Author Topic: Maybe the real NeoGAF was the friends we made along the way...  (Read 2261517 times)

Oblivion

Re: Maybe the real NeoGAF was the friends we made along the way...
« Reply #18180 on: October 27, 2017, 11:23:53 PM »
Damn, even the new NPD guy that started posting on GAF recently migrated to ERA. Twisting the knife. What a collapse.

That's not surprising. Someone posted an image showing that there were like 300 sales-agers in one discord. So of course they were all going to migrate.

Also, ERA being such a direct ripoff of GAF seems shameless. It’s basically the same forum but with other owners and mods.

There's a certain genius in its simplicity. It's admirable in a way.

Rman

« Reply #18181 on: October 27, 2017, 11:26:48 PM »
Damn, even the new NPD guy that started posting on GAF recently migrated to ERA. Twisting the knife. What a collapse.

That's not surprising. Someone posted an image showing that there were like 300 sales-agers in one discord. So of course they were all going to migrate.

Also, ERA being such a direct ripoff of GAF seems shameless. It’s basically the same forum but with other owners and mods.

There's a certain genius in its simplicity. It's admirable in a way.

Feels wrong, tho. I would have preferred a unique layout. Be different.

Swollen Bowels

« Reply #18182 on: October 27, 2017, 11:27:00 PM »
What is "Red Pilled" mean? Is that a reference to the scene from the matrix?

Kinda, sorta. Yeah. But also "freeing your mind" to be a sexist piece of shit because no woman wants to touch your dick.

See: MGTOW as an example.

It's more of an excuse to peddle white supremacist rhetoric under the guise of "straight white men's rights" coming under attack, which is the definition of absurdity.

Oblivion

« Reply #18183 on: October 27, 2017, 11:27:23 PM »
They got rid of the hover to see the true page count thing! :rejoice

ERA keeps getting better every day  :bow2

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #18184 on: October 27, 2017, 11:30:15 PM »
The dude is a tool. Why the fuck the state of Florida go to state of emergency over this punk?

Didn't want a repeat of Charlottesville.

But Spencer picked the worst town in North Florida to do his speech in. :doge If he picked like Jacksonville, or Ocala, or some town in the panhandle that wasn't Tallahassee, nobody would've cared to protest.

Swollen Bowels

« Reply #18185 on: October 27, 2017, 11:33:09 PM »
The dude is a tool. Why the fuck the state of Florida go to state of emergency over this punk?

Didn't want a repeat of Charlottesville.

But Spencer picked the worst town in North Florida to do his speech in. :doge If he picked like Jacksonville, or Ocala, or some town in the panhandle that wasn't Tallahassee, nobody would've cared to protest.

Spencer doesn't care about the locale or even the level of attendance. his whole point is to speak, spread his word, and achieve an incremental acceptance of what he is espousing. it's why alt-lite assholes who scream freeze peaches are dangerous pieces of shit.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #18186 on: October 27, 2017, 11:34:13 PM »
Damn they're good

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #18187 on: October 27, 2017, 11:37:36 PM »
Spencer doesn't care about the locale or even the level of attendance. his whole point is to speak, spread his word, and achieve an incremental acceptance of what he is espousing. it's why alt-lite assholes who scream freeze peaches are dangerous pieces of shit.

Yes, I know. Which back-fired spectacularly for him, because nobody in the town of Gainesville was gonna accept that. I know quite a few folks in that area. They are liberal hippies and the county is blue-blooded. They weren't going to let him speak if they could help it.

Again: He picked the worst town in North Florida to do his speech in. If he actually wanted to "speak and gain acceptance" he would've picked ANY other town where less protesters per-capitia would be.

Himu

« Reply #18188 on: October 27, 2017, 11:41:25 PM »
What is "Red Pilled" mean? Is that a reference to the scene from the matrix?
'

Think of Etiolate, then ask Morpheus for the blue pill very politely.
IYKYK

Swollen Bowels

« Reply #18189 on: October 27, 2017, 11:45:57 PM »

Yes, I know. Which back-fired spectacularly for him, because nobody in the town of Gainesville was gonna accept that. I know quite a few folks in that area. They are liberal hippies and the county is blue-blooded. They weren't going to let him speak if they could help it.

Again: He picked the worst town in North Florida to do his speech in. If he actually wanted to "speak and gain acceptance" he would've picked ANY other town where less protesters per-capitia would be.

did his attendance grab attention? yes. did his appearance make it more likely he will continue going into deeply blue areas for the same purpose? definitely. i'd argue he is succeeding. who cares about the counter protesters? they are predictable. spencer is doing what was just a few years ago unheard of, and he's doing it regularly. there is a massive rally in tennessee occurring tomorrow.

