Author Topic: Your Cheap Games Thread For 01/22/2007  (Read 611 times)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
Your Cheap Games Thread For 01/22/2007
« on: January 22, 2007, 10:49:16 PM »
Hollywood Video was having a 4-for-$20 sale on their mangled selection of used games, so I decided to bump the GC collection a bit.  There were no game manuals, and the covers were Holllywood video covers, but at $5 a piece I couldn't complain much.  The discs are all in fairly good shape, considering the manhandling they've probably taken over the months:

1.  LEGO STAR WARS II (GC) - This had to have been a computer foul-up of some sort, as this is still a relatively new game.  I've heard decent things about it, and even if I hate it I can still get more in trade (even minus the box and instructions) than I paid for it.

2.  MANHUNT (PS2) - Again, a game I've heard decent things about, and I've always wanted to be involved in a fantasy snuff film, so there you go.

3.  SECOND SIGHT (GC) - I often fantasize about throwing stuff around with my mind, when I'm not fantasizing about snuff films.

4.  VIEWTIFUL JOE (GC) - I've never fantasized about being a 2.5D superhero, but I figured I might need a palette cleanser after all the snuff and telekinesis.

Four games, covered with god knows what kind of sticky disease, for $20.  Not a bad haul, and I can now state for the record that I have a impulse game-buying problem.
sup

Wobedraggled

• Almost Died Once
Re: Your Cheap Games Thread For 01/22/2007
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 10:52:43 PM »
I loved second sight
Wii

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
Re: Your Cheap Games Thread For 01/22/2007
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 12:26:44 AM »
I heard second sight was quite good. The last bargain I picked up was REmake for $15 NZ (bout 8 bux US), but its generally really hard to find decent games for cheap here.