Author Topic: weed thread  (Read 53503 times)

seagrams hotsauce

weed thread
« on: June 02, 2017, 12:32:59 AM »
i got a bag of that fire i'm walking around huffing it like i'm fuckin dennis hopper in blue velvet right now, and I'm blasting Panama by Van Halen like a total asshole for some reason

"CHEMDAWG? FUCK THAT SHIT! RAFS BLUE DREAM!"

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Re: weed thread
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 02:40:24 AM »
i made a shitty firecracker edible and was lit for like eight hours, and ended up making one of of the best beats I've managed to pull out of the universe

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 02:54:41 AM »
 :jeanluc

criminal behavior

get em boogie

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 02:57:05 AM »
except toku

bless up incoming

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 03:03:10 AM »
benji this thread exists in international waters, or depending on who's asked maybe the united states of drugachusettes, it doesn't matter, respect my states rights

I had no idea toku makes beats and this is probably the first and probably only time I will ask for someones soundcloud link out of genuine interest instead of politeness

Toku whats ur soundcloud

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 11:44:52 AM »
benji this thread exists in international waters, or depending on who's asked maybe the united states of drugachusettes, it doesn't matter, respect my states rights

I had no idea toku makes beats and this is probably the first and probably only time I will ask for someones soundcloud link out of genuine interest instead of politeness

Toku whats ur soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/wldmarks
i made a shitty firecracker edible and was lit for like eight hours, and ended up making one of of the best beats I've managed to pull out of the universe

Post that shit.

soon  :-*

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 01:09:45 PM »
Been going on long drives around the city, countryside, while stopping in beautiful ass areas to smoke. Going to a lot of places, doing a bunch of random shit, is way more satisfying than walking around in nature to me.

Need to learn how to roll blunts, been using bowls and one hitters for six years, need to spice things up.
OH!

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 01:30:59 PM »
Bout to pull a recursive and bump our already existing weed thread  :doge

Nowadays I usually just buy vape carts like a fedora wearing sir. But I'm known to make a fine artisinal cannibutter  :snob

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 11:12:31 PM »
Today I walked into a store and bought and 27% THC 1g joint for a fucking dollar. Maybe America is great again?

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 03:27:21 AM »
im moderately high

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2017, 12:48:54 AM »
HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS THIS REAL LIFE?

http:/

It's like the jingle from a local business ad for marijuana

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2017, 01:45:57 AM »
What's it like being high on weed?

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2017, 01:52:37 AM »
I wish I lived in a more enlightened state.
 :stahp

I'd much rather be getting high this weekend than drunk.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2017, 01:53:22 PM »
©ZH

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2017, 03:07:23 PM »

Cloudy, relaxing, euphoria basically?

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2017, 03:27:40 PM »

being comfortably out of your own way

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2017, 03:46:05 PM »

Like you just broke the law and every cop knows.
©ZH

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2017, 05:59:03 PM »

This sounds like some paranoid-esque shit.

I used to struggle with GAD, and was told weed might make me freak out. Also my friend had a few hits and then turned paranoid and got really messed up for a while (but to be fair I don't think that was weed her bf gave her).

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2017, 07:54:02 PM »

I used to struggle with GAD, and was told weed might make me freak out. Also my friend had a few hits and then turned paranoid and got really messed up for a while (but to be fair I don't think that was weed her bf gave her).

Paranoia is definitely a side effect but unless you're either getting absolutely ripped (don't do this, at least the first time, though anecdotally it's said no one really gets high the first time) or a sixteen year old worried about getting caught (pretty sure you're not) I wouldn't worry about it. I've never been diagnosed with GAD but I'm pretty prone to anxiety, and I haven't experienced anything like that in years - the last time I can remember was the day I got my weed card in Seattle. I got high for the first time in like two months, realized I was too high to be in public before I was gonna go downtown, and devised this whole plan about how when I got to the train platform I'd act like I forgot my phone so I could leave without looking weird before I realized I didn't actually have to get on the elevator to the station and could just go home. Then again I'm a fairly seasoned stoner and substances have never been a trigger for my anxiety. Well, except mushrooms

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2017, 09:10:46 PM »
I actually got pretty paranoid if I over smoked when I very first started smoking, but it doesn't anymore. I think it's probably a tolerance thing. But like, what do you mean messed up for awhile lol?

