Author Topic: This shit is terrifying  (Read 6234 times)

nudemacusers

Re: This shit is terrifying
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 12:33:30 AM »
Man this would be a terrible time to lose your virginity and start playing the field 👀

Might be safer to lock in the first girl who allows you inside 💍
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 12:36:10 AM »
It really would be. Thankfully I'm taken but still. I'm glad I never fucked with casual sex date apps.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 12:37:11 AM »
These people are fucking without protection: why?
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 12:46:51 AM »
feels good

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 12:56:21 AM »
It's a virus, what do you expect? The flu does the same thing. It's a byproduct of too many people using the medication and the viruses/bacteria "evolving" to combat it. Natural Selection and all that.

Quote from: Vice
At the same time, apps are certainly not the only issue at hand. Condom usage in teens has stalled at around 60 percent over the past decade, and while teenagers are more likely to use a condom for their first sexual encounter, condom usage dips off after that first time.

Key example:

Quote from: Beezy link=topic=36858.msg2213893#msg2213893
Really? I haven't met a condom I've liked, so I don't use them at all. Pull out method requires too much mental strength though and I don't want any kids anytime soon. I think I'll try these out.

When you're telling kids "I don't like the feel, it makes it hard for me to orgasm/reasons here" kids aren't going to use it. Gay teens don't remember the AIDS crisis of the 80's and/or think they're going to get it eventually anyway so they might as well get it over with and go "hunting" for it if they are crazy. Without regards for the other STD's in the process.

Honestly, and I know this is gonna sound shitty but: We kinda need another "HIV-scare" for folks to seriously consider their health and safer sex practices.

Tasty

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 01:02:21 AM »
Straight people have to learn they can't just stick their dick in things raw or they'll get a terrible STD?

Let me find my violin...

Himu

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 01:07:05 AM »
I feel like this is a generational thing too. Like, I can't fathom sex without protection and what drilled that in were the multitude of safe sex stuff when I was a teen and young adult. These kids are buggin out out here.
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 01:07:56 AM »
Straight people have to learn they can't just stick their dick in things raw or they'll get a terrible STD?

Let me find my violin...

I mean to be fair:

Gay teens don't remember the AIDS crisis of the 80's and/or think they're going to get it eventually anyway so they might as well get it over with and go "hunting" for it if they are crazy. Without regards for the other STD's in the process.

Us homos aren't immune to this. Folks on all spectrum of the binary simply do not practice safe-sex. The reasons being "muh feels/bustin' raw" a majority of the time which is :cmonson but that's the major one.

Himu

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 01:10:53 AM »
It's a virus, what do you expect? The flu does the same thing. It's a byproduct of too many people using the medication and the viruses/bacteria "evolving" to combat it. Natural Selection and all that.

I know all that but that doesn't make it any less horrifying. Anti-biotic resistant strain of viruses scares the shit out of me a lot and I no longer use anti-bacterial soap, take anti-bacterial medicine, and even one of the main contributions to my aversion of meat is due to all the anti-biotics they pump into these animals.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 01:16:02 AM »
For real, Q tip and Dave Chappelle taught me to have safe sex!

Did anyone else watch Booty Call and knows the importance of safe sex?!?!?

That said I don't use protection when blowing. I had an sti scare there once but it came out negative. Any tips for sucking dick and not getting diseases? I guess with a condom?
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2017, 01:17:04 AM »
Anti-biotics in meat should be the least of your issues. :doge

Outside of people either getting it and dealing with it, the STD's and viruses will be in a perpetual "arms race" with the medical community that tries to eradicate it. Unless we get something like the Polio vaccine and vaccinate EVERYONE for STD's, it's not going to stop them.

Himu

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2017, 01:22:40 AM »
Viruses let us fuck in peace! :brazilcry

I still haven't had sex without protection. I really wonder what it's like but stuff like this keep me on the straight and narrow.
IYKYK

G The Resurrected

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2017, 01:46:01 AM »
These apps and the rise in senior hookups are making these STI's scary as fuck! You don't even need to have sexual contact to get some of these things. God forbid your barista was just coming off a night of grinder hook ups and made you a coffee in the morning, now you got herpes enjoy!

Sucking and licking can lead to a lot of STI's, but more scary is the possibility for cancerous growths. The dentist found something strange in the missus throat and we've had to keep an eye on that thing for the past few years. At least I've been in a monogamous relationship with a caring partner whom I communicate with.

Also Booty Call was awesome.

Beezy

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2017, 02:54:49 AM »
Key example:

Quote from: Beezy link=topic=36858.msg2213893#msg2213893
Really? I haven't met a condom I've liked, so I don't use them at all. Pull out method requires too much mental strength though and I don't want any kids anytime soon. I think I'll try these out.

