Author Topic: Is ResistanceHole the site of punching the Alt-Right Patriarchy?  (Read 36357 times)

Tasty

Re: Is PatriotHole site of the people?
« Reply #181 on: August 24, 2017, 03:23:19 PM »
http://www.clickhole.com/article/everything-you-need-know-about-dragon-ball-z-6466

Goku’s fighting style was based off of Whitney Houston’s choreography in the “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” music video

:dead

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2017, 07:17:44 PM »

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2017, 12:11:22 PM »

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #184 on: November 21, 2017, 01:43:25 PM »
vin

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2017, 04:56:14 PM »
Ouch. Subway’s got to be feeling the hurt with this one! As the absolutely savage commercial continues, Fogle enters a Quiznos restaurant, walks up to the counter, and asks the cashier for “One oven-roasted Italian sandwich, please! And then, sex with a consenting adult”—at which point the convicted felon grabs a sandwich from behind the counter, takes a bite, makes momentary eye contact with a small boy, and then walks around him out the door while laughing to himself and shaking his head.

Boom, baby!

chronovore

• relapsed dev

benjipwns

« Reply #187 on: November 21, 2017, 09:27:33 PM »
The Sears guard nodded and replied, "Sears"

Take My Breh Away

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #189 on: December 05, 2017, 07:28:47 PM »
https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/938196290881462272

Can someone update the thread title? It's been off the PatriotHole schtick for months.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #190 on: December 12, 2017, 12:37:04 AM »
https://twitter.com/PatriotHole/status/940323363704143872

NVM, looks like PatriotHole is a separate thing, and still breathing, proselytizing for our great tangerine leader.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #191 on: December 12, 2017, 11:06:59 AM »
Wow, more FAKE NEWS from the failing #chronovore.
©@©™

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2018, 05:53:20 PM »
WDW

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2018, 11:22:40 PM »
https://local.theonion.com/poignant-dying-words-wasted-on-dumbshit-nephew-1822800382

I had this heartfelt and honest explanation of why I’m not afraid of dying, and he just nods with that stupid open-mouthed grin and says ‘cool, Uncle Walt.’

benjipwns

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

benjipwns

Re: Is ResistanceHole the site of punching the Alt-Right Patriarchy?
« Reply #197 on: May 09, 2018, 09:21:32 PM »
https://resistancehole.clickhole.com/we-got-him-president-dump-is-going-to-lose-it-when-he-1825886833
All you members of the resistance can take heart, because a major bombshell just came to light that is sure to mean the end for our least-favorite treasonous Cheeto in chief. It’s only a matter of time: President Dump is going to LOSE it when he sees this photo of a super-creepy abandoned hospital.

Yep, the pieces are starting to fall. Drumpf is going to absolutely flip when he sees this hair-raising pic!

Small-Hands Donald is going to feel his crooked walls start crumbling around him once he starts thinking about how freaky it would be to get locked in this creepy abandoned hospital overnight all by his little, orange self with nothing but a flashlight. One look at this super-eerie pic and guaranteed, President Tiny Hands’ little sausage fingers will be running to Twitter to cry about all the vengeful ghosts of old patients that are probably haunting this place.

Rest easy folks—we got him. The traitorous buffoon currently occupying the Oval Office will be out the door soon enough!

This pic is officially the beginning of the end for old Drumpfy Boy. His fragile little ego will never recover after imagining what terrors would await his spotted, pink ass if he ever found himself in an abandoned hospital that looked this scary. He’s going to be running around the White House screaming at his lawyers, demanding this creepy photo be taken off the internet so his bloated, orange body can sleep at night without nightmares of eyeless nurses chasing him down this demented hospital’s hallways.

So much yes!

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #198 on: May 09, 2018, 10:32:14 PM »
I like the Onion. I like PatriotHole.

This is not funny.

