Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 10799 times)

Leadbelly

Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #300 on: November 05, 2018, 09:20:20 AM »
https://twitter.com/tojbnews/status/1038861015142809601

I bet you could make 1488 look like it has some significant meaning in the Koran if you tried hard enough.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #301 on: November 05, 2018, 09:55:49 AM »
Recently enjoyed a quote, "They shouldn't be called 'conspiracy theories.' 'Theory' is the term we afford to our highest scientific concepts. It should be called 'bad idea sausage,' because it's full of stuff you wouldn't normally accept, and isn't something you want to look at too closely."

benjipwns

« Reply #302 on: November 09, 2018, 10:13:33 PM »
My former Democrat union worker uncle got huge into Alex Jones because he's a racist and so hated Obama which made him "wake up and open his eyes" to the lieberal Democrap lies, which of course meant, finding the answers in conspiracy theory YouTube; and bought all the supplements and such, he used to watch InfoWars all day long like it was Fox News. I forget if he moved onto more hardcore stuff well before Trump or just moved over to Fox as they shifted into Alex's brand and vice versa.
So my cousin's son had a birthday this weekend, and went to his party and see family so on, and said uncle was there. You'd never guess.

Yep, Q is now his god. The snowball is coming! Enter the codes and you can see. The snowball has started.

Also, he has developed some strange theory that he doesn't need to have a drivers license, or license plate, or vehicle registration, because CONSTITUTION. He's also already received tickets for these, and a further charge for not paying said tickets that make a total for $3000. But because he hasn't received a bench warrant for not attending the court date, he assumes he's found a loophole in the system rather than bureaucratic "loopholes" in processing.

I looked into this and it linked back to some now defunct InfoWars videos along with a number of...well..less well funded similar sites in which the theory is based around that you don't have a right to drive, that yes, it's a privilege, BUT YOU DO HAVE A RIGHT TO TRAVEL. Why this exempts you from the restrictions placed on using the state's roads while using the state's roads none of them seem to be clear on, I'll have to see if I can find the InfoWars video as that would probably be fully sourced and complete.

Which in a fun coincidence also explains the non-masturbation parts of this amusing video, where the guy insists he's not driving the car, but instead traveling in it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58MRqJTKvYc

I had initially assumed the guy was just high or something. Turns out, he's an INFORMED CITIZEN. :american
Turns out the fascist cops refuse to FOLLOW OR UNDERSTAND THE TRUE LAW because my uncle got arrested and his car impounded.
meowr

Nintex

• <(^_^)>
« Reply #303 on: November 10, 2018, 07:10:18 AM »
There's a new(?) crackpot conspiracy called Agenda 21. The California fires are caused by secret laser weapons.

dutch

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #304 on: November 10, 2018, 07:18:22 AM »
Should have called it Agenda 451.

benjipwns

« Reply #305 on: November 10, 2018, 07:47:08 AM »
Agenda 21 is from 1992 my friend: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

meowr

Nintex

• <(^_^)>
« Reply #306 on: November 10, 2018, 08:57:35 AM »
Agenda 21 was part of a UN plot to deny property rights, undermine U.S. sovereignty, or force citizens to move to cities.
Ah now it makes more sense. I didn't understand why the US would use such lasers on their own citizens and none of the videos seem to explain that. But if they believe it is about displacing people that fits their crackpot theory.

There's also some debate on the methods used to create the fires. Some say lasers, other say artificially created Firenado's with Microwaves.
dutch

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #307 on: November 16, 2018, 01:25:41 PM »
©ZH

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #308 on: November 17, 2018, 03:12:22 PM »

Mars Germans and the Secret Space Program - ROBERT SEPEHR

[ While the idea of anti-gravity space flight, or a breakaway German colony on the Moon, or a subterranean UFO base in Antarctica, might all sound like science fiction, what can be said for certain is that they are not new ideas, nor do not seem to be easily explained away. ]
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #309 on: November 17, 2018, 03:25:54 PM »
Recently enjoyed a quote, "They shouldn't be called 'conspiracy theories.' 'Theory' is the term we afford to our highest scientific concepts. It should be called 'bad idea sausage,' because it's full of stuff you wouldn't normally accept, and isn't something you want to look at too closely."

That's quite basic.
RESIS

curly

« Reply #310 on: November 18, 2018, 06:26:28 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #311 on: November 18, 2018, 07:20:39 PM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-flat-earth-conference-where-the-worlds-oldest-conspiracy-theory-is-hot-again
“In five years, everyone will know the Earth is flat,” Scott Simons tells me as we wait in line for the second annual Flat Earth Conference.

Scott, holding the Utah license plate “ITSFLAT,” is explaining how the Flat Earth revolution will bring “societal collapse” because the bulk of our knowledge comes from Round Earth institutions.

“It’s globalism,” his wife Julie interjects.

“Globalism,” she repeats, and draws a circle with her hands to illustrate.
meowr

toku

• ❤❤❤
« Reply #312 on: November 18, 2018, 07:48:03 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #313 on: November 27, 2018, 04:03:43 AM »
For anyone interested, here is why I lost my remaining trust in Microsoft after trying Windows 7...

