Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2137121 times)

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
Re: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY
« Reply #20880 on: March 07, 2018, 12:22:33 PM »
All you guys saying pick up artist shit doesn’t work fell for the social studies warrior meme. The pua strats do actually work, I watched a buddy basically bang an entire college town and he swears by “The Game”. I read the first couple of chapters or so and it became really obvious how he used negging and peacocking and shit in everyday conversations and the results don’t lie.
There is no game, people pick up on your confidence and general pleasantness to be around. This stuff only works because it gives off the appearance of confidence since nerds have a set routine they can try.

So you're admitting it works? No but seriously, it does. I tried that shit when I was 20 something and it worked like a charm but it wasn't me and didn't want to transform into that through positive reinforcement so I stopped it. Honestly I'd rather be a miserable fuck than be this fake oblivious moron that is always positive and confident and shit, this is the worst thing that happens with that PUA shit imo, you become a superficial version of you without even realizing it.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #20881 on: March 07, 2018, 12:23:52 PM »
okay i've obviously never been on a PUA course or whatever, all I'm saying is the key of meeting people is being confident, dont get flustered (have a joke or something prepared if a conversation goes to a weird place) and be willing to strike out completely and try again. This weird negging and bullshit bro science stuff seems to accidentally accomplish this.

I'm saying 'the game' is bullshit, not that it doesnt work by accident.

Tasty

« Reply #20882 on: March 07, 2018, 12:24:05 PM »
Attracting mates sometimes requires you to be superficial? :thinking

Stop the presses! :ohhh

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #20883 on: March 07, 2018, 12:25:35 PM »
I like you Cindy. You do you

Himu

« Reply #20884 on: March 07, 2018, 12:25:56 PM »
Plus any Stro post.

So that's... maybe three people?

etoilet and optimus have your back now so you're basically only -1 at this point.

Himu: The NRA sucks. I say this is a pro-gun person. Please reconsider your membership.

I thought she renounced the NRA last week in favor of some more-obscure-but-still-profit-driven gun lobby coalition?

Can’t post about Witcher without Username being triggered when my interest in the game was sincere. Saying that you don’t like modern games but giving one of the most acclaimed modern games a fair shot is a “flip flop” is distinguished mentally-challenged. That’s like saying you’re a flip flop for not liking modern Hollywood but seeing Black Panther just to see what the fuss is about.

Bitch post here.

You tried Sonic Mania and hated it for various reasons while half this board liked it because it was a "return to form"/going-back-to-roots for Sonic, for instance. I like you, Himu. But everyone that has said you have flip-flopping opinions is right. Depending on what side of the bed you wake-up on in the morning, your opinion on things change.

"I don't like modern games!"

Ok, then why do you "suffer" them? Why bother making this thread if you were already in the "ok, I'm trying to play this because everyone says it good despite thinking all modern games suck!" camp? :idont :idont :idont :mindblown

The Baron Quest isn't even the best part of the game. But again: If the world isn't for you, then feel free to stop. But I already knew you were pretty much dead-set to shit on the game at the earliest convience you could get to fit your "all modern games suck" narrative.

Also I'm nowhere near mad. If anything I'm  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) so hard my eyes are going to fall out of my head.

Even says my genuine interest in the game is fake and I’m just trolling. Anything triggered leftists find they disagree with is considered trolling.

Yup, you homo. I made the thread just to bitch. /s

Also, my way of communication online is bad.

tell it like it is

This, right here, is the thing that is the most ever loving fucking obnoxious about you. About literally ANY SUBJECT, whether it be games, politics, guns, whatever. You have a myopic inability to consider any viewpoint other than your own as valid for another human being, and it's beyond fucking tiresome. l literally post here less because you post here more and because of the way you post.

It's like you're incapable of just saying, "while I think it's great that some people are able to enjoy this new Sonic game (or whatever it is) it turns out it just isn't for me." Nope, instead it's "this Sonic game is objectively shit, and you know what the entire series has always been objectively shit, and if you like it you're a stupid asshole and I only exist to shit on things you like and make you feel bad for liking them." And to top it all off you can't even do that to deserving stuff like Animal Crossing because it exists in the narrow strata of shit you enjoy.

Also, this coming from someone who bitches anytime there’s an Animal Crossing thread.

Basically anything I post triggers people. It’s clearly not them, it’s ohviously me. So...
IYKYK

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20885 on: March 07, 2018, 12:27:18 PM »
Nice torrent comments on that seducing game lol

Zildjianguy wrote:
Trust me, if you are so pathetic that you get a game to find out how to get laid, this game is definitely NOT going to help you. lol

Indeed I was thinking WTF, Sure who needs help.. but after spending about 20 min asking frigging hilarious choices, The game in fact may help some people and that is something that a lot of peeps need, A starting point of serious nature and this game in fact does have it.

