Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174210 times)

Rman

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #7920 on: December 29, 2017, 04:04:03 PM »
I get what your saying the game reaches absurdity when played with people.  It's not mean to be assessed as jokes by themselves.  It's not a standup routine.  It's a card game.

Sai

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #7921 on: December 29, 2017, 04:11:16 PM »
CAH blows cuz it's edgelord madlibs, not cuz it's actually offensive. It's fisher price my first dark humor for plebs who've evidently never heard a Carlin record

this user only watches carlin sets and doesnt have any actual friends to try the game with
ilysm

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #7922 on: December 29, 2017, 04:26:19 PM »
The CAH creator looks like Gumby with manboobs.  I've never taken CAH seriously and think less of people who play the game, let alone like playing it.
🍆🍆

« Reply #7923 on: December 29, 2017, 04:43:42 PM »
In fairness Pachter is a fucking idiot who is always wrong about everything, he's almost impressively wrong, if you flipped a coin or selected at random, you'd predict things better than him

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #7924 on: December 29, 2017, 04:47:06 PM »
He literally says in the video I posted: "Real time strategy games are single player and kinda turn-based."

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7925 on: December 29, 2017, 05:10:51 PM »
I don't hate Cards Against Humanity, it's kind of OK for drinking with friends once a year or something. But it's pretty low brow and it barely qualifies as a game. Which is probably why it's so popular, can be played with any number of people, requires no setup and the rules can be explained in 30 seconds.
ὕβρις

agrajag

« Reply #7926 on: December 29, 2017, 05:16:48 PM »
CAH blows cuz it's edgelord madlibs, not cuz it's actually offensive. It's fisher price my first dark humor for plebs who've evidently never heard a Carlin record

Lol this is one of the most edgelord posts ive ever seen tho

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #7927 on: December 29, 2017, 05:17:01 PM »
Anyways hasn't CAH been considered "problematic" by liberals for a while now?

The guy donated a bunch of money to Sarkeesian (shortly after he was accused of abuse/rape IIRC). He's cool now.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #7928 on: December 29, 2017, 05:22:58 PM »
I don't hate Cards Against Humanity, it's kind of OK for drinking with friends once a year or something. But it's pretty low brow and it barely qualifies as a game. Which is probably why it's so popular, can be played with any number of people, requires no setup and the rules can be explained in 30 seconds.

I played it at a friend's house once and his mom joined in. We had to awkwardly explain the internet slang she didn't understand. Probably the best experience I had with the game.

Jansen

« Reply #7929 on: December 29, 2017, 05:29:35 PM »
In fairness Pachter is a fucking idiot who is always wrong about everything, he's almost impressively wrong, if you flipped a coin or selected at random, you'd predict things better than him

and yet he gets paid well for his analysis

it's almost like the stuff he says openly about videogames is to piss manbabies off :heh

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #7930 on: December 29, 2017, 05:36:52 PM »
Holy shit, that GAF Giant Bomb thread is a fucking train wreck.

Jansen

« Reply #7931 on: December 29, 2017, 06:05:07 PM »
Quote from: MontyBrown
Mary Kish said she likes anal too. Perfect woman.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=253144170&postcount=49

54 posts since the end of last month is why they're not permabanned

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #7932 on: December 29, 2017, 06:31:17 PM »

But the other one telling him to stop being creepy is. We know which side 'Lore's toast is buttered on.

« Reply #7933 on: December 29, 2017, 06:41:56 PM »

and yet he gets paid well for his analysis

it's almost like the stuff he says openly about videogames is to piss manbabies off :heh

nah, he is the pissed off manbaby, he's super thin skinned about it, especially if you bring up Zynga, he's been telling people to buy Zynga for at least 5 years and it keeps going down  :lol He's still at it, even now

Jansen

« Reply #7934 on: December 29, 2017, 06:53:45 PM »
even if that is true he makes  :nerds mad af in his spare time while raking in the  :money
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 07:13:25 PM by Jansen »

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #7935 on: December 29, 2017, 07:04:43 PM »

Yep, that's the one.

Jansen

« Reply #7936 on: December 29, 2017, 07:16:31 PM »

But the other one telling him to stop being creepy is. We know which side 'Lore's toast is buttered on.

Damn the desperation is palpable :lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #7937 on: December 29, 2017, 07:48:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ghost-of-tsushima-lacks-broad-commercial-appeal-micheal-patcher.13251/

Goddamn dumbass weebs thinking Michael is being racist :rofl

Is pretty weird you are calling this weeb when is not anime game, or even made by a japanese studio. 

