Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 245990 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #2100 on: October 01, 2021, 05:18:52 AM »
https://realrawnews.com/2021/09/rrn-caught-in-google-ban-of-free-speech-please-read/
Dear Readers:

On Tuesday, September 28, Google/YouTube announced its intent to ban any and all content that questions the official vaccination narrative. Although Real Raw News has presented articles detailing concerns with the current Covid-19 vaccines and masking mandates, it represented less than 20% of our content.

Nonetheless, we have been caught in that web, and our ability to earn revenue through Google’s AdSense program has been stopped. Below is a screenshot of Google’s letter to Real Raw News.

We always knew we threaded a needle, so to speak, and walked a precarious line. In short, I knew it was only a matter of time before the proverbial ban hammer came smashing down on us.

Only rarely have we asked for reader contributions, the last time in May. Now we sit on a precipice and must ask for support to survive and continue our fight against oppression and the war against conservative values. To that end, we have restarted a GoFundMe to help supplement this loss. Any amount is appreciated.

Regardless, we will push forward with our mission and continue publishing, in spite of the Deep State’s efforts to quash us.

We are also working on other forms of income, including the sale of soon-to-be books describing in depth topics discussed on Real Raw News.

Thank you for your readership,

Michael.

GoFundMe: https://gofund.me/5a9cb09e
Michael Baxter
Author
 11 hours ago
I have closed donations because we’ve reached (and exceeded) the stated goal. Thank you to all the generous people out there.
Lisa19
 Reply to  TexasVet
 1 day ago
Seems like MB at RRN is hitting them where it hurts…the TRUTH is getting out and they stand together in their corrupt online media accounts to stop all those telling truth.
This just validates RRN is telling the truth.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #2101 on: October 01, 2021, 07:10:31 AM »
$14,000

:dead

Time to start my own conservative news website
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #2102 on: October 01, 2021, 10:27:19 AM »
Caucasians make up only 10 percent of the world’s population and that small percentage of people have recessive genes. Therefore they’re facing extinction. Whites have tried to level the playing field with the AIDS virus and cloning, but they know these deterrents will only get them so far. This is where the murder, psychological brainwashing and deception comes into play.

White men going to china to teach english and leave behind babies are saving the white race

:supergay
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2103 on: October 01, 2021, 11:35:54 AM »
 :titus 14k for stories about Hillary Clinton delta force raids and the deep state

Michael Baxter is the new Tom Clancy
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #2104 on: October 01, 2021, 05:27:51 PM »
First Michael Baxter and now Alex Jones, the deep state is mask off now!

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1443722356640391173

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #2105 on: October 01, 2021, 05:30:12 PM »
while Dr Steve gets off scott free :win
(ice)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2106 on: October 01, 2021, 10:01:30 PM »
First Michael Baxter and now Alex Jones, the deep state is mask off now!

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1443722356640391173
Well, well, well…
spoiler (click to show/hide)
…if it isn’t the consequence of my own fucking actions.
[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2107 on: October 02, 2021, 06:17:33 AM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2108 on: October 02, 2021, 07:53:19 PM »
🤴

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2110 on: October 03, 2021, 05:44:17 AM »
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2111 on: October 03, 2021, 07:08:34 PM »
Nintex, have you ever seen a conspiracy theory on Twitter/Youtube that you didn't believe?
©@©™

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2112 on: October 03, 2021, 07:27:59 PM »
Nintex, have you ever seen a conspiracy theory on Twitter/Youtube that you didn't believe?

Found the sheeple  ::)
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2113 on: October 03, 2021, 07:48:44 PM »
That Hitler escaped to Argentina.
The bankers wouldn't have let him.

Although with 9/11 I'm not in the: "It was CGI" camp, I'm in the "there is something they are not telling us" camp.
Like with Kennedy we're probably never going to find out what really happened as most of the key players are dead at this point.

Just three random things:
1. Moscow apartment bombings. Outside of the planes it is remarkably similar including alleged conspiracies of people reporting suspicious activity days before the event.
In fact in the case of the Moscow bombings some FSB agents were actually caught rigging another building.

2. Osama hanging out in Pakistan. Sheltering the mastermind behind 9/11 would have enormous political ramifications. Was the ISI involved and how? We will never know.