Himu

« Reply #18190 on: October 27, 2017, 11:51:51 PM »
Swollen you have been warned to take it to politics.
IYKYK

OathToOrder

« Reply #18191 on: October 27, 2017, 11:53:24 PM »
Swollen you have been warned to take it to politics.

Why keep replying to him?
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Because flies are attracted to shit.
[close]

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #18192 on: October 27, 2017, 11:56:15 PM »

how can it be a ripoff when its layout is so abysmally bad?

It’s the exact same structure to the T.

am i visiting a different forum?? it's almost impossible to know who posted what. the text sinks into the background with nothing to distinguish one post from the next.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #18193 on: October 27, 2017, 11:58:18 PM »
Look at this thread:

CNN: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

LOOK AT IT.

Almost 3 hours old, and 87 fucking posts??!?! And a chunk of those are simply questioning if the thread is even allowed!!!

Jesus tapdancing Christ. I'm fucking stunned at how hard and fast GAF fell.

:ohhh
Fish<

Lothar

« Reply #18194 on: October 28, 2017, 12:01:33 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-statement-on-engaging-members-past-conduct.1984/#post-141594

Hey friendos.

Thanks so much for making ResetEra a thriving community in a mere two days. With hundreds of threads in both gaming and off-topic, your passion for games and your pure enjoyment of discussion is clear for everyone to see. It’s honestly a privilege to build this all with you.

With that said, I wanted to take this chance to make something clear. Among completely new faces, a large number of us migrated here from elsewhere. Relationships built up, hostilities sometimes built up, reputations may or may not have been made with other members, developers, or otherwise. There’s history with many.

However, this is ResetEra.

We’re not bringing baggage with us. Everyone gets a fresh start and should be treated with respect, courtesy, and fairness. If someone is conducting themselves within the confines of the TOS, having hurt no one, do not treat them differently for perceived history from outside this forum. Engage each other as you normally would. We have a chance to form a community that’s comfortable for everybody.

Tl;dr - Just be nice to each other, yeah?

Aww... We're all welcome.

ResetEra is actually a good place and as of right now, far better than GAF was.

« Reply #18195 on: October 28, 2017, 12:02:34 AM »
Look at this thread:

CNN: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

LOOK AT IT.

Almost 3 hours old, and 87 fucking posts??!?! And a chunk of those are simply questioning if the thread is even allowed!!!

Jesus tapdancing Christ. I'm fucking stunned at how hard and fast GAF fell.

:ohhh

437 posts on Era.

Piikm

« Reply #18196 on: October 28, 2017, 12:03:29 AM »
The only Red Pill I know is from reddit on dating. I actually learned some "tricks" from it and it helped my dating lol

Greetings, everybody.
 Welcome to the red pill. We've got almost a hundred subscribers, in exactly two weeks! This is incredible.

Why have we grown so quickly?

Because there's truth in the red pill. Because men are realizing that the sexual marketplace has shifted away from what we've been taught. Men who grew up over thirty years ago are discovering the world has changed. Men who are still growing up- from the 80s, 90s, and even the last decade, they're starting to realize that what their parents taught them, what television and chick flicks taught them, what church and sunday school taught them... it's all wrong.

Our culture has become a feminist culture. A president cannot be elected today without succumbing to the feminist narrative and paying them tribute. How many times has Obama given credit for his manhood to his wife? How many times has the debate hinged on women's pay gap - which is a myth that gets lip service because if you don't you're a misogynist!

I'm not here to parade the concepts of Men's Rights- nor am I here to discuss self-improvement tips that /r/seduction now purports are to make you a better man, not get laid more often.

I am here to say, for better or for worse, the frame around public discourse is a feminist frame, and we've lost our identity because of it.
But this isn't the end of the world. The world is changing, but men are still part of it. We just need to make sure we're changing with it.
It's too easy to blame feminism for our troubles.

Men, our happiness is our responsibility. Culture has always shifted, it's dynamic and fluid. It has never and will never stay still.
Feminism was inevitable. Equal rights are something I strongly am in support of. For men and women.
Women have the right to pursue happiness. Nobody should tell them otherwise. Maximizing happiness is the goal of every living creature on this planet.
Men, we need to recognize that since women are rightfully seeking out happiness, evolutionary psychology is more relevant today than ever in the past century. (and possibly longer). We no longer run the show. And I, for one, don't disagree that marriage had to change if we were to see equal rights.
But now it's time to get serious and realize that our strategy needs to change. Feminism is a sexual strategy. It puts women into the best position they can find, to select mates, to determine when they want to switch mates, to locate the best dna possible, and to garner the most resources they can individually achieve.
The Red Pill is men's sexual strategy. Reality is happening, and we need to make sure that we adjust our strategy accordingly.
Welcome to the red pill. It's a difficult pill to swallow, understanding that everything you were taught, everything you were lead to believe is a lie. But once you learn it, internalize it, and start living your new life, it gets better.

