Author Topic: WARFRAME IS PRETTY GOOD  (Read 4654 times)

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Re: WARFRAME IS PRETTY GOOD
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2018, 05:42:31 AM »
Rhino is sick af, dude is a proper tank. Now that I have him I can enjoy the game at a more leisurely pace.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2018, 03:57:03 AM »
I got cocky on an infestation survival mission, then suddenly I coulsnt find the exit

Very frustrating but also awesome this game does have a fail state yo add real tension

Corporal

« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2018, 06:37:17 PM »
Just a few hours after whining about that survival mission and swearing off trying it again, I casually waltzed through it. The fuck.

Everything simply clicked into place and I had enough time to even go on a bit of a treasure hunt after surviving for long enough. Kinda crazy that the difficulty level is so inconsistent, but eh, I'm not gonna cry all too loudly about unexpectedly getting past that roadblock with such contemptible ease.

Two days to cook your doggo is a bit overkill though. Ordis just won't shut up about it. Stuff a sock in it, blinky bits. I don't care how you're bonding with it, it's gonna be turned into a popsicle or Lotus burger patty once I'm done with the quest, anyway.

That twitch live drop scheme is so transparent and dull. Still, it worked on me, to my never ending shame and regret. Initially at least.

Watched someone on my smartphone on the way home, and it was like pulling teeth. Constant begging for subs, emoticon unlocks, convoluted schemes and giveaways for glyphs and whatnot, bot command spam, popups with canned audio and video snippets, etc. Like a cross between a warez IRC channel and a camwhore stream, only with warframe playing in a small area on screen, occasionally. And it was a guy and there were no tits on display to at least appeal to some baser part of me. Felt dirty enduring that for one hour. Old man yelling at cloud, etc pp.

Got a box of fireworks for my trouble. Yay, I guess?  ::)
!list

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2018, 01:00:02 AM »
I wont sink that low, just bought some platinum with cash

parallax

« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2018, 11:42:46 PM »
Just a few hours after whining about that survival mission and swearing off trying it again, I casually waltzed through it. The fuck.

Everything simply clicked into place and I had enough time to even go on a bit of a treasure hunt after surviving for long enough. Kinda crazy that the difficulty level is so inconsistent, but eh, I'm not gonna cry all too loudly about unexpectedly getting past that roadblock with such contemptible ease.

Two days to cook your doggo is a bit overkill though. Ordis just won't shut up about it. Stuff a sock in it, blinky bits. I don't care how you're bonding with it, it's gonna be turned into a popsicle or Lotus burger patty once I'm done with the quest, anyway.

That twitch live drop scheme is so transparent and dull. Still, it worked on me, to my never ending shame and regret. Initially at least.

Watched someone on my smartphone on the way home, and it was like pulling teeth. Constant begging for subs, emoticon unlocks, convoluted schemes and giveaways for glyphs and whatnot, bot command spam, popups with canned audio and video snippets, etc. Like a cross between a warez IRC channel and a camwhore stream, only with warframe playing in a small area on screen, occasionally. And it was a guy and there were no tits on display to at least appeal to some baser part of me. Felt dirty enduring that for one hour. Old man yelling at cloud, etc pp.

Got a box of fireworks for my trouble. Yay, I guess?  ::)
wait for the despair to kick in as you realize nidus and khora are such rare drops that they are near impossible.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 12:00:50 AM by parallax »

Corporal

« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2018, 08:02:09 AM »
Eh, I bought Khora with a 75% off coupon from the daily login reward thing (using real money and the remainder of the starter money like a manly man of adult age). Mainly because I was warned that she was a bitch and a half to get.

As an aside: My whining worked. Got an Alert that gave me just what I needed. Capture mission to boot, easy peasy.

Next up, please gimme credits, warframe. I need to empty the stores of my clan research facilities before I'm inevitably getting kicked for inactivity and/or being a shrub. Also, jeez, these dojo things are freaking massive. And empty. So very very empty. No trace of those 1 million switch wf players on there, no siree. Or they're there and just aren't getting rendered. CETUS is already a complete slideshow, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was some hyper aggressive instancing at work.
!list

parallax

« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2018, 07:01:41 PM »
khora isnt that bad. ivara and harrow are much worse(especially fucking harrow...) and equinox and garuda are a pain as well

Corporal

« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2018, 04:42:46 AM »
Bah, the above don't come with a free cat that doesn't decay and respawns indefinitely. That alone made the choice easy. The vanilla animal companion mechanic in warframe reads like a huge-ass chore.

I guess I'll just have to brave the grind. I've already given up on fashionframe, and catching them all is pretty much impossible at my current glacial pace, so I'll just see where the currents will drag me.
!list