3. The timing of the Bin Laden tapes. They usually dropped when the war effort was questioned or key political decisions had to be made especially in Europe.
At some point he started to talk about Climate change and the short war between the Russians and Georgia. And in most cases Osama takes the most hawkish neocon or even pro-Russian position possible.
It doesn't make any sense for Bin Laden and his mujahideen who by all accounts should hate the Russians to echo John Bolton or Russia Today.
In fact it would've been in his interest to downplay or ignore those events considering escalations there would've pushed his religious war out of the headlines.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2114 on: October 04, 2021, 10:57:14 AM »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2116 on: October 05, 2021, 02:06:50 PM »
https://twitter.com/Amaralee23/status/1445226392551968771

Australia is literally destroying itself :titus
🤴

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #2117 on: October 05, 2021, 02:58:15 PM »

:gbcry :tophat
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #2118 on: October 05, 2021, 03:28:49 PM »
facebook was being hacked into by the cia and they werent able to track it down, so did a full system reboot and disconnect to squash any possible invaders. in the downtime they scraped data of all would be fake actors from their rolls before loading back up.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2119 on: October 05, 2021, 11:16:03 PM »

:doge

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #2120 on: October 05, 2021, 11:31:03 PM »
This entire forum is technique 3

:doge
:O

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2121 on: October 06, 2021, 01:02:12 AM »
technique #6  :gun :cop :cop :cop :cop

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2122 on: October 06, 2021, 03:56:05 AM »
What's your favorite weapon?
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2123 on: October 06, 2021, 01:09:45 PM »
my hog

benjipwns

« Reply #2124 on: October 06, 2021, 08:16:12 PM »
facebook was being hacked into by the cia and they werent able to track it down, so did a full system reboot and disconnect to squash any possible invaders. in the downtime they scraped data of all would be fake actors from their rolls before loading back up.
Okay, Brianna:
https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/1445137368185516036

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2126 on: October 07, 2021, 03:52:51 PM »
Washington Post decided to correct the record on conspiracy theories.

https://twitter.com/Heminator/status/1445757365857374226

benjipwns

« Reply #2127 on: October 08, 2021, 02:51:29 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2128 on: October 08, 2021, 03:04:12 PM »

In a video entitled “Some Have Said That General Flynn Prayed to Satan in a Recent Prayer,” host Paul Oebel gave Flynn a chance to rebut the growing right-wing controversy alleging he’s signed on with Lucifer.

“I even saw a show the other day saying ‘Michael’s flipped on the side of the devil,’” Oebel said. “Can you please explain what happened there?”

“All of these people that talk about turning to whatever...” Flynn said. “People need to stop overthinking what everybody is saying.”

The bizarre YouTube interview marked Flynn’s latest attempt in a weeks-long campaign to convince his one-time fans in the QAnon conspiracy theory movement that he isn’t a Satanist.

Prior to the unusual controversy, Flynn had embraced his position as a hero to supporters of QAnon, taking a QAnon oath, raising money from QAnon believers, and selling QAnon T-shirts. In May, Flynn even appeared at a QAnon conference and endorsed the idea of a military coup.
Flynn’s trouble started on Sept. 17, when he led a congregation at Nebraska pastor Hank Kunneman’s Lord of Hosts Church in prayer. Flynn’s prayer included invocations to “sevenfold rays” and “legions,” two phrases that struck some of Flynn’s followers as strange.

“We are your instrument of those sevenfold rays and all your archangels, all of them,” Flynn said, later adding, “We will be the instrument of your will, whatever it is. In your name, and in the name of your legions, we are freeborn, and we shall remain freeborn, and we shall not be enslaved by any foe.”

As video of the prayer circulated in online conspiracy theorist groups, the references to “legions” and “rays” soon sparked speculation among Flynn’s right-wing supporters that their hero had been lured to the dark side. Always on the lookout for the Satanic influence they imagine lurks at the heart of the world, they claimed that Flynn had secretly been worshiping the devil. Worse, since the congregation was repeating the prayer after Flynn, the rumor went, he had duped hundreds of Christians into joining the ritual.
Rick Wiles, an extremist antisemitic Florida pastor who runs a conspiracy theory outlet called TruNews, seized on Flynn’s prayer in a nearly hour-long TruNews broadcast last month blasting the retired lieutenant general. While Wiles’s cohost claimed that the mentions of “rays” and “legions” demonstrated Flynn was praying to the devil, Wiles said Flynn was threatening his followers’ souls.

“My advice to you is to separate from Gen. Michael Flynn,” Wiles told his audience. “I don’t care about politics, I care about your soul.”

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2129 on: October 08, 2021, 03:04:45 PM »
🤴

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #2131 on: October 10, 2021, 06:00:49 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2132 on: October 10, 2021, 06:43:26 PM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2133 on: October 10, 2021, 07:35:59 PM »
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2134 on: October 11, 2021, 12:19:21 PM »
The U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps on Wednesday convicted and sentenced Hunter Biden to death after 6 women appeared via ZOOM to testify how Biden and his handlers had lured them into no-escape situations where they were drugged, raped, and threatened to remain silent “or else.”