As an introduction to the topic, I want to outline what our focus is here at /r/theredpill.

Mastering Game
Game is an important portion of a sexual strategy. A lot of you probably came here from /r/seduction and are probably wondering why we'd need a new subreddit if one dedicated to game already exists. The reason is simple: Game is a facet of The Red Pill's sexual strategy. Determining good game is impossible to do so without first understanding the context given by The Red Pill's framework. Something I keep seeing over on the seduction subreddit is a problem taking over most relationship and sex forums: the desire to feminize the discussion (basically making it sound politically correct if read by a female).
Yes, game got a bad reputation from girls who demonize manipulation. This is because game is an effective strategy against their own sexual strategy. I believe women's opposition to game can be attributed to the unconscious factors in women's sexual strategy (Please do read Schedules of Mating
When women started becoming vocal about their opposition to game, that's when men decided it would be necessary to make game more politically correct. "Oh, we're not here to manipulate women to have sex with us- we're here to become better men!"
And thus, the female imperative took over game. When men think they must define their own sexual strategy in a way that best delivers results to the female sexual strategy, you know your own strategy will suffer! In a game of chess, do I politely not take out the oppositions' queen in hopes not to offend or win the game?

Defining the Strategy
Because of the necessity to have good game, we must define what good game is. A large portion of Red Pill discussion revolves around evolutionary psychology. Understanding the facets of this psychology are key to developing a good sexual strategy. Because this strategy is useful not only in gaining the attention of the opposite sex, but continuing relationships, having children, and maximizing your own happiness throughout life, I'm going to argue that defining the strategy outside of just "good game" is an important facet of Red Pill Discussion.

Acknowledging Reality
Finally, I think our focus should always remain on ensuring that we challenge the reality we perceive and discuss precisely and objectively whether or not our beliefs line up with the testable results we can replicate. I am a firm believer that potential success can only be maximized by maximizing your knowledge of the factors surrounding your success. Keeping your eyes closed and ignoring evidence and facts will not benefit you. Opening your eyes and acknowledging everything no matter how good, bad, or painful it may seem, is instrumental in making decisions that will lead to the happiest, most successful outcomes.

Piikm

« Reply #18197 on: October 28, 2017, 12:11:08 AM »
And Red Pill 101

This guide is broken down into several sections:
Introduction
KISS
Desires
The Red Pill
The Sexual Marketplace
Improving Sexual Market Value (SMV)
Note: if you're looking for the red pill handbook, that thread can be found here.

INTRODUCTION
What did I make this guide? All too often guys grow up hearing the typical dating advice of:
“Just be yourself”
“Be confident”
“The right girl will come along some day”
As just about everyone who's found TRP knows, those statements aren't real advice and are at best little more than platitudes. So why don't they work? What are the alternatives?
Not realistic and overly simplistic
What good is it if Ms. Right walks though the door if you don't have the skills to get (and keep) her attention?
What's the alternative?
"Become the best version of yourself."
– Neil Strauss

Keep It Stupid Simple (KISS)
Approach and Stay
Don't leave until they tell you to leave or they themselves walk away
Hit the gym
Old fashioned lifts are best
Eat right
Minimize fast food
Dress your best
Get into a habit of talking to everyone!

DESIRES
Goals <-- Before you go any further you should take a few hours and go through the steps in that thread and really think long and hard about what you want out of life, relationships, you name it.
Standards & Expectations
What qualities do you want in a mate?
Personality
Physical
Spiritual
Economic
Cultural
Screen for qualities you seek
Speak up! Let her know what you want
What happens if they fail to measure up?
If there are consequences then you MUST follow through

Checkpoint:
Come up with a few goals and think about how you'll achieve them
What are some standards and expectations?
What happens if they don't measure up?

