Author Topic: weed thread  (Read 53479 times)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Re: weed thread
« Reply #120 on: February 10, 2018, 09:19:10 PM »
Is that a weed...?!

I personally use an F17 Cloud stealth vape when I'm able to smoke. It gets pretty hot since youre basically sucking on a battery. But its pretty small, thin, and gets hot enough to roast the medicine.

:9

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2018, 04:25:31 PM »
Those green bottles for flowers are from Durango Organics. I know cause I went last year. Best REC flowers in the SW end of Colorado. Shame I gotta go to Denver or Telluride to get my concentrates at a reasonable price.
Yep, that's the spot. Was right off the highway coming from NM so I stopped there first. Got the other stuff there from Sante, which is a really good spot downtown. Also stopped by The Greenery which was small, but had good stuff. Plus they took cards

Sounds like you went through where I go on vacation. I drove from my house in Eastern Kentucky all the way to Aztec, NM (26 Hours) in one go last year. Farthest I ever drove without Barry Bonds-ing it.
UK

Tasty

« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2018, 04:40:04 PM »
A lot of grinders have a top chamber where you place the weed to grind it, a middle chamber that catches the ground weed with a metal screen, and a bottom chamber that gradually builds up really fine keef, which you empty slowly and turn into hash in the summer when no one's picking up the phone.

What does this mean...?? :dunno

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2018, 04:44:34 PM »
his weed man is trash

Tasty

« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2018, 05:33:02 PM »
Ahhhh thanks.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2018, 11:49:54 PM »
ok guys, my wife is interested in trying weed to help with her asthma. She's heard a lot of people swear by it. But honestly, we don't have a clue as to where to start. We're in CA so getting it wont be a problem, it's more of what's the best strain and the best ingestion method and all that.
que

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2018, 12:38:33 AM »
I hear that vaping is less harsh on your lungs, and that it is more efficient at extracting THC from the THCA in cannabis. I also hear that a Pax 2 (or 3) vaporizer is a pretty good portable option with a 5 year warranty. I ALSO hear that if you want to ingest it inside an edible, that if you grind it up completely and then lay it on a baking sheet and cook it for a few minutes to make sure that it is sufficiently dry, then put the ground cannabis into a slow cooker with a stick of butter and some water and leave it on a low temperature for a day or so, that the THC will become infused with the butter and you can then cool the mixture to seperate the canni-butter from the water.

I mean this is just what I hear, you know, on the street. Cannabis is illegal where I live so I mean I wouldn't ever use it, not in one hundred million years. Not even if it were legal.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2018, 08:53:56 AM »
weed is illegal here but i smoke it.

Bore Expert

« Reply #128 on: February 21, 2018, 07:56:55 PM »
What strains do you guys like? Prefer indica, sativa or hybrids? After not smoking for many years, I recently started back again since it’s legal. Chemdawg, Gorilla Glue and SFV OG have been pretty decent. Plus it’s stupid cheap nowadays. Just got an eighth of blueberry kush for $12 bucks at the weed store.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2018, 09:11:04 PM »
Sativa in the morning with black coffee, hybrid all day, indica for couch time

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2018, 03:27:27 AM »
ok guys, my wife is interested in trying weed to help with her asthma. She's heard a lot of people swear by it. But honestly, we don't have a clue as to where to start. We're in CA so getting it wont be a problem, it's more of what's the best strain and the best ingestion method and all that.
my dope smokin homies tell me this shit all the time and there's no fuckin way that tar and hot, burnt plant matter is going to help with my asthma lol
每天生气

jorma

« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2018, 05:37:19 AM »
What strains do you guys like? Prefer indica, sativa or hybrids? After not smoking for many years, I recently started back again since it’s legal. Chemdawg, Gorilla Glue and SFV OG have been pretty decent. Plus it’s stupid cheap nowadays. Just got an eighth of blueberry kush for $12 bucks at the weed store.