I still cannot stop laughing cause its just brilliant if you choose to be a complete freak, Def worth the DL and I thank the uploader for the best laugh I have had in years!!! AWESOME

Edit: After playing some more and my eyes unable to make tears from the brilliant choices of stupid, Like Ali G stupid, Really, This could really help those that think sneaking up behind someone is the gentleman's approach. Honestly I used to work with a person (If you could call it that) that indeed thought that handing out heart shaped chocolates to all the ladies in the entire company would make up of the fact that you were a little creepy. To this day he still does it.

Now that is not funny, This game is!
What

Tasty

« Reply #20886 on: March 07, 2018, 12:27:42 PM »
Triumph's bitching about AC and Shenmue is in jest. I mean, I'm sure he hates those games, but he's old and decrepit enough at this point that I doubt he's getting actively riled up about the thought of people playing them.

I haven't seen TIMU's posts about the Witcher so I dunno about that. :idont He can be a cunt sometimes though, but who can't be really. I get drunk and basically shit on random users for no reason every so often.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20887 on: March 07, 2018, 12:29:34 PM »
I love you cindy, dont worry
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20888 on: March 07, 2018, 12:30:12 PM »
Ohh right she don't like Sonic Mania and Witcher 3

I guess I hate her now
What

Optimus

« Reply #20889 on: March 07, 2018, 12:30:37 PM »
okay i've obviously never been on a PUA course or whatever, all I'm saying is the key of meeting people is being confident, dont get flustered (have a joke or something prepared if a conversation goes to a weird place) and be willing to strike out completely and try again. This weird negging and bullshit bro science stuff seems to accidentally accomplish this.

Nah that extra stuff works too and it's not as bad as it sounds, it's just slightly negative humor and definitely nothing like it's portrayed in Hollywood, men say to each other FAR worse stuff when they're joking.

Himu

« Reply #20890 on: March 07, 2018, 12:31:22 PM »
I’m not riled up people play sonic. I just think it’s shit. Sonic fucking sucks.
IYKYK

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20891 on: March 07, 2018, 12:31:39 PM »
The only pick up artist you need is Patrice O Neil, and don't let noone tell you otherwise  :doge
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20892 on: March 07, 2018, 12:31:53 PM »
I’m not riled up people play sonic. I just think it’s shit. Sonic fucking sucks.

You fucking suck

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:-*
[close]
What

Himu

« Reply #20893 on: March 07, 2018, 12:32:43 PM »
Ohh right she don't like Sonic Mania and Witcher 3

I guess I hate her now

I like Witcher 3. I deleted it though because I don’t have the energy to invest in an 100 hour rpg anymore. I’ll be watching the story on YouTube.
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #20894 on: March 07, 2018, 12:34:18 PM »
Rank top five Animal Crossing baes

I'll start

1. Deena <3 <3

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #20895 on: March 07, 2018, 12:34:37 PM »
Dude.. MMaRsu.. there have been some ridiculous bans on Resetera but you went into a conversation apparently either knowing nothing about the PUA scene the game is based on, or pretending not to.. you then did in fact defend the game and people who use PUA tactics.

They 100% are misogynists;  like blatant ones.. like write shit like "women are stupid and worse then men" literal misogyny into books, also literally suggesting rape....   You downplayed the hell out of that shit with what you said, whether purposeful or not.

Not to mention a whole bunch of PUAs from back in the day have become white nationalists...
^_^

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20896 on: March 07, 2018, 12:34:47 PM »
That's the point, it never goes anywhere, it never will. The main reason I hate this ilk (and the reason I usually hate certain groups of people) is because of their hypocrisy. They can't discuss with you because they wouldn't know how to debate to save their lives yet they still pretend to be more intelligent and virtuous than others usually by just spamming buzzwords and copy pasting talking points they learned from other distinguished mentally-challenged fellows.

For me it's not just their hypocrisy, it's desperately trying to pretend they're not hypocritical.  I don't actually have a problem with a little hypocrisy if you own that shit.  Like yeah I believe some things that might sometimes be at odds with each other, sue me.  You can be a little conservative and a little liberal, or believe something is generally bad but with some exceptions.  Humans are irrational and it's ok.  I'm not going to pretend I'm above all that.