The things that are happening are incredibly serious. And irony/jokes/insincerity are tools that have been abused to open the floodgates to the peril that the United States and globe finds itself in, but hey, 'just jokes, bro!' and 'lighten up, will ya!'
dog

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #199 on: May 09, 2018, 10:36:36 PM »
I like the Onion. I like PatriotHole.

This is not funny.

The things that are happening are incredibly serious. And irony/jokes/insincerity are tools that have been abused to open the floodgates to the peril that the United States and globe finds itself in, but hey, 'just jokes, bro!' and 'lighten up, will ya!'

This is just a notch too difficult to make into a “Square just shot themselves in the foot” type of running gag.
serge

etiolate

« Reply #200 on: May 09, 2018, 10:50:12 PM »
Samantha Bee should sue for plagiarism.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #201 on: May 09, 2018, 11:32:17 PM »
Excuse Me, Mr. Trump, Sir, But, Respectfully, Dr. Trump, Mind You, Captain President, Sir, And There's Nothing You Can Do About It, Good Professor!

I don't know if that's what they were going for but this title is like if a bot read all the op-ed headlines in r/politics and tried to make its own. :lol

The rest of it is brilliant too because it goes off the rails.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #202 on: May 09, 2018, 11:48:57 PM »

curly

• cultural maoist

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #204 on: May 12, 2018, 09:09:11 AM »
LIFESTYLE
Lying Sack Of Shit: Mom Claims Just Having The Family Around For Mother’s Day Is Enough Of A Gift

https://www.clickhole.com/lying-sack-of-shit-mom-claims-just-having-the-family-a-1825958011

:lol
What

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #206 on: May 18, 2018, 03:46:52 PM »
The reality is that he’s capitalizing on the work of President Obama, who laid the foundation for ignoring the slaughter of innocent Palestinian men, women, and children to back Israeli interests. Without the diligent efforts of POTUS 44, Israel would never have seen a $38 billion military aid package, and this current Republican administration wouldn’t have this to co-opt as its own achievement like it did Obama-era unemployment rates.
omg
每天生气

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #207 on: May 18, 2018, 10:58:26 PM »
Obama-era unemployment rates

Or as normal people call it: Clean up after the previous administration.
©ZH

benjipwns

« Reply #208 on: May 20, 2018, 05:17:16 AM »
CALLING ALL RESISTANCE MEMBERS! We Must Protect Heroic Ex-Russian Whistleblower YAKOV SMIRNOFF Who Is EXPOSING The DISGUSTING HORRORS Of Daily Life In EVIL RUSSIA
We already knew Russia was pure evil after it helped the Colluder-In-Chief (Commander-In-Cheeto) (Mr. Peanut) (Drumpf) steal the election from HRC even though SHE wanted to be president. But thanks to the heroic actions of ex-Russian whistleblower Yakov Smirnoff, who is bravely risking his life to get the word out about the horrors of daily life in Russia, we now have an even better understanding of just how rotten Putin’s evil empire really is, and it’s absolutely bone-chilling.

Members of the Resistance, this is an urgent message you must share with everyone you know: Keep Resistance hero Yakov Smirnoff safe AT ALL COSTS so he can continue his noble and vital work of exposing the sinister secrets of life in Soviet Russia!

Since escaping Russia and defecting to the U.S., Smirnoff has put his life on the line as a heroic whistleblower, speaking night after night to audiences all across America to spread the word about how in America you watch Big Brother, but in Soviet Russia Big Brother watches you. Even though he knows full well that speaking out puts a target on his back, Smirnoff has refused to remain silent on how in America you assassinate presidents, but in Soviet Russia, presidents assassinate you. The heroism of this brave ex-Russian whistleblower knows no bounds.

Just think of how mad Trump’s BFF Putin must have gotten when he found out that Smirnoff had bravely exposed the terrifying truth about how in America you can always find a party, but in Soviet Russia the party can always find you. This is why Yakov Smirnoff is exactly the kind of fearless leader the Resistance—and the country!—needs to fight against the Russian scourge coming to destroy our country, and we must do whatever we can to protect him from Kremlin thugs!

