Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 243787 times)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #360 on: June 05, 2019, 05:42:25 PM »
I'm 100% convinced that ... Americans are morons
yes

Mollys Fruity Loops

RESIS

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #362 on: June 06, 2019, 08:26:54 AM »

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #363 on: June 06, 2019, 11:56:19 AM »
they have an escap rope?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #364 on: June 06, 2019, 12:19:15 PM »
©@©™

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #365 on: June 07, 2019, 02:26:37 PM »
Q ANON

Quote from: Q
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
WWG1WGA!
Q

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

Divide and rule (from Latin divide et impera), or divide and conquer, in politics and sociology is gaining and maintaining power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into pieces that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy.

Elements of this technique involve:

• creating or encouraging divisions among the subjects to prevent alliances that could challenge the sovereign
  • aiding and promoting those who are willing to cooperate with the sovereign
  • fostering distrust and enmity between local rulers
  • encouraging meaningless expenditures that reduce the capability for political and military spending
Historically, this strategy was used in many different ways by empires seeking to expand their territories.

Immanuel Kant was an advocate of this tactic, noting that "the problem of setting up a state can be solved even by a nation of devils" so long as they possess an appropriate constitution which pits opposing factions against each other with a system of checks and balances.[9]

The concept is also mentioned as a strategy for market action in economics to get the most out of the players in a competitive market.
RESIS

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #366 on: June 07, 2019, 03:57:51 PM »
The bar is that low, huh?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #367 on: June 08, 2019, 02:06:39 AM »

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #368 on: June 08, 2019, 01:26:56 PM »
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #369 on: June 08, 2019, 03:08:20 PM »
Video - John Solomon and Sara Carter follow the facts on the collusion narrative

Solomon and Carter discuss their coverage of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, bias in the mainstream media.
March 31 2019

---

@7:30

Mark Levin: Have you ever been approached in an unusual way?

John Solomon: I'll tell you a story about a letter box which occurred at my home. It's seminal to the Russia story.

Sara and I had just begun working on what we call the NSA abuse story - the unmasking.

We had just gone on television on Sean Hannity that night about this sudden rise in unmaskings and I drove home, when I got to my mailbox in my car there was a blue sedan sitting outside the mailbox and there were two gentleman, clearly intelligence officers from the government.

They never identified their names and they stepped out and said "Mr Solomon we just saw you on the Sean Hannity show and we want to talk to you for a second. We can't tell you because what we know is mostly classified but we will tell you this: If you keep digging you will find out that the United States Intelligence Community was used for a political opposition research project and we are deeply concerned."

I said "Why are you concerned?"

"We need these tools, things like FISA, the NSA to capture bad guys and if we use it for political dirty work we won't have those tools for the next terrorists attack or the next spy shows up in town. We need you to find out what happened."

Thats all they told me. It's about 11:30pm at that time we finished the conversation and I ran in and wrote this long email about everything I can remember to Sara to her inbox at about 2 o'clock in the morning. She's still up, she responds right back (laughs). Thats how we got started into really understanding this is much bigger than just an unmasking scandal.

Mark Levin: How long ago was this?

John Solomon: March of 2017

Sara Carter: Yeah March 2017 because we had already been working on this story. I mean we were getting tipped off, saw what was happening to General Flynn.

I remember being approached by lets say federal law enforcement officers, who had told me: "You really need to dig in to what's happened to Lieutenant General Flynn. Apparently there's a lot been going on inside the FBI, look and Andrew McCabe, focus on some of these characters. It was the same this that happened to John.

I started focusing in and just taking a step back, saying what's going on. The more I started to investigate little by little we started peeling back what we call the onion, like the layers of the onion. It really felt like that.

So then I think it can't get much worse that this. It can't get much worse that this!

Mark Levin: Was General Flynn set up?

Sara Carter: I absolutely believe that general Flynn was a target from the very beginning.

Mark Levin: Because the Obama generals didn't like him. Is that correct?

John Solomon: There are a lot of powerful constituents in the intelligence community that like the status quo. He was talking about reorganising that I think he had a target on his back and the opportunity struck.

To answer the question if he was set up all you have to do is take James Comey's own comments at that seminar in New York. "We tricked him into being interviewed before he could get lawyers." What a statement to be made by the man who oversaw the FBI.