Blueberry Kush is hands down my favorite indica strain i tried during the last year. Enjoy!

As for sativas you rarely go wrong with the haze strains. Jack Herer is another favorite.

jorma

« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2018, 05:39:30 AM »
my dope smokin homies tell me this shit all the time and there's no fuckin way that tar and hot, burnt plant matter is going to help with my asthma lol

It's not going to do anything to cure your asthma obivously, but if you are having an attack it absolutely helps!

source: i get asthma whenever i catch a cold, and weed is the only thing i know that actually helps me breathe.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2018, 01:32:09 PM »
A lot of grinders have a top chamber where you place the weed to grind it, a middle chamber that catches the ground weed with a metal screen, and a bottom chamber that gradually builds up really fine keef, which you empty slowly and turn into hash in the summer when no one's picking up the phone.

What does this mean...?? :dunno

his weed man is trash

While the above is true I just want to make sure Andy is not just tossing out the keef that falls to the bottom.  It certainly has its uses.

Tasty

« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2018, 01:35:49 PM »
I'm not. In fact I got a batch a week ago for my vape and last night was the first time I felt I was using it right. Got some fine (but not too fine) grounds in there, cooked it to 370, and mwah. :delicious High but not too high.

Felt a bit sluggish this morning though, but that could have been the beer. :P

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2018, 11:13:11 PM »

It's not going to do anything to cure your asthma obivously, but if you are having an attack it absolutely helps!

source: i get asthma whenever i catch a cold, and weed is the only thing i know that actually helps me breathe.
Good. can you tell me more because that's what she's looking for. What strains? How do you take it? Everyone has essentially said that oil isn't that great. So it's between edibles, smoking or vaping. Vaping is a nope for us given what they've found about the coils.
que

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2018, 11:14:21 PM »
Coils? Enlighten us

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2018, 11:18:48 PM »
que

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2018, 12:56:44 AM »
Get mighty. It’s German engineering, for weed.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2018, 01:06:19 AM »
This is just the latest study:

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a18660214/bad-news-your-e-cig-vapors-might-contain-lead/

I'm almost positive this doesn't apply to refillable dry herb vaporizers.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2018, 01:23:34 AM »
Yeah something like a mighty doesn’t use those coils

jorma

« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2018, 01:26:12 AM »

Good. can you tell me more because that's what she's looking for. What strains? How do you take it? Everyone has essentially said that oil isn't that great. So it's between edibles, smoking or vaping. Vaping is a nope for us given what they've found about the coils.

I think all strains help me! Some do better than others (heavy indicas that couch lock me) but i'm not really sure which particular strains are
the best, since weed is illegal where i live and i don't have access to anything i want at any given time, and i never know the exact thc/cbd levels in whatever shit i'm smoking.
For me it's just "weed helps", and not "this strain of weed helps". I smoke regular joints, euro style with tobacco for improved taste and cost efficiency. But i do smoke it pure when i'm having an attack, since.. well.. tobacco doesn't exactly help your asthma :)
I've never tried edibles when having an attack, but i don't feel they'd help me as much as regular joints. I think i need the mental image of the smoke passing through my airways and clearing everything up.

Asthma is a psychosomatic disease meaning the problem is real and physical, but also partly in your mind. If you think something will make you worse, it will make you worse, and if you think something will help it helps. It may very well be that the calming effect is what helps me rather than some actual ingredient, because having your airways choke up like you're breathing through a straw is pretty damned stressful.

She's gonna have to trial and error her way i guess. Please let me know if she finds a favorite anti asthma strain in the future, so i can try it myself :)

Tasty

« Reply #142 on: February 26, 2018, 10:00:19 PM »
I'm high off my balls

Oh wait I have balls

Oooooaahhhh :aah

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2018, 03:12:37 PM »
©ZH

Tasty

« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2018, 03:28:45 PM »
"Get a job you hippie wastoid" :lol :lol

T234

« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2018, 03:38:39 PM »
I'd stick to edibles, Puppy. You can buy them, or MAKE them like I do.

