Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 246568 times)

Mollys Fruity Loops

Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #420 on: July 16, 2019, 03:33:40 PM »
Empire Files: Abby Martin Exposes John Podesta

With the Wikileaks release of thousands of emails belonging to John Podesta, very little is known in US society about Podesta himself. While he’s maintained a low profile, John Podesta is actually considered one of Washington’s biggest players, and one of the most powerful corporate lobbyists in the world.

In this episode of The Empire Files, Abby Martin explores John Podesta’s political rise, his vast network of corporate connections and his think tank "Center for American Progress." Learn why the Podestas and the Clintons are a match made in ruling class heaven.

RESIS

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #422 on: July 17, 2019, 04:20:17 AM »
Black Extraterrestrials With Corey Goode, Peter Maxwell Slattery, & Barry Littleton

Discussing Black & Ethnic Extraterrestrials with Corey Goode, & Peter Maxwell Slattery. This was a good chance for both of them to openly convey their information on the subject.

RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #423 on: July 17, 2019, 04:22:16 AM »
Guide to Non-Terrestrial Beings - COSMIC DISCLOSURE w/Corey Goode - Alien Species & Agenda Guide

Corey Goode steps out on his own to introduce us to the various extraterrestrial species he has encountered in his years with the MILAB and Secret Space Programs. Many of these people from other worlds have an active interest in our planet, be it with the environmental conditions, the 22 long-running genetic and spiritual experiments or the imminent conscious ascension of humanity. We view an artist’s depiction of these beings, including the Nordics, Greys, insectoids, reptilians, and Ebens, as Corey describes details of their stature, communication styles and interests in our planet and species.

This presentation was originally webcast December 5, 2017.
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #425 on: July 21, 2019, 12:35:09 PM »
Interview with a Area 51 S4 Physicist

All Credits to Linda Moulton Howe for this brilliant Interview: https://www.youtube.com/user/Earthfiles
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #426 on: July 22, 2019, 02:14:16 PM »
Temple Of Slaves – Epstein’s Ode To The Mamluks

The temple on Epstein’s island has deeper meaning than what the MSM and other disinformation agents are trying to push. Looking at the design from a historical perspective, you will come to understand that it’s linked to the trafficking of young children and brainwashing them to do the bidding of the ‘elite’.

Epstein’s temple was an ode to the Mamluk era of when captured children were taken as slaves to do the bidding of the elite class. Young boys were taken and groomed to later become soldiers, while young girls were taken and groomed to later become personal concubines of their masters.

Do you now see the parallel between the Mamluks and Epstein? These people are sick.

Symbolism will be their downfall.
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #427 on: July 22, 2019, 02:23:03 PM »
So Epsteins helicopter/Plane was using the same Identification as a government aircraft.
Someone HAD TO APPROVE THIS, tsk tsk..its not looking good for the elite! Two years of slow moving through all of this info is finally speeding up and coming to light!

https://twitter.com/ReportPatriot/status/1152783908506886146

RESIS

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #428 on: July 22, 2019, 03:04:00 PM »
 :maf

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #429 on: July 22, 2019, 06:04:17 PM »
Let's see them aliens.
©@©™

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #430 on: July 27, 2019, 03:58:06 AM »
President Zachary Taylor was POISONED! :rage
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #431 on: July 27, 2019, 06:49:07 AM »

METAL TRUMP CHAOS.
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #432 on: July 27, 2019, 10:10:57 AM »
Is Mollys Fruity Loops an actual bot

Definitely not an actual person.
dog

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #433 on: July 27, 2019, 11:44:49 AM »
 ::)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #434 on: July 27, 2019, 01:46:46 PM »

Can you dish or is it really not that interesting?
serge

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #435 on: July 27, 2019, 03:01:16 PM »
I mean, there's not much to say. You just look at those posts and you know that they could not have been crafted by a human being.
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #436 on: July 27, 2019, 11:15:16 PM »

Zachery Taylor Thomas was my favorite son on Home Improvement, who would do this? :maf
©@©™

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #437 on: July 27, 2019, 11:25:03 PM »
I mean, there's not much to say. You just look at those posts and you know that they could not have been crafted by a human being.

But you allow filler to run amok? :mindblown

shosta

每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #440 on: August 03, 2019, 04:20:58 PM »
Navy's Advanced Aerospace Tech Boss Claims Key 'UFO' Patent Is Operable

Navy officials claim their radical electromagnetic and superconductor technologies aren't theoretical, they’re already operable in some form.

