Author Topic: weed thread  (Read 53474 times)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: weed thread
« Reply #300 on: September 24, 2018, 08:54:23 PM »
My interpretation was funnier, given Atra is a straight guy that would sell his ass for weed. >:(
If I end up selling my ass for weed then I've got bigger problems .  :doge

Tasty

« Reply #301 on: September 24, 2018, 08:59:44 PM »
My interpretation was funnier, given Atra is a straight guy that would sell his ass for weed. >:(
If I end up selling my ass for weed then I've got bigger problems .  :doge

Big problems need big solutions. *wink* ;)

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #302 on: September 24, 2018, 09:10:52 PM »
So why do people keep weed sealed up before smoking it?

::) :lol really?

Maybe hold off on being a giant douchebag for no reason, k.

So why do people keep weed sealed up before smoking it?

In case you're serious:

- weed smell is very potent. That shit gets fucking every where even you're not smoking it
- it will lose its potencies overtime too, essentially getting weaker
- stale weed hurts to smoke. being excessively dry can hurt your throat.

Interesting. I've always been told to keep it airtight until you grind it, and then ideally there's as little time from bag/bottle to ignition as possible to keep it "fresh." Obviously the smell was a given reason too.

But if drying it out a bit has *this* affect, yeah, I can see why you'd all look at my strange. :P

I think people take it too seriously sometimes. You're not supposed to keep weed out in the same way you're not supposed to keep chips exposed to air. It's not a huge deal but it's not optimal either.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #303 on: September 24, 2018, 09:54:49 PM »

pretty cool little device. it's a lot smaller than i expected but its a perfect little hit.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #304 on: September 24, 2018, 10:18:19 PM »
Carts :rejoice

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #305 on: September 24, 2018, 10:27:24 PM »
yeah i'm liking it a lot. i think if i keep on this i'll probably get a reusable cart and just inject it with my own stuff. the waste of buying a bunch of carts bums me out

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #306 on: September 24, 2018, 10:35:16 PM »
What brand of Vape is that?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #307 on: September 24, 2018, 11:00:22 PM »
the cart is just from a local dispensary, but this is the battery
https://www.vapepartsmart.com/ccell-palm-vape-battery/

thisismyusername

« Reply #308 on: September 25, 2018, 01:48:42 AM »
Buttonless inhale activation

Huh. Interesting. I've been trying to hunt around for what mine (the battery) is. But the closest I've found is:

https://www.abx.org/abx-how-to-vape

Now if I could legally get THC oil shipped... oh well, CBD will work for anxiety right now I guess.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #309 on: September 25, 2018, 02:35:09 PM »
i have a little pen battery like that but it wasn't working with the cart i got. not sure if the battery is bad or not strong enough or what was up. on the plus side the connectors on pretty much all these carts are standardized so they will fit in almost any battery

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #310 on: September 26, 2018, 04:30:15 PM »
growing weed and getting a pound harvest :rejoice
trimming an entire pound of weed solo  :stahp

thisismyusername

« Reply #311 on: September 26, 2018, 04:34:44 PM »
i have a little pen battery like that but it wasn't working with the cart i got. not sure if the battery is bad or not strong enough or what was up. on the plus side the connectors on pretty much all these carts are standardized so they will fit in almost any battery

I'm wondering if it's possible to modify a Juul, but I'm kinda dubious on that since the Juuls apparently use their own carts. (and they're Ecigs more than a general vape)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #312 on: September 26, 2018, 04:52:55 PM »
Carts are really the way to go these days.

Discreet
No smell when carrying
Vapor quickly dissipates with no lingering odor
No lingering odor on your clothes
Lasts a while(YMMV)
Affordable(pens start at $10)

The only downside is the places where it is still illegal. I'm pretty sure getting caught with a cart is a lot harsher than getting caught with a bag.
©ZH

Bore Expert

« Reply #313 on: September 27, 2018, 12:53:15 AM »
Damn, you guys are all fancy and shit! I still just smoke through a pipe or roll a joint. I need to get with the times. There’s like 5 weed stores nearby but I just stick with the basics. I’ve been getting eighths usually for between $7 and $20, depending on what’s available and whatever discounts the stores have. Prior to the stores opening up, I hadn’t smoked weed in over a decade.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #314 on: September 27, 2018, 09:14:37 AM »
I'm wondering if it's possible to modify a Juul, but I'm kinda dubious on that since the Juuls apparently use their own carts. (and they're Ecigs more than a general vape)
it's probably possible but there's enough cheap solutions made for thc out there that it probably isn't worth it except to satisfy your curiosity

9 times out of 10 i'll prefer a joint or a blunt, not a fan of bongs usually. but since i'm moving out to a new condo next month i'm just checking out different ways to get high without annoying my neighbors
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 09:18:44 AM by nachobro »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #315 on: September 28, 2018, 12:04:03 AM »
Tried my first puff of a dab tonight.

It was prettay rad.  :itagaki

Tasty

« Reply #316 on: September 28, 2018, 11:05:24 AM »
Had my first recently too.

