Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174172 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #3600 on: November 20, 2017, 07:53:49 PM »
Yeah, how dare these broads be groped, it's time for men to finally speak out on how they are actually the victims after all
No you dipshit. People need to distinguish between a sexual predator and someone like Al Franken playing a silly joke. If he took his dick out and had it on her chin while she was sleeping, ok that would be fucked up. But that's not the case is it? Yet, we get calls for his resignation. It's absurd.

Jeremy Piven immediately denied all allegations, took a polygraph, and has held his ground. So unless an accuser has some shred of proof, sorry, move on. 

Unfortunately all of my borderline "metoo" stories were done by men.

I guess a girl at work unexpectedly gave me a shoulder massage.  It was weird but it felt good so I went with it.  Another girl once pinched my butt, but I liked that too.
And that's the difference. Small things like that guys just brush it off, they laugh at it. If a female flat out says DON't FUCKING DO THAT and the guy continues to do it then there's grounds.

But some women coming out and saying "yeah, uhh we did a skit and ya know what thinking about it 10 years ago i wasn't that comfortable with it" fucking please  ::)

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #3601 on: November 20, 2017, 08:05:28 PM »
I can't remember a job I had where I wouldn't be fired for grabbing someone's ass in public while working. :doge
vin

Himu

« Reply #3602 on: November 20, 2017, 08:07:01 PM »
Where are all the jobs where men can sexually harass guilt free?! This is a clear feminist influence and it has to stop! :stop
IYKYK

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3603 on: November 20, 2017, 08:07:08 PM »
Jeremy Piven was where we drew the line. Women had finally gone too far.

Looking back years later, survivors would say they should have known that was the turning point. Attacking a hero, a leader, a strategist, like Jeremy Piven was a battle that women could never win. Their war had far outrun the supply lines and this was their Stalingrad.

agrajag

« Reply #3604 on: November 20, 2017, 08:08:56 PM »
Where are all the jobs where men can sexually harass guilt free?! This is a clear feminist influence and it has to stop! :stop

Restaurant industry, but you can only harass other guys.

Polyh3dron

« Reply #3605 on: November 20, 2017, 08:10:08 PM »
I can't remember a job I had where I wouldn't be fired for grabbing someone's ass in public while working. :doge
this is about people in positions of power using that power to continuously get away with the type of thing that would get you instafired at the jobs you're thinking about here.

Novid

« Reply #3606 on: November 20, 2017, 08:10:50 PM »
I would blame the Vatican 2 bullshit but then again...

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #3607 on: November 20, 2017, 08:12:54 PM »
this is about people in positions of power using that power to continuously get away with the type of thing that would get you instafired at the jobs you're thinking about here.
My post was about assimilate handwaving behavior that would get most people fired.
vin

Himu

« Reply #3608 on: November 20, 2017, 08:15:17 PM »

:lol A rad trad?! Why am I not surprised?! :lol
IYKYK

kingv

« Reply #3609 on: November 20, 2017, 08:15:49 PM »
:beli
why you being so churlish Cyndi dear. Your futaness is too weak. Try harder like them gurls on insta who at least dont give a fuck about ninjas like me.

Ninjas always kun real quick for some pussy.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3610 on: November 20, 2017, 08:22:44 PM »
Entourage season 9.

“Vince, movie’s off! Ari got blacklisted for groping chicks!”
“Vince, movie’s back on! Ari passed a polygraph. It’s all good now!”
“Vince, movie’s off again! Nobody bought the polygraph test!”
serge

Boredfrom

« Reply #3611 on: November 20, 2017, 08:29:43 PM »
Yeah, how dare these broads be groped, it's time for men to finally speak out on how they are actually the victims after all
No you dipshit. People need to distinguish between a sexual predator and someone like Al Franken playing a silly joke. If he took his dick out and had it on her chin while she was sleeping, ok that would be fucked up. But that's not the case is it? Yet, we get calls for his resignation. It's absurd.

Jeremy Piven immediately denied all allegations, took a polygraph, and has held his ground. So unless an accuser has some shred of proof, sorry, move on. 

Unfortunately all of my borderline "metoo" stories were done by men.

I guess a girl at work unexpectedly gave me a shoulder massage.  It was weird but it felt good so I went with it.  Another girl once pinched my butt, but I liked that too.
And that's the difference. Small things like that guys just brush it off, they laugh at it. If a female flat out says DON't FUCKING DO THAT and the guy continues to do it then there's grounds.

