Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174512 times)

agrajag

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #5160 on: November 30, 2017, 12:38:11 AM »
Hansel and possibly his sister (no doxx) is on Rice.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #5161 on: November 30, 2017, 12:38:39 AM »
 :thinking isn't kiwifarms codeword for thebore?

Jansen

« Reply #5162 on: November 30, 2017, 12:39:07 AM »
rice people? THAT'S RACIST

agrajag

« Reply #5163 on: November 30, 2017, 12:40:05 AM »
Against Italians?

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5164 on: November 30, 2017, 12:40:29 AM »
This is wrong.
ok, it was one person, and then it was Cindi.
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5165 on: November 30, 2017, 12:41:41 AM »
This is wrong.
Both the cookie monster and the former neogaf janitor pulled the same shit and they were quite serious. Then Cindi came in with the hottest of takes.

agrajag

« Reply #5166 on: November 30, 2017, 12:44:03 AM »
The unholy cabal of Besada, Bobby Roberts, Hansel and Cindi Mayweather conspired to bring down the Bore.

:win

shosta

« Reply #5167 on: November 30, 2017, 12:45:00 AM »
This is wrong.
Both the cookie monster and the former neogaf janitor pulled the same shit and they were quite serious. Then Cindi came in with the hottest of takes.
Then it was two people. But saying there were "allegations" is really an exaggeration when it was at most two hysterical people.
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #5168 on: November 30, 2017, 12:48:17 AM »
Well, that's a really odd hill you chose to die on, Dima.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #5169 on: November 30, 2017, 01:14:38 AM »
He was the same delicate flower who left because people made fun of dudes playing guitars at parties. A dude who actually believed poligaf and nbagaf were the pinnacle of posting excellence.

In short, an educated imbecile.

Wait, Glenn was Jack?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5170 on: November 30, 2017, 01:20:22 AM »
This is wrong.
Then it was two people. But saying there were "allegations" is really an exaggeration when it was at most two hysterical people.
It was garbage to start with, but unfortunately some people here took it seriously. Also the blacklisting campaign the former forum janitor went on reached a point where moderators on an unrelated forum needed to make a statement and on our very own forum word censors needed to be put in place. There was a private discord where people were campaigning to get people from this forum excluded for rice because this is a 'hate site' as well. It wasnt as much of a nothingburger as you make it out to be (in terms of actions taken vs what it actually was), it should have been, but it wasnt.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 01:25:47 AM by Momo »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5171 on: November 30, 2017, 01:25:22 AM »
every second post the formatting gets fucked up for me, either random size tags or some other bullshit. demi pls.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #5172 on: November 30, 2017, 01:48:20 AM »
speaking of Jack, does y2kev post on reset?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0

shosta

« Reply #5174 on: November 30, 2017, 03:08:09 AM »
Shouldn't it have been cheese pizza?
每天生气

« Reply #5175 on: November 30, 2017, 03:23:07 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/xenoblade-chronicles-2-preview-embargo-up-impressions.6229/page-131#post-1529669

I couldnt parody this if I tried.

GAF/REEE's love for Jason Schreier is hilarious given the fact he has a history of posts on gamefaqs that'd be used to hang anyone who disagreed with them

blaze

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #5177 on: November 30, 2017, 04:07:20 AM »
Quote from: Duckroll
This is bullshit and if this is how ResetEra is going to define spoiler culture and be oversensitive to everything making discussing fun promotion stuff impossible then you might as well delete my account.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1550986/
sigh

shosta

« Reply #5178 on: November 30, 2017, 04:24:21 AM »
Lol what an absolute dramaqueen
每天生气

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #5179 on: November 30, 2017, 05:03:52 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-have-an-avatar-without-a-face.8814/

Alright, who narc'd, fess up.

A pizza slice huh. Is Cream John Podesta? :thinking

https://www.resetera.com/threads/xenoblade-chronicles-2-preview-embargo-up-impressions.6229/page-131#post-1529669

I couldnt parody this if I tried.

GAF/REEE's love for Jason Schreier is hilarious given the fact he has a history of posts on gamefaqs that'd be used to hang anyone who disagreed with them

ThePhantomBlot

« Reply #5180 on: November 30, 2017, 05:09:24 AM »
speaking of Jack, does y2kev post on reset?

(Image removed from quote.)
He does, I saw him posting in the Yooka-Laylee Switch release date thread the other day.