THE RED PILL
What is the Matrix?
Terms and Theory
Women like sex!
Rational Male's Iron Rules of Tomassi
Heartiste's 16 Commandments of Poon

What is the Matrix?
In other words:
“Seeing reality for what it is is the first step in changing it.”
– Tom Leykis

Terms and Theory
This section presents core ideas and theory found in TRP:

1st Rule of Relationships: In any relationship, the person with the most power is the one who needs the other the least

Alpha, Beta, Omega, oh my! You often see talk in our community regarding alpha and beta males, but it's important to understand this is merely a framework for understanding the social pecking order. Ultimately the goal is to find balance.
Alpha = Dopamine = Exciting
Beta = Oxytocin = Bonding

Alpha Widow: A woman who's past lover was an “alpha” male
May still fantasize or have lingering feelings for him despite being in a new relationship with a “beta”

Anti-Slut Defense (ASD): Women’s internal fear of being judged as a slut by her peers, family, or society. It is also why the creation of plausible deniability before sex is often important so not to appear as if having sex was in any way "her fault".

Approach Anxiety: A combination of fear of rejection and stage fright, aka “Love Shyness”

Body Agenda: Body agenda is a shorthand for describing our instinctive sexual desires and instincts that shape our mating habits and sexual strategy. They differ between men and women and that's okay. To quote Athol Kay:
...your body has its own agenda that it’s pursuing… it wants to make babies… and your highly intelligent homo sapiens brain is in fact a tool it uses to get that job done. To be sure, we can think logically and make decisions, but we’re not nearly as in control of ourselves as we’d like to think we are. Hormones and neurotransmitters are our bodies’ way of telling us what to do.

Boobs vs Booze: Men looking at attractive women have the same parts of the brain activated as when drinking

Briffault's Law: The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

Dark Triad Personality, aka why “chicks dig jerks”: A catchall phrase that describes the personality types MANY women are naturally attracted to:
Narcissistic
Machiavellian
Psychopathic

Why are women attracted to these “bad boys”?
Power-driven (status)
Low neuroticism and extroverted
Low amounts of empathy and agreeableness
Not prone to being needy or over investing
In other words they're a challenge and tend to live life by their own rules. Some research on the subject has also shown that Dark Triad personality types are more likely to be successful in business. Furthermore:
Works best for short-term mating strategy
Being disagreeable (an asshole) is attractive to women
Being power-hungry is attractive to women
Never sweating the small stuff is attractive to women
In other words, being an aloof, uncaring asshole — an amalgamation of all the above traits — makes you optimally attractive to the greatest number of women (in the short term). However, these traits are NOT conducive to emotionally healthy long-term relationships.

Feminine Imperative: The tendency of media and culture to put women first, excuse their misdeeds (see also: rationalization hamster), and criticize any holding of accountability or pointing out of double standards as being “anti-women”.
The greatest threat to the Feminine Imperative is men becoming self-aware of their own sexual market value and the dissemination of information about how the imperative uses this lack of awareness to perpetuate itself.

Feminine Imperative: Example
Feminine Imperative: How it happened
The feminine imperative is also why so much of what we discuss here rubs people the wrong way. Humans have same-group preference for many things, but when it comes to gender all bets are off. What scientists have found time and time again is that women have same-group preference, but men do not. Furthermore, a large portion of men in fact prefer women's group preference over men's when the two come into contention. There's some interesting theories why that's the case, namely that those who kowtowed the feminine imperative line had better odds of reproducing.
Ultimately we challenge the status quo. As such we face mountains of opposition both online and in the real world, and it will challenge your resolve at times. Those who stick it out and come full circle with the self-improvement process will see lifelong improvements in themselves and interactions with others. However, a common result of which is that you will quite possibly lose some friends along the way, and for two primary reasons:
Your successes are a reminder of their failures
People resist change, and you moving up the pecking order is exactly that

Friend-Zone: Mental frame used primarily by women to disqualify certain men as sexual prospects

Kino: A pickup artist term for haptics, or non-verbal communication through touch, the purpose of which is her becoming comfortable with growing levels of intimacy between the two of you.

Last Minute Resistance: Contrary to feminist sloganeering, no doesn't always mean no. Often times “no” simply means “not yet”. Simplest advice is to back off and try again later, or if she's adamant and clearly shutting you down. Some people in the red pill community have also made the point that LMR is the female equivalent of approach anxiety for men.

Humblebragging: Covertly bragging by making good aspects of your life seem bad. For example:
Girl 1: “Can you believe it, I've been hit on 3 guys tonight already. We just got here! What a bunch of losers, I wish they'd just leave us alone so we can dance in peace.
Girl 2: “Yeah, totally! 4 guys approached me already too! I hate that.”
They are both bragging about how many men have hit on them, with the additional subtext of girl 2 saying she's gotten more interest than girl 1.

Hypergamy: Commonly referred to as “marrying/dating up”. In a dating sense this translates to being attracted to men of high(er) status than that the women hold themselves. The grand irony of feminism is that the more successful a woman becomes, the fewer desirable men exist above her on the socioeconomic ladder. Translation: women's success = smaller dating pool.