Jansen

« Reply #7938 on: December 29, 2017, 07:52:48 PM »
hey dumbass either go through the thread and understand or stfu :bolo

Boredfrom

« Reply #7939 on: December 29, 2017, 07:55:41 PM »
Pachter said that the game’s innate ‘Japanese-ness’ will hold it back from broad commercial appeal, at least in terms of selling systems.

:doge

That sounded pretty racist at first glance.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #7940 on: December 29, 2017, 10:35:54 PM »
The idea that he will get his userbase back by upgrading the software is delusional. Dude should have stepped down as owner by Saturday evening of the Neogaf revolt.

What does that even mean though?

He is the sole owner of the site;  "stepping down" for whom exactly? 

Trying to sell it immediately MIGHT have been his best option, but that kind of crap takes time... and as time wore on, the problem with the forum and it's exodus-ing userbase got worse and worse.

Honestly he's still likely making good money from it due to the great SEO and history of 10's of millions of posts indexed by google that bring traffic in;  his best bet is to try to stick it out long term and rake in money while he still can.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 07:33:06 PM by zomgee »
rub

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7941 on: December 30, 2017, 03:05:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/things-you-may-not-know-about-reggie-fils-aime.13282/

Care a lot about some business guy at your favorite corporation, brehs.

Did you know Reggie invented the Bigfoot Pizza?
©@©™

agrajag

« Reply #7942 on: December 30, 2017, 04:19:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/things-you-may-not-know-about-reggie-fils-aime.13282/

That post goes into a stalkerish amont of detail. I hope Reggies corpse doesnt turn up in this guys closet

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #7943 on: December 30, 2017, 04:35:07 AM »

But Reggie is a successful and influential brown man who is the Western face of the most famous video games company in the world. This is certainly an appropriate time to applaud his accomplishments. That’s what “black power” is all about.
每天生气

Himu

« Reply #7944 on: December 30, 2017, 06:07:01 AM »

That post goes into a stalkerish amont of detail. I hope Reggies corpse doesnt turn up in this guys closet

Dude is going to pull a Dorian Corey on Reggie.
IYKYK

tuna_love

« Reply #7945 on: December 30, 2017, 06:26:03 AM »
when in life would the opportunity come up to tell someone that reggie is hatian
him and phil spencer look inbred

paprikastaude

« Reply #7946 on: December 30, 2017, 07:28:43 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2578399/
dude really had it coming, daring to take a jab at muhtendo in such a serious debate.

bdoughty

« Reply #7947 on: December 30, 2017, 07:40:21 AM »
Reggie is a poor man's Perrin Kaplan. She was fawning all over Matt Casamassina long before Reggie could get his paws on him.

paprikastaude

« Reply #7948 on: December 30, 2017, 08:24:00 AM »
I like when Nintendo wants to push Reggie as someone with hundreds of hours of playtime (one of us!!), but then you watch him play something and it's painfully apparent that he's barely touched any controllers in his recent life. At least though he isn't talking console wars like a 13 yo like that disgusting lard Jack Tretton always did.  :doge
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:33:41 AM by Spieler1 »

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7950 on: December 30, 2017, 08:49:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2642748/

:'(

So this (other) forum has been obsessed with me for many years...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 09:00:27 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7951 on: December 30, 2017, 09:06:22 AM »
Also movie buffs talking about box office non stop is the saddest thing.
ὕβρις

Himu

« Reply #7952 on: December 30, 2017, 09:40:34 AM »
Also movie buffs talking about box office non stop is the saddest thing.

A lot of those people aren't movie buffs.
IYKYK

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #7953 on: December 30, 2017, 10:10:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2642748/

:'(
Oh no, someone said something bad about [RETRACTED]! I assume this means Reset will be going on his list of "hate sites" now alongside thebore.com.

It's special company, to be sure.  :-*

« Reply #7954 on: December 30, 2017, 10:48:02 AM »
heh it's funny to see their goal posts shift because TLJ is underperforming now.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7955 on: December 30, 2017, 12:31:28 PM »
When people start talking about Cards Against Humanity I just smile and nod politely while I daydream about using a hammer to crack some of their vertebrae and then rolling their body over so I can use a scalpel to remove their eyelids.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #7956 on: December 30, 2017, 12:33:45 PM »
When people start talking about Cards Against Humanity I just smile and nod politely while I daydream about using a hammer to crack some of their vertebrae and then rolling their body over so I can use a scalpel to remove their eyelids.

