Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2123764 times)

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
Re: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY
« Reply #20820 on: March 07, 2018, 07:56:24 AM »
OK, if it protected my preexisting right to tanks and F16s. Why you got to make it so difficult, man? Why

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #20821 on: March 07, 2018, 08:06:45 AM »
Can't you guys seriously find another hobby other than guns? :lol

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #20822 on: March 07, 2018, 08:08:19 AM »
Can't you guys seriously find another hobby other than guns? :lol
Brazilian Buns 

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #20823 on: March 07, 2018, 08:15:02 AM »
I have a feeling Ill be getting banned again soon for being a sexist apparantly lol

This thread is a goldmine of virgins

https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-won’t-publish-‘super-seducer’-pick-up-artist-game-after-all.27853/

...and you just bit he dust  :salute

There's really no room for discussion on RE.

arrow

« Reply #20824 on: March 07, 2018, 08:16:23 AM »
I have a feeling Ill be getting banned again soon for being a sexist apparantly lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-won’t-publish-‘super-seducer’-pick-up-artist-game-after-all.27853/

The headwreckingly self-righteous bullshit that goes on over there is pretty entertaining.

But I would pay money to see someone make a game similar to this in concept, except from the resetera point of view. A politically correct dating game, as written by a Resettlement Advisor.
Would there be a lawyer with them whenever they're on a date? I would love a series of thought bubbles above their heads too as they "talk" their way through a scene.
"If I suggest coffee, am I diminishing her agency by removing her chance to ask first, or harrassing her into a date?"
"If I compliment her in any way, what does that say about the way I think about women who don't [whatever compliment is]."
"If I ask her if I should wear a condom, is that suggesting she has an STD, or am I demonstrating I'm not committed to raising a child with her and therefore just using her?"

BRB off to find funding.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20825 on: March 07, 2018, 08:24:41 AM »

But whatever if yall want to condemn this game as the worst offensive shit to women ever, go right ahead. Id rather champion to get rid of all those perverted anime style games where you blast clothes off 12 year olds and shit.

Oh noooooo you pretended we can't focus on more than one issue at ooooooonce
Uncle

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20826 on: March 07, 2018, 08:24:52 AM »
There we go, one month.

Defending mysogyny and history of hostility.

This forum (ERA) is a fucking trashbag. Show me where I defended mysogyny .. Fucking LOL
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20827 on: March 07, 2018, 08:26:53 AM »

I thought I was really being a good poster, making my stance known that I think that women arent stupid enough to fall for this pick up artist bullshit.

But there really is zero room for discourse on that crapshoot of a forum.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5277275/

Such a mysogynystic prick
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 08:35:34 AM by MMaRsu »
What

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20828 on: March 07, 2018, 08:30:59 AM »
https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/5/17062064/super-seducer-game-me-too

There is no option to simply leave a woman alone

Yes, I'm pretty sure that the point of a game called "Super Seducer" isn't to not talk to women.

Also am not sure how you can't find this 'game' ridiculous, absurd, and not worth taking at all seriously just based on this image alone.
ど助平

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20829 on: March 07, 2018, 08:40:04 AM »

The headwreckingly self-righteous bullshit that goes on over there is pretty entertaining.

But I would pay money to see someone make a game similar to this in concept, except from the resetera point of view. A politically correct dating game, as written by a Resettlement Advisor.
Would there be a lawyer with them whenever they're on a date? I would love a series of thought bubbles above their heads too as they "talk" their way through a scene.
"If I suggest coffee, am I diminishing her agency by removing her chance to ask first, or harrassing her into a date?"
"If I compliment her in any way, what does that say about the way I think about women who don't [whatever compliment is]."
"If I ask her if I should wear a condom, is that suggesting she has an STD, or am I demonstrating I'm not committed to raising a child with her and therefore just using her?"

BRB off to find funding.