In doing so, we came across documents that seem to suggest, at least by the Navy's own claims, that two highly peculiar Navy patents, the room temperature superconductor (RTSC) and the high-energy electromagnetic field generator (HEEMFG), may in fact already be in operation in some manner. The inventor of the Navy's most bizarre patent, the straight-out-of-science fiction-sounding hybrid aerospace/underwater craft, describes that craft as leveraging the same room temperature superconductor technology and high energy electromagnetic fields to enable its unbelievable speed and maneuverability. If those two technologies are already operable as the Navy claims, could this mean the hybrid craft may also already operable or close to operable? Or is this just more evidence that the whole exotic 'UFO' patent endeavor on the Navy's behalf is some sort of ruse or even gross mismanagement of resources?

Some really great investigative journalism from The Drive on this topic! :) Plz read the link

TLDR: The Navy claims to have an operable array of super advanced technologies consisting room temperature superconductors (world changer), warp drive (anti gravity), advanced shielding etc etc...

William Tompkins always said the Navy (from the mid 50's and launched in the late 70's) had a clandestine space program that had interstellar capabilities using counterrotating electromagnetic torsion fields to warp space around the submarine like vessels. Codenamed 'Solar Warden'

- Boyd Bushman's magnetic experiment can be used as a reference.

- So can be Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev And The Mystery Of Torsion Fields

Everybody should be watching this...

RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #441 on: August 03, 2019, 04:22:28 PM »

Wrong.
RESIS

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #442 on: August 03, 2019, 04:25:57 PM »
 :mynicca

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #443 on: August 08, 2019, 10:51:21 AM »
Tic Tac UFO is a US Navy project - Prof Simon

Quote from: Professor Simon Holland
I promised you a 'Blockbuster', here it is.  The story of how the US Navy have developed quantum vacuum propulsion.  This film proves the link between the 'tictac' UFO, a Navy antigravity patent,  re-opening military UFO logs and the briefing of US congressmen on 'the propulsion gap' .   

Prof Simon pulls it all together in this interesting short film.

Thanks for watching and I value your comments and questions. Remember I am the messenger, not the US Navy boffin.Thanks to  BRETT TINGLEY AND TYLER ROGOWAY from 'The Drive' for background research and writing.

Patent number US 10,144,532 B2 date dec 4th 2018

-------------------

Youtube comments:

Quote from: Terry Nails
if you do the research you will find that almost every major aeronautic industry giant has been involved in this particular type research beginning in the early 1950s. It was talked about in many of the trade publications at the time. The entire subject suddenly went black around 1956. Why would the Navy keep it a secret from it's ow pilots? Simple. to testout the capabilities of the new technology against the best jet pilots in the world. The reason for keeping it completely secret for so long was to try and hold a military advantage over all the other military forces around the world. Anther reason for the secrecy has to do with funding which has been dominated by the petro-chemical industry. The release of this technology will put quite a damper on viability of the continued use of that energy source...

Quote from: Q WWG1WGA
Anti-gravgity was cracked in 1958 by black projects. Suppressed to maintain control on people and energy stocks. Craft were made in 1960's and tested. See ARV Mark McCandlish . Some have come forward to help expose this information. It is a crime against humanity as we are kept static in our advancement as they moved ahead a hundred years,

Quote from: Turtle Head
This phenomenon has been observed for many years. These patents are a cover story that simply don't make sense with historical UFO references

Quote from: Matthew Taylor
The Tr3b is a triangular crafts that's been seen since the late 1980s that works on the principles your talking about.

-

Meanwhile 99% of people:

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 11:10:56 AM by Mollys Fruity Loops »
RESIS

shosta

« Reply #444 on: August 10, 2019, 02:26:09 PM »

Finally, this thread is going to get some use.
每天生气

agrajag

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #446 on: August 21, 2019, 11:40:26 PM »

:thinking

bluemax

« Reply #447 on: August 22, 2019, 01:39:50 AM »
https://twitter.com/LievenBrekel/status/1141584120839114752

So Qanon is going to target the Church of Scientology next?  :doge

The Church of Scientology develops one of the most popular children's educational games on the market today.
NO

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #448 on: August 22, 2019, 06:51:17 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:thinking
Most of that stuff was there because the Auschwitz extermination camp was just a small part of a larger network of camps and factories around the town of Auschwitz owned by enterprises such as Siemens and I.G. Farben.
The small hamlet turned into a modern German town with around 40k inhabitants at its peak. Mostly because it was an important railway junction and mines were located nearby.

