Author Topic: Card Hunter  (Read 1163 times)

magus

• LIKES FF7
Card Hunter
« on: September 08, 2013, 06:43:42 AM »
this finaly get out of beta this week

so what is it? well imagine x-com but inspired by old D&D game instead,you play as the player controlling the group of hero miniatures and you go against a nerdy DM as he proposes you campaign's...

oh but instead of picking action normaly you draw them from a deck of card... (which in retrospect i guess make ac!d a better comparison) but the card you draw are dependant on the equipment you have on your guy so for example you might equip a sword that put 3 slash card in your deck... some equipment have card that might also give you malus or bonus,for example there is a vampire blade who put vampire drain card in your deck but it also put a malus card that force you to take damage if you are near other people when drawed

there are 3 classes,the warrior is the melee and taking punch in the face expert,the cleric heal stuff and the wizard is your ranged attacker... they come in variation of 3 races,elves move quickly but are frail,dwarf move slow but are tough and the human are somewhere in the middle

the whole game is free and played on browser,i know that sounds terrible but it's pretty well done for a browser game and there is lot of free content from what i played on the beta without trying to force the player to spend,if you decide to spend your money goes toward buying special miniatures,more adventures and there is also a special subscription which reward you double loot

http://www.cardhunter.com/
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 10:35:52 AM by magus »
<----