This is actually brilliant.  I'm picturing a thread over there: "doing Super Seducer the right way"

I mean presumably there should be a right way, yes?  There has to be a Reset-acceptable way for men and women to get together, or for a man to actively approach a woman in a nice way that isn't predicated on being thrust into a situation with them, like a coworker etc.

So what's step one?

I can already see the thread trying to divert the conversation. "How about we make a game where you play a woman trying to AVOID male advances, huh?!  Why don't we make that game first?!"
Uncle

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20830 on: March 07, 2018, 08:48:21 AM »
I aint even mad. This shit is just sad all around. If people actually read my posts all I'm saying is that this pick up artist bullshit clearly won't work, ever. Women have their own thoughts and are smart enough to make their own decisions.

A dumb game like this isn't gonna cause a shitton of harrasment for women. Like seriously the only people who would play it seriously are fat fucks wearing fedora's with mental capacity of a 14 year old
What

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #20831 on: March 07, 2018, 08:52:50 AM »
Free Mmarsu

Optimus

« Reply #20832 on: March 07, 2018, 08:54:48 AM »
The virgins actually compared hitting on women with pedophilia. Fucking amazing.

Would you support the sale of Michael Jacksons music if his songs acted as tutorials on how to seduce kids?

Optimus

« Reply #20833 on: March 07, 2018, 08:55:56 AM »
dp

« Reply #20834 on: March 07, 2018, 09:04:11 AM »
I aint even mad. This shit is just sad all around. If people actually read my posts all I'm saying is that this pick up artist bullshit clearly won't work, ever. Women have their own thoughts and are smart enough to make their own decisions.

A dumb game like this isn't gonna cause a shitton of harrasment for women. Like seriously the only people who would play it seriously are fat fucks wearing fedora's with mental capacity of a 14 year old
You got them so insanely riled up, it was great!
There have been several women in this thread condemning the shit that are PUAs, so why are you going on that fucking dumb "us males" tangent?
Again
Learn
To
Use
Fucking
Google
Inform
Yourself
:umad

Quote from: MMaRsu
I couldnt care less who the creator is. Like, I love Michael Jacksons music, but as a person he was fucked up. Perhaps a pedophile. But I still love his music. Same with games.
Would you support the sale of Michael Jacksons music if his songs acted as tutorials on how to seduce kids?
PYT?
:neogaf
Also am not sure how you can't find this 'game' ridiculous, absurd, and not worth taking at all seriously just based on this image alone.
(Image removed from quote.)
There are plenty of other people in that thread who think this game would be great fun in a total trainwreck The Room sort of way. But nooooooooooo, everything must be serious and full of joy killing indignation. ::)
spoiler (click to show/hide)
You're damn right I will judge anyone who defends this game. If you want to shout "lala" while ignoring the motives behind the game and insisting that people who know the insidious and poisonous nature of the creator are the people who are wrong because "I want my games, what's the problem" is just awful.
  :batman
[close]

arrow

« Reply #20835 on: March 07, 2018, 09:10:25 AM »

I can already see the thread trying to divert the conversation. "How about we make a game where you play a woman trying to AVOID male advances, huh?!  Why don't we make that game first?!"

"Super Medusa"? Has potential.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #20836 on: March 07, 2018, 09:17:40 AM »
Looking at the trailer it doesn't even seem to be the worst type of PUA. Like, he says that grabbing someone's ass is a no-no and illegal, that's already quite progressive for PUAs

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #20837 on: March 07, 2018, 09:21:44 AM »
Holy shit! History of hostility! I'm sure they'll apply that equally...

There we go, one month.
Defending mysogyny and history of hostility.

This forum (ERA) is a fucking trashbag. Show me where I defended mysogyny .. Fucking LOL

:nope Talking to women
Blasting the clothes off young anime girls :ohyeah

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20838 on: March 07, 2018, 09:24:58 AM »

Why even bother, MMaRsu?  You're just going to keep getting banned.  It's pointless.

