Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2192858 times)

agrajag

it was meant to be a play on the cis.org website :stahp

:-*

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
It's Friday guys, let's just get drunk, let our DNA deteriorate and become cancerous, watch RLM videos and mock some nerds.

Nabbis

• oops
Nah, let's talk about relevant stuff like zipping and buttoning your pants.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-putting-on-your-pants-do-you-button-or-zipper-first.14441/

Mupepe

• Icon
Button first you fucking freaks

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
It's Friday guys, let's just get drunk, let our DNA deteriorate and become cancerous, watch RLM videos and mock some nerds.

I'm going to get high with my legal weed before Jeff Sessions takes it away and pretend 2018 is off to a great start.  :doge

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

Now that’s a plan I can get behind.
MMA

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

Now that’s a plan I can get behind.

:tauntaun
©ZH

etiolate

I  hope they start calling Planned parenthood a white supremacy org

Nabbis

• oops
The Internet is a tool for white supremacy, look at all these Nazis.

Bore Expert

Has cheebo always been a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow or has reset just unleashed his full potential?

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
As a former fat guy, I can say that wasn't always the easiest proposition.

:fbm

Tokyosandblaster

Has cheebo always been a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow or has reset just unleashed his full potential?
He joined Bobby's cult a year or so ago.

Leadbelly

https://www.resetera.com/threads/woody-allens-not-so-private-obssession-with-young-girls-revealed.14403/

At first I thought this was going to be yet another person in Hollywood who has been accused of sexual assault/harrassment, but it turns out it is merely about what Woody Allen wrote. Drafts for films, etc.

Has it really come to attacking people for thought crimes, not what they have actually done? Works of fiction really.

It reads like a fucking tabloid news story. Who fucking cares?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 03:04:54 PM by Leadbelly »

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
hello had to step away to keep my sanity any big happenings lately? hopefully people are shitposting about shitposting on era/gaf again

brb going to mcdonald's

Swollen Bowels

Can't believe I'm saying this, but after being a member of ResetERA (was never a GAF member) for a short time, I'm now starting to understand why Social Justice Warrior has become a much deserved pejorative

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Can't believe I'm saying this, but after being a member of ResetERA (was never a GAF member) for a short time, I'm now starting to understand why Social Studies Warrior has become a much deserved pejorative

Spoken like a true White Supremacist.
I think you mean cis hetero white supremacist. Scumlord. :snob
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Assuming people's sexuality? Mind your optics.
que

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

I believe it all began when people called Rey a mary sue.

Oh shit, just discovered the confusing mess that is Spain and their Holy Week.

That really looks like a Klan meeting.

I think it's about time that we call out the kkk for this problematic cultural appropriation

Nabbis

• oops
I believe it all began when people called Rey a mary sue.

She was. Now shes just trash in the new film.

Where the fuck are my highly choreographed lightsaber duels.  :maf

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)

Dammit, you're right.

50 lashes!

Violence offends me. Try toning it down.
YMMV

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-putting-on-your-pants-do-you-button-or-zipper-first.14441/

You gotta go all-button so you can be cool like Rob.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Have you had any formal art training?"  "No."   :lol
[close]
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 04:17:15 PM by Dos Locos Tacos »
ど助平

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.

Dammit, you're right.

50 lashes!

Don't kink shame!
que

agrajag

Dammit, you're right.

50 lashes!

Don't kink shame!

Is there anything one may possibly post without being offensive to someone else?

:idont

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
White people should die.
que

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
White people should die.

Everyone should die. At some point. Overpopulation is a huge problem.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))

Dammit, you're right.

50 lashes!

Don't kink shame!

Is there anything one may possibly post without being offensive to someone else?

:idont
There's that condescending question mark again.
每天生气

Averon

That Boogie thread is entertaining. That even a mod decree had to be pulled back and go under review suggests mods aren't even talking to each other before they make their red colored declarations.

edit: thread locked  :lol

etiolate

https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-billy-hatcher-a-furry.14563/

Finally a political topic that Reset is qualified to debate.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
That Boogie thread is entertaining. That even a mod decree had to be pulled back and go under review suggests mods aren't even talking to each other before they make their red colored declarations.

Yeah, was just about to post this.

Boogie, despite his personality, is a grown man. He doesn't need anyone fighting his battles or defending him. And now that he has let his mask slip and we've seen him for who he really is, we don't want anyone defending him on this forum. Keep this in mind before downplaying or excusing his behavior in the future.

few minutes later:

Edit: Message under review.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2892992/

Nicole really set a precedent with that discussion ban in the Chappelle thread.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
White people should die.

Feel free to start tackling this problem by killing yourself
🍆🍆

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️

I zip first, y is button first better

stufte

White people should die.

Feel free to start tackling this problem by killing yourself

ok.  :(

but if you could do me a favor and keep Logan Paul away from me, that'd be great.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
More Terrorists born and bred in the US than anywhere else.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2893664/

:dice
sigh

Nabbis

• oops
The worst of them is the doxxer Benji.

paprikastaude

How do you become a fan of boogie in the first place? That Francis (?) shtick was  :donot

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
He had one good video. One.
que

etiolate

Does he still do Francis?

I remember that when GAF fell, Boogie talked about how much harassment and death threats he got from GAF. One of the mods told him that he would personally make sure his career was ruined. It read like besada had written it.

Perhaps one of the Reset mods remembered and hit the ohshit button.