I thought it was OK. Need to experiment more.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #317 on: September 28, 2018, 11:16:51 AM »
thats the exact reason i'm not really into bongs now. :lol the idea of "as much smoke as possible in your lungs" isn't really as enticing now.

of course taking an entire blunt to the dome is pretty much the same thing, just not all at once

thisismyusername

« Reply #318 on: October 01, 2018, 04:31:48 PM »

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #319 on: October 03, 2018, 05:19:31 AM »
I once literally blacked out from a gravity bong hit;  like straight up hit the floor in the fetal position knocked out for several seconds in the middle of a party.  Good times!

lol, never heard them called gravity bongs. we call 'em the bucket bong, just doin a few buckies m8. haven't done one since i was 20 at a party and some guys had a bucky people would throw a few coins into then take a hit. i went too far, got a bit of water, then got sick af the next day because the water was fetid, coins are covered in all sorts of filth, people had been sharing that nozzle and yeah. nope.
◕‿◕

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #320 on: October 07, 2018, 12:16:15 PM »
What

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #321 on: October 10, 2018, 10:21:48 AM »
I smoked some left over weed that was still in my grinder last night and wrote another odd story idea...  :doge

It's about a world in which parents, elders, teachers, and guardians lie to children (like they do for the existence of Santa Claus) about the world being fine when in actuality it's going to end within their lifetimes. And this revelation about the world ending is revealed once their children hit the age of 18 and remain within the fold of this world's one dominate religion.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 06:22:01 PM by Atramental »

Bore Expert

« Reply #322 on: October 10, 2018, 04:46:53 PM »

Hash Plant strain. Gave it a try last night and it was really nice. To say it’s potent would be an understatement  :o

:delicious

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #323 on: October 10, 2018, 06:27:18 PM »
Got some copyright infringing (and weirdly sexualized?) vape carts today. Definitely liking them, but I think I'll pick up a refillable one very soon.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #324 on: October 11, 2018, 09:51:23 AM »
All the good carts dried up in my area.  :(
©ZH

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #325 on: October 18, 2018, 11:55:36 PM »
Man. I am feeling it now, Mr. Krabs.  :doge

https://instagram.com/p/BpGr2KmBdUj/
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 02:25:27 AM by Atramental »

Tasty

« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2018, 12:05:38 AM »
I smoked some left over weed that was still in my grinder last night and wrote another odd story idea...  :doge

It's about a world in which parents, elders, teachers, and guardians lie to children (like they do for the existence of Santa Claus) about the world being fine when in actuality it's going to end within their lifetimes. And this revelation about the world ending is revealed once their children hit the age of 18 and remain within the fold of this world's one dominate religion.

Sounds sorta like The Giver crossed with Logan's Run.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2018, 10:25:43 AM »
When I was high as a kite last night I got smacked with the realization that I am the main obstacle to my own happiness and success.  :o  :doge

edit: I mean, that's kinda obvious but it became crystal clear to me last night.

Mainly, it's my fear of being judged/fear of failure/perfectionism that keeps me anchored to the "safe path".

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2018, 11:33:02 AM »
So I went back to the edibles I originally got. And I think the strain is better. I'm not looking to get high, and the other edibles I got messed me up (made me paranoid and suicidal). But this strain just relaxes me and lets me sleep. I'm a total noob, is there a handy primer on what strains are good for what? I think this one is Indica but I really don't know.
que

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2018, 11:49:16 AM »
Sativa = brain
Indica = body

is a pretty quick and dirty understanding. Those ill effects you described typically diminish and/or disappear with a bit of tolerance, fwiw

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #330 on: October 19, 2018, 11:51:26 AM »
I have a dropper of CBD oil and I go to a Kava (which is a calming drink) bar with my brother if I'm feeling anxious on pot.

Tasty

« Reply #331 on: October 19, 2018, 12:02:21 PM »
When I was high as a kite last night I got smacked with the realization that I am the main obstacle to my own happiness and success.  :o  :doge

edit: I mean, that's kinda obvious but it became crystal clear to me last night.

Mainly, it's my fear of being judged/fear of failure/perfectionism that keeps me anchored to the "safe path".

I have this as a mini-revelation from time to time and I always have to smack myself for not realizing it earlier, haha. If you're able to put aside fear and guilt when making decisions then you're seeing the world a lot clearer.

Tasty

« Reply #332 on: October 19, 2018, 12:17:44 PM »
Thank god my parents taught me that I was the source of all of my own problems and everyone else's for that matter so I never lost sight of that realization lol

Nah that's what I think we're talking about. That shit's just holding you back.

Just let it out.

Tasty

« Reply #333 on: October 19, 2018, 01:11:20 PM »
Getting some weed cookies later tonight.

Between that, my Pixel 3 getting here, and Daredevil s3, I think this might be my favorite day of 2018 so far.

jorma

« Reply #334 on: October 19, 2018, 01:41:36 PM »
The darknet admin who ran the site i bought my weed from got busted so now I've only got shitty bush-weed available, which is worse than nothing when you've gotten used to premium production.

and we're still about 20 years from legislation. fucking bullshit.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #335 on: October 19, 2018, 02:13:57 PM »
Sativa = brain
Indica = body

is a pretty quick and dirty understanding. Those ill effects you described typically diminish and/or disappear with a bit of tolerance, fwiw
What do you mean body vs. brain?