Indicators of Interest/Disinterest (IOIs & IODs): Cues a woman is interested or disinterested.
Mere-exposure effect: The more we're exposed to a product or idea, the more likely we'll prefer it over lesser-known alternatives.

Nice Guys Finish Last: Being nice isn't itself an attractive quality. In fact, being nice often turns women off; they must be attracted first! If not you risk coming off as needy, clingy, over-investing.
We value more what we have to earn

Oneitis: An intense romantic obsession with one person (“the one”) to the point of being counter-productive.

Orbiter: Men who are friend-zoned, but kept around for a variety of reasons:

Resources-

Validation/attention
“In case of emergency, break glass for dick”
The main reason most men allow themselves to be friend-zoned – biding their time hoping they still have a shot to have sex with her.

Peacocking: Drawing attention to yourself in a positive way so women have something to initiate a conversation about. There are good and bad ways of doing so.

Plate Spinning: When spinning plates, a man will have a natural, subconscious (but not exclusively) understanding that if one prospect does not work out, others may. This perspective change often manifests in a man’s behavior that women key on covertly.

Opportunity and options makes the man the prize
Confidence is derived from options
Gives men the ability to NEXT women without worrying about “what's next?”
Women would rather share a high value man than miss out on him entirely, or worse...be stuck with a loser
Monogamy is a byproduct, not a goal
“Dating around” gives you experience to know what you want and don't want

Be honest; never imply exclusivity
Develop buffers
Women freely spin plates, we're usually just oblivious
They're usually more adept at hiding it; ASD
Metered attention
Spinning plates can help divide your time and attention so you don't over invest with any one woman
Created scarcity

Preselection: Females tend to prefer males who have already been chosen by other females of their species.

Propinquity effect: The tendency for people to form friendships or romantic relationships with those whom they encounter often.
“Like attracts like”
The higher people's propinquity level, the more likely they'll form some type of relationship. For example, living in the same city is higher than different cities, same neighborhood is higher than different neighborhoods, and so on.
Rationalization Hamster: Analogy for the thought processes used by women to turn bad behavior and bad decisions into acceptable ones to herself and her friends. When a woman makes a bad decision, the hamster spins in its wheel (the woman’s thinking) and creates some type of acceptable reasons for that bad decision. The crazier the decision, the faster the hamster must spin in order to successfully rationalize away the insanity.

Rejection: Good game takes thousands of approaches. You'll eventually become acclimated so that it doesn't bother you.

Sexual Marketplace: The sexual economy of supply and demand for sex and relationships.

Sexual Market Value (SMV): One's worth in the sexual marketplace; often conflated with one's attractiveness.

Shit Tests, aka Fitness Tests: Subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) tests women do on purpose or subconsciously to test men.
Typically a congruence test
Occasionally as a rapport break as a hamfisted form of flirting
How to handle shit tests
More often than not women actually have pretty bad “game”

Social Proof: Perceived value of someone in a social setting

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 12:16:01 AM by Piikm »

Rise

« Reply #18198 on: October 28, 2017, 12:14:29 AM »
 :kobeyuck

OathToOrder

« Reply #18199 on: October 28, 2017, 12:16:40 AM »
  :goldberg                     :checkit

:journo

:mouf                         :lucas

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #18200 on: October 28, 2017, 12:18:33 AM »
PUA.

Himu

« Reply #18201 on: October 28, 2017, 12:22:06 AM »

IYKYK

Piikm

« Reply #18202 on: October 28, 2017, 12:27:20 AM »
PUA.

I wouldnt put Red Pill Theory in the same category as PUA bullshit. Red Pill is basically trying to get men to better themselves and know their worth.

Himu

« Reply #18203 on: October 28, 2017, 12:28:55 AM »
PUA.

I wouldnt put Red Pill Theory in the same category as PUA bullshit. Red Pill is basically trying to get men to better themselves and know their worth.

As better than women and underclassed in today's society through their "lost power".

Right.

:heh

IYKYK

« Reply #18204 on: October 28, 2017, 12:29:18 AM »
PUA.

:neogaf :dayum :heyman

« Reply #18205 on: October 28, 2017, 12:35:44 AM »
Real talk I just bumped into the trumpers who buy Hanity bullshit. One of them was Mexican parroting the line about MS-13.

Cannot accept this new news at all and it's all Hillary. Next week and the coming months are gonna be rough.

:mynicca

Nervousxtian

« Reply #18206 on: October 28, 2017, 12:38:11 AM »
All those (you) fuckers ruined both Fight Club and the Matrix.

