Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2146189 times)

remist

Catching up on the Benji drama: Benji did nothing wrong and I agree with him on the 12-hour flip-flop.

Link to relevant posts or a tldr post. I don't know if anything changed since I scaled back on posting, but Benji was absolutely one of the Bore's highlights. And he was compromised for what exactly?

The TL;DR: is that Cindi sided with Beefsoda on thinking Benji doxx'ed despite being here YEARS and knowing better. She done damn lost her mind, and Benji said so.

Relevant non-TL;DR posts:

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45102.msg2332707#msg2332707
:drudge http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45102.msg2332625#msg2332625 SUPER HOT FIRE POST HERE :drudge
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45102.msg2332637#msg2332637 <---Ted Damn Son = He Who Shall Not Be Named By Dis--IT'S LUCASARTS, KIDDO!
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45102.msg2332707#msg2332707
Wow this is absolute nonsense. The whole attempt to empathize with Besada's position falls flat on it's face when the patently false premise it rests on is that his accusations against the Bore and its users was a good faith but mistaken impression influenced by miscommunication and tinted by his own issues with doxing when we all know it was a straight up lie and he knew he was lying. He has admitted multiple times to lurking this forum, so he has enough information to know better and he has proven himself an inveterate liar, why would you give him the benefit of the doubt?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:05:58 PM by remist »

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Once again Ignore on Reset is the best thing ever.

I've not registered on there, but Ignore is something I have never used. I want to know what people are saying. I am actually interested in the views of people I disagree with.

I happily put Bish on ignore

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
If anything, H.I.V.E. seems to be the one that would be closest to doxxing folks, IMO and IMO he should stay gone. But I'm not Rumbler/Demi/et. al. so the decision isn't mine and he could just make another alt account.

Himu

I never said Besada was right or that Benji doxxed people but you guys are so up your ass looking for enemies that you have misconstrued my words because you're dumbasses.
IYKYK

Averon

Who were some of the more well-adjusted mods Evilore employed? Evilore was a terrible judge of character, so it isn't surprising he had nuts like Besada on staff.

thisismyusername

I never said Besada was right or that Benji doxxed people but you guys are so up your ass looking for enemies that you have misconstrued my words because you're dumbasses.

No, you said you could see where he was coming from. And while understandable, at the same time everyone is going ":confused " at that because you know it's completely wrong and Benji said so. That's all I'm going to say on it though. You know Benji doesn't doxx and saying to knock his posting style off is just ":confused " worthy because if it gets linked to KF, it's not Benji's fault.

But again: The target is painted on his back which he doesn't deserve, so I don't fault him for stopping on posting in here. #MissionAccomplished for you and Beefsoda, I guess?

Who were some of the more well-adjusted mods Evilore employed? Evilore was a terrible judge of character, so it isn't surprising he had nuts like Besada on staff.

Cyan, for one. I'd say EatChildren, but he was a short-tenure. I'd say Dragona (within reason) but I know a lot of folks would be against that, Red Scarlett would be one as well from the old team.

I dunno about Aeana, I never saw her actually moderate.

Duckroll is reasonable.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
No objections here if HIVE stays gone. There are plenty of other sites that will gladly have him. I have no taste for shit stirrers personally.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
What about your emails and resetghazi, crooked Cindi?

Rise

duckroll is good people

Himu

Here's the problem with your assumption: I was on the same list as Benji. I dno't think Benji is doxxing anyone. Just that I can see Besada's point after reading Kiwi Farms of the dangers we were dipping our toes into. I think posting private Discord chat logs is going into fucked up waters that this thread  ain't about. You can disagree with that, but you can't disagree with HIVE following the same line. If private discord chats are on the table, what else? Like I said, Kiwi Farms has a leaked discord chat log right now exposing a Reset mod, her photo, and all of her usernames (including Blizzard account which has access to her cc). I can just see Besada's point where we possibly, even unknowingly, give other sites ammo for information. That is all. I also implicate myself in this. You can disagree but don't twist words and say I think Besada was right and Benji doxxes people.
IYKYK

remist

I mean you claimed his perspective made sense and was legitimate, when it contained multiple falsehoods and was clearly in bad faith. You also accused benji of pruning through post histories and called him an autist.