Bravotyler

« Reply #7957 on: December 30, 2017, 12:44:11 PM »
It's really hilarious that there's a 175 page about sexualized character designs yet any discussion of Nier on the forum gets shut down with "Yoko Taro said he likes girls, that's all the reason you need!" Like shit, how can they expect to fight back against sexualized anime girls if they're placated that easily? The Senran Kagura creator was a visionary ahead of his time.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #7958 on: December 30, 2017, 12:46:25 PM »
Was Eden always such a star wars stan or did that only happen once it became the frontline for sjws and altright?

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #7959 on: December 30, 2017, 01:21:49 PM »
I like how Resetera has a leftist youtubers thread and the first guy that shows up is Hbomberguy. Wonder if they watched his old Alone in the Dark 2008 Something Awful let's play. Seems he deleted the videos but there's still some tasteful text left from the let's play.

" LPing this game is like describing the time you were raped if it also happened to be the best sex you ever had. 
spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm not bitter, Anne
[close]
."

Them leftist allies.

Swollen Bowels

« Reply #7960 on: December 30, 2017, 02:03:57 PM »
Good Lord. :beli

Like, I don't even like the Chappelle joke as it diminishes black trans people. The idea that you can't be black and LGBT, like it's an entirely different racial group by some black person is personally one of my biggest triggers and it's why I haven't watched the Chappelle Netflix specials despite being a big fan of his stand up. But seriously let the man live. Those Christmas specials have nothing to do with his old special. People can learn. People can grow. Give him a chance. They haven't seen shit and it's another opportunity to be offended by something.

Instead of being indifferent or hostile to the black gay movement, many - like myself - are opposed to black gays conflating their agenda with that of the broader fight for civil rights in the black community. It's why I don't support Black Lives Matter, whose website includes LGBTQ in its platform.

Swollen Bowels

« Reply #7961 on: December 30, 2017, 02:49:02 PM »
...How?

I dunno.. cuz you are a woman with a penis.  So telling guys to get lost for being into penis seems self defeating; but what do I know?

LOL @Assimilate;  that's the third time you've randomly brought up my wife.  Weirdo.

That's some really bad logic bro. It almost sounds chaser-esque.

In my mind, a man who likes or wants my dick, something he should know it's something I myself don't like, is gay. My mind files the dude as gay because he has an interest in cock in his ass or a dick in his mouth while still being a man. And mine, much less. Ew. I don't have any interest in a dude like that.

Any man that is attracted to a trans is gay. HtH.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #7962 on: December 30, 2017, 03:31:48 PM »
pls dont bite :snoop
bent

nudemacusers

« Reply #7963 on: December 30, 2017, 03:43:53 PM »
you make it sound like something is questionable about being gay  :gurl

as if sexuality isn't situationally/monetarily fluid and can't exhibit quantum multi-state properties :gurl
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #7964 on: December 30, 2017, 04:08:37 PM »
I like when Nintendo wants to push Reggie as someone with hundreds of hours of playtime (one of us!!), but then you watch him play something and it's painfully apparent that he's barely touched any controllers in his recent life. At least though he isn't talking console wars like a 13 yo like that disgusting lard Jack Tretton always did.  :doge

I think all the ones he's got hundreds of hours in are turn based or strategy type things.  Like one of the Dragon Quests on the DS, I know somebody was like "ok sure, he just left his DS on and plugged in for the fake hours" but it turned out he had a min maxed high end team.

My main issue with the guy is how he's always "on," and I know he has to be since it's his whole job.  I just can't fathom being that "on" all the time and either hiding your true feelings of everything or worse, lying to yourself long enough that you believe your own bullshit.  Reminds me of Trump in some ways, just saying literally anything to push a narrative or a product.
Uncle

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #7965 on: December 30, 2017, 04:13:10 PM »
Wasn't Reggie doing PR for Reebok or something before joining Ninty?

Himu

« Reply #7966 on: December 30, 2017, 04:13:14 PM »
...How?

I dunno.. cuz you are a woman with a penis.  So telling guys to get lost for being into penis seems self defeating; but what do I know?

LOL @Assimilate;  that's the third time you've randomly brought up my wife.  Weirdo.

That's some really bad logic bro. It almost sounds chaser-esque.