RE: duckroll-

It’s a shame that there’s no “Bye Felicia” emoji here on the Bore. :fbm
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Kurt Russell

« Reply #5181 on: November 30, 2017, 05:55:25 AM »

woke

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5182 on: November 30, 2017, 06:19:41 AM »

I mean, he's not wrong. I wouldn't be surprised Era did go a step further to appease the cretins for whom everything is a spoiler.
Asking for account deletion is hilarious though.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5183 on: November 30, 2017, 06:36:41 AM »
No it's not exciting now. It'll probably come back little by little while playing but now in my head I'm just thinking : "Ok she's here at some point... waiting... waiting, until she appears, there she is... as expected".
(...)
But I'll just stop. My mistake for thinking it was safe.

And btw, thanks for spoiling me that she's even having a side story. Even better...

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1550401

They decided you could just put whatever you want in titles, so let's say they're right and let them be happy.

I reported the thread. We'll see if there's any trace of moderation on this new forum. If not, that's the last day I spent here.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1550840/

:crybaby
ὕβρις

Himu

« Reply #5184 on: November 30, 2017, 06:54:23 AM »

I mean, he's not wrong. I wouldn't be surprised Era did go a step further to appease the cretins for whom everything is a spoiler.
Asking for account deletion is hilarious though.

Uhhh no it's not over dramatic if you know duck. His troll thread was closed earlier too. Duck likes having lighthearted troll banter. He always has. And a big part of that banter is laughing, almost at an MST3K level, at official game statements and taking the piss. You should have saw us when it was revealed Hojo was revived and the bad guy in Dirge of Cerberus. Duck likes to let loose and have fun. It's part of his modus operandi and the way he ticks. If duck can't have fun because people deem the content he posts off topic, spam, or offensive on part of being able to not be spoiled by an official tweet, then why stick around? He literally can't post the way he likes and he can't be himself.

Duck is just being real.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:58:56 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5185 on: November 30, 2017, 07:13:24 AM »
I was half expecting you telling me he was taking the piss at the guy who says he'll never post again if a mod doesn't restore his spoiler virginity, which would make more sense.

Asking for account deletion is being petulant, a drama queen and a bit pretentious even (he's not a nobody but does he think the Era team cares enough of him leaving to be strong armed in their policy ?).
Normal people would just stop going there if they had irredeemable issues about stuff they care about.
ὕβρις

Himu

« Reply #5186 on: November 30, 2017, 07:14:21 AM »
:idont
IYKYK

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5187 on: November 30, 2017, 07:19:57 AM »

Wow, are we doing this right now ? If drive by posts with only a smiley are allowed here, I'll literally gonna mail the FCC to IP block TheBore from my devices.
 :bolo

Edit : duckroll created another thread since the first one was closed. Now, that, that's funny. :lol
ὕβρις

Himu

« Reply #5188 on: November 30, 2017, 07:25:23 AM »
:lol
IYKYK

Kurt Russell

« Reply #5189 on: November 30, 2017, 07:38:19 AM »
No, it was ONE person who made the allegations and jokingly said that there was a hate machine on the bore targeting them.

Complete bullshit. There's a hate machine on the bore targeting everyone.
woke

Rocky

« Reply #5190 on: November 30, 2017, 07:44:44 AM »

Now that's pretty ironic.  Many on bore and other sites feel that the people on Reset and GAF are the most disgusting excuses for humanity.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5191 on: November 30, 2017, 07:47:53 AM »
That's a weird hill to want to die on

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1552226/

Dude spoiler :maf
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5192 on: November 30, 2017, 07:51:59 AM »

Quote from: Cream
Slightly possibly almost NSFW? hopefully not if is will remove

Not surprised. Just disappointed.

:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

"Slightly possibly almost NSFW"...?
 :gurl
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5193 on: November 30, 2017, 07:53:26 AM »

Wow, are we doing this right now ? If drive by posts with only a smiley are allowed here, I'll literally gonna mail the FCC to IP block TheBore from my devices.