Himu

I tried to PM shaka about this the other day but he's blocked me because he's a bitch ass mother fucker.
IYKYK

Himu

I mean you claimed his perspective made sense and was legitimate, when it contained multiple falsehoods and was clearly in bad faith. You also accused benji of pruning through post histories and called him an autist.

Saying someone's perspective makes sense does not mean they are right you dumb fuck. Also, we call all kinds of things autistic here. It was a joke. Suddenly jokes are now off limits? Benji took shit way too fucking personal and wouldn't calm down to let me explain my reasoning. Since when the FUCK do you care about people being called autistic?
IYKYK

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist

You engaged. That was stupid. Who's fault was that, girls?

Unzip

thisismyusername

I can just see Besada's point where we possibly, even unknowingly, give other sites ammo for information.

And again: That's not Benji's fault so going at him as proxy for Besada because those sites are the problem is :confused

If Besada and Disney-kiddo want to fight their harassers, you should point them to the actual sites that are harassing them than lashing out at Benji. :yeshrug All I'm saying. (God I wish I had that MAd Men hands up emote Esch had)

remist

Saying someone's perspective makes sense does not mean they are right you dumb fuck.
I'm saying what you did post doesnt hold up even if you never explicitly said he was right. Do you think Besada made the accusations in good faith and actually believed what he was posting?

Edit: Also I personally don't use autistic as a slur and I care about it because it was thrown at someone who doesnt deserve it in the defense of someone that doesnt deserve the defense.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:26:20 PM by remist »

Himu

I never said it was Benji's fault nor did I lash out at Benji. I just used him as an example because he's the most prolific with information gathering. I should have used myself as an example. The fault lies with me, but I sure as fuck didn't say anything was Benji's fault, and you have to ahve half a fucking brain to interpret my words as saying that.
IYKYK

Averon

If you want to go after doxxers, be my guess. But going after Kiwi Farms by proxy through Benji is stupid. Benji bears no responsibility on what places like KF does. Everything Benji posted here, as far as I know, was publicly available information anyone at KF can easily get themselves.

Himu

Why the fuck is this about Benji and not this thread in general, which was my point?

Newhalf outright gloated he posts on Kiwi  Farms for example.

My problem was about us and this thread, not Benji. Stop slurping Benji's dick to ignore my point this thread has crossed a line.
IYKYK

thisismyusername

If you want to go after doxer, be my guess. But going after KF by proxy through Benji is stupid. Benji bears no responsibility on what places like KF does.

And that's what I'm getting at. I don't think you're entirely wrong, Cindi. But at the same time using him (or you) as an example is dumb. Again: If you want to help Besada out, actually point him to the harassers that are harassing him. Arguing about it around here and throwing things at benji isn't productive in doing that.

And before you reply: No, I'm not blaming you entirely for the situation. But I do think you're missing what everyone is trying to tell you: It's not benji or anyone's fault here if other sites use those posts. It's on those sites.

My problem was about us and this thread, not Benji.

And we're telling you the problem is not us it's the people that take the stuff from us, hun. :doge

etiolate

You still haven't figured out that besada displaced actions by KF onto this thread and he only did that to displace his own bad behavior onto the bore. Two parties were acting really bad. This thread was acting a little crazy. You focused on the lesser of the three because one bad actor nudged in that direction.

Just mea culpa and peace.

Himu

Stop talking about Benji. I have apologized to him both pubic and privately. Your concentration on Benji is only done to take away responsibility of talking about the dangers of this thread. Benji isn't important. I could have very well used Hive, Newhalf, or all the people obsessed with Bobby, or myself calling mods pedophile defenders.

Oh so you "see my point" now, huh? Funny.
IYKYK

Himu

ANyways, if you still think this is about Benji, you're a fucking dumbass. Keep bitching about Re I guess.
IYKYK

etiolate

Nobody cares anymore. You were wrong. Don't do that nonsense. Move on.

Rank franchises that have been dead for over a decade

Metroid > Final Fantasy > Resident Evil > Tomb Raider

samfish

• Cereal mispeller

You shouldn’t have sympathized with Besada at that moment, that’s what it comes down to. There is an appropriate time and place for everything. Besada was apparently legitimately doxxing people, it sounds like. I can’t fault you or anybody else for displaying empathy and I get that forum warz are ridiculous. However, there are honestly times when even if you have empathy, you keep your mouth shut. Such as when the person you’re displaying empathy towards is actively trying to destroy someone else who you jolly well know did nothing wrong.

