Author Topic: lol magus  (Read 35170 times)

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
Re: lol magus
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2015, 07:28:49 PM »
since magoose is gone forever, can somebody else become a la mulana and boktai fan with me?
pcp

qq more

« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2015, 07:33:54 PM »
since magoose is gone forever, can somebody else become a la mulana and boktai fan with me?
I was always interested in the Boktai games tbqh
ok

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2015, 07:43:19 PM »
they're fun as hell. mini-mgs games with some more rpg elements added in. shame that kojima stans ignored it.
pcp

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2015, 07:51:56 PM »
I played some Lunar Knights and enjoyed it pretty well - are the earlier games better?
QED

bluemax

« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2015, 08:17:22 PM »
All this over some broad doing feminism 101 vids about how games are kind of shit at being inclusive of women.

How dare you!

It is also about how Zoe Quinn may or may not have had sex with more than one guy.

I'll never forget the time the dude I used to work with made me sit and watch the original "Zoe Quinn and the 5 guys video" and how even when I was high out of my mind the whole thing seemed beyond fucking stupid and yet somehow it served as a launching pad for the most ridiculous hate group of the past year.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 08:21:28 PM by bluemax »
NO

Mods Help

« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2015, 08:20:16 PM »
Women should be relegated to mating with one man per life time. I'm not sure why you would think otherwise, but our morals as a society depend on this.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2015, 08:51:28 PM »
Mods Help stealing Magus' spotlight :dead

The hideous bastard child of magus and JayDubya. :dead
dog

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2015, 09:02:02 PM »
Mods Help is the heel we deserve

Mods Help

« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2015, 09:03:00 PM »

The hideous bastard child of magus and JayDubya. :dead

You've really drawn the line. I don't support having children out of wedlock and I doubt Magus and JayDubya do either.

Dennis

« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2015, 09:26:11 PM »
I picked the wrong day to venture outside the Bore NeoGAF bitching thread I see.

suppadoopa

« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2015, 09:41:34 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

hmmmm, probably Asuka was not in a coma (moreso sedated) when this scene happened.

As you all recall towards the end of the movie she mentions to Shinji that she is a "jerk-off fantasy" to him. However though, it is known that this scene was all in Shinji's head because Asuka started spazzing out more than usual in that scene. She was mumbling a lot of things than her usual AANNNTTTAAA BAAAKKAAA.

So she could of have been in a coma instead of being sedated.

If she was in a coma then then that "jerk-off fantasy" comment was probably Shinji's guily self conscious telling him that jerking off to women in hospital beds is a pretty shitty thing to do. His fluids could of have been contaminated and he might of have stained something

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2015, 10:06:21 PM »

which one are you

DCharlieJP

• the ex-XFE, now 3rd in-line for SFE
  • Icon
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2015, 10:41:16 PM »
hur hur hur - we went to FIVE GUYS - hur hur hur. Could these people be any more BORING?

You're in Birmingham ffs - if you are in  Birmingham , you go to one of the balti houses. That's how it works.

O=X

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2015, 10:57:57 PM »
hur hur hur - we went to FIVE GUYS - hur hur hur. Could these people be any more BORING?

You're in Birmingham ffs - if you are in  Birmingham , you go to one of the balti houses. That's how it works.

...The joke is that the origins of this is that "Zoe Quinn slept with FIVE GUYS for reviews." That's why they're at Five Guys.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #134 on: August 30, 2015, 11:39:55 PM »
I played some Lunar Knights and enjoyed it pretty well - are the earlier games better?

bokatai is waaaaayyyy better than lunar knights imo. knights gutted nearly all of the stealth mechanics and ended up being a kinda boring hack n slash as a result. I still played the fuck out of it.
pcp

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #135 on: August 30, 2015, 11:41:09 PM »
Quote from: magus
it's about ethics in low population forum off-shoots

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2015, 11:45:31 PM »

...The joke is that the origins of this is that "Zoe Quinn slept with FIVE GUYS for reviews." That's why they're at Five Guys.

Got laid 5 more times than any of those people.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2015, 11:47:22 PM »
Who's Andrew Vestal?
Spartacus.

It just feels weird to see so much animosity about something as rudimentary as the idea that games could be more inclusive of women and less misogynistic. Hell there isn't even much said about how they must go about it or pressure to change. Just pointing out disparity is some kind of controversial position.
Never underestimate the fragility of the male ego.

qq more

« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2015, 12:03:27 AM »
what iff
what ifffffffffff.... it's magus' alt?!  :o!