Five more young women appeared on Zoom to tell eerily related stories, and the 3-officer panel had to suffer through video snippets of Hunter Biden’s assault on each of them. Biden made vain and ineffective attempts at refuting their testimony and the veracity of the videos, but the tribunal didn’t give any credibility to his rebuttals. The last girl to testify claimed that Hunter and his father raped her together, but the video only showed Hunter, not Joe.

Regardless, the tribunal reached a swift decision, finding Hunter Biden guilty on all charges and recommending he receive the death sentence for his crimes. Rear Adm. Crandall agreed, and he scheduled Hunter’s hanging for October 15.
Sharon Manning
 23 hours ago
It’s about time. The man is a slime ball. Hope they get his father, too.

Frederick Carreon
 Reply to  Sharon Manning
 23 hours ago
His father was already dead for sometime now. What u see on TV is a double or fake one.

Delta
 Reply to  Frederick Carreon
 22 hours ago
Oh god. Here we go about the body double, clone nonsense

Jan D Hunsinger
 Reply to  Delta
 22 hours ago
How the blank do YOU know what is nonsense! You are arrogant. You are speculating like everyone else. Mockery and contempt for people you disagree with is hardly helpful. People have used body doubles for CENTURIES!!!!!
Sue Grantham
 Reply to  Zee
 17 hours ago
If you hire an actor to rob a bank and they get caught; do you actually believe that the cops will accept “I was just acting like a bank robber” is going to prevent an arrest?🤨. You commit a crime and get caught- you’re gonna be arrested. Being paid to impersonate someone who’s an elected official is a crime itself.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2135 on: October 11, 2021, 12:21:37 PM »
Pretty wild and courageous ZOOM product placement  :whew
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2136 on: October 11, 2021, 12:38:25 PM »

Maher wrecked by Jimmy :rejoice
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2137 on: October 11, 2021, 12:42:18 PM »
The U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps on Wednesday convicted and sentenced Hunter Biden to death after 6 women appeared via ZOOM to testify how Biden and his handlers had lured them into no-escape situations where they were drugged, raped, and threatened to remain silent “or else.”

Five more young women appeared on Zoom to tell eerily related stories, and the 3-officer panel had to suffer through video snippets of Hunter Biden’s assault on each of them. Biden made vain and ineffective attempts at refuting their testimony and the veracity of the videos, but the tribunal didn’t give any credibility to his rebuttals. The last girl to testify claimed that Hunter and his father raped her together, but the video only showed Hunter, not Joe.

Regardless, the tribunal reached a swift decision, finding Hunter Biden guilty on all charges and recommending he receive the death sentence for his crimes. Rear Adm. Crandall agreed, and he scheduled Hunter’s hanging for October 15.
Sharon Manning
 23 hours ago
It’s about time. The man is a slime ball. Hope they get his father, too.

Frederick Carreon
 Reply to  Sharon Manning
 23 hours ago
His father was already dead for sometime now. What u see on TV is a double or fake one.

Delta
 Reply to  Frederick Carreon
 22 hours ago
Oh god. Here we go about the body double, clone nonsense

Jan D Hunsinger
 Reply to  Delta
 22 hours ago
How the blank do YOU know what is nonsense! You are arrogant. You are speculating like everyone else. Mockery and contempt for people you disagree with is hardly helpful. People have used body doubles for CENTURIES!!!!!
Sue Grantham
 Reply to  Zee
 17 hours ago
If you hire an actor to rob a bank and they get caught; do you actually believe that the cops will accept “I was just acting like a bank robber” is going to prevent an arrest?🤨. You commit a crime and get caught- you’re gonna be arrested. Being paid to impersonate someone who’s an elected official is a crime itself.

Hunter Biden followed through on The Implication :lawd
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #2138 on: October 11, 2021, 12:48:56 PM »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2139 on: October 11, 2021, 01:16:30 PM »
imagine if ben and baxter teamed up for the greatest crossover event in history :hyper
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2140 on: October 11, 2021, 01:17:50 PM »
I wonder what the ratio of LARPers to mentally ill people to Michael Baxter sock puppets is in the comment section of RRN.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2142 on: October 12, 2021, 02:04:41 PM »
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2143 on: October 12, 2021, 04:41:01 PM »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2144 on: October 12, 2021, 05:03:09 PM »
:rollsafe
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #2145 on: October 12, 2021, 07:30:38 PM »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #2146 on: October 13, 2021, 12:57:58 AM »
Someone needs to do the math.

benjipwns

« Reply #2147 on: October 13, 2021, 06:13:55 AM »

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #2148 on: October 13, 2021, 11:38:06 AM »
I like how his "y" and A" are the same strokes.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2149 on: October 14, 2021, 01:29:23 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2150 on: October 14, 2021, 01:55:41 PM »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2152 on: October 14, 2021, 03:13:47 PM »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2153 on: October 15, 2021, 02:11:25 PM »
Green new deal coming to California.