The negative effects I've experienced from over smoking are mostly extreme sleepiness and dry mouth. Eating it can be a lot worse, I've thrown up from some strong homebaked brownies and couldn't eat weed food for the longest time after :lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2017, 12:51:52 PM »
strong black coffee and a small bowl on the back porch is the perfect way to begin a sunday morning

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2017, 12:55:44 PM »
:mynicca

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2017, 03:18:20 PM »

When you come down you might find it's an hour and a half of the sound of crunching Doritos.
rub

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2017, 09:20:27 PM »
nah

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2017, 02:32:18 PM »
today a good day to fix a nice drink and laugh at the void off an edible also this was the song i was talking about earlier in this thread:

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2017, 03:18:30 PM »

Your body feels a lot more comfy, just feels really good to sit or lay down more so than when sober. Also helps ease any pain you feel. Mentally, you become a lot less focused or preoccupied with what you typically think about. You become a lot more introspective and approach things differently.

Combination of the body high and your mind changing or unwinding makes me more emotionally vulnerable, while also lowering inhibition. Music is felt a lot more, you notice things in songs you never paid attention too.

Makes ya feel really good and sleepy, helps with my depression.
OH!

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2017, 09:14:55 PM »
Gonna get a pizza, drink some beer, and doodle.  8)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2017, 09:24:58 PM »
Gonna get a pizza, drink some beer, and doodle.  8)

Share your doodles.
serge

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2017, 12:19:04 AM »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2017, 10:56:40 PM »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2017, 10:58:56 PM »
100% real talk: I want some right fucking now. But the thing is: I can't get any and don't know anyone that isn't like miles away to get it. :doge

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2017, 11:13:34 PM »
I get sad when I realize most places in the world adults can’t just walk into a store and buy 92% thc vape carts, sorry, timu 😟

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2017, 03:03:33 AM »
Allday errday
What

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2017, 12:00:11 PM »
im in the process of grinding up 10g to decarb and make into cannabutter, first time. Heres my issues though. Was planning on making 12 brownies for 0.83g / brownie, but to make the cannabutter im using 200g odd of butter but the recipe only requires 25g, what will happen if i use all the butter?

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2017, 12:00:49 PM »
Greasy gross brownies prolly

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2017, 12:10:04 PM »
well the recipe for brownies im looking at says a half stick for a quarter ounce 7g. So maybe i can reduce the butter abit, but i cant use less cannabutter when making the brownies though because then the weed content / brownie will be pretty low right? ive never done this shit before only smoked.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2017, 12:18:05 PM »

I went through stages with weed. I know this is an old post, but relevant, I stated smoking with my now ex years ago for a few months. My GED was pretty bad, we smoked in a public park, thinking we'd chill and whatnot. I used to lose the ability to talk and my legs would shake because, I was always worried i looked high as fuck (and i was), and I could never calm down. But as Ive learned to handle my GED better, ive also learned to handle weed much better now. Anxiety is a mental game and perspective, now weed is a fucking godsend for anxiety, i go in the complete opposite direction.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2017, 01:03:14 PM »
Can’t really help you with dosage and shit, when I make brownies I just use as much shake and trim as I can get my hands on from folks who grow and boil it with a pound of butter and buy whatever boxed brownies needs the most oil/butter 🤷‍♀️

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2017, 01:05:49 PM »
I was looking for inspiration but fuck it, ill aim for around 150-160 g of butter and hope it works, i dont care if they taste like shit i just want to see what edibles are like, still decarbing now think i fucked it up as it didnt go toasty but house smells nice tho

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2017, 01:08:56 PM »
I’ve never once decarbed my weed for butter. Just chop it up real nice and simmer with water and butter and then strain out all the water/butter with cheese cloth into a container, stick it in the fridge until the butter solidifies on top and drain/pat dry

Hope it works well for you!

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2017, 01:22:35 PM »
with edibles i actually like the "you gotta fight through this oh fuck" feeling

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2017, 04:22:14 PM »
In 5 mins will be exactly one hour since I ate one of the brownies. Read it can take upto one hour + so hoping i didnt splash out and fuck it up.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2017, 04:31:32 PM »
Wait until 1.5 hrs before re-upping, more if you had a full stomach, my 2 ˘

thisismyusername

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2017, 04:38:56 PM »
I get sad when I realize most places in the world adults can’t just walk into a store and buy 92% thc vape carts, sorry, timu 😟

Around here, you need a medical prescription for it legally. So yeah. I dunno how it is in Oregon, but it's stupid to see 2 (well 3 soon) dispensary's on my travels through town but not able to stop by to get anything from them since not legal.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2017, 08:21:20 PM »
Considering I last smoked 4 hours ago and im still high right now, must mean the edibles werent nothing. Re topped up about a hour ago, rolling joint now.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2017, 08:50:43 PM »
What state are you in? If you've got a plethora of dispensaries you can probably get a certification without much trouble

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2017, 09:54:54 PM »
Not a huge fun of pot, but damn is it nice having the stuff be legal here in WA. I've bought it a couple times and the employees at the stores are incredibly friendly and it's cheap as hell.
野球

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2017, 10:44:43 PM »
with edibles i actually like the "you gotta fight through this oh fuck" feeling

ae you referring to sleep here? my eyelids feels like 10kg each.