:mjcry :mjcry :mjcry :mjcry

They were movies, not ways of life.

Piikm

« Reply #18207 on: October 28, 2017, 12:42:32 AM »
PUA.

As better than women and underclassed in today's society through their "lost power".

Right.

No, your right. I think all dating advice and book should be written by women or men who say we should be a door mat to women.

Yeah, Cosmo can run a million articles dogging men but what if a man writes an article or has a site on dating thats pro-man?

What if all those articles that say "Get a man with a good job" instead said "Hey guys, you got a great job and hit the gym...why are you chasing after that 35 year old chick with saggy tits whos reading a cosmo?"

A lot of dudes run around not realizing their worth or end up with a chick who is "settling" cause she got dicked down into her 30's and now wants a provider or a buddy to watch Netflix with. These weak ass dudes bargaining for a blow job with her when just 5 years ago she was giving Johnny Bad Boy BJ's 3 times a day.

Red Pill is basically, stop being a bitch, hit the gym, mediate, take control of your finances, dress better, look better...and get what you deserve rather then what some stupid ass Rom-Com is selling your weak ass.

In the same respect that women cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make in order to facilitate their imperatives, women can’t actualize how a man would have himself loved by her. It is not the natural state of women, and the moment he attempts to explain his ideal love, that’s the point at which his idealization becomes her obligation. Our girlfriends, our wives, daughters and even our mothers are all incapable of this idealized love. As nice as it would be to relax, trust and be vulnerable, upfront, rational and open, the great abyss is still the lack of an ability for women to love Men as Men would like them to.

Jansen

« Reply #18208 on: October 28, 2017, 12:43:05 AM »
I am curious exactly how the mods at Reset will uhhh, I'm not going to say stop necessarily, but let's say...dial down, the outrage culture element of gaf. This is important because the outrage culture fed into the culture shift where there was only one opinion worth any salt in any discussion. I'm not going to say no outrage should happen but with gaf it felt like it was constant outrage at the end of its life and I wonder how Reset staff will deal with that "constant" part which makes the forum come off really negatively and makes a large part of the userbase apprehensive and sometimes downright hostile to opposing viewpoints.

I certainly hope they recognize this could be a problem and have come up with ways to go around it.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/waypoint-when-i-visited-south-park-as-a-trans-woman-the-joke-was-on-me.1879/

Outrage culture still there. People that aren't playing any games telling other like-minded people how they "thought about getting the game, but are now voting with their wallet"
That's a step before the campaign to get everyone on the dev team fired.

« Reply #18209 on: October 28, 2017, 12:44:29 AM »
PUA.

Right.

No, your right. I think all dating advice and book should be written by women or men who say we should be a door mat to women.

Yeah, Cosmo can run a million articles dogging men but what if a man writes an article or has a site on dating thats pro-man?

What if all those articles that say "Get a man with a good job" instead said "Hey guys, you got a great job and hit the gym...why are you chasing after that 35 year old chick with saggy tits whos reading a cosmo?"

A lot of dudes run around not realizing their worth or end up with a chick who is "settling" cause she got dicked down into her 30's and now wants a provider or a buddy to watch Netflix with. These weak ass dudes bargaining for a blow job with her when just 5 years ago she was giving Johnny Bad Boy BJ's 3 times a day.

Red Pill is basically, stop being a bitch, hit the gym, mediate, take control of your finances, dress better, look better...and get what you deserve rather then what some stupid ass Rom-Com is selling your weak ass.

In the same respect that women cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make in order to facilitate their imperatives, women can’t actualize how a man would have himself loved by her. It is not the natural state of women, and the moment he attempts to explain his ideal love, that’s the point at which his idealization becomes her obligation. Our girlfriends, our wives, daughters and even our mothers are all incapable of this idealized love. As nice as it would be to relax, trust and be vulnerable, upfront, rational and open, the great abyss is still the lack of an ability for women to love Men as Men would like them to.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18210 on: October 28, 2017, 12:45:20 AM »
I take a purple pill, what does this entitle me to?
©@©™

« Reply #18211 on: October 28, 2017, 12:46:37 AM »
First the trumpers and now this assclown?

The gods of laughter smile on me this day. 

:mouf

BRING ME MORE BAILEYS

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #18212 on: October 28, 2017, 12:58:04 AM »
That PUA shit does more or less work though, provided you aren't a total mentally in shut-in who is intimidated by the mere presence of women. It basically just boils down to playful flirting.

