Author Topic: You had a nice run, gays.  (Read 743 times)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
You had a nice run, gays.
« on: August 30, 2017, 10:50:55 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/30/evangelical-leaders-release-nashville-statement-on-sexuality-rejecting-gay-marriage/

The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood was founded in 1987 to “to help the church defend against the accommodation of secular feminism,” according to its website. The council focuses on outlining the differences between male and female roles in the home and church. It supports the biblical teaching that men must be Christlike leaders at home and in the church, and upholds wives’ submission in marriage.

You can go back to the early 1900's, but you ain't taking me.

“It came in response to an increasingly feminist society (and church), where conservative leaders feared men and women were losing their biblical distinctions,” according to an article in Christianity Today, a prominent evangelical publication.

“The Nashville Statement” was written as a follow-up to that statement, in response to what the group sees as a growing acceptance of same-sex marriage and transgender rights. The council’s co-founder, John Piper, who is also a Baptist pastor, wrote that the statement addresses the “destructive consequences” of this modern inclusive culture

Pussy ass MRAs saying inclusive culture is 'destructive'.  :lol

Religious scholars have identified this tendency as a sort of existentially loneliness - that people feel isolated from god so they spend all their time time trying to justify their worth. It signals a real lack of faith.

:lawd

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 10:55:50 AM by Brehvolution »
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: You had a nice run, gays.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 10:56:07 AM »
Suck on my biblical manhood
©@©™

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 11:00:48 AM »

Himu

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 11:21:03 AM »
Lol
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 11:33:36 AM »
I'll just have to win em over with kindness and love. Smoochie, smoochie, Evangelicals. You'll be bragging to your friends,"I kissed a trans woman and I liked it" belong long, Nashville!
IYKYK