Capoeira Enthusiast

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2017, 02:43:56 AM »
I smoked pretty much every damn day for over 15 years. Took a tolerance break that ended up lasting I think three years. Those first six weeks or so were rough, let me tell you. But it was needed, I was spending too much money on weed and I was irritable as shit when I wasn't high.

Last year, Mass. legalized weed. So I figured I'd find someone up there who could "gift" me some weed (was still illegal to sell at the time, and continues to be). Met this dude, seemed OK. I think the third or fourth time I went up to see him, I found out he was an ex-con with a history of domestic violence. I like weed and all, but not enough to deal with scumbags who beat their girlfriends. So that was that.

This summer, I found some other connections. Real professional type people with good customer service and a large variety of different products: flower (weed is called flower now apparently), edibles, concentrates. All sorts of shit.

Once a month I'll get a few grams, some edibles, maybe some form of concentrate. It's great, almost like I'm experimenting with drugs all over again. I've really started to like edibles, especially the ones these guys have. I've had shitty edibles before, but these are made of really good chocolate and TBH, could probably be sold as just straight chocolate and people would buy them. They're that good.

Last month, I did make a mistake though. I bought an eighth of Gorilla Glue (which I've had before) and two grams of some Indica-dominant crumble (which I've never had before) to go with it. Those were waaaay too strong for just one person with low tolerance, and would put me right to sleep after a couple hours. People joke about GG locking you to your couch, but it ain't no joke at all.

After that experience, I decided to seek out some Sativa dominant flower. I must say, the high is very different and I think I prefer the more active feeling you get from Sativa over the more sleepy, relaxed feeling you get from Indica-heavy bud.

The commercialization of marijuana in the US is a godsend, in my opinion. The quality has gone up substantially (no more shitty beasters like we had in the early 2000's) and the variety of products is amazing.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2017, 04:13:26 AM »
t+12h: woke up still very stoned.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2017, 07:12:39 PM »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2017, 10:51:08 AM »
High times!
What

Pwnz

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2017, 11:02:20 AM »

Depends on the strain, which you can pick in CO or CA like a craft beer. Everywhere else it's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. Could be an upbeat relaxing euphoria or paranoia.

Personally not a fan of edibles. It's an incapacitating high.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2017, 12:30:26 PM »
While I smoke and vape a lot, my buddy got me on tincture (he makes himself), and it's fucking awesome. He just soaks all the trim from harvest in Everclear for a couple weeks, let's some of the alcohol evaporate, strains it, and voila. 1-2 full droppers, let it sit in your mouth so it absorbs (burns like shit but you get used to it), and an hour later I'm fucking higher than shit, and it lasts for hours.

Also learned how to make bubble hash, and while it's a bit of a process, and the yield isn't fantastic, the end product is great. I'll be making lots of bubble next fall.

I'm starting to build my grow room, going to time it for legalization in Canada (July 2018). I can't fucking wait, probably going the LED route, but not sure if dirt or hydroponics.
Fish<

jorma

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2017, 01:03:37 PM »
Today I walked into a store and bought and 27% THC 1g joint for a fucking dollar. Maybe America is great again?

(Image removed from quote.)

Jesus fucking christ. I pay - no joke - 100 bucks for 5 grams of premium mail order weed (the good stuff imported from Holland, Spain or NA). Feelsbadman.

I'm pretty sure Sweden will legalise at some point in the future - probably right after Saudi Arabia and Iran - but for now this situation fucking sucks.
And despite that it's still easier than ever before to get the good weed. :)

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2017, 06:03:38 PM »

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2017, 02:08:47 PM »
Cheap quality pot pretty much everywhere in WA is nice, and it helps reduce the stigma that often drives kids to get into it. My wife's cousin visited here a couple years ago from NYC and he was amazed when he went into a store. "You mean I have choices? Normally I just buy whatever my guy has available and that's it."
野球

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2017, 04:42:25 PM »
Yeah the first time you walk in a dispensary is a trip. It's hard to describe how surreal it was to walk into a retail store, browse a selection of weed, buy some, and walk out like it was any other mundane transaction after a decade plus of having to deal with the hassle of weed guys.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 03:43:15 PM by seagrams hotsauce »

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2017, 02:39:49 PM »
I've only smoked a handful of times but damn the low prices and large variety of options is really nice. $4 for a couple Kush joints? Sure, why not.
野球

thisismyusername

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2017, 04:38:23 PM »
So, read that apparently Hash Oil and vapes get you high? Any merits in that, Spence?