Sara Carter: They basically destroyed this mans life. There was a purpose for that. Because he had access to everything, this is a man who angered the CIA, that was head of the DIA, he had connections all over this town. He knew where the bodies were buried. He knew about Benghazi, he knew about all the operations and President Obama and his team early on knew they had to get this guy out of the way, and they had to get him out of the way quick.

RESIS

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #370 on: June 08, 2019, 03:17:24 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #371 on: June 08, 2019, 04:27:36 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #372 on: June 08, 2019, 04:33:43 PM »

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #373 on: June 08, 2019, 05:15:04 PM »
William Tompkins - Everything you know is wrong

Secret Space Program / Navy Space Command - 'Solar Warden'

All history documentation in this country and every country on the planet have been given lies.

Lies about astronomy.
Lies about mathematics.
Lies about technical capabilities.
Lies about the universe.

You name it. Ok

Everything has been lies.

Every PhD on this planet, whether they are scientific, or that they are medical, makes no difference.

Every book that they read for six years in university are lies.

They are not telling the truth, they were not taught the truth.

Thats a pretty big statement that Tompkins just made there:

It was common knowledge in the programs, they would talk quite often about how the physics models that we are using down here on the planet are incorrect and they have not been corrected on purpose.

They use different hyper dimensional mathematics models than what are used down here. You know the physics models, we're still on this quantum and classical physics model, while they are deeply into this electro-plasmic universe model of physics, which is the true model.

Another thing he mentioned was that they wanted people that had not been - I guess - corrupted by this incorrect education. That is very common in the programs.

Thats why they were taking children in because they were not front-loaded yet on different religious ideas, social programming that hadn't occurred yet. So they basically had a blank slate to work with.

It is interesting isn't it the government studies that have shown that that if they did disclosure the two groups that would be the hardest hit by it would be religious and scientists / academics.

RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #374 on: June 08, 2019, 05:33:14 PM »
Mars, the Super Earth and the Asteroid Belt / Project Brilliant Pebbles

David: So, I had heard about this Super Earth well before you ever had anything to say about it. It is mentioned in “The Law of One” as the planet Maldek. And way back when I first got into all this stuff, Richard C. Hoagland, and all the years I spent studying his material from 1993, when I read “Monuments of Mars”, he was very big on the idea that the Asteroid Belt was not something that would normally appear in a solar system.

So when we see these asteroids, your direct knowledge is that we're seeing a debris field of a ruined planet?

Corey: Yes.

David: And Hoagland's top insider told me about something called Brilliant Pebbles. And when you and I
started talking, there was audible shock from you on Skype ...

David: . . . when I mentioned Brilliant Pebbles to you.

Corey: Right.

David: And why was that?

Corey: Because I had heard of that program.

David: So I can kick in some of what I heard about it, but this is mostly about getting you to talk, so what did you hear about Brilliant Pebbles.

Corey: A computer and mathematical program that was rebuilding, from what they've studied of orbits in the Asteroid Belt, to calculate back the size and density of what it used to be.

David: What what used to be?

Corey: The Asteroid Belt.

David: And what was the conclusion of this program? Corey: That it was a planet at one time.

David: Okay. Now, I got this information from Hoagland's top insider, who I refer to as Bruce. It's not his real name. And one of the things he said was that they were releasing rocks in space, and then charting how they moved, and using that to build very advanced computer models of how this would work.

Corey: The Asteroid Belt has been studied for a long time. It's been mined, and they know it very well. So they took all of that telemetry and found a way to trace back what it would have looked like at a certain time period.

David: I think you've mentioned this before on the show, but it's good to repeat it right now. They were able to find different aspects of a planet in the asteroids?

Corey: Different strata. Yes.

David: So like the mantle, the core, the crust - these different things. They were able to see those different parts?

Corey: Right. And find different parts of the crust that had different mineral deposits that were even easier to get to than mineral deposits here on Earth.

David: Okay. So one of the other things that we have to talk about with the Super Earth is Hoagland's original guy, Dr. Thomas Van Flandern, who created what he called the Exploded Planet Hypothesis, or EPH. And this is very complex scientific data, which doesn't just include the asteroids. It also includes orbital perturbations in the solar system. And it includes all the comets.
So he was of the belief that the comets were the pieces of ocean from the planet that froze and turned into ice – water ice. And Van Flandern traced back all these comets and showed that they all actually . . . you dial it back, they all come to a single point of origin – like that was where the oceans went to.
So did you hear anything like that about the comets in Brilliant Pebbles?

Corey: There was ice in a certain region that came from the failed planet.