Made a batch of No-Bake Cookies for 6 people that would not harden a while back. Looked like dog poop, but had 3.6 Grams of decarbed shatter in it. All 6 of us were OBLITERATED.

On the other side of the coin, my Perfected 100 mg Fruity Pebble Treats are F-A-M-O-U-S the world over. I routinely give 100s of them away to old folks, people in pain, cancer patients, Local Politicians, Policemen, lawyers, European tourists who turned out to be MEPs, Canadian tourists who turned out to be Politicians (VOTE NDP), and even a Sitting Governor.
UK

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2018, 04:01:46 PM »
I love T's drug related posts

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2018, 05:58:28 PM »
I’d rather not be a cannibal ???

Notice how none of those are just “No, thanks” :lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #148 on: February 27, 2018, 06:20:58 PM »
Friend took a trip to Denver and brought back a gift, what a sweetie

Tasty

« Reply #149 on: February 27, 2018, 06:54:12 PM »
I'd like edibles except that the taste of the weed makes me gag every time. And also I have like no access to them lol.

My highs after doing them were great though, even if I did merge with the couch.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2018, 06:58:27 PM »
I'd like edibles except that the taste of the weed makes me gag every time. And also I have like no access to them lol.

My highs after doing them were great though, even if I did merge with the couch.
We get these Nug bars that are really fantastic. You should try those.
que

Tasty

« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2018, 06:58:47 PM »

We get these Nug bars that are really fantastic. You should try those.

Send me some bb

Tasty

« Reply #152 on: March 16, 2018, 12:50:47 AM »
So high that looking at my laptop screen of The Bore is like the end of fucking 2001: A Space Odyssey

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #153 on: March 16, 2018, 01:30:54 AM »
So high that looking at my laptop screen of The Bore is like the end of fucking 2001: A Space Odyssey

Bore Expert

« Reply #154 on: March 16, 2018, 01:49:11 AM »
I got some Frosted Cherry Cookies  :delicious

That leafly phone app is nice for checking menus and prices of the shops nearby. Shit is dirt cheap.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #155 on: March 16, 2018, 10:16:39 AM »
My local spot is trying out some infused lemonade. I tried out some and it was really good and didn't taste like pot at all. I didn't realize it had 100mg in each small bottle in until I was finished though. :whew

chronovore

• relapsed dev

Bore Expert

« Reply #157 on: March 22, 2018, 06:38:47 PM »
Kief infused cherry OG was today’s special. There were several KI strains available but I went with an eighth of that for $24. They also had packages of 14 grams of Animal Cookies buds for $28 which seems ridiculously cheap. Must be bargain bin weed.

Any of you buy concentrates? Is that just the new term for hash I assume? Stoner technology is weird these days and I stick with the basics. I don’t know anything about this vaping thing either 🤷‍♂️

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2018, 06:41:00 PM »
I buy vape carts. It’s just weed extract in a disposable mouth piece that hooks up to a reusable battery. It’s just so fucking discreet, easy, and clean

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #159 on: March 22, 2018, 06:57:33 PM »
Yeah little vape carts are awesome and probably the best way to do it but something about rolling up a joint feels good to me so I'll go back and forth

Bore Expert

« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2018, 07:18:27 PM »
Yeah little vape carts are awesome and probably the best way to do it but something about rolling up a joint feels good to me so I'll go back and forth

I still like rolling joints occasionally too but mostly just stick with using a pipe. Both are probably considered archaic now  :D I should try the edibles someday too.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2018, 03:03:56 PM »
i've been sitting on some edibles for a while but i think i'll take one today. they are little jolly rancher style candies made by my friend's shop but the unfortunate part is he gave them to me because they were a test batch so thc is distributed pretty unevenly so a piece could be nothing or really interesting. but since i finally have a day where i don't have any real plans might as well jump in and see what happens.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2018, 08:44:17 PM »
it's pretty good

