Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2123313 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY
« Reply #21000 on: March 07, 2018, 06:30:36 PM »
Would you kindly REEEE somewhere else.
🤴

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #21001 on: March 07, 2018, 06:30:44 PM »
Still peddling "coming for yer guns" ducktales. None of the bills you mentioned come for any guns that a person already owns. No one is taking guns from gun owners. Whether you like it or not, the federal government has the right to restrict what TYPE of guns are sold in the country. You don't have a constitutional right to purchase a new AR-15. If you already have one, good for you and congrats on your +5 defense +10 vulnerability stats. 

Himu

« Reply #21002 on: March 07, 2018, 06:37:35 PM »
Still peddling "coming for yer guns" ducktales. None of the bills you mentioned come for any guns that a person already owns. No one is taking guns from gun owners. Whether you like it or not, the federal government has the right to restrict what TYPE of guns are sold in the country. You don't have a constitutional right to purchase a new AR-15. If you already have one, good for you and congrats on your +5 defense +10 vulnerability stats.

I don't think the government will literally come to my door and ask for my guns and I never said they did either. Instead of asking me what I mean, you assume I'm a fucking loony, when I'm talking about the ban of sale. Banning the sale of most semi-automatic guns is definitely not something I support because that constitutes the majority of firearms. So yeah, fuck em.

Tell me where I said the government will come to my door.

Find it.

Do it right fucking now. This is where we have a problem. You think "coming for your guns" just means some government forced buyback. For me, I'm talking about banning people from even buying a pistol.
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #21003 on: March 07, 2018, 06:39:51 PM »

~* I don't love the drama, it loves me. *~
-Taytay Swiffer

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #21004 on: March 07, 2018, 06:40:37 PM »
I'm good with the government taking away most guns. Adhering to a 200 year old amendment that is easily misinterpreted (and completely ignorant of modern weaponry) is fucking loony.

Jansen

« Reply #21005 on: March 07, 2018, 06:40:38 PM »
Can’t post about Witcher without Username being triggered when my interest in the game was sincere. Saying that you don’t like modern games but giving one of the most acclaimed modern games a fair shot is a “flip flop” is distinguished mentally-challenged. That’s like saying you’re a flip flop for not liking modern Hollywood but seeing Black Panther just to see what the fuss is about.

You're miscontruing my post and being distinguished mentally-challenged. I'm honestly not even sure why I'm bothering because 1) I like you and 2) you'll see it as an "attack" anyway.

Re-read my post that you quoted.

"I HATE MODERN GAMES!"
*people are talking about the Witcher 3 and think it's great*
You: "Ok, I'll try it despite thinking modern games suck!" *plays for about 2 hours and doesn't even get to the best part of the game yet, makes a thread*
"THIS GAME SUCKS! I DON'T SEE WHAT THE FUSS IS ABOUT! MODERN GAMES STILL SUCK! :smug "
Me: "Why the fuck did you even bother then, cut the middle-man and stick with your older fighting games if you think modern games suck. Stop wasting your time?"
You: "T-T-T-T-TRIGGERED!"
Me: :eyeroll

Dude, I'm sorry. But you just sound triggered. Re-read what you just wrote. Look at that. That's not what happened at all. I made a Witcher 3 thread. Let's re-read shall we?

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45416.0

I mean. I say it's whatever at first, but my tone is definitely not "THIS GAME SUCKS!" at all. You look ridiculous. I also never flip flopped on Witcher 3. My tone is consistent in that I'm willing to give the game a chance.

You sound like a fucking bitch in your diatribe up there.

My "flip-flop" comment is how you 180 on various things. Like when the dems lost. You were all "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!" (and lost a huge amount of respect from me, because while I can understand your anger at white folks, it's not as-if every fucking white person voted Trump.) You then came around on it and said you were "wrong to hate that hatred." Ok, great. Fantastic. Put that one to bed.

Meanwhile, you think the Democrats are in shambles (they are) and are going to take your guns away because... you need them for safety(?). Which is kinda dumb, but ok. So then you go from Democrat to Republican instead of doing the smart thing and sitting right in the middle of that shit-cake two-party system and voting for the issues. But let's ignore that.