Speaking of pointless, why did Himu bother going back to REEEEE to post all that stuff in the political thread?  I thought she was done with that forum.  Another ban that wasn't deserved, although the perm was inevitable I suppose. 

Himu, if you're reading this...why do you keep abandoning The Bore?  People here support you (didn't someone even give you money when you needed it last year?) and you shit on us when you leave only to come back again.
:idont
ど助平

bdoughty

« Reply #20839 on: March 07, 2018, 09:30:23 AM »
I mean can you even imagine a world without guns?[/img]

Still have to deal with Chanisaws.

http://ewn.co.za/2018/03/07/sa-triathlete-undergoes-surgery-after-robbers-try-to-cut-off-his-legs

“Two of them held him down by his upper body and one proceeded to try and saw off his legs. The saw was a bit rusty, so they battled when they got to the bone. They stopped with his right leg and started with his left leg.”

Tasty

« Reply #20840 on: March 07, 2018, 09:31:54 AM »
And that is yet another reason why I'm a bit repulsed by sex... too risky.

Right, yeah...

<fatlus "that's totally what would happen">.jpg

jorma

« Reply #20841 on: March 07, 2018, 09:35:53 AM »
I actually watched some of the super seducer game on twitch and it seemed harmless enough, but i'm pretty sure that if you actually bought this to learn how to pick up women, you aint never ever getting laid.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20842 on: March 07, 2018, 09:45:08 AM »
Uncle

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #20843 on: March 07, 2018, 09:50:36 AM »
I can’t stop thinking of this gif of a girl riding a guys dick and she goes down at the wrong angle and his dick bone breaks :/

You fuck nut.

:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

https://www.reddit.com/r/NSFWFunny/comments/5ekrzd/that_infamous_abella_anderson_scene_extended/

Yeah that’s it

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #20844 on: March 07, 2018, 10:05:51 AM »
this thread should become making fun of people like MMarSu who continue to post over there

why bother. place is worse than gaf ever was

Quick edit

dur

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #20845 on: March 07, 2018, 10:07:51 AM »
this thread should become making fun of people

why bother

Quick edit

fixed
©@©™

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #20846 on: March 07, 2018, 10:15:35 AM »
FYI the only reason I’m posting is to defend myself from being called mentally ill from James. What happened in Parkland is a tragedy. But the blaming of the NRA for the incident is illogical and completely ignoring of all the facts. The war the left has waged on guns since is also illogical. Their being scared of weapons that kill less than 400 people a year is pathetic. More and more people on the left demand gun bans. With more people on the left from politicians to constituents demanding gun control and bans on lawful citizens rather than employing checks and balances, I am forced to turn to people who fight for gun rights. That means unfortunately joining the NRA. I don’t like all of their rhetoric and their communication that isn’t Dom or Colion borders on distinguished mentally-challenged and makes gun owners look crazy. But the one thing they do is fight for gun rights and for that, in these times, when half of democrats think the 2nd Amendment should be repealed? When people call those who support the 2A child killers? You bet your ass I’m joining the NRA.

I’m hardly alone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5461765/NRA-sees-huge-surge-membership-Parkland.html
http://time.com/5176471/national-rifle-association-membership-florida-shooting/

As for why? This and Democratic lead Assasult Weapon Ban is a good start.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/02/cnn-town-hall-gun-control-debate-bias/

And I’m hardly an idiot. Though I definitely get some things wrong and in my pride often refuse to admit that I was wrong in any way. But my belief in the 2A is not dumb.

Disagree with me all you want but calling me mentally ill just because you disagree with me politically is precisely why the left is dog shit and why many of us have decided to leave the left.

Calling my county clerk to change me from D to R tomorrow. Hopefully for your sake your blue wave doesn’t turn into a blue puddle. Good luck on your awful gun control legislation.
Your issue isn't liberals or that you need guns. As legitimate as your fears may be, no gun will help you with the unfortunate realities you're dealing with inside.