It was just one thing, but it was huge, and imco (c=correct) it was deliberately malicious on the part of MS. Follow along with me, if you will.

As a developer I sometimes have to search for a particular file in a folder that contains a large number of files. Eg. I may want all files whose names start with the letter 'W' that were last modified about a year ago. SIMPLE! In WinXP I just sort the files on Name and then manually select all files starting with 'W', THEN re-sort the file order by date so I can then deselect all files that begin with 'W' that were NOT modified about a year ago, leaving me with only the files that fit my dual criteria being selected.

I bet you can guess where this is going.

In Windows 7 you cannot perform that function. Whenever the sort order is changed, all files that were selected become DE-selected. My initial shock evolved into disappointment, then outright rage.

Why the f*ck would MS remove such a fundamental (read: necessary) feature? In the real world, only one reason is possible: a senior employee on the Win7 dev team at MS literally looked at that feature and said to him/her self, "That's a really, REALLY useful feature. But we have been told that we can't continue to allow average citizens to have this sort of raw power/control over their own information. So this feature must be removed before we can proceed with further 'development'." It is as if "software development" is the opposite of a thing called "software velopment", whereby software is improved.

Tell me I'm NOT the only one who understands this issue for what it is: the government of the world's most developed nation choosing to hobble it's electorate. And, if anyone thinks I'm just paranoid, provide a decent reason for removing that feature.

So when W7 loses support, MS loses me to Linux. Because W10 is literally out of the question, leaving W7 as the only MS OS I can safely (?) connect to the internet with.

Thanks for reading.
:ohhh
meowr

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #314 on: November 27, 2018, 01:31:35 PM »
Thanks, Trump.  ::)
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #315 on: November 27, 2018, 03:34:16 PM »
imco (c=correct) it was obummer who ordered this
meowr

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #316 on: November 27, 2018, 03:37:33 PM »
imco (c=correct) it was obummer who ordered this

I was going a layer deeper by using an Obama meme against Trump when it was actually Obama that was responsible.
©@©™

Nintex

• <(^_^)>
« Reply #317 on: November 27, 2018, 06:01:23 PM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-flat-earth-conference-where-the-worlds-oldest-conspiracy-theory-is-hot-again
“In five years, everyone will know the Earth is flat,” Scott Simons tells me as we wait in line for the second annual Flat Earth Conference.

Scott, holding the Utah license plate “ITSFLAT,” is explaining how the Flat Earth revolution will bring “societal collapse” because the bulk of our knowledge comes from Round Earth institutions.

“It’s globalism,” his wife Julie interjects.

“Globalism,” she repeats, and draws a circle with her hands to illustrate.
These people know something we don't.
dutch

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #318 on: December 20, 2018, 07:25:40 PM »
Been on a bender recently and went back to the unlimited rabbit hole of UFOlogy. That podcast was good for a skeptical overview :

https://play.acast.com/s/monstertalk/alien-intrusion-and-the-ultraterrestrial-hypothesis
ὕβρις

filler

• (((Love you guys )))
« Reply #319 on: January 18, 2019, 04:02:14 AM »
rahx

CatsCatsCats

« Reply #320 on: January 18, 2019, 01:17:14 PM »
Barron trump time traveler is p gud

Facebook because of course

https://www.facebook.com/455010011312409/posts/1606086406204758/
😽💨

Nintex

• <(^_^)>
« Reply #321 on: January 18, 2019, 01:29:42 PM »
It get’s spookier: Baron Trump is mentored in the books by “the masters of all masters”, a man named “Don”.

:thinking
dutch

filler

• (((Love you guys )))
« Reply #322 on: February 06, 2019, 07:27:11 PM »

Ann Lee
1 month ago
Tom Cruise was in a movie that gave the truth away about what happens when a directed energy beam used on buildings and human bodys. Turns everything in to white dust. Watch world the worlds and you will see the white dust being created. Namaste
rahx

filler

• (((Love you guys )))
« Reply #323 on: February 09, 2019, 02:26:11 AM »

8)
rahx

filler

• (((Love you guys )))
« Reply #324 on: February 13, 2019, 03:40:30 PM »
rahx

benjipwns

« Reply #325 on: February 13, 2019, 11:05:40 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/13/media/roger-stone-cnn-conspiracy-theory/
Debunking Roger Stone's anti-CNN conspiracy theory
By Brian Stelter, CNN Business

like i'm supposed to believe CNN on this?!? really?? :gurl
meowr

shosta

• just a thought
« Reply #326 on: February 14, 2019, 12:34:57 AM »
HALP!

Nintex

• <(^_^)>
« Reply #327 on: February 14, 2019, 03:18:13 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/13/media/roger-stone-cnn-conspiracy-theory/
Debunking Roger Stone's anti-CNN conspiracy theory
By Brian Stelter, CNN Business

like i'm supposed to believe CNN on this?!? really?? :gurl
It's kinda funny. The entire Roger Stone Russia defense rests on one of his associates calling him during a honeymoon trip that he had a 'gut feeling' Assange would release the Clinton emails.
dutch