People at Reset take philosophical stances that are impossible and untenable in the real world, just so that no hint of conflicting beliefs can be found in them.  That's what makes it so fun when they come into conflict with each other and they completely break down or tie themselves in knots.
Uncle

etiolate

« Reply #20897 on: March 07, 2018, 12:37:22 PM »
PUA tactics will probably get you some girls, but not the girls you want to get.  There's a certain amount of shallow self-loathing that must exist for hyper machismo stuff to work.

Himu

« Reply #20898 on: March 07, 2018, 12:37:52 PM »
Also I’m kind of over the do quests for this random villager thing. While what positives Witcher 3 has are good, it still has the basic gameplay loop of a wrpg. Still a solid game.
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #20899 on: March 07, 2018, 12:38:07 PM »
Green eyed Sonic > Black eyed Sonic >>>>>>>>>>> final Fantasy V >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Konami >>>>>>>>>>> Evilore

Tasty

« Reply #20900 on: March 07, 2018, 12:38:59 PM »
Rank top five Animal Crossing baes

I'll start

1. Deena <3 <3

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #20901 on: March 07, 2018, 12:40:04 PM »
Dude.. MMaRsu.. there have been some ridiculous bans on Resetera but you went into a conversation apparently either knowing nothing about the PUA scene the game is based on, or pretending not to.. you then did in fact defend the game and people who use PUA tactics.

They 100% are misogynists;  like blatant ones.. like write shit like "women are stupid and worse then men" literal misogyny into books, also literally suggesting rape....   You downplayed the hell out of that shit with what you said, whether purposeful or not.

You are 100% right, I have zero knowledge about the PUA scene. I'd like to see where I was actually being a misogynist, what specific post when I was defending women throughout all that thread.

What

Optimus

« Reply #20902 on: March 07, 2018, 12:45:16 PM »
PUA tactics will probably get you some girls, but not the girls you want to get.  There's a certain amount of shallow self-loathing that must exist for hyper machismo stuff to work.

That's also a myth in my experience, this shit has worked on some pretty fucking smart and interesting women and it's the reason I gave up on it. I wanted to be with them but I had to be that confident, positive and slightly authoritative douche and it was changing me. I fucking hate that guy.

thetylerrob

« Reply #20903 on: March 07, 2018, 12:46:34 PM »
They're called hood rats. That's why college towns are the best place for it. Also as an addendum my buddy stopped smashing hood rats and eventually settled down with a cool British chick because I was such a good influence on him.

etiolate

« Reply #20904 on: March 07, 2018, 12:48:05 PM »
If that stuff works then it would be tough not to form a negative opinion of women from it.  When you're doing it, you must know how much bullshit it is and seeing a women respond positively to it isn't going to fill you with respect for them.

Jansen

« Reply #20905 on: March 07, 2018, 12:54:47 PM »
It’s clearly not them, it’s ohviously me. So...

PROGRESS

thetylerrob

« Reply #20906 on: March 07, 2018, 12:58:12 PM »
If that stuff works then it would be tough not to form a negative opinion of women from it.  When you're doing it, you must know how much bullshit it is and seeing a women respond positively to it isn't going to fill you with respect for them.

How about form a negative opinion of the women it works on then if that's really how you feel?

It's not remotely full proof.. as evidenced by the fact that they tell you a million times you will definitely strike out, a lot.. playing the numbers game is part of the PUA shtick.

And their explanation for "why it works", which is where the negativity comes in, is pseudoscience at best.  There's other possible reasons behind "women are stupid, greedy, and simple minded" behind why any given individual chick might respond to the PUA tactics.  Some of course are just dumb greedy and simple minded.. but that's humanity, not "women."

Men are obviously better because we'll fuck anything that moves. That's just equality.  :pitbull

etiolate

« Reply #20907 on: March 07, 2018, 12:59:49 PM »

How about form a negative opinion of the women it works on then if that's really how you feel?

It's not remotely full proof.. as evidenced by the fact that they tell you a million times you will definitely strike out, a lot.. playing the numbers game is part of the PUA shtick.

And their explanation for "why it works", which is where the negativity comes in, is pseudoscience at best.  There's other possible reasons behind "women are stupid, greedy, and simple minded" behind why any given individual chick might respond to the PUA tactics.  Some of course are just dumb greedy and simple minded.. but that's humanity, not "women."

I am saying that repeated experiences of either A) rejection or B) Positive reinforcement of dishonest behavior will not lead to a healthy view of women or dating. It likely won't contain itself to just the women they interact with.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #20908 on: March 07, 2018, 01:22:21 PM »
On one hand, it's socially accepted to be rude and manipulative behavior. On the other hand, it gets you laid where as being like Messo(white knight) will put you on the psycho list. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #20910 on: March 07, 2018, 01:25:19 PM »
Also I’m kind of over the do quests for this random villager thing.