Holy shit. Filler made a non-"suck my hog" post that is actually telling another poster to reconsider their position. What is this madness!?

Himu: The NRA sucks. I say this is a pro-gun person. Please reconsider your membership. They lobby to "protect dem gunz!" meanwhile: You do not fucking need an assault rifle. Like I love the AK-47, AK-74M, RPK-74, AN-94 (hmmm... :putin ), FN F2000, etc. But there is no need as a civilian for me to own those guns.

An Five-seveN? Sure, go ahead. M1911? Go ahead. A Browning? A pump-action shotgun? Sure. Because those don't vomit a bunch of bullets in seconds. Yes, yes, magazine size isn't a huge increase from a M1911 to an AN-94. But the issue remains: Rounds per minute on LMG, AR-level guns vastly outpaces pistol/shotguns.

Even SMG's: As much as I want to own an FN P90, shouldn't be issued to civilians.

If you dox me I swear to God I will fly to whatever god forsaken corner of New England you ruin with your presence and I will beat your lady dick to a pulp with my bare fists

:phil

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20847 on: March 07, 2018, 10:22:32 AM »

Why even bother, MMaRsu?  You're just going to keep getting banned.  It's pointless.

Speaking of pointless, why did Himu bother going back to REEEEE to post all that stuff in the political thread?  I thought she was done with that forum.  Another ban that wasn't deserved, although the perm was inevitable I suppose. 

Himu, if you're reading this...why do you keep abandoning The Bore?  People here support you (didn't someone even give you money when you needed it last year?) and you shit on us when you leave only to come back again.

It is pointless, since I just got off a 1 week ban till today lol. Now a 1 month ban and for what? Where did I defend mysogyny? Or however you spell it lol.

But I will keep to my word about creating a thread on REEEEEEE's moderation and how inconstistent, hypocritical it is.
What

« Reply #20848 on: March 07, 2018, 10:26:03 AM »
Holy shit. Filler made a non-"suck my hog" post that is actually telling another poster to reconsider their position. What is this madness!?
Not exactly, that was just a quote of what someone on Era said to her while piling on her banned corpse.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #20849 on: March 07, 2018, 10:30:57 AM »
Not exactly, that was just a quote of what someone on Era said to her while piling on her banned corpse.

Well, that *autistic screeching* poster isn't wrong.

Optimus

« Reply #20850 on: March 07, 2018, 10:36:34 AM »

It is pointless, since I just got off a 1 week ban till today lol. Now a 1 month ban and for what? Where did I defend mysogyny? Or however you spell it lol.

But I will keep to my word about creating a thread on REEEEEEE's moderation and how inconstistent, hypocritical it is.

Guys, seriously, why do you even care? I have to admit I had an tiny emotional attachment to neogaf because it was a decent forum I spend a lot of time when I was younger and was actually kind of bitter that the SJ W loons ruined it but seriously, why do you even bother with Resetera now? It's corporate, it's fully controlled by lunatics you don't know and it's full of random nutcases that don't even know much about gaming or give their honest opinions about it because everything is about politics now. Why do you even bother with a random forum where the mentally deficient go to agree with each each other? It's fun to mock the mental disease known as identity politics but why even spend time to try to fix that hopeless shithole?

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20851 on: March 07, 2018, 10:43:48 AM »
I just wanted to see how much of a discussion is possible on the subject. I hate self righteous fuckers who start calling from their Ivory Tower "Ughhh this game is despicable, our society shouldnt want these types of games! Anyone who buys this is a horrible person".

I have zero interest in the game, I just wanted to see where the discussion would go. Obviously it went nowhere but 'anyone who defends this game is a mysogynyst' dogpiling style.

Natural healthy discussion cannot even occur, because as long as they are against your opinion they will ban you regardless if you are a normal dude trying to discuss men hitting on women. Are there really so many fucking virgins on REE that they think a game like that will have any serious impact on women anywhere? Like, what???????????
What

« Reply #20852 on: March 07, 2018, 10:49:13 AM »
I just wanted to see how much of a discussion is possible on the subject. I hate self righteous fuckers who start calling from their Ivory Tower "Ughhh this game is despicable, our society shouldnt want these types of games! Anyone who buys this is a horrible person".