Piikm

« Reply #18213 on: October 28, 2017, 12:59:46 AM »

BRING ME MORE BAILEYS

Well, it helped me over the last 3-4 years. I became religious at the gym, dropped lazy hobbies like gaming and read more, take yoga, learned guitar, etc..
I stopped getting hung up on women and instead of chasing them I told myself "I'm the prize" I stopped thinking about pussy and realized I needed to perfect myself before I was even worthy of getting the woman I wanted.
Nothing I read in Red Pill said "Men are better the women" and nothing said 'Lie to get in a womans pants"
It just says 'Be the best you. Be honest."

Most dudes make covert contracts and dont know cause they arent honest, they think 'If I do A I should get B"...it should be "I'm gonna do A and what ever happens happens"
Funny seeing dudes walk on egg shells or be "Mr. I Cleaned the House I hope I get some Pussy tonight" lol

I dated a model for a bit, had the most sex of my life, and currently I a found a fiance whos 10 years younger then me and damn near perfect.  And I know now that their is no "One" just some good ones and some bad ones. And every person you date to realize "Its just your turn"

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #18214 on: October 28, 2017, 12:59:52 AM »
I take a purple pill, what does this entitle me to?

One way trip to the shower
fat

agrajag

« Reply #18215 on: October 28, 2017, 01:04:08 AM »
First indictments sent out in Mueller investigation.

So much for conspiracy and hysterics from the left  :doge

What if it's Hillary

:trumps

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #18216 on: October 28, 2017, 01:09:47 AM »
Its so astonishing how dead gaf is. Like, even after a day you see the same posts. Now it's basically Bore if it was profitable. Crazy

I hope it was worth it champ
fat

« Reply #18217 on: October 28, 2017, 01:16:15 AM »

BRING ME MORE BAILEYS

Well, it helped me over the last 3-4 years. I became religious at the gym, dropped lazy hobbies like gaming and read more, take yoga, learned guitar, etc..
I stopped getting hung up on women and instead of chasing them I told myself "I'm the prize" I stopped thinking about pussy and realized I needed to perfect myself before I was even worthy of getting the woman I wanted.
Nothing I read in Red Pill said "Men are better the women" and nothing said 'Lie to get in a womans pants"

Most dudes make covert contracts and dont know cause they arent honest, they think 'If I do A I should get B"...it should be "I'm gonna do A and what ever happens happens"
Funny seeing dudes walk on egg shells or be "Mr. I Cleaned the House I hope I get some Pussy tonight" lol

I dated a model for a bit, had the most sex of my life, and currently I a found a fiance whos 10 years younger then me and damn near perfect.  And I know now that their is no "One" just some good ones and some bad ones. And every person you date to realize "Its just your turn"

And yet here you are...at the bore. :doge

« Reply #18218 on: October 28, 2017, 01:17:00 AM »

What if it's Hillary

:ufup

agrajag

« Reply #18219 on: October 28, 2017, 01:18:40 AM »

What if it's Hillary

Hey man I'm just asking questions.

Questions about why Killary put a hit on Seth Rich!

:heyman

Rise

« Reply #18220 on: October 28, 2017, 01:21:46 AM »
just checked for myself and wow gaf really is dead, gaming side first page has posts over 2 hours old. before, pages would move within minutes.

:neogaf

agrajag

« Reply #18221 on: October 28, 2017, 01:22:45 AM »

BRING ME MORE BAILEYS

Do you whip out your axe at parties and perform party classics like Wonder Wall, by any chance?

Piikm

« Reply #18222 on: October 28, 2017, 01:23:33 AM »

BRING ME MORE BAILEYS

And yet here you are...at the bore. :doge

8 hours a day I have to sit in front of a computer screen. Laptop has the Bore up right now, work PC is playing Netflix Mindhunter (heard its good). I lurked and got Perma'd off GAF like 3 times over the last 10 or so years, led me here..and you guys are funny.
I know I can come off as a dick, I accept it...misogynist, racist, transphobe, homophobe etc... I'll prob come off as all at some point *shrug*

CurseoftheGods

• just hanging around, being shitty
« Reply #18223 on: October 28, 2017, 01:24:32 AM »
Its so astonishing how dead gaf is. Like, even after a day you see the same posts. Now it's basically Bore if it was profitable. Crazy

I hope it was worth it champ

neogaf is still profitable?

agrajag

« Reply #18224 on: October 28, 2017, 01:25:00 AM »
That's alright. Some people called me an edgelord when I joined the Bore, but most of them warmed up to me.  :tauntaun

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #18225 on: October 28, 2017, 01:26:22 AM »
You can be an edgelord, the problem is when you pile it on thick then it's just like, fuck man shut up for a minute
fat

« Reply #18226 on: October 28, 2017, 01:26:32 AM »

What if it's Hillary

Hey man I'm just asking questions.