David: Hm. So that would've been the oceans that freeze- dried in space?

Corey: Right. The water from the planet.

David: The idea that Hoagland put forward also included the notion that Mars was a watery planet that was actually a captured moon around this Super Earth – that both of them had oceans – and that this explosion that created the asteroids smashed into the side of Mars and caused excessive damage.
Was that consistent with what you heard from the smart glass pads, or however was that you came in contact with this information?

Corey: Yes, it was. It was postulated that Mars was most likely a moon of that Super Earth, and that it was damaged heavily on one side by massive impacts. And that most likely also stripped away its main atmosphere at the time, and it never recovered.

David: Never recovered?

Corey: Yeah. Never fully recovered to what it was before.

---

Video - Asteroid Discovery From 1980 - 2010

---

Why is only half of Mars magnetized?

I'll need to begin with a little background. I've talked before about what's called the Martian crustal dichotomy. Stated simply, the dichotomy is: Mars' northern hemisphere is low (in elevation) and flat, while the southern hemisphere is high and rugged. That difference is easy to spot in the marvelous Mars Orbiter Laser Altimeter map of Mars, one of the signal accomplishments of the Mars Global Surveyor mission:

More recently, a suite of papers published in Nature gave credence to the idea that the crustal dichotomy formed as a result of a truly gigantic, oblique impact that blasted away a massive chunk of the crust of the northern hemisphere, and that this happened very early in Mars' history (I've written about this before). Furthermore, the papers showed that because the impact struck Mars a glancing blow, it would not have delivered enough heat to the planet to melt its whole crust. So the impact could reasonably leave Mars with a thin northern hemisphere crust and a thick southern hemisphere crust. But that still leaves geophysicists with the problem of explaining how the north didn't become magnetized, despite the fact that the dynamo was operating well after this putative giant impact.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 05:44:57 PM by Mollys Fruity Loops »
RESIS

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #375 on: June 09, 2019, 05:03:36 AM »
they got multiple ice walls now? :lol

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #376 on: June 09, 2019, 07:10:12 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I like how all the extra land is a quick photoshop job based on the real one.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #377 on: June 09, 2019, 11:19:00 AM »

I like how all the extra land is a quick photoshop job based on the real one.

Yea, God got pretty lazy when he made that part.
©@©™

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #378 on: June 09, 2019, 12:21:27 PM »
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #379 on: June 09, 2019, 12:38:23 PM »
Flat Earth draws people in because...

For some it matches their religious beliefs.

For some who are exposed to conspiracies - they go on to question everything and assume everything is outright fake.

Flat Earth is widely regarded as a PSYOP to discredit other conspiracies.
RESIS

jorma

« Reply #380 on: June 09, 2019, 12:38:53 PM »
You know I never thought about how flat earthers think other planets are shaped. Do they even believe the other planets actually exist? If they do and believe those planets are round, why do they think earth is flat?

because they think it's hilarious when other people work themselves into a meltdown when they claim it's flat.

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #381 on: June 10, 2019, 06:13:54 AM »
William Tompkins - A Case for the Secret Space Program July 18, 2017

---

1950's - Douglas Aircraft Company - The Secret Think Tank

So I went to work at Douglas and I'm a draughtsman for two weeks and my chief - section chief started through my background. Of course it says all this stuff I have done in the Navy and so he puts me in this think tank, theres where we get to the first think tank, ok.

It was inside of Douglas in a walled-off area and theres 200 guys in it and one of my assignments was like 12 years old, that I carried - flew to Douglas and gave to Douglas engineering back when I was in the Navy.

So this becomes the first think tank, like TRW later, we investigate every aspect of extraterrestrial, military, commercial - whatever.

I was assigned to design for the Navy about 16 - 18 different classes of US Navy battlegroup ships which 'didn't exist'.

These were, the larger ones from 1km to 6km long.

These ships fly in space. They are 'space craft carriers'.

I designed US Navy space craft carriers, which finally got built back in the late 1970's, up in Utah, underneath the ground.

You've seen the pictures of US Navy spaceships. Solar Warden. So Solar Warden came out of a think tank inside of engineering at Douglas and a whole lot of other stuff came out.

RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #382 on: June 10, 2019, 06:47:45 AM »
Secret Space Program Ships - Solar Warden - Above Majestic

Above Majestic is a shocking and provocative look at what it would take to hide a multi-trillion-dollar Secret Space Program (a clandestine group of elite military and corporate figureheads charged with reverse-engineering extraterrestrial technology also known as “Majestic 12”) from the public and the implications this would have for humanity. Viewers will be guided through take a deep dive into the origins, technologies, history, cover ups, conspiracies, testimony and research that goes beyond and Above Majestic.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 06:53:46 AM by Mollys Fruity Loops »
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #383 on: June 10, 2019, 05:30:43 PM »
The Earth Alliance vs. The Deep State Cabal

David Wilcock: We're here with Corey Goode, the insider's insider, and in this episode, I'm going to get into some very interesting stuff with him regarding the opposition to this Cabal, the Earth Alliance, the people who are on the front lines here on the ground trying to bring about a peaceful society or maybe not. So that's one of the things that we have to talk about.

David: Is there an opposition going on to the Cabal that goes beyond bloggers?

Corey: Absolutely. Every single enemy they've created over the hundreds of years, every group they've alienated, every atrocity they've done to these countries over these hundreds of years, has finally built up to a point to where they all came together, loosely came together.

All of them have their own cultural pains, and I guess some of them have different agendas on the retribution
they would like to see exacted on the enemy, which we're calling the Cabal. Others would like to just maybe have a few changes. They think a world government is inevitable anyway, and the Cabal was wanting to do it in an evil way, so why don't they co-opt it and do it the right way?

Despite many of these alliance groups having different agendas and ideas about what should happen to the Cabal once they overcome them, they've put aside a lot of differences, and they've come together for a common goal, which is to defeat the Cabal.

And this is the key of why the Cabal had been so successful. They are made up of many different syndicates of people with many different belief systems and agendas, but somehow they found a way to work together. The 0.01% of them have found a way to work together, even though a lot of them really don't like each other, to exact control over the Earth.

Well, the Alliance is following the same playbook, getting together with people they wouldn't normally work with, forming a loose alliance, and trying to, or actually are in the midst of, overthrowing the financial system that this Cabal has set up for the last 100 years and want to replace it.

---

David: So I think people that are investigating this have felt that the Cabal control central banking in every country. They have bribed or compromised all of the leaders in every country. The leaders are blackmailed, and therefore even people who are fairly compassionate and reasonable folks, there's a widespread belief that this Cabal has just penetrated every country, all aspects of society. So what do you say to those people when they hear about the idea of an alliance and they, “I just don't believe it?”

Corey: Well, there is an alliance, and it is true that this Cabal is a master at infiltration, and, indeed, they have infiltrated elements of the Earth Alliance. And, you know, this is a problem, but, like the BRICS Alliance . . .

David: You're talking Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa is the BRICS.

Corey: Right, they've gotten together, and they've created pretty much a new world bank and financial system to compete with the Western or Cabal banking system.

---

David: Are you aware of the Alliance being in possession of surveillance footage that's very compromising of the Cabal?

---

Cabal control over world media

David: Probably one of the most basic questions that people are going to be asking is, why in the heck is this whole thing so mysterious? Why can't the Alliance just say, “Hey. Here we are. We're going up against the Cabal. Here's our announcement. Here's what these guys are doing, and just start openly talking about it. Why are they having to keep everything so secret that people, even this late in the game, they are still doubting guys like you and me writing about this stuff online. Why won't they just come out and say what they're doing?

Corey: I would say they pretty much have been coming out and saying what they're doing. The question is, why isn't the Western media covering it?

David: Well, do you think that at this point, the Cabal still has such a control over world media? Since their television networks are worldwide, the movies go worldwide, do you think that they can both create propaganda very easily that defeats any Alliance initiative and that they can, furthermore, kill anyone who starts trying to speak out from the Alliance at this point?

Corey: They have a waning control. They used to have a complete control, but the Earth Alliance group . . . You're starting to see more and more interesting content pop up on television that normally the Cabal would not approve to be on television, you know, different movies. I mean, the list would go on and on. So, yes, they did at one time have full control of this media, but obviously that control is slipping. Their control over everything is slipping, so we're going to see more and more of this information coming out.
Now the big thing that has been going on in the secret negotiations between the Earth Alliance and various Cabal groups is how to release information, and they're pretty much in agreement to release information in a slow manner. The main reason they want to release information in a slow manner is that a lot of the data that has been accumulated, that we were just talking about, is damaging to both sides because both sides have done criminal things in the past. And there are no clean hands in these negotiations.