I have zero interest in the game, I just wanted to see where the discussion would go. Obviously it went nowhere but 'anyone who defends this game is a mysogynyst' dogpiling style.

Natural healthy discussion cannot even occur, because as long as they are against your opinion they will ban you regardless if you are a normal dude trying to discuss men hitting on women. Are there really so many fucking virgins on REE that they think a game like that will have any serious impact on women anywhere? Like, what???????????
You're not wrong but complaining about moderation will get you a "Take it to PMs" and then a very quick ban. Your thread won't make it far.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20853 on: March 07, 2018, 10:54:25 AM »
That's ok, I just wanna make it anyway. I'll take it to PM's, but sending hostile unwarranted PM's has already proven enough to warrant a ban  :lol
What

warcock

« Reply #20854 on: March 07, 2018, 10:54:28 AM »
Shit post

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20855 on: March 07, 2018, 10:55:05 AM »
I dunno if the argument that the game should be banned because its methods would somehow actually work on women is the same as the argument that the game should be banned because not only doesn't it work, it promotes harassment.  If it purports to be instructional and is giving bad instructions then it doesn't matter whether women have agency to resist the technique or not, someone will try it and cause someone else grief.

We make changes to stuff even when it's not trying to be instructional.  You used to feed chocolate chip cookies to parrots in Minecraft but they were concerned some kids would actually do this and poison parrots with chocolate.  How much worse is it when the game is called "how to care for your parrots."

But then it raises the question to what extent the game actually promotes harassment.  It pretty clearly shows a lot of bad examples and says not to do those things, which might be an overall positive thing.
Uncle

Optimus

« Reply #20856 on: March 07, 2018, 11:00:31 AM »

That's the point, it never goes anywhere, it never will. The main reason I hate this ilk (and the reason I usually hate certain groups of people) is because of their hypocrisy. They can't discuss with you because they wouldn't know how to debate to save their lives yet they still pretend to be more intelligent and virtuous than others usually by just spamming buzzwords and copy pasting talking points they learned from other distinguished mentally-challenged fellows. My point is, don't get fooled by their pseudo-intellectualism, the dogpilling is natural for these kind of people because it's their only defense, when you realize that you'll stop being upset and start feeling sorry for them.

Well, not sorry sorry, it's still fucking entertaining to make fun of them and let's not forget they're bullies, but yeah, it's kind of sad.

Jansen

« Reply #20857 on: March 07, 2018, 11:17:59 AM »
Quote from: MMaRsu, post: 5276049, member: 765
This seems to be a huge stretch on Vice's part

Quote from: MMaRsu, post: 5276714, member: 765
How am I 'defending' it? I saw the screenshots on the store page. Seems rather harmless to me.

So how was I 'defending' it? I was just saying it could be bad, it could be good.

Instead of the pedo games that feature 12 year old anime girls where you have to shoot their clothes off.

Everything has to be black/white with some of yall.

Quote from: MMaRsu, post: 5276801, member: 765
Haha lol this is so stupid I have to play it just for laughs!

Quote from: MMaRsu, post: 5277037, member: 765
So good we have you, a virtuous knight to judge us all and even decide for an entire society that we don't need these types of games!

Thank you kind sir for protecting me and countless others from this pure filth, derived from the sickest minds out there. Men wanting to impress women with their social bullshit pickup lines. How horrible and disgusting.

/s

Like I said earlier in this thread, the game seems pretty stupid. Anyone taking this kind of shit serious has some issues obviously. People taking this wayy too serious ( our society should deem these types of games garbage and censoring should take place ) are really missing the point of this obviously stupid game.