Edit : duckroll created another thread since the first one was closed. Now, that, that's funny. :lol

Why the hell was the original thread closed?  "It ran its course?"  What the fuck?  :lol 
OMG SPOILERS ON A CAMEO CHARACTER APPEARANCE WHO IS THERE AS A LITTLE EASTER EGG AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY FUCK FUCK THIS GAME HAS BEEN RUINED I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS LUCK WHAT AM I TO DO WILL CANCEL PRE-ORDER ASAP FUCK U FOR RUINING MAI LAIFU WITH MAI WAIFU~ THIS GAME WAS GOING TO BE MY EVERYTHING AND NOW I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW FRIDAY WILL GO THAT'S IT IT'S ALL OVER I'M GOING TO HAVE TO BUY SKYRIM NOW DO U SEE WHAT U HAVE DONE DO U SEE THIS TRAVESTY THIS HORROR THE WORLD HAS BEEN RUINED GOOD JOB RESETERA THX FOR FUCKING WITH MY VERY SOUL DEEP DOWN TO THE CORE AND THEN YOU REMOVE CREAMS AVATAR ON TOP OF THAT THX GESTAPO FOR DESTROYING THE LAST BASTION OF FREEDOM LEFT ON THIS EARTH
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 07:58:32 AM by Dosukebe »
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5194 on: November 30, 2017, 08:08:06 AM »

Why the hell was the original thread closed?  "It ran its course?"  What the fuck?  :lol 
OMG SPOILERS ON A CAMEO CHARACTER APPEARANCE WHO IS THERE AS A LITTLE EASTER EGG AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY FUCK FUCK THIS GAME HAS BEEN RUINED I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS LUCK WHAT AM I TO DO WILL CANCEL PRE-ORDER ASAP FUCK U FOR RUINING MAI LAIFU WITH MAI WAIFU~ THIS GAME WAS GOING TO BE MY EVERYTHING AND NOW I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW FRIDAY WILL GO THAT'S IT IT'S ALL OVER I'M GOING TO HAVE TO BUY SKYRIM NOW DO U SEE WHAT U HAVE DONE DO U SEE THIS TRAVESTY THIS HORROR THE WORLD HAS BEEN RUINED GOOD JOB RESETERA THX FOR FUCKING WITH MY VERY SOUL DEEP DOWN TO THE CORE AND THEN YOU REMOVE CREAMS AVATAR ON TOP OF THAT THX GESTAPO FOR DESTROYING THE LAST BASTION OF FREEDOM LEFT ON THIS EARTH

Thread "was derailed". Probably less effort to let duckroll make a new one and insisting from the start not to shit it up with spoiler debates than to course correct the other one I guess.
ὕβρις

kingv

« Reply #5195 on: November 30, 2017, 08:15:29 AM »
The guy played guitar at parties. 'nuff said.

:holeup

I think he had a song called my savior, Hillary.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #5196 on: November 30, 2017, 08:31:00 AM »
 :drudge :drudge :drudge
              Amber Creeper Alert
 :drudge :drudge :drudge

I have it on good authority that a certain games journalist who's a minor weeb-celeb on Reeeeeee is about to get #MeToo'd. The Facebook post I saw is no longer in place (and the account appears to have gone when I search for it - not sure what's up there) but apparently it's been grabbed and is going to get posted with evidence that they *were* aware of Evilore's sketchy past with the opposite sex, in contradiction to their protestations.

Welcome to the club. Which club? This club --> :takei
woke

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #5197 on: November 30, 2017, 08:37:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1555117/

People laughed at me when I predicted a 77 on metacritic....
This is a bit of an embarrassing post TBH. You didn't provide any basis for your claim even when I specifically asked you for it and now when you're proven wrong you come in with an "I told ya so!".....?

Are you arguing in good faith here or not?

oh shit the big guns
Uncle

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5198 on: November 30, 2017, 08:37:27 AM »
The guy played guitar at parties. 'nuff said.

:holeup

I think he had a song called my savior, Hillary.

ὕβρις

daemon

« Reply #5199 on: November 30, 2017, 08:40:08 AM »

Quote from: Cream
Slightly possibly almost NSFW? hopefully not if is will remove

Not surprised. Just disappointed.

:nsfw
[close]

"Slightly possibly almost NSFW"...?
 :gurl

slightly possible source material constains bestiality, rape, tentacle rape and pedophilia rape. Slightly

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #5200 on: November 30, 2017, 08:46:01 AM »
Any more comments about Schreier will resort in warnings or bans. People can have different opinions. The entire point of reviews is to collect different perspectives from different people.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #5201 on: November 30, 2017, 08:55:54 AM »
Against Italians?

Football gafs first nuking was due to being racist against Italians.  :doge

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #5202 on: November 30, 2017, 09:00:02 AM »
Couldn't see anything on kiwifarms. But found this, Amir0x tweet from 2 days into his police investigation.