A N I M A L
C R O S S I N G

And Cindy I lurve having you here.
rub

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #20911 on: March 07, 2018, 01:27:23 PM »
On one hand, it's socially accepted to be rude and manipulative behavior. On the other hand, it gets you laid where as being like Messo(white knight) will put you on the psycho list. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mezzo fan hentai is like one jar of skin cream away from being Buffalo Bill

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #20913 on: March 07, 2018, 01:31:52 PM »
FYI the only reason I’m posting is to defend myself from being called mentally ill from James. What happened in Parkland is a tragedy. But the blaming of the NRA for the incident is illogical and completely ignoring of all the facts. The war the left has waged on guns since is also illogical. Their being scared of weapons that kill less than 400 people a year is pathetic. More and more people on the left demand gun bans. With more people on the left from politicians to constituents demanding gun control and bans on lawful citizens rather than employing checks and balances, I am forced to turn to people who fight for gun rights. That means unfortunately joining the NRA. I don’t like all of their rhetoric and their communication that isn’t Dom or Colion borders on distinguished mentally-challenged and makes gun owners look crazy. But the one thing they do is fight for gun rights and for that, in these times, when half of democrats think the 2nd Amendment should be repealed? When people call those who support the 2A child killers? You bet your ass I’m joining the NRA.

I’m hardly alone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5461765/NRA-sees-huge-surge-membership-Parkland.html
http://time.com/5176471/national-rifle-association-membership-florida-shooting/

As for why? This and Democratic lead Assasult Weapon Ban is a good start.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/02/cnn-town-hall-gun-control-debate-bias/

And I’m hardly an idiot. Though I definitely get some things wrong and in my pride often refuse to admit that I was wrong in any way. But my belief in the 2A is not dumb.

Disagree with me all you want but calling me mentally ill just because you disagree with me politically is precisely why the left is dog shit and why many of us have decided to leave the left.

Calling my county clerk to change me from D to R tomorrow. Hopefully for your sake your blue wave doesn’t turn into a blue puddle. Good luck on your awful gun control legislation.
Your issue isn't liberals or that you need guns. As legitimate as your fears may be, no gun will help you with the unfortunate realities you're dealing with inside.
I hate it when filler's right :goty
que

Bore Expert

FStop7

« Reply #20915 on: March 07, 2018, 01:53:14 PM »

Cindi redeemed.

Optimus

« Reply #20916 on: March 07, 2018, 02:02:06 PM »

Think of it this way, how many smart men you know who would definitely fall for the innocent helpless girl act? (or one of the other acts) I know a lot. We're dumb fucking animals and just because we have some sense of self-awareness, intelligence and logic it doesn't mean we're still not dumb fucking animals partly depending on our instincts. The sooner we accept that the better it'll be for us since these instincts are usually what bring us happiness. I don't have less respect for women or men for being the way they are because I have accepted our species for what it is.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 02:08:33 PM by Optimus »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #20917 on: March 07, 2018, 02:05:44 PM »
I know for a fact that some ResetEra members and mods read the bore.
I also know for a fact that Russian intelligence does post on ResetEra covertly and I have proof of this.

They also joined NeoGAF in significant numbers before the 2016 election to try and influence the members but left after the implosion to join REEEE instead.
🤴

Bore Expert

« Reply #20918 on: March 07, 2018, 02:18:12 PM »
I know for a fact that some ResetEra members and mods read the bore.
I also know for a fact that Russian intelligence does post on ResetEra covertly and I have proof of this.

They also joined NeoGAF in significant numbers before the 2016 election to try and influence the members but left after the implosion to join REEEE instead.

Dude, I looked into this thoroughly. I found no signs of any intelligence on Ree at all. None.
  :whatisthis :idont

tummyfat

« Reply #20919 on: March 07, 2018, 02:18:18 PM »
LionPride? More like лев гордость

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #20920 on: March 07, 2018, 02:19:06 PM »

Cindi redeemed.

2, 3 and Mania are alright.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20921 on: March 07, 2018, 02:27:06 PM »
That's why Cream insisted she wasn't a troll.  Trolls are just there to get a rise out of people.  Cream however has a very specific mission.
Uncle

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #20922 on: March 07, 2018, 02:27:56 PM »
Was Evilore's shower accusation just made up by Russians to gain control of Neogaf's userbase under a new site controlled entirely by them?

:thinking :thinking :thinking

etiolate

« Reply #20923 on: March 07, 2018, 02:32:51 PM »
I am saying that repeated experiences of either A) rejection or B) Positive reinforcement of dishonest behavior will not lead to a healthy view of women or dating. It likely won't contain itself to just the women they interact with.