But some women coming out and saying "yeah, uhh we did a skit and ya know what thinking about it 10 years ago i wasn't that comfortable with it" fucking please  ::)

Again dude, you are the first one to paint with a broad brush this stuff here. You were saying charming stuff like "this stuff would lead to women no having jobs".

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #3612 on: November 20, 2017, 08:30:57 PM »
It's time for every dude that has ever been hit on weird by some broad, or had a girls ass rub up on them without consent first, come out and start putting these bitches on blast.

This is getting borderline ridiculous.
can always count on assinine to come through with the misogyny
每天生气

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3613 on: November 20, 2017, 08:32:42 PM »
WTF. Fiction is a RisottoEra mod now.

She's been a mod for at least a week already, I should start my own announcements so you guys can get news on time
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:37:13 PM by Transhuman »

Trurl

« Reply #3614 on: November 20, 2017, 08:35:37 PM »
Filler only likes stuff to tell people that they made a shit post, right?

Novid

« Reply #3615 on: November 20, 2017, 08:40:34 PM »

:lol A rad trad?! Why am I not surprised?! :lol
Yeah, but there are some quirks to my rad trad.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3616 on: November 20, 2017, 08:50:23 PM »
decide that maybe it's time I see if Peter Cetera's gaming side is anything worth reading
Pop open the gaming forum and see "Gaming Disappointments of 2017" thread and think "Hrm..might be interesting."
Open up the thread and see a bunch of posts about Breath of the wild.
Close that tab.
No need for further investigation.
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3617 on: November 20, 2017, 08:51:20 PM »
WTF. Fiction is a RisottoEra mod now.

She's been a mod for at least a week already, I should start my own announcements so you guys can get news on time
:donot
I think we're ok. E-peen points only count on the site  you're a mod on and don't carry over elsewhere.
que

agrajag

« Reply #3618 on: November 20, 2017, 08:53:17 PM »
decide that maybe it's time I see if Peter Cetera's gaming side is anything worth reading
Pop open the gaming forum and see "Gaming Disappointments of 2017" thread and think "Hrm..might be interesting."
Open up the thread and see a bunch of posts about Breath of the wild.
Close that tab.
No need for further investigation.

What's the opposite of disappointment? Zelda was my appointment.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3619 on: November 20, 2017, 08:55:09 PM »
Some of you are really fucking dense. I don't know if it's on purpose or not but it gets borderline Reset in here (actually not surprising since we have many reset defenders in here that tend to pop up at specific times)

"Getting fired from a normal job"

The entertainment industry is not a "normal job". Being a comedian, making jokes constantly, doing gags, is a bit different than joe shmo playing a gag on a fellow female coworker in the accounting department lol. I find it amazing even after Leeann Tweedens hypocrisy is exposed, with her rubbing her ass on a country music singers leg people still want to scream "believe women" no matter who they are, what credibility they hold, and if they even have any smidgen of proof. 

Some of you would have been marching with Jesse Jackson during that Duke Lacross team allegation even before any real investigation.   :snoop

Novid

« Reply #3620 on: November 20, 2017, 08:57:27 PM »
Some of you are really fucking dense. I don't know if it's on purpose or not but it gets borderline Reset in here.

"Getting fired from a normal job"

The entertainment industry is not a "normal job". Being a comedian, making jokes constantly, doing gags, is a bit different than joe shmo playing a gag on a fellow female coworker in the accounting department lol. I find it amazing even after Leeann Tweedens hypocrisy is exposed, with her rubbing her ass on a country music singers leg people still want to scream "believe women" no matter who they are, what credibility they hold, and if they even have any smidgen of proof. 

Some of you would have been marching with Jesse Jackson during that Duke Lacross team allegation even before any real investigation. lol

I got two words for folks that believe women without trust but verification:

They are:

Novid

« Reply #3621 on: November 20, 2017, 08:58:48 PM »
Charlie Rose MY BROTHAS?
CHARLIE ROSE?

Yall pushin it.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #3622 on: November 20, 2017, 09:03:57 PM »
I mean, I don't think the bore is a problem site. But we have the perception of a problem site, and clearly this is the thread to lurk. I'm not sure why that'd be shocking.

I think a lot of it is because this thread did a lot of the mods' work at GAF. Problematic links get posted in this thread pretty quickly.
rub

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3623 on: November 20, 2017, 09:04:16 PM »
It's downright comical.

Why aren't we seeing an enormous amount of women coming out against "rap" stars? Hmm, i wonder if it's because no one would give a flying fuck. No one would get fired, no one would lose record sales. It'd be completely POINTLESS. Just like many on reset flat out ignore the contradiction in listening to musicians that continuously call their girls fucking whores and do nothing but objectify them in Every.Single.Song lol.