Pepinappe

• Ass

Why the fuck would you zip first? The button is there to make sure everything is in place before zipping. If you can't button, then that's the universe's way of saying get on the treadmill, you fat fuck.

Stupid Reseterrara! :punch

kingv

Does he still do Francis?

I remember that when GAF fell, Boogie talked about how much harassment and death threats he got from GAF. One of the mods told him that he would personally make sure his career was ruined. It read like besada had written it.

Perhaps one of the Reset mods remembered and hit the ohshit button.

Besada  is the only mod fatter than boogie.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 08:21:50 PM by kingv »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
I zip first because I just work from the bottom up, when you’re done zipping you’re at the button, it’s a smooth transition 🤷‍♀️

shosta

Yeah, was just about to post this.

Boogie, despite his personality, is a grown man. He doesn't need anyone fighting his battles or defending him. And now that he has let his mask slip and we've seen him for who he really is, we don't want anyone defending him on this forum. Keep this in mind before downplaying or excusing his behavior in the future.

few minutes later:

Edit: Message under review.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2892992/

Nicole really set a precedent with that discussion ban in the Chappelle thread.
That's beyond the pale, even for the moderators. It's hilarious to me that Beefy took it upon himself to draw a giant line in the sand without consulting the people who actually own the site first.

And there it is, Thank you Beef.

Cue the moderation complaints, but I think this forum is less "anti-opinion" and more "anti-asshole"

This a grown ass man acting like a child. Paul is a little younger than me, acting like a little ass child.
:lol
每天生气

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
it was meant to be a play on the cis.org website :stahp
so was my post on it :fbm

User was warned for: using a white supremacist symbol and making whataboutist jokes about trans issues

benjipwns

:gddr5

benjipwns

And now that he has let his mask slip and we've seen him for who he really is, we don't want anyone defending him on this forum. Keep this in mind before downplaying or excusing his behavior in the future.
:rofl

benjipwns

btw i have some special adhesive to keep your masks from slipping, just keep your eyes closed

it can be warm during initial application

VomKriege

• Do the moron
That's beyond the pale, even for the moderators. It's hilarious to me that Beefy took it upon himself to draw a giant line in the sand without consulting the people who actually own the site first.

Probably picked it up from Neogaf. Looking from the outside, it certainly seemed the staff could and would do this willy-nilly and without much supervision from the owner. Though (because there was some actual coordination or a clear pecking order) it was somewhat rare they'd flip-flop like that in public. Era moderation is already drowning in glasses by their own making.
ὕβρις

Nabbis

• oops

Probably picked it up from Neogaf. Looking from the outside, it certainly seemed the staff could and would do this willy-nilly and without much supervision from the owner. Though (because there was some actual coordination or a clear pecking order) it was somewhat rare they'd flip-flop like that in public. Era moderation is already drowning in glasses by their own making.

War demands swift action. Sometimes, there's just no choice.

benjipwns

It's starting to seem like you guys need to brush up on your basic Marcuse. True discussion/free speech/tolerance is extremely limited within tight and constrictive bounds with severe punishment (by vigilante revolutionary forces if need be) for those who threaten the peace as defined by the elite intellectual classes.

I'm almost starting to think some of you are trying to undermine the people's revolution.

shosta

It's starting to seem like you guys need to brush up on your basic Marcuse. True discussion/free speech/tolerance is extremely limited within tight and constrictive bounds with severe punishment (by vigilante revolutionary forces if need be) for those who threaten the peace as defined by the elite intellectual classes.

I'm almost starting to think some of you are trying to undermine the people's revolution.
this is the part where I copy and paste some comic about karl popper like a memetic zombie
每天生气

shosta

if resetera had likes what would it look like
每天生气

benjipwns

obviously the likes would be weighted by value of the poster giving them

benjipwns

a post liked by a junior and a post liked by a resettlement advisor clearly should not be treated as equally liked

warnings and bans would also lower the value of a posters likes

Clockwork5

Lootboxes are pure evil.

:like derrick01 and 27,845 other people like this.

etiolate

that orville episode

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Shuri

When your general culture is limited to super heroes movies, Death Becomes her is considered an erotic thriller.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/recomendations-for-trashy-erotic-films.14615/

shosta

a post liked by a junior and a post liked by a resettlement advisor clearly should not be treated as equally liked

warnings and bans would also lower the value of a posters likes
Let's make something abundantly clear.

The staff was unequivocably opposed to the idea of having junior and regular member statuses because it introduced arbitrary and unnecessary social cleavage into the community. Its only purpose was to give regular members a free ad-hominem attack. Its removal was lauded for that very reason. It was an utterly brilliant decision, made by staff who love and care about their community and want everyone to be valued equally. And they made another brilliant decision, too. Their community is precious and fragile in the face of a dangerous internet. The staff was unequivocably opposed to the idea of the most important members' opinions, the very pillars of the community that keep the place the way it is, from being lost in a sea of voices, so they decided it was necessary to separate a few voices from the rest of everyone else. This lets anyone, at a glance, figure out who in a conversation is more likely to be disingenuous. Its addition was lauded for that very reason. It was an utterly brilliant decision, made by staff who love and care about their community and wanted to show these people that they especially valued them going through all the difficult work of starting a discord channel and being in the right place at the right time.

Keep up the good work.
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Dangerous Internet
ὕβρις

shosta

Dangerous Internet
Quit the drive-bys. This is your only warning.
每天生气