Emboldened by his resounding victory over Republican contender Larry Elder in the rigged 2021 California recall vote, Gavin Newsom has proposed to the state’s Department of Education a plan for radical “racial equality reform” that, if passed, would require students who are 50% or greater Caucasian to take classes on Sharecropping and earn lab credit through toiling in avocado fields.

“If they have a black father and white mother, or vice versa, they fit the bill,” Newsom said. “Same for Hispanics, who are the original owners of California. One hundred percent Caucasians are easy to spot, I agree, but we can develop a litmus test, and make use of Census data, to guide our decisions. We don’t have to go through someone’s entire ancestral tree—that would take too long.”

“The students can keep 5% of the avocados they pick, for school lunch. It will teach them about White oppression and teach them the meaning of work,” Newsom said, adding that he could skirt child labor laws because field work would take place during school hours. “We can even call it field trips.”

https://realrawnews.com/2021/10/gavin-newsom-wants-white-school-kids-to-learn-how-to-sharecrop/

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2154 on: October 15, 2021, 05:50:53 PM »
A new analysis of mail-in ballots in Pima County, Arizona means the election was Rigged and Stolen from the Republican Party in 2020, and in particular, its Presidential Candidate.

This analysis, derived from publicly available election data, shows staggering anomalies and fictitious votes in Pima County’s mail-in returns, making it clear they stuffed the ballot box (in some precincts with more ballots than were ever sent!).

Your favorite Republican candidate was steadily outperforming the Republican share of mail-in ballots by 3%, while Joe Biden was underperforming Democrats by 3%. But when mail-in ballots started pouring in way higher than normal (at over 87%), this trend flipped. In other words, when it was clear Trump was going to win, that’s when they swung into action. As more mail-in ballots poured in and increased by 1%, Trump’s performance decreased by 1%, while Biden’s increased.

(Image removed from quote.)

As more and more mail-in ballots were stuffed into the system, Biden’s numbers shot way up. But they overplayed their hand, and got caught. Two precincts in Pima had over 100 percent turnout for mail-in ballots -- which is impossible -- and 40 precincts had over 97% returned. The national mail-in ballot return rate was 71%, but in Pima County the mail-in ballot return rate was 15% higher, and 19% higher than all the counties combined in the entire state of Arizona. One precinct with 99.5% mail-in turnout had 9,812 ballots counted. Another precinct with 100.6% turnout had 2,182 ballots returned, but only 2,170 mail-ins were ever sent. These two total 11,994 ballots, alone more than the margin needed to win.

Turnout rates of 99% and 100% is what you get in a Third World Country, and that’s what we’re becoming (look at crime, the Border, Afghanistan, food prices, energy prices, and the empty store shelves, etc.), unless this is fixed immediately!

(Image removed from quote.)

The precincts above 92% mail-in return rate represented 264,000 votes. If just 2% are fraudulent, meaning Trump votes went to Biden, that would be enough to change the so-called margin in Arizona of 10,457 votes.

The Department of Justice has had this information since the November 2020 Election, and has done nothing about it. The Pima County GOP should start a canvass of Republican voters, in order to identify and remove the obvious fictitious voters from the system.

In addition, the Arizona Audit found tens of thousands of illegal votes, including 6,545 mail-in ballots with no envelopes, 2,580 bad signatures on mail-in ballot envelopes, and 1,919 mail-in ballot envelopes with no signature, which is also determinative and more than the margin.

Either a new Election should immediately take place or the past Election should be decertified and the Republican candidate declared the winner.

:trumps

Also Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, the Republican candidate's(TM) favorite election auditor is the inventor of email.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 05:56:03 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2155 on: October 15, 2021, 05:56:42 PM »
There’s only one person who can get to the bottom of this voter fraud.

https://twitter.com/PokerPolitics/status/1448805527870443531

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2156 on: October 15, 2021, 06:09:22 PM »
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2157 on: October 16, 2021, 06:47:13 PM »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2158 on: October 16, 2021, 11:56:51 PM »
Herschel Walker my d...?
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2159 on: October 17, 2021, 07:52:59 AM »