Outside of what was known as the Auschwitz extermination camp they also had factories (Monowitz/Auschwitz III), housing and other facilities for workers, scientists etc. .
It was not at all uncommon that you find such facilities for the German workforce that ran the factories or the guards stationed there.

The various sites were compartmentalized however so it was not like the prisoners or slave laborers ever got use any of the facilities or the workers could see what was going on next door in the prison camps.   
In fact inmates from Auschwitz had to built most of the factories as an incentive for corporations to open factories that could support the war effort.

It was all part of the SS grander scheme of turning undeveloped Soviet/Polish farmland and towns into German industry and agricultural sites using slave labor to construct them.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #449 on: August 23, 2019, 03:17:55 PM »

:brain
🤴

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #451 on: August 29, 2019, 05:01:01 PM »
Such an odd mishmash in those tweets. Crumbs of effeminacy, crumbs of the LGBT community. Fear of heterosexuality being undermined. I guess he kinda equates them to go hand in hand. His examples are sooooo good though  :lol :lol :lol

My man. If the LGBT "agenda" in the NBA and NFL was real then you would have players coming out and even accepted. So far that hasn't gone over so well for those who have had enough courage to uh... just be themselves.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #452 on: August 30, 2019, 10:10:32 AM »
Worry about yourself, Larry.
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #453 on: August 30, 2019, 01:10:44 PM »
- Commercial, two aggressive men having a powder blue/ pink cupcake buisness.

Guess the gay agenda has been running the NFL since the 60's and we've only just now noticed.   :brain

©@©™

shosta

« Reply #454 on: September 01, 2019, 08:39:50 PM »
https://twitter.com/_apandah_/status/1168237707560177666

:lol I mean he wouldn't just HANG OUT ON THE ISLAND if he were faking his own death
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #455 on: September 02, 2019, 12:56:14 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #456 on: September 02, 2019, 06:08:29 PM »
https://twitter.com/_apandah_/status/1168237707560177666

:lol I mean he wouldn't just HANG OUT ON THE ISLAND if he were faking his own death
I've seen the vid, there's certainly a resemblance. Maybe a relative?

In other Epstein news
https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/1168631751935025152
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #457 on: September 03, 2019, 04:10:47 AM »

TyWy Gaming
7 months ago
My great grandpa was supposed to be protecting jfk the day of his assasination!! The gov. Called his troops off, so jfk was unprotected! My grandpa told me it was an inside job.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #458 on: September 03, 2019, 04:12:53 AM »
He's some random staff member on the island.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHTAeUIlnRM&t=95s

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #461 on: September 07, 2019, 01:13:18 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #462 on: September 09, 2019, 01:59:58 PM »
🤴

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #463 on: September 09, 2019, 02:24:46 PM »
WTF is he smoking?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #464 on: September 09, 2019, 02:38:44 PM »
WTF is he smoking?

Do you want that version of the metaverse or the one where you line up for virtual bread and meat ?

https://twitter.com/Grummz/status/1166848547699822594
ὕβρις

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #465 on: September 10, 2019, 12:46:24 PM »
Click through to the site. The human models in-game are hideous. :holeup

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #466 on: September 10, 2019, 03:38:50 PM »
Global warming is just terraforming for the reptilians

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #467 on: September 10, 2019, 04:24:44 PM »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #468 on: September 10, 2019, 05:35:45 PM »
I'm glad benjisales is on the case.
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #469 on: September 10, 2019, 06:45:08 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #471 on: September 11, 2019, 03:35:25 AM »
I always wonder, how exactly do these folks expect a building undergoing catastrophic structural failure going down to look like? Do a triple backflip and land half a mile away?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #472 on: September 14, 2019, 02:20:06 AM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #473 on: September 14, 2019, 03:29:08 AM »
I always wonder, how exactly do these folks expect a building undergoing catastrophic structural failure going down to look like? Do a triple backflip and land half a mile away?

But it looks off ! :brazilcry
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #474 on: September 14, 2019, 08:08:37 PM »
::)

https://twitter.com/FluorescentGrey/status/1173018498261573633

team filler

• filler
  • filler

chronovore

• relapsed dev

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

team filler

• filler