Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 243337 times)

suppadoopa

Conspiracy theories
« on: May 13, 2015, 03:33:31 PM »
Let's talk about conspiracy theories.

Errything from the lost cosmonauts to the transition to digital entertainment is paving the way for the materialization of Big Brother.

inb4 the disinfo agents come

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 03:36:55 PM »
Reported to the cabal.

studyguy

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 03:40:36 PM »
Tupac was in Cuba.
Now with the recent trade agreements opening back up with Cuba, we're seeing proof of his continued existence resurface in the popular media.

You can't hide forever Pac
:pacspit
pause

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 04:37:45 PM »
ya ever notice how most conspiracy theories are just crazier masks for racism/stupidity?

except that one about Michael Jordan's off the books suspension, I kinda believe that one.

cool breeze

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 04:52:24 PM »
video games are population control.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »
zomg fluoride

also don't vaccinate your kids against preventable diseases bc otherwise they might get sick
pcp

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 05:24:43 PM »
  :usacry

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 05:27:02 PM »
When I worked at a dental office we had a patient who only ate red meat daily and some (not many) veggies. He believed all dairy was poison. He'd come in every now and then for extractions because he had periodontal disease but refused treatment since he believed all bodily bacteria was good. Yet every time he came in his blood pressure was so high (due to the diet) that we initially couldn't do anything for him legally. So he'd sit in the chair and explain shit like how oxygen is actually poisonous to humans - because if you leave meat in an oxygenated room it rots. After his calm ranting his blood pressure would get low enough for us to work, so we'd take a tooth out. Then we'd warn him they would continue to fall out unless he got the bacteria under control, but he'd go on long rants about why we were wrong, how we were propagating government conspiracies etc etc etc.

We used to laugh about all this for years until one day he came in, apologized for being so difficult, and said he was suffering Agent Orange symptoms (Vietnam). He lost his mind there I guess.
:fbm

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 06:03:44 PM »
Perhaps a bit niche, but I know of a person who claims Hamsun masterminded the German occupation of Norway and managed to pin it on Quisling. This was trotted out as testament to Hamsun's deep understanding of human behavior and why he is the best novelist in the history of Norway.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2015, 06:05:13 PM »
Perhaps a bit niche, but I know of a person who claims Hamsun masterminded the German occupation of Norway and managed to pin it on Quisling. This was trotted out as testament to Hamsun's deep understanding of human behavior and why he is the best novelist in the history of Norway.

Sounds like a real Knut.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2015, 08:32:00 PM »
I wish the bloop was some gigantic undiscovered sea creature in the south pacific.
🍆🍆

suppadoopa

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 08:48:17 PM »
Reported to the cabal.

Which cabal? There's many

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 08:51:31 PM »
Oh, I was kidding.

They already knew.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 08:53:31 PM »
Was hoping this would be a place to have a serious discussion about Chem trails

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2015, 09:52:22 PM »
This is incredibly niche, but I'm fairly certain that Joseph Smith didn't write the Book of Mormon but Sidney Rigdon (Smith's friend who was a former Baptist Minister) was the author and Smith was just the front man.
que

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 10:41:06 PM »
Isnt the Book of Mormon more or less a rip off of another book?

bluemax

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 11:08:36 PM »
This is incredibly niche, but I'm fairly certain that Joseph Smith didn't write the Book of Mormon but Sidney Rigdon (Smith's friend who was a former Baptist Minister) was the author and Smith was just the front man.

I'd believe it. Smith had a history of running cons but nothing in his past suggests he had the education to sit down and write/plagiarize something as lengthy as the BoM.

Have you read Under The Banner of Heaven? I think if there was any chance left in me of going back to the Church that book shattered it.

On the topic of normal conspiracies, I know a dude who is super into them (he reads the conspiracy subreddit). It always weirds me out when he starts getting into talking about them. Luckily he's usually really high so it makes it easier to just brush off.
NO

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 11:43:33 PM »
Hi

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 11:49:37 PM »
:bow the GOAT :bow2

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2015, 01:19:36 AM »
I wish Yog-Sothoth really was sealed beneath the Pentagon, that would be awesome.
©@©™

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2015, 02:36:55 AM »
Yeah. The Spalding Manuscript and A view of the Hebrews.
que

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2015, 04:45:21 AM »

Gang stalking :brazilcry

suppadoopa

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2015, 06:31:06 AM »
Was hoping this would be a place to have a serious discussion about Chem trails
Wilbur and Orville set the path for weather modification!

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2015, 08:56:45 AM »

Gang stalking :brazilcry

Gang stalking is a pretty good one, because it combines unchecked paranoia with unchecked egotism in that it presumes that someone somewhere is expending a massive amount of manpower and money to lightly annoy an individual.
dog

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2015, 02:02:19 AM »
AIDS is a government-designed bacteria (sic) to wipe out homosexuals, but now that it's taking out Africa, the government will wait until Africa is depopulated so we can move in and take over.

