Author Topic: DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES AND BURN THROUGH THE WITCHES AND SLAM IN THE BACK OF MY  (Read 6218 times)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
DRAG-U-LAAAAAA

dog

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
yar

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Matrix remix. :aah

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

cool breeze

all about that sled storm demo

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Only good part of Twisted Metal 4.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I feel like there eventually will come a day where people will look back on Dragula the way people today look back on Beethoven's 9th Symphony.
dog

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
More Human Than Human was the better song

chronovore

• relapsed dev
More Human Than Human was the better song

That's like arguing that cherry pie is better than apple pie. They're still THE TWO BEST PIES.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
this came up during random shuffle the other day
and divorced from the huge overexposure it got 15 years ago it is clearly an amazing song
乱学者

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
Saw Korn and White Zombie in the same concert .. maybe 1998? It was great.

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
I unironically love Dragula. Too bad Rob Zombies solo career is meh in general. And his filmmaking career is scust as fuck outside of one good movie(The Devil's Reject).
I actually think Zombie is a genuinely talented director who's had the misfortune of always working with a crappy screenwriter (himself). Every film I've seen of his impresses and disappoints me in varying measure.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Korn  :yuck

Life is Peachy is a pretty heavy album. Back when it came out, it was the preferred music to listen to while toking up and playing Magic.  :larry

That was 20 years ago.  :goty2
©ZH

chronovore

• relapsed dev

White Zombie :rejoice

I unironically love Dragula. Too bad Rob Zombies solo career is meh in general. And his filmmaking career is scust as fuck outside of one good movie(The Devil's Reject).

Yeah, my thing with Korn is that they aren't respectful enough of the debt they owe to classic metal. They seem to think they have sprung, fully formed, from the rib of some ur-titan, rather than being a progression from Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden. Rob, on the other hand, knows where his motherfucking roots are.

chronovore

• relapsed dev

Yeah, my thing with Korn is that they aren't respectful enough of the debt they owe to classic metal. They seem to think they have sprung, fully formed, from the rib of some ur-titan, rather than being a progression from Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden. Rob, on the other hand, knows where his motherfucking roots are.

There's also the fact that Korn makes terrible music in general.
Works as both evidence, and a reply:

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
This thread reminded me:

grrrrrrr bungle snitches!
rrrrrrrrrrrrr baba britches!
sumthin sumthin itches!
DRAGGGUUULLLAAA!!!

Joe Molotov

• Administrator

Also does Korn have any songs based on Blade Runner? Well, I haven't listened to all of them, but I doubt it.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

zomgee

• We've *all*

Counterpoint:

and I also add:

What the heck is it about his music? It's like hard rock for yuppies or something. Safe metal? I dunno, I like it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 10:05:31 AM by zomgee »
rub

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Works as both evidence, and a reply:

Are you saying that you agree with me or that you disagree? Kinda lost here, either way nothing touches the OG:

I agree with you: Word Up is a fabulous song, and what I posted was a tepid, limp remake. Korn can't even be true to their own sound, and yet they released it.

FWIW, I own and occasionally still enjoy Korn's Issues. In contrast, I own everything by RZ that I can get my hands on.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
FUCK YOU ROB ZOMBIE'S AWESOME

HOW CAN YOU HATE ON SOMEONE WHO DID THAT
Hi

nudemacusers

i legit never knew what that dude was saying in the chorus until this thread
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Dragula came on while I was at a dive bar squirting mio into my whiskey coke, it was so borian

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Dragula came on while I was at a dive bar squirting mio into my whiskey coke, it was so borian

Ya, but did you get Taco Bell after?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
And if not, why not?
©@©™

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
After a night of drinking $2.75 well whiskeys? You bet your ass, and I saved 10% using the app :pimp

Tasty

This song still rocks my balls off :rock

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
What a great thread.
dog

agrajag

:whoo

this is a good thread

team filler

• filler
  • filler

agrajag

I used to blast Astrocreep: 2000 on my cd player on the bus ride to school

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Oh man, mio

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
serge

Tasty

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Zombie was only good when he was trying to be My Life With The Thrill Kill Cult Kult.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
This song still rocks my balls off :rock
Necroing a Rob Zombie thread. I see what you did there.
Zombie was only good when he was trying to be My Life With The Thrill Kill Cult Kult.
Hah, back when my wife and I first got together she scolded me for not having any TKK. :-[
Hi

zomgee

• We've *all*

Well, they can't all be great.
rub

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Why so Osiris? :thinking

spoiler (click to show/hide)
TVC has some overflow on his tag as well.
[close]
©ZH

agrajag

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
What a thread. So many memories. I love you all.
vin

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

:aah

more like blood milk and soy amirite?
dog

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
sounds like some spirit cooking going on in here
每天生气

Switters

Man, some one said the bore has terrible music taste and I thought they were being facetious....

INRAINBOWS
INRAINBOWS
INRAINBOWS
INRAINBOWS

Now you are cleansed.
troll

chronovore

• relapsed dev

WRONG.

Tasty

chronovore

• relapsed dev