You have this tendency to "flip-flop" between various opinions. I'm not the only person that has noticed this and it's not just on the Witcher (which isn't even where my side-comment on this even was going). That "Himuro Plinko" is the manifestation of your bipolar opinions.

out of my head when "yep, Himuro hates it. Why did she even bother with downloading it instead of just playing Street Fighter?"

Basically after the election I realized how the hateful rhetoric I was deploying was poisoning the well of discussion and helped contribute to Trump winning. You may call that a 180, but I thought it was a reasonable position to take.

Meanwhile, you think the Democrats are in shambles (they are) and are going to take your guns away because... you need them for safety(?). Which is kinda dumb, but ok.

I think Democrats are going after guns because of multiple bills that have been pushed forth in state and federal legislation since Parkland.

To wit: Ohio has introduced a gun control bill that that bans assault weapons and labels an assault weapon as any firearm that has can use an attachable magazine that exceeds 10 rounds. This constitutes virtually a giant chunk of modern firearms, including pistols. Minnesota has introduced similarly bad gun control measures. Democrats have introduced a federal bill that bans semi-automatic firearms. It's called Assault Weapons Ban but it lists pistols and even bolt action rifles on the ban list. This would constitute the large majority of modern guns in popular use. I never said Democrats aren't coming for my guns because of "safety". I have articulated that they have introduced bad legislation. The Federal AWB 2018 in particular is awful, and while it's written at 300% (aka banning all semiauto's), Democrats will will likely dial it down to 200% or 100% and hope it fails to pass in committee it still exposes what Democratic leaders' ideal gun control. Saying,"no one is coming for your guns!" is fucking rich after the past month and shows you haven't been paying attention literally at all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2018/02/26/most-house-democrats-get-behind-effort-for-new-assault-weapons-ban/?utm_term=.cec4c762b131

Over 170 Democrats in the House have signed off on it, and there are 193 Democrats in the House.

It's gotten so bad that Democrats who call Trump a "fascists" were cheering him on when he made his "due process second" comment.

I was originally going to go independent. But it seems I can get more done fighting for things I care about within a party than without.

But feel free to think I'm "hostile" or "triggered" because you obviously had a biased/leading opinion toward a game that I think is alright and made me cue rolling my eyes

Okay. You sound butthurt someone criticized a game you like. You sound like a fucking bitch. I'm pretty in the middle in that thread and didn't say anything harsh about The Witcher 3. I never said it sucked at all. I just ctrl+f'd "suck" and I didn't even use it. Re-read the thread. Then re-read your response to me up there about The Witcher 3 and tell me you're not overreacting.

You sound like a fucking bitch. I haven't snatched your wig. Check yourself.

Himu

« Reply #21006 on: March 07, 2018, 06:45:31 PM »
Do it right fucking now. This is where we have a problem. You think "coming for your guns" just means some government forced buyback. For me, I'm talking about banning people from even buying a pistol.

Would you feel unsafe carrying around a pistol with just 10 rounds?

Because you know the market would adjust and you'd be able to buy more of those, and they exist already.

Not saying I support those specific laws;  but the fact you find losing 3-5 rounds (AFAIK 13-15 is the typical semi-auto clip) is worth voting for the Republicans is pretty strange to me.  Especially when you seem to realize the Democrats don't actually care that much about passing these proposed laws.

The law literally says it bans any gun CAPABLE - emphasis - CAPABLE of having a magazine that exceeds 10 rounds. Many pistols have magazines that can exceed that.

This is what the ban says:

A BILL

To regulate the importation, manufacture, possession, sale or transfer of assault weapons, and for other purposes

Note: it is listing pistols and shotguns and even bolt action rifles on the bill's ban list. This bans most guns. Now, you might not have a problem with it, but I do. And that's where we disagree. Nothing about a forced gov. buy back because it clearly states that guns purchased before the ban are legal. The problem is that it bans sale as well as trade. So if you want to buy one you're shit out of luck. The other bills work similarly. To me, this is against the Second Amendment and assault on the American peoples guns rights. You clearly don't have a problem with this. I do. But don't ever, EVER twist my mother fucking words.