Smirnoff’s first-hand account of the backwards barbarities of Russian life is made all the more bone-chilling by how relevant it is to our crumbling democracy. Just think: If we don’t heed Smirnoff’s urgent warning, we may find ourselves living in a world where we don’t mash potato, potato mashes us.

Mr. Smirnoff, you’ve saved America. Now it’s time for America to save you. #Resist!

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #210 on: May 22, 2018, 01:09:53 AM »
每天生气

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #215 on: June 20, 2018, 06:40:01 PM »
https://politics.theonion.com/stephen-miller-furious-at-propublica-for-only-releasing-1826958853

“It’s unacceptable that this so-called news organization saw fit to foist this total tease of a clip on the American public,” said Miller, who expressed frustration that the audio, in which 10 detained Central American children can be heard crying out for their parents, ended before reaching “the really good stuff.”

benjipwns

« Reply #216 on: June 27, 2018, 08:32:57 AM »
https://www.theonion.com/tips-for-staying-civil-while-debating-child-prisons-1827147411
Find common ground by recognizing that some kids are huge assholes.

Remind yourself that you’re just two people having a cocktail at the same D.C. party and that politics is a game to you.

Avoid painting with a broad brush. Not everyone in favor of zero-tolerance immigration wants to see children in cages—it’s more likely that they just don’t care.

benjipwns

« Reply #217 on: June 28, 2018, 04:44:37 PM »
Calling All Resistance Members! Roe V. Wade Is In DANGER! We Need YOU To Yell At JILL STEIN About The 2016 Election!
ATTENTION ALL RESISTANCE MEMBERS: With Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement looming, we now face the very real threat of Roe v. Wade being overturned by a conservative Supreme Court full of Trump nominees. The court will soon have the potential to completely demolish women’s rights, LGBTQ rights, and civil rights, so as members of the #Resistance, the way forward is clear, and there is not a moment to lose: We must all get on Twitter and yell at Jill Stein for running as an independent in the 2016 election.

Equality in this country is under attack, and it’s imperative that we fight back by berating Jill Stein and those who supported her in 2016.

Make no mistake, the conservative justice that President Trump nominates to replace Justice Kennedy will put the rights and liberties of so many Americans at stake, and it is absolutely essential that you announce your contempt for Jill Stein’s campaign in whatever way you’re able. You can take to social media and sarcastically ask individual Stein supporters if they “still think their ‘protest vote’ was worth it.” You can have conversations with friends and acquaintances who you suspect might have voted for Jill Stein and incessantly deride them in person.

No matter how you choose to denigrate Jill Stein at this pivotal moment in our nation’s history is a heroic step toward saving Roe v. Wade and building a brighter future for America.

Members of the Resistance, years from now your grandchildren will ask you what you did to rage at Jill Stein supporters online two years after her presidential run. When that moment comes, what will you tell them? Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them that in a moment of crisis in American history you leaped into action and wrote a Twitter thread blaming Jill Stein for taking votes away from Hillary Clinton in 2016, or will you be forced to admit that you were a coward who didn’t even fave a single post claiming people who voted for Jill Stein essentially voted for Donald Trump?

The choice is yours, Resistance members, but we urge you to choose wisely. The very fate of our republic is at stake. We all need to yell at Jill Stein about the 2016 election now—right now—before it’s too late.

Tasty

« Reply #219 on: June 28, 2018, 09:35:48 PM »
Calling All Resistance Members! Roe V. Wade Is In DANGER! We Need YOU To Yell At JILL STEIN About The 2016 Election!
ATTENTION ALL RESISTANCE MEMBERS: With Justice Anthony Kennedy’s retirement looming, we now face the very real threat of Roe v. Wade being overturned by a conservative Supreme Court full of Trump nominees. The court will soon have the potential to completely demolish women’s rights, LGBTQ rights, and civil rights, so as members of the #Resistance, the way forward is clear, and there is not a moment to lose: We must all get on Twitter and yell at Jill Stein for running as an independent in the 2016 election.