DUN DUNNNN....
ok

Tasty

« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2015, 12:07:50 AM »
it's ironic that magus never liked earthbound, because this reminds me of the end of earthbound wherein the bratty, broken neighbor kid who'd gone missing after the beginning of the game suddenly reappears via time capsule or something as the self-appointed mouthpiece of an incontinent primal hate machine G--g--

So in The Borether 3 he'll be an evil robot for no reason whatsoever? Sounds about right.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2015, 12:19:51 AM »

Can't explain that.

DCharlieJP

• the ex-XFE, now 3rd in-line for SFE
  • Icon
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2015, 12:41:44 AM »

... I know. That was why i was asking if they could be any more boring.

If you chose, at will, to go to Five Guys whilst in Birmingham - simply to do a "hur hur hur Zoe! lolzsenburger" photo then you are a set of collosal losers of such utter epic proportions with zero redeeming qualities of any note that the response to anything from this point on should simply be this photo and "you chose to be here and pose for this photo"

O=X

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2015, 01:11:01 AM »
what iff
what ifffffffffff.... it's magus' alt?!  :o!

DUN DUNNNN....

:ohhh that would rule

Tasty

« Reply #143 on: August 31, 2015, 01:27:45 AM »
magus isn't smart enough to pull it off.

It's definitely someone's alt, tho.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #144 on: August 31, 2015, 01:36:24 AM »
Magoose also isn't adept enough with the english language to pull it off
yar

Mods Help

« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2015, 01:39:45 AM »

That's 5 times more than one should have sex before marriage. Abstinence is the only way.

« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2015, 01:45:14 AM »
I'm not terribly confident in it, but if I had to guess who Mods Help is? I'd guess Momo.

Mods Help

« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2015, 01:47:10 AM »
Guessing will not do anyone here any good. After all, Mods Help is Mods Help. Let things be, enjoy and let it be.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2015, 01:47:21 AM »
I'm not terribly confident in it, but if I had to guess who Mods Help is? I'd guess Momo.

Mods, help
yar

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #149 on: August 31, 2015, 01:50:44 AM »

That would be some nWo shit. :lawd

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2015, 01:53:34 AM »

:marimo
fat

Desperation

« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2015, 02:03:13 AM »

It sounds like one of the NeoGAF mods to me.

Kara

« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2015, 02:28:53 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if my life is an irl Truman Show or that episode of Black Mirror where a person was sentenced to a prison that was just some British town run as a simulation for didactic public entertainment.

On a related note, I just got to the Gamer Gate episode of Law & Order: SVU in season 16. (Now available on Netflix.)

Kara

« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2015, 02:35:35 AM »
Ice T just said, "Better than Civ V and the Brave New World expansion pack."

I'm leaning towards the Black Mirror thing atm.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2015, 02:38:47 AM »

PD

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2015, 02:41:07 AM »
There is a Five Guys in Birmingham?!? That means there musy be one in London too.

Thread delivers.

qq more

« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2015, 02:48:18 AM »

Yeah, I was honestly kidding there. I sort of could tell by the posting style that it's definitely not him. Definitely has to be an alt or some lurker who decided to sign up.
ok

Desperation

« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2015, 03:48:48 AM »
Ice T just said, "Better than Civ V and the Brave New World expansion pack."

I'm leaning towards the Black Mirror thing atm.

And a message to the Bore in general:

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2015, 03:56:39 AM »
Gamergate: a movement whose purpose is to publicly defend the reputation of Gamergate.

???

It's for the best to just leave them alone with that. What if those crazy anarchist tools that got inspired by A Clockwork Orange just hung out at In n' Out instead?

bluemax

« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2015, 04:27:36 AM »
It just feels weird to see so much animosity about something as rudimentary as the idea that games could be more inclusive of women and less misogynistic. Hell there isn't even much said about how they must go about it or pressure to change. Just pointing out disparity is some kind of controversial position.

Saying that GG is just about dudes being mad about games being made more inclusive is kind of a simplistic view of the level of lunacy involved in this whole thing.

The combination of paranoia, misogyny, and narcissism that the dude I know who is a part of this had was ridiculous.
NO

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2015, 08:48:01 AM »

:marimo

:teehee
dog

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2015, 09:25:13 AM »
So can I just delete this thread now?
fat

Tasty