---

Earth Alliance

David: The Alliance is not as shaky as some people might like to believe, correct? I mean, if we have a significant part of the US military and intelligence apparatus involved in this, this is a very significant operation we're talking about.
Corey: It's a significant operation with a large coalition of loosely-knit groups, some of which are syndicates, secret societies from the East. Some of them are groups that the news here will tell you are foreign criminal organizations. So it's a very complex topic. The organizations are loose- knit, and not all of them have the same, I guess, values or agendas. And you can see how much of a mess it is in the midst of these negotiations right now.
David: Are we now talking about a majority of the world that is the Alliance compared to the Cabal? How much of the world do you think the Cabal still has some control over?
Corey: The majority of the world is not controlled by the Cabal any longer, but the Earth Alliance, quite a number of the groups have been infiltrated by this Cabal group. So there also is a very tricky question.

---

A Stealth World War III

David: You told me in private conversation that Gonzales has said to you that in the future this struggle that we're in between the Cabal and the Alliance right now will be seen as World War III.

Corey: A stealth World War III. David: A stealth World War III. Corey: Yes.

David: So how do you get a world war without any open obvious invasions or major military conflicts going on?

Corey: Everything's being fought through digital means, through hacking, cyberwarfare. It's being fought through proxy armies such as the Cabal using organizations they created, like ISIS and al-Qaeda, and through a financial war that's going on. It's something that could very easily spike into an open, hot conflict in certain areas, but this has been an ongoing, stealth world war for a period now.
Gonzales basically said history will look back on this time as a different type of world war, and this will be a stealth World War III.

---
---
---

ARTHUR UPDATE: "Admiral Mike Rogers is Working with the Alliance"

Our source within the Alliance, who we have been calling Arthur, recently briefed us on who he believes some of the sealed indictments are for, where he believes these 40,000+ individuals will be imprisoned once the indictments are unsealed, his suspicions that Admiral Michael Rogers is near the top of the organization known as the Star State, Obama’s two plants inside the NSA and the DOJ, how Jeff Sessions has been rewriting the UCMJ to more efficiently deal with politicians who are guilty of treason, and upcoming legislation to legally mandate truthful reporting in the news media.
RESIS

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #384 on: June 10, 2019, 05:48:31 PM »

agrajag

« Reply #385 on: June 10, 2019, 05:51:30 PM »
Comrade Dyatlov did nothing wrong!

#freeDyatlov

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #386 on: June 10, 2019, 09:17:02 PM »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #388 on: June 11, 2019, 05:41:40 PM »
Comrade Dyatlov did nothing wrong!

#freeDyatlov

He shouldn't have killed those 10 hikers and then blamed it on Soviet ultrasound weapons testing and/or Yetis.
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #389 on: June 15, 2019, 03:43:48 AM »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #390 on: June 15, 2019, 03:49:20 AM »
Florida is gonna sink first though.

Raist

« Reply #391 on: June 15, 2019, 04:09:45 AM »
Not if they're coupling that to their seekreet earthquake-generating weapons :rollsafe

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #392 on: June 19, 2019, 01:12:12 AM »
"Human DNA templates have been altered several times over thousands of years, this was done according to forseen human timelines, however, not at all in the same manner, as you could be military coded, or religiously coded, psychically tinkered with, or even made a spiritual guru type that was specifically groomed to guide others, to release your books, to gain your followers, & to teach the many disciples on how to think, speak, live & repeat the message that was all originally inherent via a DNA pattern & drawing its life influence, & not living an original human blueprint ...

We need to recognise that what happened in the old world, 🌎 is dying off & we are breaking out of these long drawn out & decaying programs.

To under/over/innerstand something to this extent, there must come by some new way of an open mind or an expanded consciousness. The only choices are either to spiral further down, or rise back up, & thinking freely into seeking the infinite possibilities.

Mind traps are left everywhere to catch people off guard, to simply shut them down, along with an array of weakly paced limitations. As we have seen, there are many pointless other programs running constantly 24/7 via the mass media & which storms the most gullible world...the social new aged networks are rampant with delusions & celebrity talk shows have become infantile political debates that lead nowhere except for further separations of the people.

It's utterly ridiculous: & one day it will all be looked back upon as idiotic or shameful ... but not all of it !

Until we all realise the power of electronic distractions, new gadgetry escapism & variable digital fantasys, humankind will continue to circle the paddock like frightened lost sheep. Children are basically born today with screens in their hands, thinking its a normality, but it is far from anything healthy mentally. The psychic damage is immense.

