Author Topic: Anthem  (Read 1710 times)

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Anthem
« on: June 14, 2017, 04:47:05 AM »
This potential good bioware gane deserves a thread. The trailer we saw at E3 was dope but hd that fake gameplay fake asset thing all over it.

Still Im excited as this could be Biowares first good game in a decade now that they let go of pretending to make rpgs and stories.

Your opinions?

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
Re: Anthem
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 05:53:44 AM »
Thought it looked a lot more interesting than most of the games at E3 actually, and already feeling a bit sad that it won't be out until Q3 or Q4 next year. Hopefully we'll get a lot more info before E3 2018. Some beta testing would be neat.

Why not stick at least the trailer or some info in the OP?

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 07:05:27 AM »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 07:12:13 AM »
im hot for mecha, but combat armor do make me blush

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 07:28:31 AM »
im hot for mecha, but combat armor do make me blush
Customizable exosuits, that even work underwater. :lawd

Coax

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 07:51:19 AM »
The beginning area of the trailer is dope, as are the environments. I just wonder how much of the game will be comprised of 'go here and shoot this' type encounters vs interesting story quests in these gorgeous environments. Seems to be marketed as more a straight shooter though so mightn't be my kind of thing.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 10:08:10 AM »
Seems like a perfect alternate to Destiny to play when it's seasons are in a lul (lul)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 10:11:36 AM »
Holding reservations at another Destiny after Division.... need more info
fat

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 10:15:14 AM »
Yeah Division was kinda shit, hopefully they learned and didnt just do the ol' ubi-reskin.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2017, 10:16:49 AM »
It's one of those games that looks cool but ultimately I have no interest in because playing with other people is gross
yar

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2017, 10:49:15 AM »
It's one of those games that looks cool but ultimately I have no interest in because playing with other people is gross

Let's make a baby together.

Then abandon it.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2017, 01:43:07 AM »

Then abandon it.

dark man

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2017, 08:27:39 AM »
Better story is definitely not what I expect from this kind of game, because that's only interesting the first time you see it. Good loot is forever (i.e. several thousand hours). Something tells me it won't be.

Also, classes seem to be tied to your suit? You'll definitely be grinding for them, right? With the option to pay, of course.

Then abandon it.

dark man
Crucial comma missing. :doge
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 08:32:27 AM by Rufus »

Kurt Russell

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2018, 01:55:52 PM »
Any word on the beta yet?
woke

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2018, 02:31:47 PM »
Despite how cool this looks I have absolutely no faith in EA or Bioware whatsoever

Even if the it turns out to be good I'm sure they'll manage to mess it up somehow

Kurt Russell

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 07:51:28 AM »
Despite how cool this looks I have absolutely no faith in EA or Bioware whatsoever

Even if the it turns out to be good I'm sure they'll manage to mess it up somehow

I desperately want it to be at least passable. Why? Not so much so I can play it (although I do want to give it a try and will look at jumping in on the beta) but because it's the whole Walmart / Target thing - when you one dominant force in an area, it generally gets stale and does nobody any good. Destiny is stagnant, it needs to get better and fulfill it's potential. It's not going to do this whilst it's only competition is The Division.
woke