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2018, 07:56:42 AM »
The episode of The Office US where Ricky Gervais cameos at the opening was possibly one of the most tearjerking moments in tv history. Remember when for a few days it seemed The Office might actually survive Steve Carell's absence : (

Remember going to sleep trying not to agonize over not knowing whether Jim and Pam would ever get together? And now we all just feel dead inside.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2018, 01:16:35 AM »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2018, 07:46:43 PM »
Going on a two month vaca soon, no randoms, connect on speed dial, mid July I'll be able to buy State regulated recreational herb, vape charged. Summer of BlueTsu.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2018, 08:29:35 PM »
2018 scumbags we winning

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #167 on: June 16, 2018, 09:14:24 PM »
Rainbow sorbet homo edibles are giving me LIFE.

These are the tastiest gummies I’ve had. Maybe my second favorite edible ever next to those red velvet cake pops I had in Vegas. Hope Shost is chowing down on those.
serge

T234

« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2018, 08:04:12 AM »
CAN I ADMIT SOMETHING TO THE BORE? EDIBLES MAKE ME WANT WHAT I EDITED THIS POST FOR.

IF SOMEBODY WANNA GIVE ME LIP OVER THIS I'LL BEAT EM WITH MY BELT OR WHATEVER I GOTTA DO

I LOVE YOU TVC, MORE THAN YOU KNOW

TELL MAF AND PROLE I LOVE THEM
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 08:09:25 AM by T234 »
UK

T234

« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2018, 08:29:55 AM »
Kief infused cherry OG was today’s special. There were several KI strains available but I went with an eighth of that for $24. They also had packages of 14 grams of Animal Cookies buds for $28 which seems ridiculously cheap. Must be bargain bin weed.

Any of you buy concentrates? Is that just the new term for hash I assume? Stoner technology is weird these days and I stick with the basics. I don’t know anything about this vaping thing either 🤷‍♂️
Some of us smoke an ounce of shatter a week like it was rock candy these days. Ain't no stores round here either. When I started smoking in '99. i would've killed three men or paid 400/oz for shit that ain't worthy of the stores of today.

Concentrates are much stronger than the hash of my youth.  They're anywhere between 50 to 94-95 percent THC.
UK

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2018, 08:42:46 AM »
Rainbow sorbet homo edibles are giving me LIFE.

(Image removed from quote.)

These are the tastiest gummies I’ve had. Maybe my second favorite edible ever next to those red velvet cake pops I had in Vegas. Hope Shost is chowing down on those.

Jesus christ this looks good.
What

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2018, 11:23:46 AM »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2018, 03:35:05 PM »
Hit the vape yesterday and put on Hackers. So damn good. The mixture of cool to goofy imagery with that legit good soundtrack.

Its The Plague!

Ok Mr. The Plague...

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #173 on: June 29, 2018, 06:25:56 PM »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #174 on: June 29, 2018, 07:09:02 PM »
Just got a grey market delivery. This cool shirt came with an interesting prize...

spoiler (click to show/hide)
a fourth of chiesel
[close]

We are living in the best of times and the worst of times.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2018, 08:04:54 PM »
Smoked some weed after hiking.

Now I’m laying in bed and watching Christmas cartoon specials.  :doge

Tasty

« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2018, 08:17:54 PM »
I ran out of weed on Sunday and I could have really used some this week. :'(

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2018, 09:02:48 PM »
Breh smoke weed while hiking :rejoice

I was smoking a lot less but I’m back to daily vapin, it’s best for me  :doge

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2018, 09:04:23 PM »
I ran out of weed on Sunday and I could have really used some this week. :'(

what's the dispensary situation like in boston?

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2018, 09:07:31 PM »
:teehee yeah what’s it like, Tasty? :teehee