Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 243329 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #240 on: September 15, 2018, 01:00:53 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #241 on: September 15, 2018, 01:01:30 AM »

chronovore

• relapsed dev

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #243 on: September 19, 2018, 05:28:48 PM »
RESIS

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #244 on: September 19, 2018, 06:32:37 PM »
I have family members that were in the Masons, I've been in the lodges, I have Mason history books and Mason bibles from like 70 years ago in my house and it's the most boring shit possible. It's exactly the same thing as the Moose or Elks lodges, just old dudes drinking, smoking, and farting while admiring their flags and talking about broads.

http://www.mikeschristiancorner.com/masonry2.html

It is important to note, that BPOE Elks, Order of the Eastern Star, Shriners, & Moose Lodges are branches of Masonry. I could spend hours going through the demonic symbols in all of them, but with what is presented here and the other article, it should be MORE than enough for anyone who does not want to stand in denial of Jesus Christ to get out. You are warned!

it's all just old dudes meeting up, having a laugh, farting and talking about broads until this shit happens

:putin :hans1
◕‿◕

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #245 on: September 20, 2018, 04:34:56 PM »
RESIS

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #246 on: September 20, 2018, 06:06:27 PM »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #247 on: September 20, 2018, 06:12:05 PM »
No charges or arrests tho so obvious cover up

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #248 on: September 20, 2018, 07:19:31 PM »
Alien conspiracy with pedo vampire pizzagate links. Shit just got real. :whoo
🤴

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #249 on: September 22, 2018, 03:31:18 PM »
USAF/DIA SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

https://t.co/MYVkMkl5yy

Has the USAF's TR-3B jet been found in Seattle? Video of triangular object goes viral

Covert Disclosure of Antigravity Craft near MacDill AFB

Photos of Triangle Shaped Antigravity Craft over Orlando, Florida

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:43:16 PM by Mollys Fruity Loops »
RESIS

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #250 on: September 22, 2018, 04:44:44 PM »
How does Trump get away with it? Easy. He demonizes minorities. In 1660's Virginia you had indentured Englishmen, Irishmen, Africans and Native Americans all toiling away side by side. That was until nine of them decided to rebel against the rich elites in 1663. They were betrayed by a servant named Birkenhead who was rewarded with freedom while the rest were either incarcerated or hanged. The uprising scared the rich elites so much until they devised a plan to prevent future hostile alliances, namely, they created "white privilege." First they outlawed miscegenation in 1691 and then gave poor whites a promotion and every African a demotion. That is, indentured servitude was replaced with perpetual slavery for Africans and any other non-African who chose to socialize with them. This immediately drove a wedge between blacks and whites that continue to this day. Poor whites prefer to be associated with the rich elites than black people. Trump is just exploiting the "Birkenhead" strategy from centuries ago. 'It doesn't matter how bad you got it; you're one of us -- not one of them!'

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #251 on: September 24, 2018, 04:31:28 PM »

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #252 on: September 24, 2018, 05:26:33 PM »
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 06:00:23 PM by Mollys Fruity Loops »
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #254 on: September 24, 2018, 06:53:44 PM »
(A.R.V) Alien Reproduction Vehicle - FLUX LINER

Mark McCandlish says information has been shared with him about an Alien Reproduction Vehicle built by the military using technology that has been back engineered from alien technology.
McCandlish says that in 1988 he and a friend were planning on attending an air show at Norton Air Force Base. McCandlish ended up having to cancel due to a last minute illustration needed by Popular Mechanics. However, his friend went and through a well connected acquaintance, was able to gain entrance to a secured area of the base with a special display for politicians and military personnel with high level security clearances.
The craft were referred to as Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs), and also had the nickname, the “Flux Liner.” McCandlish says he believes these are part of a secret program that has been around for decades.

Uses "zero point" energy

Capable of "light speed and better"

Mass cancellation

Electrogravitic field propulsion
RESIS

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #255 on: September 24, 2018, 08:12:50 PM »
Capable of "light speed and better"

:lol

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #256 on: September 24, 2018, 08:29:18 PM »
Warp 10
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #257 on: September 24, 2018, 10:49:57 PM »

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #258 on: September 25, 2018, 02:53:24 AM »
Obama tripled the money supply and just handed it to banks. Checks out
每天生气

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #259 on: September 25, 2018, 06:29:48 AM »
RESIS

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #260 on: September 25, 2018, 08:50:50 AM »
©@©™

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #261 on: September 25, 2018, 06:10:23 PM »
UNDERGROUND BASES - ET AUTOPSY - DISCLOSING the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM - EMERY SMITH

Insider and classified scientist comes forward in the movement for Disclosure. Emery talks D.U.M.B, ET's working alongside government contractors, ET DNA and Vatican hidden knowledge.

RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #262 on: October 02, 2018, 06:20:18 AM »
Trump's Soft Disclosure and the Space Force

If anti-gravity and free energy technology exists, as some have claimed, then why is it being kept secret? Could there really be a breakaway civilization that uses such advanced technology, or a secret space force, as some eyewitnesses have claimed.  And if so, how would the government go about disclosing any of this, assuming it actually wanted to?

The United States Department of Defense has recently laid out a plan to build a new Space Force to defend U.S. interests in space with aggressive offensive capabilities. This would include systems that could “degrade, deny, disrupt, destroy, and manipulate adversary capabilities.”

Robert Sepehr is an author, producer, and anthropologist.
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #263 on: October 02, 2018, 07:10:44 AM »
The 19th Century Development & Emergence of the 20th Century Breakaway Civilizations | Walter Bosley

An introduction to the role of 19th Century airship mysteries and international bankers behind powerful American railroads in the plans of a shadowy German-based organization pursuing the development of exotic technologies that led to the breakaway civilization in the century that followed.

From pre-Civil War experiments with anti-gravity to the German-Hindu Conspiracy in WWI, the story of secret space exploration has its roots in a forgotten civilization and its tendrils in the earthbound truth behind a modern deception.

#Mystery Airships
RESIS

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #264 on: October 02, 2018, 07:18:46 AM »
everybody knows about The Gun Club:

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #265 on: October 02, 2018, 05:36:27 PM »
Rumor has it that the Air Force has at least two such space stations in Low Earth Orbit.

Advanced Technology Space Station (ATSS)

NASA Technical Paper 3067

The large rotating torus generates artificial gravity by centripetal acceleration, provides the primary habitation and working areas for the crew, and provides volume for 02 and H2 gas storage (fig. A2). The minor diameter of the torus tube is 15.2 m, and the major radius of the torus is 114.3 m.

An equivalent lunar gravity (approximately one-sixth of the Earth's gravity) can be obtained at 1.14 r/min; an equivalent Earth gravity can be obtained at 2.8 r/min. Both conditions fall within the acceptable operating region and result in a gravity field that varies less than 10 percent throughout the torus and less than 2 percent over the body length of a crew member.

Four cylindrical spokes connect the torus to a spherical hub. These spokes provide the access pathways to the torus in the form of freight and passenger elevators. The hub contains the mechanisms for transfer, or exchange, between the rotating and nonrotating portion of the ATSS.

Garrett, B. and Ferebee, M. (1991). Benefits From Synergies and Advanced Technologies for an Advanced-Technology Space Station. Langley Research Center, Hampton: NASA, Page(s) 14-15.

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19910010864.pdf

A central rotating manned ring [TORUS] constructed from 9 Gemini (Titan II) rocket stages. A lot of the R&D occurred with the "cancelled" Manned Orbiting Laboratory Program (MOL).

"Star Wars" / SDI

RESIS

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #267 on: October 03, 2018, 03:08:48 PM »
Vril and Occult Free Energy - ROBERT SEPEHR : [YouTube]

The Philadelphia Experiment is said to have been carried out by the U.S. Navy to test invisibility and manipulate space-time. Did Nikola Tesla help create the worlds first time machine? Is free energy technology being suppressed?
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #268 on: October 03, 2018, 03:12:08 PM »
Time Manipulation and Space-Time Theories - ROBERT SEPEHR : [YouTube]

Albert Einstein concluded that the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously. Is time travel possible? Has anyone built a successful time machine? What classified German UFO technology does the US government posses, and can they manipulate space-time? Is there a Secret Space Program?

Movie scene from: The Yesterday Machine (1963)

RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

RESIS

shosta

« Reply #270 on: October 13, 2018, 01:33:05 AM »
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #271 on: November 04, 2018, 03:09:42 PM »
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #272 on: November 04, 2018, 03:32:07 PM »
former
每天生气

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #273 on: November 04, 2018, 03:39:48 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Some, if not all of those, are wrong.  Like, this would be "K" in Hebrew: כּ
"The word for America in katakana is: アメリカ which does look similar to the same word in Hebrew - אמריקה… if you disregard that Hebrew is read right-to-left and the symbols depict compleatly different sounds. A-me-ri-ka left-to-right for katakana and A-m-r-i-k-ha right-to-left for Hebrew"
:idont
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 03:44:26 PM by bork »
ど助平

