Author Topic: Tips for males seeking females  (Read 6017 times)

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Re: Tips for males seeking females
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2007, 03:29:28 PM »
Bah. I just feel that Himuro is wasting his time.

But continue with your thread.  :badass
AMC

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2007, 03:29:59 PM »
I dont think I would have a problem finding a random dog faqce slut and pounding her, but thats not what I want.

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2007, 03:31:02 PM »
Seriously though, a good smack on the cheek with your limp dick? It appeals to women on some primal instinct shit; like a caveman dragging a hot cavewoman back to his cave by her hair for a little ooga booga, if you know what i'm saying

I dont think I would have a problem finding a random dog faqce slut and pounding her, but thats not what I want.

you need to rethink things. what about that slightly rubenesque chick crawling up your leg? wait that wasn't you, was it?
dap

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2007, 03:32:20 PM »
Seriously though, a good smack on the cheek with your limp dick? It appeals to women on some primal instinct shit; like a caveman dragging a hot cavewoman back to his cave by her hair for a little ooga booga, if you know what i'm saying

I don't think I can accomplish that with my limp dick.  :(
AMC

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2007, 03:32:28 PM »
Limp Dick, cave, Ooga Booga. Got it.

Hot Girls watch out, Galen is on the prowl.

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2007, 03:35:23 PM »
I don't think I can accomplish that with my limp dick.  :(

It's the difference between a wet noodle and a hard, dry one.

Limp Dick, cave, Ooga Booga. Got it.

Hot Girls watch out, Galen is on the prowl.

You can thank me later.
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2007, 03:48:35 PM »
go over to a girl you think is good looking, tell her "hey, I think you look great and would love to take you out to get you to know better."

Since every other fucking idiot on the planet is confused as shit about how to approach a woman, she will go "oh!! well... sure!" if she thinks you're cute IN THE SLIGHTEST.

If she says no, that means she is in no way attracted to you and there was nothing there to begin with.  Then you know you shouldn't spend so much time on one anymore.

There you go, seek your girl
I wub you

Anyways, yeah, Himu hit the nail on the head.  But like others said, it's so obvious and it's common sense.  But what's even more sad is that people realize how easy it is, but they're still too stupid to do it.  You don't need fancy pick up lines or magic charm.  Be yourself, you goddamn douches.

Himu

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2007, 03:53:31 PM »
go over to a girl you think is good looking, tell her "hey, I think you look great and would love to take you out to get you to know better."

Since every other fucking idiot on the planet is confused as shit about how to approach a woman, she will go "oh!! well... sure!" if she thinks you're cute IN THE SLIGHTEST.

If she says no, that means she is in no way attracted to you and there was nothing there to begin with.  Then you know you shouldn't spend so much time on one anymore.

There you go, seek your girl
I wub you

Anyways, yeah, Himu hit the nail on the head.  But like others said, it's so obvious and it's common sense.  But what's even more sad is that people realize how easy it is, but they're still too stupid to do it.  You don't need fancy pick up lines or magic charm.  Be yourself, you goddamn douches.

Bubububut pick up lines are awesome!
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2007, 03:54:28 PM »
They are awesome depending on how you use them.  A lot of times, using cheesy ones to make her laugh is a good way of breaking the ice.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2007, 04:00:53 PM »
it's a numbers game. you simply accept that there will be a modicum of embarrassment (largely in your head rather than hers), that you can't always get exactly what you want, and that the whole dating shebang will be a massive educational experience. having thus steeled yourself for a fair few small-scale failures, go out there and ask women out. act reasonably natural, and have some standards -- and by "standards" I don't mean only going for the uberhotties, but rather not to act like a fawning little bitch. don't be afraid to say "eh" to a few chicks yourself if something other than looks doesn't click. it'll make you more interesting in the long run.

of course, if you're some megahot fuckbeast lothario, well, ignore the above and continue to drown in the hottest pussy -- or at least continue to pretend you do on the internets!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 04:02:52 PM by Drinky Crow »
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2007, 04:03:16 PM »
Pretty much.  Most people are just so afraid of rejection and take it so personally that they'd rather steer clear of the whole thing.  Sad.

Himu

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2007, 04:03:55 PM »
Rejection should make you stronger!
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2007, 04:04:20 PM »
Makes me hornier.

Himu

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2007, 04:07:27 PM »
Makes me hornier.

Remember that girl Edith in our English class in 8th grade? She was all Garrett blah blah blah I like you blah blah and then right after class she was all I WAS MESSING AROUND WE'RE JUST FRIENDS

That scarred me for a while.  :'(
IYKYK

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2007, 04:24:22 PM »
Pretty much.  Most people are just so afraid of rejection and take it so personally that they'd rather steer clear of the whole thing.  Sad.

Story of my life. I dont deal very well with embarrasing situations. They make me feel like shit.

I would rather take physical pain than be embarrased.

I have this fear in my head that everyime a girl rejects me, she goes and tells all her friends.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 04:26:21 PM by FlameOfCallandor »

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2007, 04:27:50 PM »
she might! but what the hell does it matter?
duc

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2007, 04:29:24 PM »
she might! but what the hell does it matter?

I guess im afraid that they are all laughing at me behind my back.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2007, 04:31:16 PM »
again, who cares if they are? why should you care? are they gonna keep you from seeing other women? getting a job? are they gonna hunt you down in the night? why should you care if they have a laugh at your expense?

just get drunk, curse all bitches, and then get back on yer feet and smile at the next chick who makes you go wibbly.
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2007, 05:05:42 PM »
again, who cares if they are? why should you care? are they gonna keep you from seeing other women? getting a job? are they gonna hunt you down in the night? why should you care if they have a laugh at your expense?

just get drunk, curse all bitches, and then get back on yer feet and smile at the next chick who makes you go wibbly.
Pretty much.  Do you know her?  Do you know her friends?  It doesn't matter.  There are always going to be people who don't like you and make fun of you.  You gotta deal with it.  Fuck it.  There's nothing you can do.  It just means there was nothing there in the first place, so what is really lost?

Makes me hornier.

Remember that girl Edith in our English class in 8th grade? She was all Garrett blah blah blah I like you blah blah and then right after class she was all I WAS MESSING AROUND WE'RE JUST FRIENDS

That scarred me for a while.  :'(
Edith Gonzales.  What a bitch.

I remember in 9th grade when she was behind me in the lunch line and she said "hey, can you buy me an extra piece of pizza?  I'll pay you back tomorrow."  I said sure!  and she got an extra one.  Then when I went to pay, I just walked away and she said "hey, my piece of pizza!"  I said "pay for your own pizza, bitch!"  Made me feel good inside.

Himu

« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2007, 05:08:15 PM »

Edith Gonzales.  What a bitch.

I remember in 9th grade when she was behind me in the lunch line and she said "hey, can you buy me an extra piece of pizza?  I'll pay you back tomorrow."  I said sure!  and she got an extra one.  Then when I went to pay, I just walked away and she said "hey, my piece of pizza!"  I said "pay for your own pizza, bitch!"  Made me feel good inside.
:lol :lol :lol

You can't be fucking serous? Oh man, 9th grade campus had HORRID food. They ruined Fruitopia for me!
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2007, 05:12:24 PM »
Hey, she's on my myspace friends list actually.  lolz

Here's her myspace Himu, bitch her out.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=70570414

Himu

« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2007, 05:13:45 PM »
 :lol

I'll have to add you to my new myspace

And I can't believe she works at hooters. I have to fucking see this.  :lol
IYKYK