I don't know if I buy the tolerance thing. I'd been taking pretty regularly for months before that batch.
que

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #336 on: October 19, 2018, 02:20:32 PM »
sativa makes your brain more active, which for some can lead to bad thoughts/paranoia for some or spark creativity in others. indica gives you a body high, and thats the "go to sleep" / "melt into the couch and be lazy" type of high. hybrid is just a mix of both, obviously.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #337 on: October 19, 2018, 02:50:36 PM »
^ what he said

The tolerance thing, well, smoking used to make me super paranoid, too, but after awhile that just dropped off for me. There’s other anecdotal accounts like that out there, but yeah maybe not for everyone, or maybe not everyone gets to my tolerance level 🤷‍♀️

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #338 on: October 19, 2018, 03:17:45 PM »
Yeah, seems like Indica is the way to go for me. I don't really want the high, I want the relaxation.
que

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #339 on: October 19, 2018, 06:14:47 PM »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #340 on: October 19, 2018, 06:19:49 PM »
T breaks :rejoice

Bore Expert

« Reply #341 on: October 20, 2018, 02:20:10 AM »
In my experience, indica is usually the type to cause a more “impaired” high. Meaning you might be stuck on the couch for a bit. Sativa is often described as a more alert and energetic feeling. I used to like getting hybrid because it would be the best of both. I prefer indica lately. It all can be taken with a grain of salt though because how it affects someone will vary by person. If it wasn’t cheap and legal, I probably wouldn’t even bother with it at all. I never smoke during the day.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #342 on: October 20, 2018, 07:02:46 PM »
I’ll be enjoying this for the afternoon/evening. I like the G-pen Gio. I can carry it around with me everywhere and it’s much better quality than cigarette-style disposable vapes or simple cart + battery vapes.

serge

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #343 on: October 25, 2018, 07:57:00 PM »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #344 on: October 25, 2018, 08:13:02 PM »
but why the frown?
que

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #345 on: November 07, 2018, 09:12:15 PM »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #346 on: November 07, 2018, 11:27:22 PM »
Roll one up for Michigan

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #347 on: November 08, 2018, 12:52:54 AM »
Not until 2021 pal, we need all the regulatory and tax elements to be legislated and put into place first and then we can hand out licenses to business that are not in areas where municipalities have banned them and establish the limits on how much you can keep at your residence and on your person but secured at all times, as well as deciding where the tax money should be allocated, along with increasing penalties for misuse as required by law, along with regulation of a maximum level of THC to count as a "marihuana product."

Then you may be free to enjoy your marihuana or marihuana-infused product if all guidelines are met. :pimp

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #348 on: November 08, 2018, 12:53:20 AM »
And yes, they actually used the "h" spelling. :lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #349 on: December 01, 2018, 11:35:20 AM »
my vape battery is malfunctioning in a slightly frightening way but the store said they'd replace it for free if i mail it back. so back to palm blunts for now, which i found a really good deal for on amazon

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #350 on: December 01, 2018, 12:31:26 PM »
Subscribe and save on blunt wraps, what a world to live in

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #351 on: December 01, 2018, 12:41:00 PM »
cyber dystopia has its perks

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #352 on: December 11, 2018, 10:17:39 PM »
Is there less coughing involved in vaping?

Tasty

« Reply #353 on: December 11, 2018, 10:18:48 PM »

It depends but generally yes.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #354 on: December 11, 2018, 10:37:50 PM »
Yeah, as long as you’re not vaping super high content shit. Anything in the 90%+ arena starts to be quite the throat irritant. Or vaping too hot

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #355 on: December 12, 2018, 02:31:23 AM »

From what I hear, even if you're someone who can't take one hit from a joint or bong without feeling like your lungs are on fire, you can smoke a vape as easily as you can breath oxygen. If you wanna cough you can crank up the temp, but ideally you should only be heating it up enough to release the THC.

Also, I hear that the Pax 2 is tiny and extremely simple to use, and you can leave it in your pocket and accidentally put it through you washing machine and it'll still work. I hear they're quite cheap too.

Anyway, enjoy your filthy drugs you junkie wastoids

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #356 on: December 12, 2018, 09:18:32 AM »
my vape battery just has on and off, works for someone lazy af like me who doesn't want to figure out the optimal temp. also after sending mine in they asked if i wanted the same model as i sent in or a slightly sturdier one, opted for the sturdier model and i like it a lot more

https://www.ccell.com/Product/BATTERY/PALM
vs
https://www.ccell.com/Product/BATTERY/SILO

Tasty

« Reply #357 on: December 12, 2018, 09:19:50 AM »
I like controlling the temp. I keep it low unless the cart is running out; then only high temps will get anything from it.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #358 on: December 12, 2018, 09:21:26 AM »
i think mine is just low all the time? also the shop had waluigi carts available in their fraudulent "mario cart" line. it's also the only sativa cart...probably some relation there. :thinking

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #359 on: December 12, 2018, 09:23:54 AM »
I need a new battery and those ones look slick. Thanx, nacho