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #274 on: November 04, 2018, 08:30:32 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Some, if not all of those, are wrong.  Like, this would be "K" in Hebrew: כּ
"The word for America in katakana is: アメリカ which does look similar to the same word in Hebrew - אמריקה… if you disregard that Hebrew is read right-to-left and the symbols depict compleatly different sounds. A-me-ri-ka left-to-right for katakana and A-m-r-i-k-ha right-to-left for Hebrew"
:idont

:cac

Leadbelly

« Reply #275 on: November 05, 2018, 09:20:20 AM »
https://twitter.com/tojbnews/status/1038861015142809601

I bet you could make 1488 look like it has some significant meaning in the Koran if you tried hard enough.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #276 on: November 05, 2018, 09:55:49 AM »
Recently enjoyed a quote, "They shouldn't be called 'conspiracy theories.' 'Theory' is the term we afford to our highest scientific concepts. It should be called 'bad idea sausage,' because it's full of stuff you wouldn't normally accept, and isn't something you want to look at too closely."

benjipwns

« Reply #277 on: November 09, 2018, 10:13:33 PM »
My former Democrat union worker uncle got huge into Alex Jones because he's a racist and so hated Obama which made him "wake up and open his eyes" to the lieberal Democrap lies, which of course meant, finding the answers in conspiracy theory YouTube; and bought all the supplements and such, he used to watch InfoWars all day long like it was Fox News. I forget if he moved onto more hardcore stuff well before Trump or just moved over to Fox as they shifted into Alex's brand and vice versa.
So my cousin's son had a birthday this weekend, and went to his party and see family so on, and said uncle was there. You'd never guess.

Yep, Q is now his god. The snowball is coming! Enter the codes and you can see. The snowball has started.

Also, he has developed some strange theory that he doesn't need to have a drivers license, or license plate, or vehicle registration, because CONSTITUTION. He's also already received tickets for these, and a further charge for not paying said tickets that make a total for $3000. But because he hasn't received a bench warrant for not attending the court date, he assumes he's found a loophole in the system rather than bureaucratic "loopholes" in processing.

I looked into this and it linked back to some now defunct InfoWars videos along with a number of...well..less well funded similar sites in which the theory is based around that you don't have a right to drive, that yes, it's a privilege, BUT YOU DO HAVE A RIGHT TO TRAVEL. Why this exempts you from the restrictions placed on using the state's roads while using the state's roads none of them seem to be clear on, I'll have to see if I can find the InfoWars video as that would probably be fully sourced and complete.

Which in a fun coincidence also explains the non-masturbation parts of this amusing video, where the guy insists he's not driving the car, but instead traveling in it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58MRqJTKvYc

I had initially assumed the guy was just high or something. Turns out, he's an INFORMED CITIZEN. :american
Turns out the fascist cops refuse to FOLLOW OR UNDERSTAND THE TRUE LAW because my uncle got arrested and his car impounded.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #278 on: November 10, 2018, 07:10:18 AM »
There's a new(?) crackpot conspiracy called Agenda 21. The California fires are caused by secret laser weapons.

🤴

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #279 on: November 10, 2018, 07:18:22 AM »
Should have called it Agenda 451.

benjipwns

« Reply #280 on: November 10, 2018, 07:47:08 AM »
Agenda 21 is from 1992 my friend: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #281 on: November 10, 2018, 08:57:35 AM »
Agenda 21 was part of a UN plot to deny property rights, undermine U.S. sovereignty, or force citizens to move to cities.
Ah now it makes more sense. I didn't understand why the US would use such lasers on their own citizens and none of the videos seem to explain that. But if they believe it is about displacing people that fits their crackpot theory.

There's also some debate on the methods used to create the fires. Some say lasers, other say artificially created Firenado's with Microwaves.
🤴

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #282 on: November 16, 2018, 01:25:41 PM »
©ZH

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #283 on: November 17, 2018, 03:12:22 PM »

Mars Germans and the Secret Space Program - ROBERT SEPEHR

[ While the idea of anti-gravity space flight, or a breakaway German colony on the Moon, or a subterranean UFO base in Antarctica, might all sound like science fiction, what can be said for certain is that they are not new ideas, nor do not seem to be easily explained away. ]
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #284 on: November 17, 2018, 03:25:54 PM »
Recently enjoyed a quote, "They shouldn't be called 'conspiracy theories.' 'Theory' is the term we afford to our highest scientific concepts. It should be called 'bad idea sausage,' because it's full of stuff you wouldn't normally accept, and isn't something you want to look at too closely."

