Author Topic: Nintendo President Makes Impossible Expectation;Must Be Tribute to Gurren Laggan  (Read 3437 times)

Rahxephon91

Watch it happen.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Watch it happen.
Yeah, not for $299 with no pack-in.
Hi

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Watch it happen.

Didn't the Wii do--No, it had Wii Sports as a pack-in. Hmm... I wonder if the Switch will have a minigame collection like that?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Watch it happen.

Didn't the Wii do--No, it had Wii Sports as a pack-in. Hmm... I wonder if the Switch will have a minigame collection like that?

Yeah, it has a minigame collection...for 60 US AMERICAN DOLLARS.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
:dizzy  :dizzy  :dizzy  :dizzy  :dizzy

https://twitter.com/serkantoto/status/826993607525609472
1) Sorry for the Nintendo tweet storms, but here is one more news item. Thanks to @gypsyOtoko for alerting me to a Kyoto Shinbun article.

2) In it, Nintendo president Kimishima is quoted as saying he considers a 3DS successor because he sees a need and market for it.

3) He doesn't give more details, but he seems to actually mean an entirely new machine , not a 3DS update or refresh. /end

Doesn't this defeat the whole point of the Switch, which was to merge the handheld and console devs together?
ど助平

archie4208

It could be Nintendo hedging their bets in case Switch flops.

Third pillar baby.

Trent Dole

Switch OFF
Hi

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
It's nice to be optimistic

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Portable better just be a switch light that plays the same games ffs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Bait & switch amirite ?

Nintendo has issues with communication.
ὕβρις

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
Bait & switch amirite ?

Nintendo has issues with communication.

I think that just comes straight from their issue with deciding what the fuck they want to do exactly.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
The Switch is going to sell like shit.  Nintendo is just leaving themselves an out if (read: when) the Switch tanks.

Speaking of which, I've seen no enthusiasm whatsoever for the Switch.  Even Wii U had some levels of interest, mostly from scalpers who thought they were going to make bank on the holiday season but god damn, this thing might not even crack 10 million in worldwide sales.
🍆🍆

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
1-2-Switch should absolutely be a pack-in with the system. It's mind-boggling to me that Nintendo doesn't understand how important this is; Wii Sports played such a huge role in the early success of the Wii and anyone that bought the system got the game that defined the unique experience.
dog

Trent Dole

only thing that can save it is good games

and the new mario looks like trash

switch is dead on arrival
But this fanboy muppet is hype as fuck for it
Hi

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
why do gamers always hate bloom lighting

what is the big fucking deal
pcp

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
It used to be horribly overdone/badly implemented. That impression stuck, I suppose.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
1-2-Switch should absolutely be a pack-in with the system. It's mind-boggling to me that Nintendo doesn't understand how important this is; Wii Sports played such a huge role in the early success of the Wii and anyone that bought the system got the game that defined the unique experience.

I'm guessing they will eventually give it away as part of subscribing online or something and everyone is supposed to be grateful for them doing so.
🍆🍆

Tasty

I didn't even notice the bloom in Odyssey tbh. I mean I guess it's there but it's not super noticeable like WW HD.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

I'm guessing they will eventually give it away as part of subscribing online or something and everyone is supposed to be grateful for them doing so.

Only to let you play it for a month. :doge Nintendo. :neogaf

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
I think a Switch Mini for $149 that had the controls permanently attached and a 4" screen with no dock capability would be pretty cool.

You could still buy separate Joycons for motion control games if you are stupid enough to want to play those.

Tasty

I think a Switch Mini for $149 that had the controls permanently attached and a 4" screen with no dock capability would be pretty cool.

You could still buy separate Joycons for motion control games if you are stupid enough to want to play those.

Yes, that's what I've been saying. Iwata always compared Nintendo's upcoming family of NX systems to the iPhone and iPad - same architecture, same OS, same apps but different form factors and (potentially) power.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler

Just wait to years for 2013 tech to be cheap enough for Nintendo to sell with 50 bucks profit in 2019.

Thats when Switch Mini comes out.