pathogens. Children born of parents with different immunities are likely to benefit from a broader, more robust immune response themselves.

The problem is that women taking birth control pills don't seem to show the same responsiveness to these male scent cues. Women who were using birth control pills chose men's T-shirts randomly or even worse, showed a preference for men with similar immunity to their own.
So is that why sex drive diminishes on the pill?? :o

bengraven

« Reply #174 on: June 11, 2012, 01:44:39 PM »
This is the weirdest fucking PC thread ever. 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 01:46:57 PM by bengraven »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #175 on: June 11, 2012, 02:40:45 PM »

I had to go and check the name of it, I was pretty convinced it was a Roissy blogpost - it uses a lot of the same talking points (paternal fraud, promiscuous women not being able to form longterm bonds with lovers, etc.)
^_^

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #176 on: June 11, 2012, 02:54:10 PM »
So is that why sex drive diminishes on the pill?? :o

That and the introduction of more estrogen.