Author Topic: Cruncheons 56: E3 2015, Destiny, Nvidia Shield, PC/PS4/Vita accessories  (Read 14433 times)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
http://cruncheons.podbean.com/mf/web/qagm2r/Cruncheons56.mp3

In this episode we discuss our picks of E3, The Destiny Alpha, The Nvidia Shield, Some PC/PS4/Vita accessory reviews, and wrap it up with a dramatic reading of one of the best Steam user reviews ever written.

Segment One:

Destiny Alpha impressions, E3 picks

Segment 2:

(1:10:00) Steam Sale Comin'
(1:15:30) G105 Gaming Keyboard, G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse, PS Gold Wireless Headset, O'Plaza Vita Grips, Blue Cell Vita analog stick covers reviews
(1:28:15) Nvidia Shield review
(1:37:00) Dramatic Reading - Europa Universalis IV Steam User Review

We'll talk to you again soon!
sup

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
:rejoice

Thank you based Cruncheons.
©ZH

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
sup

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Before listening to this, I'm going to guess that the EU4 reviewer played the game for ~2000 hours and gave it a thumbs down.
©@©™

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
Before listening to this, I'm going to guess that the EU4 reviewer played the game for ~2000 hours and gave it a thumbs down.

The EU4 reviewer nailed the game in a raw, unique way that only the Internet (and Steam's Zero Fucks Given policy regarding community reviews) can.
hex

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Aw yeah. My soundtrack to blowing shit up in Just Cause 2. :aah

COG's doge is a puggshund? Extra :uguu
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 04:07:20 PM by Rufus »

border

I can't wait to listen!  I was hoping for an E3 episode, even though it seems like everyone on the cast is unexcited about new games from big publishers.

I don't remember if he has commented on it before, but I would certainly like to hear what Doug thinks of Hyrule Warriors.

archnemesis

Destiny is 30 frames per second, but the framerate is stable and the action is quite slow as you guys mentioned.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
I can't wait to listen!  I was hoping for an E3 episode, even though it seems like everyone on the cast is unexcited about new games from big publishers.

I don't remember if he has commented on it before, but I would certainly like to hear what Doug thinks of Hyrule Warriors.

We're actually pretty upbeat this time!
sup

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
That reading of UE4 was fantastic.  :lol

Great episode.
©ZH

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
the comment about Australians was true
itm