Quote from: MMaRsu, post: 5277071, member: 765
Wow got any proof of that buddy? That's some serious allegations ( not that I have any information on the matter, I don't really get into the pick up artist shit, nor the alt right shit. But I'd like to see where you get this info.

Quote from: MMaRsu, post: 5277148, member: 765
Disingenous BS? Dude I have zero information about pick up artists. Clearly you are very familliar with them and they are the scum of the earth clearly.

In that post I was just making fun of the guy who is judging everyone in this thread and in our society by deciding that as a society we shouldn't allow these types of games.

Now that's some disengenous BS. Looking at the pervert shit with anime girls, this seems very low on the creep scale. Learning guys how to harass women? Yeah looking at these screenshots it sounds like a adventure that won't go down well. "Give her your Steam ID LOL ".

Quote from: MMaRsu, post: 5277247, member: 765
I'm not choosing a hill to die on. I am trying to look at this shit objectively before flying off the handle about how dangerous this game is for 'society'.

What people get damaged by this? Do you have any stats or figures or are you just making baseless assumptions? I have no information about the pick up artist game, I don't need that shit. But if someone wants to start conversation with a woman to try and impress her, how he goes about it is up to the woman in question how she responds to that. If the guy is disrespectful throw a glass of water in his face and bail out. But I am not a woman so I can't talk for them.

Quote from: MMaRsu, post: 5277275, member: 765
You are the one saying women have no agency because they cannot decide for themselves if they want to engage in conversation with a guy. As if women don't have their own minds and decisions. Come on dude.

And well so great that you as a virtuous knight are judging people from your ivory tower.

But whatever if yall want to condemn this game as the worst offensive shit to women ever, go right ahead. Id rather champion to get rid of all those perverted anime style games where you blast clothes off 12 year olds and shit.

:gddr5 :gddr5 :gddr5 :gddr5 :gddr5

All you ever do is fly off the handle like an idiot.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20858 on: March 07, 2018, 11:19:21 AM »
Is that really considered "flying off the handle?" Like for real? Im just trying to discuss this shit.
What

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #20859 on: March 07, 2018, 11:20:07 AM »
I hope you're still playing Witcher 3 himu.

:itagaki :geralt

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #20860 on: March 07, 2018, 11:27:02 AM »
everyone told you not to bother going back to resetti and you did anyway. what a shock that you immediately got banned and came here to whine about it :doge

Clockwork5

« Reply #20861 on: March 07, 2018, 11:28:38 AM »
Bringing up their cherished Anime games was all the "whataboutism" they needed to give you the boot.

Game looks real dumb though.

warcock

« Reply #20862 on: March 07, 2018, 11:29:38 AM »
Punished snake.jpeg

Himu

« Reply #20863 on: March 07, 2018, 11:39:31 AM »

She's really not helping the 'trans people aren't mentally ill' argument with her stance on joining the NRA after parkland

So when the catholic church says fegs will burn in hell and contraception is not gods will you ... ?

R e s p e c t

Uncle Tom

Aunt Cindi

Why do you say fuck u?

Bible says to kill feggits like u

But u support the church and bible

This is not my opinion, but the churches you support

Can u make it a permanent break plz

Go to church and pray the gay away

Do you think God will listen to your bs when he sends you to eternal damnation and hellfire for sucking dick?

This after your bible belt friends stone you to death for laying witha nother man of course or for being black

Ok not stone but just shoot with an AR or some other self defense weapon used for self defense

Plus any Stro post.
IYKYK

Optimus

« Reply #20864 on: March 07, 2018, 11:48:27 AM »
Plus any Stro post.