And media would give 2 shits, and so small transgressions such as "he had his hands close to my buttocks during a photo op" would be laughed at. Go after the Harvey Weinsteins and Kevin Spaceys but don't blur the fucking line between sexual predator and a bad joke.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3624 on: November 20, 2017, 09:06:18 PM »
It's downright comical.

Why aren't we seeing an enormous amount of women coming out against "rap" stars? Hmm, i wonder if it's because no one would give a flying fuck. No one would get fired, no one would lose record sales. It'd be completely POINTLESS. Just like many on reset flat out ignore the contradiction in listening to musicians that continuously call their girls fucking whores lol.

And media would give 2 shits, and so small transgressions such as "he had his hands close to my buttocks during a photo op" would be laughed at. Go after the Harvey Weinsteins and Kevin Spaceys but don't blur the fucking line between sexual predator and a bad joke.
que

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3625 on: November 20, 2017, 09:07:45 PM »
It's downright comical.

Why aren't we seeing an enormous amount of women coming out against "rap" stars? Hmm, i wonder if it's because no one would give a flying fuck. No one would get fired, no one would lose record sales. It'd be completely POINTLESS. Just like many on reset flat out ignore the contradiction in listening to musicians that continuously call their girls fucking whores lol.

(Image removed from quote.)

Yeah, look what it took- A video of a then 15 year old girl peeing on him going viral. Yet, he managed to bounce back from that :rofl :duh

agrajag

« Reply #3626 on: November 20, 2017, 09:09:11 PM »
It's downright comical.

He literally had to piss on some girls for anyone to even take notice. And Chris Brown's been forgiven by everyone despite assaulting a woman.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #3627 on: November 20, 2017, 09:09:17 PM »
It's downright comical.

Yeah, look what it took- A video of a then 15 year old girl peeing on him going viral. Yet, he managed to bounce back from that :rofl :duh

now do something about jews
rub

Himu

« Reply #3628 on: November 20, 2017, 09:15:44 PM »
lol the above is why reset mods read this thread and thank god they do
IYKYK

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #3629 on: November 20, 2017, 09:18:20 PM »
Why yes, The Women and The Blacks have been getting away with too much shit as of late.
bent

agrajag

« Reply #3630 on: November 20, 2017, 09:18:36 PM »
 :derp

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3631 on: November 20, 2017, 09:19:51 PM »
Yeah, look what it took- A video of a then 15 year old girl peeing on him going viral

Dude this is FALSE.. do not play R Kelly like that man, making up stories.

He was the one doing the pissing.
Yeah my memory is murky, he peed on her. haha

Cindi- i hope you aren't going to out any of your clients. Maybe start a thread about your current job prospects. Let's see how accepting of it they are :journo

Why yes, The Women and The Blacks have been getting away with too much shit as of late.
Heyyyy reseterrrr now tell us all how this is just a dog whistle with hidden racist bigot undertones.   :cop

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #3632 on: November 20, 2017, 09:23:12 PM »
Heyyyy reseterrrr now tell us all how this is just a dog whistle with hidden racist bigot undertones.   :cop

nah youre just a dipshit :trumps
bent

Himu

« Reply #3633 on: November 20, 2017, 09:23:58 PM »
Yeah, look what it took- A video of a then 15 year old girl peeing on him going viral

Dude this is FALSE.. do not play R Kelly like that man, making up stories.

He was the one doing the pissing.
Yeah my memory is murky, he peed on her.

Cindi- i hope you aren't going to out any of your clients. Maybe start a thread about your current job prospects. Let's see how accepting of it they are :journo

Eh?

I'm not sure the folks at Reset are interested in a subject that deep nor do they care.
IYKYK

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3634 on: November 20, 2017, 09:25:56 PM »

nah youre just a dipshit

Person on the internet offended that someone else questions the validity of frivolous accusations.

Meanwhile Roy Moore will win Alabama senate seat  :duh

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3635 on: November 20, 2017, 09:26:50 PM »
If it was up to me, no-one would piss on anyone, but does anyone listen to me, no.

agrajag

« Reply #3636 on: November 20, 2017, 09:28:13 PM »
If it was up to me, no-one would piss on anyone, but does anyone listen to me, no.