Other M was good.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.

Seriously, I've been gone all day and apparently the old thread is back and there's now new drama  ???

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Ignore this thread and you will enjoy this forum a lot more.
:rejoice
ど助平

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Other M’s gameplay was alright. It’s storytelling was a masterpiece.

remist

Other M was good.
:hhh

etiolate

Other M was good.

This is a crazier take than the entire novid oeuvre.

thisismyusername

https://i.giphy.com/media/gngO1gmBhS9na/giphy.gif

Seriously, I've been gone all day and apparently the old thread is back and there's now new drama  ???

Don't worry, it's all stupid shit.

Rise

(Image removed from quote.)

same as the old drama  :doge

literally

Other M was good.

No, it was complete trash.
That’s a bad opinion and you should stop having it. But even discounting that Samus Returns is good so etioate is completely wrong about “dead franchises for over a decade.”  Tomb Raider? Resident Evil?  :doge

etiolate

Other M was so bad that Wayforward became a step up.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Tomb Raider died when they shrank Lara’s tits from the size of basketballs to like a b-cup

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Demi is playing Knack 2.
serge

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Demi is playing Knack 2.

The biggest travesty so far in this whole sordid affair.
dog

Tomb Raider died when they shrank Lara’s tits from the size of basketballs to like a b-cup
Hot take: The two reboot games are the only good ones. (They do not stand up years later.) Laura aping Uncharted > Uncharted aping Laura.

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
Without context.

Without context.

distinguished black fellows.
:{]

etiolate

Lara Croft and Guardian of Light is removed from consideration due to its championing by a certain persona with many fetishes and charges associated with them.

TVC15

Demi is playing Knack 2.

The biggest travesty so far in this whole sordid affair.

He has 15% of the trophies. Should I continue doxxing?
serge

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
wow uh cindi drama again well I know you guys were enjoying that but hold on

OHHHHH SHIT WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULAR BROADCASTING FOR THIS GUY DANCING IN HIS UNDERWEAR, LOOK OUT LADIES
  :drudge :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :drudge

:drudge :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :drudge
每天生气

thisismyusername

Wow, that took you 15 or so minutes to find and make a post about when everyone already dropped it?

You should've done 50 Hitler as a shitpost instead.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
A+++ thread, would read again.  8)

Marhunchy

Halo
Diablo
Devil May Cry
MGS

Marhunchy

I'm dumb

thisismyusername

Hot take: The two reboot games are the only good ones. (They do not stand up years later.) Laura aping Uncharted > Uncharted aping Laura.

Here's a real hot take: Chloe Frasier is a better Lara Croft than Lara Croft ever was.

:yungturks Woah now, let's not say things we'll regret.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Plok>Rayman>any other platformers where you throw your arms and legs at enemies.

I actually agree. But Lara herself is so fucking boring in the games.
That is true. But agreeing with me is probably a bad idea. My opinions are probably absolute crap because
spoiler (click to show/hide)
I really do like Other M. A bad Metroid game is still a halfway decent game.
[close]

etiolate

Plok>Rayman>any other platformers where you throw your arms and legs at enemies.

Surely the FIFA series belongs somewhere in there.

TVC15

Joe & Mac > Mario franchise
serge

thisismyusername

Metroidvania-Metroids > Mario 3 > Mario 2 > Mario 1 > Zelda series > Metroid-nonMetroidvania-series > Animal Crossing

etiolate

Joe & Mac > Mario franchise

You're talking about a slashfic you wrote, aren't you?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
chutes n ladders >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all videogames ever

thisismyusername

chutes n ladders >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all videogames ever

Oh we're going there?

Chess > Checkers > Candy Land > Chutes n Ladders > YuGiOh

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Etoilet got the thread back on track. Hooray for etoilet!
[close]

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Southern women calling you daddy during sex>>>>>>>>>>>> everything ever

TVC15

Dark Souls 3 = jill of the Jungle
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Etoilet got the thread back on track. Hooray for etoilet!
[close]
:rejoice :rejoice :rejoice :smug