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2015, 07:17:53 AM »
you are now banned from /r/pyongyang
YMMV

Kara

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2015, 07:19:01 PM »

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2015, 07:28:25 PM »
Always found gang stalking terribly uncreative compared to the air loom

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2015, 08:25:44 PM »
Paul's dead

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2015, 10:19:55 PM »

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2015, 10:42:12 PM »
That video led me down this odd rabbit hole:

All speed limits lack factual foundation! are made up! are invented numbers! All speed limit numbers burden interstate commerce.
dog

Kara

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2015, 10:45:08 PM »
No wonder I-5 is a parking lot 60% of the time, you can only go 5. >:(

bluemax

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2015, 11:27:56 PM »
Yeah. The Spalding Manuscript and A view of the Hebrews.

Even has a wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spalding%E2%80%93Rigdon_theory_of_Book_of_Mormon_authorship
NO

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2015, 12:29:12 AM »
I like finding conspiracy theories that are too fringe to even have a wikipedia page. Then when you know you're in the good stuff.
©@©™

Kara

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2015, 01:47:34 AM »
I prefer those artisanal conspiracy theories you can only find in printed newspapers you have to subscribe to to get. Any dillweed with a 33.6 kbs modem can run an Angelfire :hans1 site, but only the truly dedicated lunatic fringe still works in print.

benjipwns

Kara

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2015, 01:51:35 AM »
The European Parliament and the Alaska state legislature held hearings about HAARP, the former citing "environmental concerns".[31]

europe pls explain :dead

suppadoopa

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2015, 01:57:12 AM »
I've noticed the only conspiracy theory that everyone seems to at least believe in is the JFK assassination.

benjipwns

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2015, 01:59:24 AM »
I can't seem to find it now but there was a Russian "historian" who "disproved" the Holodomor by showing how statistically you could have killed three times as many people if you actually planned it properly. So it was actually Ukrainian incompetence because of their less evolved brains or something. This may have been a hoax like every single story that comes out of Russia that isn't a dash cam video.

Also, that Jordan one is like so true I bet he or Stern slips up and admits it within my lifetime. (I bet it's Jordan.)

Kara

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2015, 02:02:31 AM »
In Tankieland you will regularly encounter people who think the Holodomor happened because kulaks burned their crops.

benjipwns

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2015, 02:07:53 AM »
Oh yeah, you don't even need Tankies in the Communist world for some of that. I think I read a great BA piece (redundant I know) on it. This one was just notable because it was integrated into that new Russian nationalism narrative which seems to consider certain aspects of the Soviet Union to be canon, like all the territory it had, but otherwise distances itself from the Soviets. IIRC, the article didn't even mention it except maybe a couple times. It was more about Russia vs. UKRAINIAN LIES.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2015, 02:31:04 AM »
Speaking of Russia, Fomenko's new chronology is hilarious.
The most disgusting one is pretty much any variation on the VicSim bullshit (No one died in 9/11 - Aurora shootings - etc... They are all fake people, their photos are generated from mixing actual photos, their grieving relatives are actors...). It is truly disturbing to see anyone trying to push this shit, moreso than your average tinfoil hat madness.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 03:34:43 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2015, 03:10:13 AM »
oh man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
The phantom time hypothesis is a historical conspiracy theory advanced by German historian and publisher Heribert Illig (born 1947) which proposes that the year 613 was followed by the year 911 and that historical events between AD 614 and 911 in the Early Middle Ages of Europe and neighbouring regions are either wrongly dated, or did not occur at all, and that there has been a systematic effort to cover up that fact.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2015, 09:11:58 AM »
I know it's pretty mainstream and all that these days, but:

dog

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2015, 06:35:42 PM »
Number stations

benjipwns

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2015, 12:55:45 AM »
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/01/fallen-angels-vs-belt-of-orion-startling-new-pyramid-discovery-warns-of-armageddon-video-and-pictures-2457752.html
Back to the subject at hand. The serpent seed—Nephilim—Fallen Angels—Illuminati—NWO—Elite—Freemasons—are at work today tearing down everything God has built in order to overthrow the Kingdom of Heaven and YHVH. Now, we who know the truth ‘know’ that this will NEVER happen. However, they believe it will happen because they are ruled by Satan, and they are embodied by the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim!

I just made a post about the deadly torsion experiments and HAARP the other day. Is it possible they are conducting some underground testing in relation to these ‘torsion’ experiments, using the tunnels to do so? And maybe this is why they are contradicting themselves in relation to whether or not these caves exist to begin with? If you missed it, click here and check it out now! HAARP Deadly Torsion Pyramid Experiments Could Have Damning Impact and Unleash Hell On Earth! (Jaw Dropping Videos) If so, the truth could be apocalyptic in nature!

