Author Topic: #Cuckservative  (Read 1671 times)

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
#Cuckservative
« on: August 13, 2015, 06:17:32 PM »
“It’s a very good shorthand meme to express a certain kind of frustration and a certain kind of contempt for mainstream conservatives,” said Richard B. Spencer, the president of the National Policy Institute, which promotes the preservation and cultivation of white culture in the United States.

The word’s popularity peaked on Twitter in July after people on the online forum 4chan promoted its use as a slur against Republicans who strayed from conservatism — and many rained praise on Donald J. Trump.

But what does the word actually mean?

Cuckservative is an amalgamation of the word cuckold — the husband of an adulterous woman — and conservative.

The implication is that mainstream Republicans, like jilted husbands, are facing humiliation and have lost sight of their futures.

:letsfukk

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/13/us/from-the-right-a-new-slur-for-gop-candidates.html?_r=0

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Re: #Cuckservative
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 06:19:34 PM »
the National Policy Institute, which promotes the preservation and cultivation of white culture in the United States.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 06:22:14 PM »
Makes sense in the fact that two probably overlap pretty heavily demographics wise too.

studyguy

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 06:23:03 PM »
tfw you'll never find a love as pure as the unrequited love you hold for Reagan  :fbm

pause

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 06:23:50 PM »
I don't know which one I'd rather own. 

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 06:30:17 PM »
I'd love to find a date who'd read The State and Revolution, but I don't think I'll find bookworms on a site that makes homophone mistakes.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 06:30:53 PM »
unironically i assume reagan is a REAL cuckservative #olblueeyes #myfunnyvalentine
duc

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 06:31:18 PM »
the National Policy Institute, which promotes the preservation and cultivation of white culture in the United States.

dog

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 06:35:33 PM »
I don't know which one I'd rather own. 

Nancy is supposed to be pretty good in the sack.
©@©™

Himu

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 06:55:35 PM »
co-opting a phrase associated with feeling inferior to (largely) black men. Makes a lot of sense. :obama
IYKYK

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 07:01:04 PM »
Ronald Reagan was way more handsome than Nancy was pretty. He's way out of her league. :letsfukk
que

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2015, 01:49:58 AM »
I'd love to find a date who'd read The State and Revolution, but I don't think I'll find bookworms on a site that makes homophone mistakes.

When one of my friends stayed over at my apartment she immediately looked over my book collection, grabbed What is to be done? by Chernyshevsky, and read the whole thing in one transfixed sitting. She claimed to have never heard of it before.
QED

Kara

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2015, 01:51:21 AM »
GF material.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2015, 01:58:01 AM »
Nancy is supposed to be pretty good in the sack.
Ronald Reagan was way more handsome than Nancy was pretty. He's way out of her league. :letsfukk
Reagan met her bailing her out of The Blacklist* because she had the same name as another actress.

Her career path was actually headed up as his was headed down but she gave it up. I think she was considered the better actor by far but didn't actually like acting.

From a 1975 interview:
I couldn't sit around and do nothing, so I became an actress.

*Saving her from Red Reddington.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2015, 01:59:16 AM »

No hoverhand on another woman for Reagan on his wedding day:

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2015, 02:59:15 AM »
GF material.

The problem is/was that I am a fucking idiot
QED

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2015, 03:08:40 AM »
Man, 4chan managed to shitpost their way into politics.
Well, I guess if it goes mainstream they'll drop it like the hipsters they all are deep inside.