Questions about why Killary put a hit on Seth Rich!

:heyman

Careful now, ye might summon etilotite or Dubya.
 :goty2

agrajag

« Reply #18227 on: October 28, 2017, 01:27:13 AM »
You can be an edgelord, the problem is when you pile it on thick then it's just like, fuck man shut up for a minute

Do I pile it on too thick, or just thick enough Demi?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #18228 on: October 28, 2017, 01:27:35 AM »

I dunno, it's gotta be, I'm sure he made plenty off all those ad networks, the viglinks, the amazon referrals... etc

I get geeked when someone buys something using my amazon referral :x
fat

Piikm

« Reply #18229 on: October 28, 2017, 01:29:18 AM »

BRING ME MORE BAILEYS

Do you whip out your axe at parties and perform party classics like Wonder Wall, by any chance?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #18230 on: October 28, 2017, 01:33:11 AM »
LMFAO has to be a troll post.
fat

agrajag

« Reply #18231 on: October 28, 2017, 01:33:57 AM »

I dunno, it's gotta be, I'm sure he made plenty off all those ad networks, the viglinks, the amazon referrals... etc

I get geeked when someone buys something using my amazon referral :x

I think he can still salvage GAF.

One, he can clear all the bans and invite people like Dennis back who were willing to pay for GAF gold not so long ago. Sure, many will not care now, with Raclette around. But it's a show of good will, like a clean slate for himself and for everyone else.

Two, he can open the registration. He's literally costing himself money right now by making it harder for people to sign up, when the site is hurting for activity.

Three, hire some new mods, maybe even give them a symbolic salary, to ensure loyalty and that they do a good job. I see he already has some new mods, although I doubt he's paying them. He could even give someone like Messofanego modship, as a show that GAF is still down with social justice. He doesn't seem as threatening as someone like subpar spatula who is just a toxic fuck and would drive people away.

He could invite Ted Danson back, with a lot of fanfare. He could open and sticky a thread: "open discussion on women's issues, featuring Ted Danson." You know, stroke his ego a little bit to entice him to come back.

Other such attention grabbing fuckery and GAF could easily pay his bills for a few more years if he plays his cards right.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #18232 on: October 28, 2017, 01:41:47 AM »
So many words on this page I'm just not going to read
que

agrajag

« Reply #18233 on: October 28, 2017, 01:42:22 AM »
So many words on this page I'm just not going to read

you better read all my words, bitch!

Risible

« Reply #18234 on: October 28, 2017, 01:43:06 AM »
Every time I read that redpill shit there aren't enough kobeyuks to express my fucking feelings about it.

Also it's super sweet that Demi didn't know what it redpill meant.  You would think that the head of the premier redpill site on the internet would know all about it.

« Reply #18235 on: October 28, 2017, 01:50:26 AM »
has anyone made a topic for criminal girls 2 or hatred or huniepop 2 or any one of the hundreds of games GAMING FORUM neogaf banned all mention of?

El Babua

« Reply #18236 on: October 28, 2017, 01:50:42 AM »
So I'm liking ERA from what I've seen so far.  :doge

Of course, things will start to go eventually, they always do - but since since the couple communities I posted in get to continue for now - I'll take it.

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #18237 on: October 28, 2017, 01:51:28 AM »

BRING ME MORE BAILEYS

If that's all true, then good for you. But the thing is you don't really need to have a 'Red Pill 101' manifesto or some shit to basically realize what amounts to 'better yourself'. That revelation should come naturally to anyone via regular social interaction unless you're, as samfish said, a total mental shut-in. And if one's goal, as that manual you posted seems to be, is to be successful in dating, then there are a lot of many things one can do to connect to women that don't totally adhere to those instructions. I have friends who have never seen the inside of a gym or who're overweight and they don't have any problems being comfortable with, or date, women who are attractive by society's standards. They're just regular people who have a great sense of humor, are totally comfortable in their skins, and are presentable enough to blend in with regular folks.

TLDR, as long as you're not a simpering awkward nerd who cringe at human interaction or an asshole edgelord, you shouldn't need a manifesto on how to be a person worth dating.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #18238 on: October 28, 2017, 01:56:18 AM »
That PUA shit does more or less work though
Just opening your mouth, engaging other people and not being a fucking weirdo works too.

No faux-magician illusionist persona required.

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #18239 on: October 28, 2017, 01:59:39 AM »
That PUA shit does more or less work though
Just opening your mouth, engaging other people and not being a fucking weirdo works too.

No faux-magician illusionist persona required.

And they need more rules like not walking in on someone in the shower naked. Some people needed that and the manual failed them!