And that is why PD and I are no longer friends.
IYKYK

thetylerrob

« Reply #21007 on: March 07, 2018, 06:46:31 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #21008 on: March 07, 2018, 06:46:32 PM »

I don't think the government will literally come to my door and ask for my guns

"Mr. President if we confiscate the existing guns and then release new more expensive restricted guns we can make some big money"  :money

"Especially now that Liberals and trans people are also buying guns" :success

:trumps
🤴

Himu

« Reply #21009 on: March 07, 2018, 06:51:15 PM »
Maybe. But at the same time, it shows Democrats' stance on guns, something that I (clearly not you) value. Want to implement gun control that's good? Fine. But 170 Democrats signing on to a bill that effectively bans most guns? :sabu They can get fucked.

Riotous: https://www.ammoland.com/2018/02/new-assault-weapons-ban-pistols-shotguns/

I was speaking of PD twisting my words not you.
IYKYK

kingv

« Reply #21010 on: March 07, 2018, 06:54:39 PM »
“Ammoland” is the source that I too go to when looking for an evenhanded analysis of potential gun control measures.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #21011 on: March 07, 2018, 06:56:21 PM »
Cindi y u still talking about the witcher 3 noone cares

What

Nola

« Reply #21012 on: March 07, 2018, 06:56:28 PM »
“Ammoland” is the source that I too go to when looking for an evenhanded analysis of potential gun control measures.

She has NRA videos at the ready if that is more to your liking?

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #21013 on: March 07, 2018, 06:57:47 PM »
new Dorzel thread.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/trailer-of-netflix-documentary-on-rachel-dolezal-white-woman-identifying-as-trans-black.27991/

The Rachel Divide, lawl.   Anyway, typical shit, people falling over themselves to post, "nah," and how they are going to boycott netflix.  But this complaint from Slayven stands out.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5299366/

Shouted down a latino woman for not being brown enough

Isn't that what him and all the people he protects do?  Shit talk other people for not being black enough or a good minority?

sigh

Tasty

« Reply #21014 on: March 07, 2018, 07:00:20 PM »
Liberals: "We should try and have fewer mass shootings a year."

Conservatives: "wE ShuD HAev FeWEr mAss ShOotINGs A yAeR"

Himu

« Reply #21015 on: March 07, 2018, 07:04:24 PM »

IYKYK

Clockwork5

« Reply #21016 on: March 07, 2018, 07:06:32 PM »
FF6>FF9>FF7>all the other bullshit FF games

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #21017 on: March 07, 2018, 07:07:40 PM »

I don't think the government will literally come to my door and ask for my guns and I never said they did either. Instead of asking me what I mean, you assume I'm a fucking loony, when I'm talking about the ban of sale. Banning the sale of most semi-automatic guns is definitely not something I support because that constitutes the majority of firearms. So yeah, fuck em.

Tell me where I said the government will come to my door.

Find it.

Your language doesn't match what you're talking about then. "Coming for your guns" doesn't mean "hey they're banning some guns you can buy."

It is loony because you're appropriating language that NRA fanatics peddle. You talk about a tyrannical state threatening the people, wherein the only thing stopping them is gun ownership. So do fanatics. Am I wrong?
:yeshrug

Himu

« Reply #21018 on: March 07, 2018, 07:07:49 PM »
So I read through a bill, call out a bullshit highly factually incorrect article you posted.. and you give me a sighing facepalm gif?

Fine, go fuck yourself then.

I posted this directed at the awfulness before your post, use your brain. You just beat me to the post. I didn't see it.

Ammoland article was the first thing I could find. Hold on.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #21019 on: March 07, 2018, 07:10:03 PM »
So I read through a bill, call out a bullshit highly factually incorrect article you posted.. and you give me a sighing facepalm gif?

Fine, go fuck yourself then.

I posted this directed at the awfulness before your post, use your brain. You just beat me to the post. I didn't see it.

We talked about this thing. The whole not doing research, throwing out links, not really THINKING or READING things...

Come on. You made a statement that is objectively false and then went on a long rant about it as justification for why you're switching your political party.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #21020 on: March 07, 2018, 07:14:40 PM »
You bastards made me do this

que

BisMarckie

« Reply #21021 on: March 07, 2018, 07:15:05 PM »
Final Fantasy IX  < Huelen < Final Fantasy X < generic weeb trash < Final Fantasy Tactics < Vaping

Nola

« Reply #21022 on: March 07, 2018, 07:20:20 PM »

I.E. I have no interest in pausing and evaluating the underlying assumptions and feelings I am holding onto in the face of this evidence you just presented, so hold on while I scour the internet for another piece of 'journalism' that appears to confirm the narratives I want to be true and demand you debunk it.

etiolate

« Reply #21023 on: March 07, 2018, 07:24:55 PM »
when you say "vent" do you mean "threatened to kill several people"?