Equality in this country is under attack, and it’s imperative that we fight back by berating Jill Stein and those who supported her in 2016.

Make no mistake, the conservative justice that President Trump nominates to replace Justice Kennedy will put the rights and liberties of so many Americans at stake, and it is absolutely essential that you announce your contempt for Jill Stein’s campaign in whatever way you’re able. You can take to social media and sarcastically ask individual Stein supporters if they “still think their ‘protest vote’ was worth it.” You can have conversations with friends and acquaintances who you suspect might have voted for Jill Stein and incessantly deride them in person.

No matter how you choose to denigrate Jill Stein at this pivotal moment in our nation’s history is a heroic step toward saving Roe v. Wade and building a brighter future for America.

Members of the Resistance, years from now your grandchildren will ask you what you did to rage at Jill Stein supporters online two years after her presidential run. When that moment comes, what will you tell them? Will you be able to look them in the eye and tell them that in a moment of crisis in American history you leaped into action and wrote a Twitter thread blaming Jill Stein for taking votes away from Hillary Clinton in 2016, or will you be forced to admit that you were a coward who didn’t even fave a single post claiming people who voted for Jill Stein essentially voted for Donald Trump?

The choice is yours, Resistance members, but we urge you to choose wisely. The very fate of our republic is at stake. We all need to yell at Jill Stein about the 2016 election now—right now—before it’s too late.

I legitimately thought this was a Resetera post for a few seconds. :lol

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2018, 09:35:35 PM »
https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/1039942998702940160

spoiler (click to show/hide)
You’re Zoisite. Just As I Suspected, You Negaforce-Serving Dirtbag

Just what I thought, you evil, bloodsucking punk. I could tell the second you began taking this quiz that something was off about you, and now I know I was right. It should go without saying, but sometimes you Negaforce douchebags can be a little thick-headed, so let me spell it out clearly: You are to stay away from daughter, and if I find out that you’re continuing to see her, you’ll be eating your meals through a straw in no time. Now get lost.
[close]
©@©™

Tasty

« Reply #222 on: September 13, 2018, 10:01:47 AM »
Lol like Zoisite would date a girl

Tasty

« Reply #225 on: December 19, 2019, 03:52:31 PM »
Pottermore Update Requires Picture of Genitals Before Confirming Gender

“As a feminist, it is important to me to acknowledge sex as a reality,” Rowling explained. “Your born sex and body is absolutely the metric by which you should be judged as a person. You can’t just change some important part of your backstory years after the fact. That would be ridiculous.”

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #226 on: April 06, 2020, 10:48:16 PM »
Wasn't following them so didn't even know this happened, sad shit

https://twitter.com/Shabnakk/status/1247152606251757569

benjipwns

« Reply #227 on: April 06, 2020, 10:57:52 PM »
lol you can see on the twitter account when it changed ownership and thus, style:

to:

https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/1233113651617333248
https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/1233128938613956609

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #228 on: April 06, 2020, 11:02:05 PM »
Now read all the white tweets along with the black tweet, and choose the funniest.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #229 on: April 06, 2020, 11:02:59 PM »
I don't see tweet color.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #230 on: April 07, 2020, 09:17:53 AM »
I hate to see this. :fbm
dog

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #231 on: April 07, 2020, 05:27:38 PM »
Let's remember the good times

https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/1222670800437772288

10. “In Thailand, we have ALFs everywhere and it is common to run them over with a lawnmower and then sell their pelts to a moccasin factory.”

Great, but that doesn’t answer the question. How is it so damn hard to get a straightforward answer out of these guys? Jesus Christ.