:neogaf

Trurl

« Reply #5203 on: November 30, 2017, 09:44:00 AM »
Dennis is online.  :rejoice

blaze

« Reply #5204 on: November 30, 2017, 09:48:53 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1555117/

People laughed at me when I predicted a 77 on metacritic....
This is a bit of an embarrassing post TBH. You didn't provide any basis for your claim even when I specifically asked you for it and now when you're proven wrong you come in with an "I told ya so!".....?

Are you arguing in good faith here or not?

oh shit the big guns
lmao these guys are cray loons

« Reply #5205 on: November 30, 2017, 10:54:10 AM »
does jaydubya have a resetera account? i want to hate him on two forums.
ǚ

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5206 on: November 30, 2017, 10:59:47 AM »
Wait, Glenn was Jack?
:iface

Now that's pretty ironic.  Many on bore and other sites feel that the people on Reset and GAF are the most disgusting excuses for humanity.
And EA is the worst company on the planet.

« Reply #5207 on: November 30, 2017, 11:01:03 AM »
Any more comments about Schreier will resort in warnings or bans. People can have different opinions. The entire point of reviews is to collect different perspectives from different people.

Palestinian Children 2/10, too much water and food

daemon

« Reply #5208 on: November 30, 2017, 11:12:31 AM »
Couldn't see anything on kiwifarms. But found this, Amir0x tweet from 2 days into his police investigation.

:neogaf

odd choice of picture, considering the cat gets flattened by a trapdoor a second after that.

Or brilliant choice of picture if we count it as foreshadowing.

FStop7

« Reply #5209 on: November 30, 2017, 11:15:35 AM »

... so say the people who covered up for shower elf and an actual pedo.

agrajag

« Reply #5210 on: November 30, 2017, 11:35:21 AM »

Is this their version of the "Amir0x and Dennis" joke?

"Kiwifarms is a site that doxxes people and they probably would openly celebrate suicides. They and The Bore should be avoided at all costs"

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5211 on: November 30, 2017, 11:58:04 AM »
Spoiler whining my ass. Would much rather have discovered this for myself.

Edit: So I completely missed that this was an official announcement. My bad guys. I miss KOS-MOS too!

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1559480/

:heh

Would you please link to said mod post? In the other thread, a mod agreed it could be seen as a spoiler, so apparently they don't agree.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1560295/

Moderation birth pains.

Obviously people have different thoughts but I don’t see why people who don’t see it as a spoiler overrides people who do. I did PM the mod from the Op post.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1560818/

:badass
ὕβρις

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #5212 on: November 30, 2017, 12:00:53 PM »
I'm with duckroll on this one. Fuck the spoilerphobes.
serge

agrajag

« Reply #5213 on: November 30, 2017, 12:04:59 PM »
I'm with duckroll on this one. Fuck the spoilerphobes.

That shit was so rampant on GAF. They would spoiler tags shit from movies that came out 15 years ago.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5214 on: November 30, 2017, 12:11:19 PM »
This is from the forum that makes you spoiler tag that Bowser is the final boss in Mario Odyssey, in the official separate MARIO ODYSSEY SPOILER THREAD.
©@©™

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #5215 on: November 30, 2017, 12:14:29 PM »
This is from the forum that makes you spoiler tag that Bowser is the final boss in Mario Odyssey, in the official separate MARIO ODYSSEY SPOILER THREAD.

what?  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Are you fucking with me Joe?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5216 on: November 30, 2017, 12:16:50 PM »

GODDAMMIT THANKS FOR RUINING THE GAME FOR ME. 
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5217 on: November 30, 2017, 12:19:47 PM »

Here's some spoiler-tagged endgame music.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/94560/

In the spoiler thread!
[close]
©@©™

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #5218 on: November 30, 2017, 12:22:29 PM »

Here's some spoiler-tagged endgame music.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/94560/

In the spoiler thread!
[close]

:what :mindblown :dayum :beli :neogaf

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #5219 on: November 30, 2017, 01:26:27 PM »
This thread is an absolute landmine.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-to-get-better-at-discussing-diversity-and-representation-issues.8835/

Something I don't get, that probably would get you crucified if brought up over there...if representation of women in games matters so much and has all these real-world effects, then why isn't violence in games having any real-world effect?

If violence in games lets people get their frustrations out and keeps them cooped up indoors, off the streets, likely lowering the crime rate...wouldn't sexiness in games let nerds get their sexual frustrations out and reduce sexual harassment and rape?  Isn't it good that people can get titillated gaming instead of going out and bothering real women?

And yes of course this is a heinous case of whataboutism because I brought something up in comparison.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 01:47:55 PM by Uncle »
Uncle