FUME5

« Reply #21024 on: March 07, 2018, 07:25:49 PM »
I didn't sign up for this shit, link me to other people being morons instead of being fucking morons yourselves.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #21025 on: March 07, 2018, 07:26:48 PM »
Who's trying to give me a summary of these last few pages?

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #21026 on: March 07, 2018, 07:27:54 PM »
we've come to a consensus that palestinians are not people
每天生气

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #21027 on: March 07, 2018, 07:29:33 PM »
Would you "sleep" with the Green M&M?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-sleep-with-the-green-m-m.28007/

This thread shows Ree is filled with troll accounts.

BisMarckie

« Reply #21028 on: March 07, 2018, 07:33:21 PM »

shosta

« Reply #21029 on: March 07, 2018, 07:35:21 PM »
is she consenting? sure.
the most RE response imaginable
每天生气

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #21030 on: March 07, 2018, 07:36:08 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

EightBitNate

« Reply #21031 on: March 07, 2018, 07:36:52 PM »

Good.

I'm not racist but I think Muslims should go back to Islam if they want to practice Shania Law.

Himu

« Reply #21032 on: March 07, 2018, 07:51:16 PM »
Riotous:

Better document:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text

While it states clearly that it bans the sale of semi automatic rifles it also states semiautomatic pistol and shotgun information:

“(30) The term ‘semiautomatic pistol’ means any repeating pistol that—

“(A) utilizes a portion of the energy of a firing cartridge to extract the fired cartridge case and chamber the next round; and

“(B) requires a separate pull of the trigger to fire each cartridge.

“(31) The term ‘semiautomatic shotgun’ means any repeating shotgun that—

“(A) utilizes a portion of the energy of a firing cartridge to extract the fired cartridge case and chamber the next round; and

“(B) requires a separate pull of the trigger to fire each cartridge.”; and

After these lists of definitions it says this:

(D) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:

“(i) A threaded barrel.

“(ii) A second pistol grip.

“(iii) A barrel shroud.

“(iv) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.

“(v) A semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.

“(E) A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

“(F) A semiautomatic shotgun that has any one of the following:

“(i) A folding, telescoping, or detachable stock.

“(ii) A pistol grip.

“(iii) A fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds.

“(iv) The ability to accept a detachable magazine.

“(v) A forward grip.

“(vi) A grenade launcher or rocket launcher.

“(G) Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

The main sticking point is "detachable magazine". All semiauto pistols have detachable mags. It wouldn't be a pistol if it didn't. Otherwise it'd have a different type, probably something with a cylinder. You say maybe they can make new pistols with compliant magazines but it clearly says it bans all pistols with detachable magazines.

I advise you to search the bill. Search bolt action. It bans even some bolt action rifles. Pistols, shotguns, bolt action and semi auto rifles. It bans them from sale. Yet you want to tell me Democrats don't want to ban guns? If you support guns at all, why would you support them? With over 170 co-signers, it's illogical. The only option is to vote R.

Also, banning "high capacity" magazines is illogical considering many mass shooters, the Florida shooter included, just use 10 round mags anyways. It doesn't stop shit. Remember Columbine? One of the shooters used 10 capacity mags in a HiPoint. You know what he did? He brought thirteen of them. At Virginia Tech, the shooter carried 19 10 and 15 round mags, mostly 10's. The shooter fired 170 rounds from two pistols before killing himself.

So what does banning high capacity mags exactly accomplish? And why do Democrats want to ban them if the shooter does this shit anyways? Remember, they're criminals. They don't give a shit about laws and banning these magazines will not save lives. It'll just punish people who follow the law.

Source on Florida shooter: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article202486304.html

I'm sorry but the bill does not inspire much confidence. Democrats should be riding a wave and get into gear. Instead they're putting forth bills that ban most guns that are in modern use. Blue wave? More like blue puddle. It's also funny how they've completely forgotten about the Dreamers in all this gun control nonsense proving how they truly see minorities: mere pawns. Democrats didn't do shit. Because they never do shit. You're just a vote to them, and if not that, a potential voter. This November?

« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 08:01:41 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #21033 on: March 07, 2018, 07:54:30 PM »
Sigh. Guys, what's the timer for Cindi to become a raging democrat again? Is it 3 or 6 months? Don't know how much 90s music I'll have to ingest to get this taste out of my mouth :hitler
que

shosta

« Reply #21034 on: March 07, 2018, 07:57:37 PM »
Stop posting fucking long tirades in the garbage bin thread. You know no one except Nola is reading them, you're just doing it to hear yourself talk. I guarantee you masturbation feels a lot better.
每天生气

Himu

« Reply #21035 on: March 07, 2018, 07:57:52 PM »
Sigh. Guys, what's the timer for Cindi to become a raging democrat again? Is it 3 or 6 months? Don't know how much 90s music I'll have to ingest to get this taste out of my mouth :hitler

You clearly don't know me. I've had issues with the donkeys for years.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #21036 on: March 07, 2018, 07:59:00 PM »
Stop posting fucking long tirades in the garbage bin thread. You know no one except Nola is reading them, you're just doing it to hear yourself talk.

Riotous and I are talking. Go drink, please. Oh wait, forgot. You quit. That's rich coming from someone who likes to such his own "former disgraced moderator" dick.
IYKYK

shosta

« Reply #21037 on: March 07, 2018, 08:02:30 PM »
when you can't tell a shtick from reality
每天生气

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #21038 on: March 07, 2018, 08:02:50 PM »
eagerly awaiting the neo-Pagan Posadist phase
bent

Himu

« Reply #21039 on: March 07, 2018, 08:05:55 PM »
IYKYK

nudemacusers

« Reply #21040 on: March 07, 2018, 08:09:55 PM »
This thread

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #21041 on: March 07, 2018, 08:10:34 PM »
lots of people murdered in the digital realm here for me
püp

FUME5

« Reply #21042 on: March 07, 2018, 08:15:15 PM »
Nothing worse than a fucking idiot who can't pick a side so vacillates between them while attempting to validate their increasing list of contradictions.

Basically, you're a fucking moron Cindi.

Nola

« Reply #21043 on: March 07, 2018, 08:17:02 PM »
Stop posting fucking long tirades in the garbage bin thread. You know no one except Nola is reading them, you're just doing it to hear yourself talk. I guarantee you masturbation feels a lot better.

Nah, not even I'm giving her rambling monologues serious attention anymore.

Cindi and gun politics has officially moved into the drawer of idiocy that I put people that genuinely take seriously certain Canadian professors that unironically cite Jung and tell their followers that there is a secret cabal of postmodernist Neo-Marxists subversively seeking to destroy western civilization through identity politics in order to re-establish Stalinism and that their campus Gay-Straight alliance group is in on the con.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #21044 on: March 07, 2018, 08:17:52 PM »
"criminals don't follow laws"

oh shit i guess we gotta get rid of all our laws then huh

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #21045 on: March 07, 2018, 08:18:16 PM »

Good.

I'm not racist but I think Muslims should go back to Islam if they want to practice Shania Law.

I didn't know you were capable of this
Uncle

Clockwork5

« Reply #21046 on: March 07, 2018, 08:20:20 PM »
This thread needs to be purged.

Create a new fucking thread if you want to argue about guns you assholes.

PS: I have no beef with you Cindi. This thread is just gross right now.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #21047 on: March 07, 2018, 08:21:22 PM »
Democrats gonna have a hard time banning semi automatics when they realize that the thought of doing so gives them a semi automatically

Explain that
Uncle

« Reply #21048 on: March 07, 2018, 08:21:26 PM »
Stro may have the best avatar I've ever seen. It makes me laugh every time.

Jansen

« Reply #21049 on: March 07, 2018, 08:21:36 PM »
himuro buy a gun immediately so your chances of shooting yourself with it go up exponentially

thetylerrob

« Reply #21050 on: March 07, 2018, 08:22:20 PM »
Cindi's new friends are really good at memes

EightBitNate

« Reply #21051 on: March 07, 2018, 08:24:51 PM »
But real talk; why can't someone be transracial? Asking not to troll but because I hear this asked a lot but I don't know what the response is.

If you say race is a genetic thing, well so is sex. If you bring up gender is different than sex, and gender is just a social construct, can't it be argued that the way a "race behaves" is also a social construct? There is no analogous term for race like their is for gender/sex, but I don't see why you'd let the lack of language determine whether something exists or not.