Kink shamer  :ufup

edit:

also, you can't take away our schadenfreude of Amir0x getting rained on

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #3637 on: November 20, 2017, 09:28:29 PM »

nah youre just a dipshit

Person on the internet offended

:heh
bent

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3638 on: November 20, 2017, 09:33:19 PM »
Kink shamer

You have to sacrifice the few (people who want to be pissed on) to save the many (people who don't want to be pissed on).

agrajag

« Reply #3639 on: November 20, 2017, 09:35:03 PM »
Kink shamer

You have to sacrifice the few (people who want to be pissed on) to save the many (people who don't want to be pissed on).

how many people are realistically getting pissed on against their will?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3640 on: November 20, 2017, 09:39:00 PM »
We'll never know because the victims are too afraid of getting pissed on again to speak up.

agrajag

« Reply #3641 on: November 20, 2017, 09:40:10 PM »
Keep fighting the good fight, Transhuman.

benjipwns

« Reply #3642 on: November 20, 2017, 09:43:44 PM »
Some of you would have been marching with Jesse Jackson during that Duke Lacross team allegation even before any real investigation.   :snoop
marching :donot

spoiler (click to show/hide)
with minorities  :donot :donot
[close]

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3643 on: November 20, 2017, 09:56:01 PM »
backing up words with effort  :donot

thetylerrob

« Reply #3644 on: November 20, 2017, 10:15:18 PM »
Lurking and Slacktivism   :ohyeah

benjipwns

« Reply #3645 on: November 20, 2017, 10:27:52 PM »
Lurking and Slacktivism   :ohyeah
USER WAS WARNED FOR USING TRANSPHOBIC AND EXCLUSIONARY COLORS SUGGESTING RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY

agrajag

« Reply #3646 on: November 20, 2017, 10:29:26 PM »
don't forget digital mixed face  :ohyou

benjipwns

« Reply #3647 on: November 20, 2017, 10:39:50 PM »
USER WAS WARNED FOR BACKSEAT MODERATING

benjipwns

« Reply #3648 on: November 20, 2017, 10:39:57 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #3649 on: November 20, 2017, 10:42:44 PM »
yo, why it gotta be backseat moderating :confused :thinking

kingv

« Reply #3650 on: November 20, 2017, 10:42:59 PM »
Kink shamer

Moment when you realize that yellow around Jesus head isn’t a Halo. :nintendo

Edit: also don’t remember fiction from GAF at all. My default for a resetti mod is assuming they are sko low effort non binary trans person that finds it really problematic when cis dudes don’t want to get pegged by their girlfriend.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:51:45 PM by kingv »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3651 on: November 20, 2017, 10:44:42 PM »
Accused via PM of hating women and being sexist. Already off to a great start with this new forum.

By who, in response to what, and show the pm

Daddy need details

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3652 on: November 20, 2017, 10:47:04 PM »
You don't bust in to a room and say "the craziest thing just happened" and then just quietly leave.

benjipwns

« Reply #3653 on: November 20, 2017, 10:49:59 PM »
Accused via PM of hating women and being sexist. Already off to a great start with this new forum.
Jack/Peter just wishes people would stop smearing Hillary Clinton, he wants to move on, not that we should ever move on from crimes against the most qualified human to ever exist but we should move on from not agreeing.

Verrit Authentication Code: 041985494

benjipwns

« Reply #3654 on: November 20, 2017, 10:56:07 PM »
It's downright comical.

now do something about jews
Earth, Hitler, 1938.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3655 on: November 20, 2017, 11:00:19 PM »
It's downright comical.

Oh, I like that one!
:rkelly
ど助平

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3656 on: November 20, 2017, 11:05:51 PM »
It was someone from the wrestling community and it was because I said that a female wrestler was popular because she is attractive and has pseudo-indie cred. They told  me that if I continued to make “dishonest” posts, that I would be reported.

I am not going to name them because I’m sure that’ll piss them off more. Which is what I want now.

I thought all wrastling fans were racist sexist bigots?  :yeshrug

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3657 on: November 20, 2017, 11:10:55 PM »
It was someone from the wrestling community and it was because I said that a female wrestler was popular because she is attractive and has pseudo-indie cred. They told  me that if I continued to make “dishonest” posts, that I would be reported.

I am not going to name them because I’m sure that’ll piss them off more. Which is what I want now.

Tell them to report you. Then when you get no warning you can say "nice try".

kingv

« Reply #3658 on: November 20, 2017, 11:11:30 PM »
Easy enough. It was excelsiorlef

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3659 on: November 20, 2017, 11:13:39 PM »
I tried finding the post in question but reading people talk about wrestling is slightly more boring than wrestling, if such a thing is possible