We're kind of like 4chan, we might call you a cigarillo, we might tell you to jump off a bridge but in reality we love you. It's the polar opposite of resetera that is enforcing this fake niceness but in reality its underbelly is full of hostility, darkness and hate. Don't take it too seriously and even a few people really dislike you, who cares. Come back to us, I really want to call you a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow for defending the NRA.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #20865 on: March 07, 2018, 11:52:29 AM »
Don't guilt Cindi she should do whatever makes her happy, and if that's focusing more on RL shit, it'd be selfish of us to intervene. At the end of the day you have to focus on you.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20866 on: March 07, 2018, 11:52:37 AM »
OK, you don't like a bunch of posts from Lager and two others.  Put them on ignore...?
ど助平

killamajig

« Reply #20867 on: March 07, 2018, 11:57:54 AM »
everyone told you not to bother going back to resetti and you did anyway. what a shock that you immediately got banned and came here to whine about it :doge

thetylerrob

« Reply #20868 on: March 07, 2018, 11:58:49 AM »
All you guys saying pick up artist shit doesn’t work fell for the social studies warrior meme. The pua strats do actually work, I watched a buddy basically bang an entire college town and he swears by “The Game”. I read the first couple of chapters or so and it became really obvious how he used negging and peacocking and shit in everyday conversations and the results don’t lie.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #20869 on: March 07, 2018, 11:59:11 AM »
OK, you don't like a bunch of posts from Lager and two others.  Put them on ignore...?

Lager is just coping with the greatest mistake he ever made in his life, buying Destiny 2.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #20870 on: March 07, 2018, 12:03:55 PM »
All you guys saying pick up artist shit doesn’t work fell for the social studies warrior meme. The pua strats do actually work, I watched a buddy basically bang an entire college town and he swears by “The Game”. I read the first couple of chapters or so and it became really obvious how he used negging and peacocking and shit in everyday conversations and the results don’t lie.
There is no game, people pick up on your confidence and general pleasantness to be around. This stuff only works because it gives off the appearance of confidence since nerds have a set routine they can try.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #20871 on: March 07, 2018, 12:06:17 PM »
I met my best friend through Halo 3. He lives all the way over in America. Pretty cool.

But now Bungie can't make games. Good ones anyway.

Tasty

« Reply #20872 on: March 07, 2018, 12:08:11 PM »
Plus any Stro post.

So that's... maybe three people?

etoilet and optimus have your back now so you're basically only -1 at this point.

Himu: The NRA sucks. I say this is a pro-gun person. Please reconsider your membership.

I thought she renounced the NRA last week in favor of some more-obscure-but-still-profit-driven gun lobby coalition?

Tasty

« Reply #20873 on: March 07, 2018, 12:09:32 PM »
Don't guilt Cindi she should do whatever makes her happy, and if that's focusing more on RL shit, it'd be selfish of us to intervene. At the end of the day you have to focus on you.

I always advocate for taking a break from this place every so often. Mine is coming up soon I think, it's been a while since the last one.

agrajag

« Reply #20874 on: March 07, 2018, 12:10:42 PM »
There is no game, people pick up on your confidence and general pleasantness to be around. This stuff only works because it gives off the appearance of confidence since nerds have a set routine they can try.

soooo... it works?

thetylerrob

« Reply #20875 on: March 07, 2018, 12:11:22 PM »
That’s why people who say it would never work are wrong. It’s a guide to making yourself appear confident and get laid and it works so yeah there is a game.

Tasty

« Reply #20876 on: March 07, 2018, 12:13:25 PM »
Also if you're feeling attacked for your political beliefs to the point you want to quit this place, maybe avoid the politics thread for a while? :idont

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #20877 on: March 07, 2018, 12:13:37 PM »

If he called it "how to get women interested in you" no women would have cared and no men woild have bought into it because admitting you need help socialising with women is sad.

Calling it pick up artistry  makes it sound "cool" (heavy quotation marks) to the wannabe failures it appeals to.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20878 on: March 07, 2018, 12:15:05 PM »

I dont give a fuck about actually being banned but more the disengenious 'discussion' board where its not allowed to actually discuss shit ya know.
What

Tasty

« Reply #20879 on: March 07, 2018, 12:19:22 PM »
Didn't Jack buy into that PUA thing hardcore a few years ago? 🤔