In my mind, a man who likes or wants my dick, something he should know it's something I myself don't like, is gay. My mind files the dude as gay because he has an interest in cock in his ass or a dick in his mouth while still being a man. And mine, much less. Ew. I don't have any interest in a dude like that.

Any man that is attracted to a trans is gay. HtH.

Like, I don't even like the Chappelle joke as it diminishes black trans people. The idea that you can't be black and LGBT, like it's an entirely different racial group by some black person is personally one of my biggest triggers and it's why I haven't watched the Chappelle Netflix specials despite being a big fan of his stand up. But seriously let the man live. Those Christmas specials have nothing to do with his old special. People can learn. People can grow. Give him a chance. They haven't seen shit and it's another opportunity to be offended by something.

Instead of being indifferent or hostile to the black gay movement, many - like myself - are opposed to black gays conflating their agenda with that of the broader fight for civil rights in the black community. It's why I don't support Black Lives Matter, whose website includes LGBTQ in its platform.

:badass
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #7967 on: December 30, 2017, 04:14:25 PM »
you make it sound like something is questionable about being gay  :gurl

as if sexuality isn't situationally/monetarily fluid and can't exhibit quantum multi-state properties :gurl

so bitcoin is a kind of gender? :ohhh

No, it's the alt-right now. 

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/27/is-bitcoin-enabling-alt-right-extremists/

Sai

« Reply #7968 on: December 30, 2017, 04:40:40 PM »

this is why people dont like the black hth
ilysm

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7969 on: December 30, 2017, 06:08:40 PM »
wait, trans is a person with breasts and a dick? I thought trans meant a person that went through the transformation?

I thought a person that didn't make the full transition was basically a she-male.

This is confusing. So this entire time Cindi was talking about men loving transwomen she was basically saying dudes like boobs with dicks?  :wtf

yeahhhhh... that would make you fucking gay. for sure.

Himu

« Reply #7970 on: December 30, 2017, 06:37:59 PM »
lmao
wait, trans is a person with breasts and a dick? I thought trans meant a person that went through the transformation?

oh my lord :dead
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #7971 on: December 30, 2017, 06:40:00 PM »
There's a lot of steps to transitioning. It's not a boob job.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7972 on: December 30, 2017, 06:43:50 PM »
There's a lot of steps to transitioning. It's not a boob job.
of course that's why i'm a bit confused here. if someone doesn't go full out and remove their primary organ then???

Sorry cindi i don't spend my time researching this crap, nor do i really care. But since i'm here, and the discussion is at hand, go ahead. Clear things up.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 06:48:01 PM by Assimilate »

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #7973 on: December 30, 2017, 06:50:34 PM »
A conversation between my sister and myself:

Her: "Black Panther, really?"
Me: "Really. What's wrong with the name?"
Her: "Isn't that a terrorist group?"
Me: "If you have an issue with the name, you'll probably have an issue with where the movie is set. In the most technological advanced country in the world, in Africa."
Her: "Well that's just stupid."

My sister is also dumb as fuck and once told me that police officers never make mistakes.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2625367/
sigh

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7974 on: December 30, 2017, 06:54:20 PM »
A conversation between my sister and myself:

Her: "Black Panther, really?"
Me: "Really. What's wrong with the name?"
Her: "Isn't that a terrorist group?"
Me: "If you have an issue with the name, you'll probably have an issue with where the movie is set. In the most technological advanced country in the world, in Africa."
Her: "Well that's just stupid."

My sister is also dumb as fuck and once told me that police officers never make mistakes.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2625367/

she fucking burned him lol

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #7975 on: December 30, 2017, 07:15:26 PM »
:larry

I mean the name is 1960's... but that's kinda the whole point about it... :larry

Himu

« Reply #7976 on: December 30, 2017, 08:17:16 PM »
Black Panthers terrorists. This cannot stand :stop Someone please save the honor and image of the Panthers.
IYKYK

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #7977 on: December 30, 2017, 08:31:26 PM »
Black Panthers terrorists. This cannot stand :stop Someone please save the honor and image of the Panthers.

Sorry Cindi, but Revolutionary Suicide is on the same shelf as my Ted Kaczynski books. Terrorists confirmed.
serge

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #7978 on: December 30, 2017, 09:19:54 PM »
At this rate, Assimilate will be full tilt ranting about distinguished black fellows and (((Jews))) before Valentines Day.

kingv

« Reply #7979 on: December 30, 2017, 09:32:29 PM »
parentheses around the word Jews seem so unnecessary.

Like we already know they’re Jewish