Yes, we know this happens.. sooo...

You said it "would be tough not to";  which is a justification of how shallow men form these opinions, not just a pointless statement that it will happen.  We know it will happen because it does happen;  when ice gets hot it melts.

It's not justification. It's looking at how it works. We don't need to justify that it happens but recognize that it does and how it works. If the presumption is that all these men are already misogynists and go out to prey on women with PUA tactics then you need to figure out if that's true. Is the reality that they may be desperate men that try out PUA tactics and the practice of that stuff leads to losing respect for women(and probably disliking themselves for it on some level)? It's good to know the how, the sequence and the factors at play.

etiolate

« Reply #20924 on: March 07, 2018, 02:48:45 PM »
It's not justification. It's looking at how it works. We don't need to justify that it happens but recognize that it does and how it works. If the presumption is that all these men are already misogynists and go out to prey on women with PUA tactics then you need to figure out if that's true. Is the reality that they may be desperate men that try out PUA tactics and the practice of that stuff leads to losing respect for women(and probably disliking themselves for it on some level)? It's good to know the how, the sequence and the factors at play.

Right, and I also pointed out how easy it is to make that sequence illogical... I pointed it out multiple times and you ignored it multiple times.

It would be tough not to think you are a fucking asshole pain in the ass since you ignore the shit out of people's arguments;  not justifying the opinion that you are a fucking asshole just saying it happens.

Unless your argument is that these men are born misogynists then I don't know why you are arguing with me.  Of course you shouldn't generalize a group of people based on several experiences with a part of that group. However, people do it anyways and the repeated experiences will likely have an impact on their world view.

jorma

« Reply #20926 on: March 07, 2018, 02:52:02 PM »
Are you guys even talking about this dumb game anymore? Because the small bits of it i saw was nothing like that. It's just stupid cringy conversations that amounts to "don't worship the ground she walks on, she won't like that. Also don't compliment her dress by telling her how much you want to spray your semen all over it. She won't like that either."
If you need a fucking game to tell you things like this you aren't getting laid ever. Problem solved.

And if you aren't talking about the game then why are you even talking about this PUA shit to begin with?

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #20927 on: March 07, 2018, 02:53:34 PM »
LionPride? More like лев гордость

More like полезный идиот.

etiolate

« Reply #20928 on: March 07, 2018, 02:54:25 PM »
A lot of guys do need to be told not to worship the girl.  You see that habit all the time.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20929 on: March 07, 2018, 02:55:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-won%E2%80%99t-publish-%E2%80%98super-seducer%E2%80%99-pick-up-artist-game-after-all.27853/

Quote from: Kenzodielocke, post: 5276240, member: 2454
"I am just trying to kiss you and not fuck you in the ass or anything."

Actual quote from the game.

Wait...really?  Shit, gotta buy this now.
:neogaf
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #20930 on: March 07, 2018, 02:58:20 PM »

Men are obviously better because we'll fuck anything that moves. That's just equality.  :pitbull

Children move. PEDO CONFIRMED! :bolo

Tasty

« Reply #20931 on: March 07, 2018, 02:58:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-won%E2%80%99t-publish-%E2%80%98super-seducer%E2%80%99-pick-up-artist-game-after-all.27853/

Quote from: Kenzodielocke, post: 5276240, member: 2454
"I am just trying to kiss you and not fuck you in the ass or anything."

Actual quote from the game.

Wait...really?  Shit, gotta buy this now.
:neogaf

You haven't seen dunkey's vid??

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #20932 on: March 07, 2018, 03:00:27 PM »
I can't watch that video, more cringeworthy than Reera.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #20933 on: March 07, 2018, 03:01:23 PM »
There we go, one month.

Defending mysogyny and history of hostility.

This forum (ERA) is a fucking trashbag. Show me where I defended mysogyny .. Fucking LOL

:umad

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20935 on: March 07, 2018, 03:10:05 PM »
https://clips.twitch.tv/AgitatedAmazingHamRalpherZ
:rofl

"You like small dicks or what?"  :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20936 on: March 07, 2018, 03:13:13 PM »
ど助平

etiolate

« Reply #20937 on: March 07, 2018, 03:16:25 PM »
Got some cool pics tho

etiolate

« Reply #20938 on: March 07, 2018, 03:18:59 PM »
Russell Brand should sue this Seducer guy for copyright.

etiolate

« Reply #20939 on: March 07, 2018, 03:21:53 PM »
It would be tough not to is not the same as its impossible not to. You're talking in matters of should. I'm speaking about whether it can happen or not.