Or, maybe they are just practicing some Satanic rituals that will produce even more evil and wicked powers in this day…just as Revelation tells us happens in the end of this age. We know they are doing it everywhere else in the world; however, Giza seems to be a HOT spot, and the Illuminati are very religious about their ‘pyramids’ and ‘pyramid’ symbolism.

Finally, is it possible demonic spirits are bound in chains, hidden deep in the caves—reserved for judgment? Thus, the reason for the ‘bird’ sacrifices? Offered, in times past, to these wicked fallen angels? It’s a stretch, but anything is possible!

There is a reason why, in our generation, all of these great mysteries are being discovered! And, there is a reason why many of them are so ‘hush-hush’. Knowledge of ‘some’ things may very well bring about more believers in the true Christ, Yeshua!

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2015, 01:05:31 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2015, 01:43:14 AM »
The Bombcast where Jeff creepily faded in one of the number station streams from time to time was great.

I think it was this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UVB-76
Frequently, distant conversations and other background noises have been heard behind the buzzer, suggesting that the buzzing tones are not generated internally, but are transmitted from a device placed behind a live and constantly open microphone.

bluemax

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2015, 03:19:31 AM »
I prefer those artisanal conspiracy theories you can only find in printed newspapers you have to subscribe to to get. Any dillweed with a 33.6 kbs modem can run an Angelfire :hans1 site, but only the truly dedicated lunatic fringe still works in print.

Someone left their conspiracy newspaper on my car one day when I parked on the street near work. They had placed them on every car on the street.
NO

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2015, 02:40:09 AM »
 Numbers stations freak me the fuck out. There's no conspiracy behind them, they are acknowledged as a means of transmitting spy data. For some reason they always seem much more creepy than that to me.

suppadoopa

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2015, 03:08:04 AM »
The Russians still have active number stations IIRC

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2015, 08:02:15 AM »
itm

benjipwns

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2015, 08:30:28 AM »
I guess are we talking about actual conspiracies or just outlandish theories like chem trails/fluoride/Obama's being born in the U.S.?

Because like Watergate was a conspiracy, and there's a bunch of extended theories around that, but the main part, like MK Ultra and numbers stations, did happen.

benjipwns

« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2015, 05:21:07 PM »

RED ALERT – This is a MUST READ and SHARE!    It’s an exclusive release on BeforeItsNews which is getting this shocking interview first with Stew Webb, Larry Nichols and Chip Tatum with information on Hillary Clinton that is going to send them CRAZY!   If you don’t want this Federal Reserve puppet in the White House then you MUST share it on ALL social media and tell the world about the truth coming out ONLY on VeteransTruthRadio!

Larry Nichols returned for an explosive second interview with Stew Webb on VeteransTruthRadio.com and put out devastating new information about Hillary Clinton in this MUST HEAR and SHARE interview!  Larry Nichols is now telling much more of the Vince Foster story!  Vince Foster’s body was rolled up and moved in a carpet which deposited fibers on the body.  There was not any dust from the area on his body or shoes even though we are told he walked 200 yards down a dirt path to commit suicide.  The gun was in his right hand even though he was left handed!  No skull fragments or bullet was ever found at the scene!  These are just some of the many details Larry Nichols talked about during the first hour of the interview below.

Larry Nichols says he can prove in a court of law the Clintons were involved in the moving of Vince Foster’s body to the park.  There is apparently a secret dossier that proves Vince Foster’s body was moved by being rolled up in a carpet!  Also Larry Nichols reports that Vince Foster’s body had light brown/blonde hair all over it, hinting at the fact that  this hair belonged to Hillary Clinton!  Apparently more evidence will be coming out in the weeks to come!  In fact, during this interview Larry Nichols says that Hillary Clinton is the first “First Lady” to have an affair in the White House! 

Larry Nichols just released some key details in an article, “Hillary Hid The Body of Murdered Lawyer” appearing in the current issue of National Enquirer shown below.  This is the same magazine that published the truth about Bill Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky many weeks before any of the Fake News were forced to cover it! 

bluemax

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2015, 10:44:39 PM »
My stoner conspiracy friend shared some theory with me this weekend that some wonderful humans on 4chan came up wit- er uncovered. Apparently some guy who made an Indie film (or maybe more than one) about cuckolding is now running some Disney kids show about a little girl who wants to play football. And also there is a black kid on the team, and a tiny Jewish kid. And their jersey numbers unlock the secret codes of ultimate destruction that will lead to white women wanting black dick all the time.
NO

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2015, 09:47:09 AM »
Bin Laden's computer had pdf copies of books on the Illuminati and 9/11 conspiracies!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/us-releases-contents-of-bin-ladens-english-language-bookshel?utm_term=.dxjXjMN2D

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2015, 11:27:17 AM »
Jade Helm :hitler
©ZH