When you're telling kids "I don't like the feel, it makes it hard for me to orgasm/reasons here" kids aren't going to use it.
I don't wanna be a key example in a thread like this :brazilcry

I'm not crazy or overconfident enough to go around having raw sex with a bunch of people. Once me and someone agree to be exclusive though, it's quiet for condoms.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:58:56 AM by Beezy »

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 04:19:52 AM »
It's terrifying knowing how many think that pulling out or "she just has her period" are safe sex. I laugh my ass off but cry at the same time for humanity whenever I read/hear it.

helios

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 08:17:42 AM »
It's terrifying knowing how many think that pulling out or "she just has her period" are safe sex. I laugh my ass off but cry at the same time for humanity whenever I read/hear it.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2017, 11:33:49 AM »
Loool i had so much wool without protection

feels good brehs

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 11:34:42 AM »
:piss condoms :piss2

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2017, 11:39:00 AM »
This fucking thread  :donot :donot

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2017, 11:54:42 AM »
We really gonna let nudemacusers post in a thread where people are talking about condoms?

:neogaf
yar

nudemacusers

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 12:11:06 PM »
We really gonna let nudemacusers post in a thread where people are talking about condoms?

:neogaf
having the opportunity to use condoms regularly :lawd

not actually using them at all :lawd
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2017, 12:41:39 PM »

Condoms and pull out method are almost equally effective in preventing pregnancy, though.

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf

nudemacusers

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2017, 12:53:12 PM »
you just have to make sure you pull out  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2017, 01:10:28 PM »

This album got some classics but raw dogging is eternal. I can't go back to that HS Durex era :doge

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2017, 01:30:29 PM »
If ur single and going raw in random gyals

If ur single and using Skyn condoms

If ur in a relationship, not using condoms, and eating ass

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2017, 01:41:54 PM »
you just have to make sure you pull out  :doge

Tell us all about it, fertile Myrtle

yar

thisismyusername

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2017, 01:50:58 PM »
If ur in a relationship, not using condoms, and eating ass (Image removed from quote.)

If ur in a relationship, not using condoms, eating their ass... and finding out their banging the poolboy/lifeguard/nurse/stripper that has an STD and gives you it.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2017, 03:12:32 PM »
If ur in a relationship, not using condoms, and eating ass (Image removed from quote.)

If ur in a relationship, not using condoms, eating their ass... and finding out their banging the poolboy/lifeguard/nurse/stripper that has an STD and gives you it. (Image removed from quote.)

bae would never

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2017, 06:41:19 PM »

Condoms and pull out method are almost equally effective in preventing pregnancy, though.

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf
Bro :lol  :lol  :lol

Himu

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2017, 10:18:35 PM »

If ur in a relationship, not using condoms, eating their ass... and finding out their banging the poolboy/lifeguard/nurse/stripper that has an STD and gives you it. (Image removed from quote.)

bae would never
(Image removed from quote.)

:lol :lol :lol :lol

*breathes*

:rofl
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2017, 07:21:22 AM »
I am always surprised by how many girls on Tinder don't ask me to put on a condom or says that sex feels better for her without a condom.  I always put one on though.

These people have confused "semi-anonymous" with "consequence-free."  Stay safe and get tested.  Most people just don't get tested.  The era of swabbing your urethra is long since over.

Edit: Also these people who get infected will never tell anyone that they're going to sleep with that they have HPV, let alone untreatable gonorrhea, either.  Strap it up always.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 07:41:19 AM by (((Mary Tyler Whore))) »
🍆🍆

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2017, 07:31:51 AM »
I am always surprised by how many girls on Tinder don't ask me to put on a condom or says that sex feels better for her without a condom.
How else are they gonna get a baby daddy

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2017, 11:12:02 AM »
I've done some incredibly dumb things in my life but only gotten one STD (gonorrhea), and that wasn't from a random person - it was an ex gf. Got it resolved pretty quickly.

Skyn condoms feel good and don't have that shitty latex smell...there's really no reason not to use them if you're single.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2017, 02:55:22 PM »
I've done some incredibly dumb things in my life but only gotten one STD (gonorrhea), and that wasn't from a random person - it was an ex gf. Got it resolved pretty quickly.

Skyn condoms feel good and don't have that shitty latex smell...there's really no reason not to use them if you're single.

Was gonorrhea the reason for the breakup?

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2017, 05:39:35 PM »

She was cheating on me lol, hence me getting hit with a stray bullet ie STD.

studyguy

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2017, 06:12:51 PM »
Super STDs sound like the worst origin story.
I was bit by a radioactive thottie and gained the ability to have my dick explode on command.

I don't wear rubbers but I mean I'm fucking on one girl who uses birth control so... maybe I should count myself lucky.

pause

Beezy

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2017, 08:11:12 PM »

She was cheating on me lol, hence me getting hit with a stray bullet ie STD.
Is this why you date white girls now?