That's quite basic.
RESIS

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #285 on: November 18, 2018, 06:26:28 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #286 on: November 18, 2018, 07:20:39 PM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-flat-earth-conference-where-the-worlds-oldest-conspiracy-theory-is-hot-again
“In five years, everyone will know the Earth is flat,” Scott Simons tells me as we wait in line for the second annual Flat Earth Conference.

Scott, holding the Utah license plate “ITSFLAT,” is explaining how the Flat Earth revolution will bring “societal collapse” because the bulk of our knowledge comes from Round Earth institutions.

“It’s globalism,” his wife Julie interjects.

“Globalism,” she repeats, and draws a circle with her hands to illustrate.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #287 on: November 18, 2018, 07:48:03 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #288 on: November 27, 2018, 04:03:43 AM »
For anyone interested, here is why I lost my remaining trust in Microsoft after trying Windows 7...

It was just one thing, but it was huge, and imco (c=correct) it was deliberately malicious on the part of MS. Follow along with me, if you will.

As a developer I sometimes have to search for a particular file in a folder that contains a large number of files. Eg. I may want all files whose names start with the letter 'W' that were last modified about a year ago. SIMPLE! In WinXP I just sort the files on Name and then manually select all files starting with 'W', THEN re-sort the file order by date so I can then deselect all files that begin with 'W' that were NOT modified about a year ago, leaving me with only the files that fit my dual criteria being selected.

I bet you can guess where this is going.

In Windows 7 you cannot perform that function. Whenever the sort order is changed, all files that were selected become DE-selected. My initial shock evolved into disappointment, then outright rage.

Why the f*ck would MS remove such a fundamental (read: necessary) feature? In the real world, only one reason is possible: a senior employee on the Win7 dev team at MS literally looked at that feature and said to him/her self, "That's a really, REALLY useful feature. But we have been told that we can't continue to allow average citizens to have this sort of raw power/control over their own information. So this feature must be removed before we can proceed with further 'development'." It is as if "software development" is the opposite of a thing called "software velopment", whereby software is improved.

Tell me I'm NOT the only one who understands this issue for what it is: the government of the world's most developed nation choosing to hobble it's electorate. And, if anyone thinks I'm just paranoid, provide a decent reason for removing that feature.

So when W7 loses support, MS loses me to Linux. Because W10 is literally out of the question, leaving W7 as the only MS OS I can safely (?) connect to the internet with.

Thanks for reading.
:ohhh

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #289 on: November 27, 2018, 01:31:35 PM »
Thanks, Trump.  ::)
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #290 on: November 27, 2018, 03:34:16 PM »
imco (c=correct) it was obummer who ordered this

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #291 on: November 27, 2018, 03:37:33 PM »
imco (c=correct) it was obummer who ordered this

I was going a layer deeper by using an Obama meme against Trump when it was actually Obama that was responsible.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #292 on: November 27, 2018, 06:01:23 PM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-flat-earth-conference-where-the-worlds-oldest-conspiracy-theory-is-hot-again
“In five years, everyone will know the Earth is flat,” Scott Simons tells me as we wait in line for the second annual Flat Earth Conference.

Scott, holding the Utah license plate “ITSFLAT,” is explaining how the Flat Earth revolution will bring “societal collapse” because the bulk of our knowledge comes from Round Earth institutions.

“It’s globalism,” his wife Julie interjects.

“Globalism,” she repeats, and draws a circle with her hands to illustrate.
These people know something we don't.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #293 on: December 20, 2018, 07:25:40 PM »
Been on a bender recently and went back to the unlimited rabbit hole of UFOlogy. That podcast was good for a skeptical overview :

https://play.acast.com/s/monstertalk/alien-intrusion-and-the-ultraterrestrial-hypothesis
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #294 on: January 18, 2019, 04:02:14 AM »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #295 on: January 18, 2019, 01:17:14 PM »
Barron trump time traveler is p gud

Facebook because of course

https://www.facebook.com/455010011312409/posts/1606086406204758/

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #296 on: January 18, 2019, 01:29:42 PM »
It get’s spookier: Baron Trump is mentored in the books by “the masters of all masters”, a man named “Don”.

:thinking
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #297 on: February 06, 2019, 07:27:11 PM »

Ann Lee
1 month ago
Tom Cruise was in a movie that gave the truth away about what happens when a directed energy beam used on buildings and human bodys. Turns everything in to white dust. Watch world the worlds and you will see the white dust being created. Namaste

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #298 on: February 09, 2019, 02:26:11 AM »

8)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #299 on: February 13, 2019, 03:40:30 PM »