Forced Autism has a purpose, the frequencies that exist now we're designed to align with the psyches of young males, basically taking away their inherent alpha masculine strength. Manhood is a real threat to the controllers, a lot of feminism was also a designed branch used to demoralise upcoming young men, switching roles, inverting nature & ironically, everyone suffers in the end as this is an ultimate attack on all of us. Subliminally, the female will be gradually rendered powerless & ultimately left alone & unprotected.

In the end, an outer force seen as something greater will not be the answer to forming our new world 🌎: it was always inside of us & it still is, regardless of past manipulations & getting right down to our most inner human core, knowledge is power but our thoughts, words & actions are pure creations :

Images-In-Action (Imagination)"

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #393 on: June 19, 2019, 10:33:29 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #394 on: June 20, 2019, 09:35:02 AM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #395 on: June 20, 2019, 10:15:35 AM »
Secret Space Program Ships - Solar Warden - Above Majestic

Above Majestic is a shocking and provocative look at what it would take to hide a multi-trillion-dollar Secret Space Program (a clandestine group of elite military and corporate figureheads charged with reverse-engineering extraterrestrial technology also known as “Majestic 12”) from the public and the implications this would have for humanity. Viewers will be guided through take a deep dive into the origins, technologies, history, cover ups, conspiracies, testimony and research that goes beyond and Above Majestic.
so some guy had a dream about a space penis and decided to rationalize this by making a conspiracy

Raist

« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2019, 12:59:11 PM »

I found him in a 1999 movie as well :O

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

And in a video game :o :o :o

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #397 on: June 20, 2019, 01:34:08 PM »
 :thinking
the identity of John Titor revealed

[close]
🤴

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #398 on: June 20, 2019, 04:33:10 PM »
RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #399 on: June 20, 2019, 06:19:26 PM »

so some guy had a dream about a space penis and decided to rationalize this by making a conspiracy

Space submarine ;)

Well if you wanted to build ships for deep space exploration a submarine is the most logical design from an engineering perspective. The pressures are simply reversed in a vacuum as opposed to the greater pressure difference in a deep sea environment. You have a cylinder that can be made in multiple parts, you already have the construction personnel and skills to build the craft. You also have all the life support components and fittings from an existing submarine hardware. As the cross section is uniform throughout the length you can mass produce it in multiple sections as long or as short as you like.
It's a no brainer when you think about it (minus gravity-weight considerations). Really if it wasn't for William Tompkins coming forward with his testimony it would be harder to believe.

RESIS

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #400 on: June 21, 2019, 11:09:53 AM »
©ZH

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #401 on: June 21, 2019, 09:47:09 PM »
https://twitter.com/LievenBrekel/status/1141584120839114752

So Qanon is going to target the Church of Scientology next?  :doge

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #402 on: June 22, 2019, 08:53:34 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #403 on: June 22, 2019, 11:13:16 AM »

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #404 on: June 22, 2019, 11:57:36 AM »
Esch when he started a lesbian scissor cult but returned when he discovered bed death was real. A tragedy and a triumph.
YMMV

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #405 on: June 24, 2019, 03:25:08 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #406 on: June 26, 2019, 07:09:31 PM »

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #407 on: July 11, 2019, 05:31:11 PM »
Mandela Effect: Dolly's Braces in Moonraker

I decided to delve into a more unusual topic that I learned about recently. Apparantely thousands of fans seem to share the memory that Jaws's nerdy little girlfriend Dolly had braces. This phenomenon is called the "Mandela Effect".

lol

(Richard Kiel ,tv commercial for Sampo Mini Visa Card)
RESIS

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #408 on: July 11, 2019, 05:41:29 PM »

Wessel Zapffe
1 year ago
What is creepy about the scene is just it makes no sense without the braces.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #409 on: July 11, 2019, 05:54:34 PM »
Beyonce has never been pregnant

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #410 on: July 11, 2019, 06:02:37 PM »
Dolly definitely had braces.

I remember, because when I watched that movie I had them as well and my brother teased me for having braces.  :o
That's why I didn't rewatch it for years.
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #411 on: July 11, 2019, 07:22:04 PM »
Maybe it’s just the Dutch socialist mind control talking.
©@©™

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #412 on: July 12, 2019, 06:53:23 AM »
Mandela Effect: Dolly's Braces in Moonraker

I decided to delve into a more unusual topic that I learned about recently. Apparantely thousands of fans seem to share the memory that Jaws's nerdy little girlfriend Dolly had braces. This phenomenon is called the "Mandela Effect".

lol

(Richard Kiel ,tv commercial for Sampo Mini Visa Card)

Mandela Effect Moonraker 34 years old VHS White Flash over Dolly's mouth

No braces same VHS glitch

RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #413 on: July 12, 2019, 07:42:29 AM »
Boyd Bushman - Anti gravity

Boyd Bushman - Senior Scientist, Lockheed Martin

So I wondered if gravity could be related to its cousin magnetism. So I found it when I take two magnets together (neodymium), if you take one and move it around the repulsive effect.

I had ordered one at £5000 a piece with a 1/4" hole through between both of them, and I put a brass bolt and tighten them down, forcing them together. Then I put them together in a thing that kind of looks like a rock. Ok. Then I got another one that didn't have magnets in it.

Galileo - in all his endeavours, went up to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and he dropped a big rock and a small rock and his buddy down at the bottom telling him that the big rock and the small rock landed at the same time.

Well I went to the Lockheed building 501, by the side of escalators and elevators. I got 9 guys that were not educated and didn't have pre opinions on anything. I dropped my two rocks, I said take whatever one arrives first get it in your hand, and when I come down in the elevator hand it to me. They looked identical and nobody knew what was inside.

All the nine times that I tested it, its as though the one with the opposing magnet field extending out 3ft on each side (I actually measured how big the field is so I had a total magnetic field of 6ft)

Which rock fell first?

The one that had no magnetic field in it.

So you were able to cancel out gravity to a certain degree, to reduce the mass-gravity effect by opposing (magnetic) fields.

Isn't that nice. You bet! And got nine signatures as witnesses.

He conducted the experiment from a height of 59ft at building 500. The location is in White Settlement Texas, the time was 12:20pm and this was in 1995, December 12.

Nobody knows this.

I know it.

---

PDF APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR AMPLIFYING AMAGNETIC BEAM

An apparatus and method for creating a magnetic beam where in a focusing magnet assembly is comprised of a first opposing magnet pair and a second opposing magnet pair disposed in a focusing plane, each magnet of the respective opposing magnet pairs having a like pole directed towards the geometric center of the focusing magnet assembly.
This beam is a magnetic monopole which emits pulses, levitates, degausses, Stops electronics and Separates materials.
RESIS

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #414 on: July 12, 2019, 08:26:30 PM »

Watched the whole thing.

Bob Lazar has such an interesting story
🤴

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #415 on: July 15, 2019, 02:52:46 PM »
RIP Pete Peterson aka 'Mr. Do'

https://twitter.com/david_wilcock/status/1149890186756726785

Quote from: David Wilcock
Pete will be getting a proper military funeral and will always be remembered for his heroic actions in alerting us all to the Alliance beginning in 2009, using me as his conduit to the public.

Pete and I had just talked about how EVERYTHING we have been working to achieve is coming to fruition. The vibes were very positive.

Pete was THE MAIN insider who taught the world about the Alliance, through me, beginning in 2009. All the stuff about the underground bases getting wiped out came from him. He will be sorely missed.

RESIS

Mollys Fruity Loops

« Reply #416 on: July 15, 2019, 05:09:19 PM »
BREAKING: Lawsuit Outs Reporter Ellen Ratner as Source for Seth Rich Information

---

Lawsuit outs Ellen Ratner as source for Seth Rich information

The more I’ve reviewed the Seth Rich case, the more I’m convinced of its central role in the whole Russian Collusion Hoax. I believe DNC officials knew that the emails would become public as the result of an internal leak, and they knew that the emails would be very damaging, so they attempted to turn the tables by pointing fingers at Donald Trump and the Russians. Hopefully we will know more by next week.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 07:47:17 PM by Mollys Fruity Loops »
RESIS

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #417 on: July 16, 2019, 09:16:46 AM »
Ya wow about that email from almost a year and a half before he was found dead Sunday, July 10, 2016.

Real smoking gun right there.   :hans1

:cac

©ZH

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #418 on: July 16, 2019, 10:27:00 AM »
Podesta is cold blooded, just waiting in hiding months for the right time to take his shot. Seth Rich should have set his system clock ahead a few years until Podesta died of old age.
©@©™

Mollys Fruity Loops

RESIS