Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174337 times)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
We used to cut out and collect images of her from gaming magazines.
:holeup

I think my issue with the forum is everything has to be so fucking dramatic. Nothing is even the slightest bit light-hearted. That and everyone seems to be completely humorless.

FStop7

Sarah silverman is on some next level comedy.

Pay for a guys back surgery and still manage to piss people off.  Next Level.

It’s misery and petty jealousy, the fuel of Rejectera (and formerly gaf) OT.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
I think my issue with the forum is everything has to be so fucking dramatic. Nothing is even the slightest bit light-hearted. That and everyone seems to be completely humorless.
A place filled with a bunch of unattractive awkward males that grew up fapping to video game characters and you expect them to possess the capabilities of light-hearted banter?

The big issue is when people start catering to this crowd. Since people like this make up the bulk of the online world lately, they're getting catered to by the media, and by corporations more often trying to appease them. The golden globes last night were filled with 'straight white male' hate.

kingv

The getudo link comment has me dying.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
There's some moron defending the idea of Oprah for president on Reset. I clicked on their profile and was greeted by this in their about me section.

Opinionated but live by the code of being supremely fair, extremely principled and justice seeking.

:lol :lol :lol

agrajag

Oprah stay in your lane bro, no more celebrity politicians please

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.

I posted an Ashley Graham gif in the BCT thread just to inject some life in the thread and people act like I made some affront that disrupted the riveting conversation of posting tweets about spraying coffee up your anus and pretending to not know who the Migos are.  :badass

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR

been thinking about this and i don't think i'm really opposed to a celeb running for office. harassment stuff aside - Franken did a good job. the problem with Trump isn't that he's a celeb, it's that he's a narcissistic cock with onset dementia.
nat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I posted an Ashley Graham gif in the BCT thread just to inject some life in the thread and people act like I made some affront that disrupted the riveting conversation of posting tweets about spraying coffee up your anus and pretending to not know who the Migos are.  :badass

Nobody deserves Ashley Graham. She is a goddess worthy of my praise
fat

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/has-a-game-ever-made-you-sexually-aroused.14988/page-6
Is this the same site that has some 40+ page thread about how sexy female characters are abhorrent?

:wag Reset era.
que

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

been thinking about this and i don't think i'm really opposed to a celeb running for office. harassment stuff aside - Franken did a good job. the problem with Trump isn't that he's a celeb, it's that he's a narcissistic cock with onset dementia.

I have no problem with Oprah (or celebrities) running for public office as long as her first campaign isn't for President.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
good points.
nat

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.

Nobody deserves Ashley Graham. She is a goddess

You're absolutely right  :aah

Vertigo

Last few years of Gaf and Resetera are mostly sex unpositive as everyone has to toe the line of pretending not to enjoy that stuff.

One of the many reasons the place is a humour wasteland.

Vertigo

That James Franco thread on Resetera

Who is doing these warnings?  :lol

User has been warned: arguing in bad faith by putting 'winking their eyes' on the same level as potential sexual harassment.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2987941/

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
https://www.resetera.com/threads/james-franco-timesup-pins-backfire-on-him.15014/page-2#post-2988045

User has been warned: GIF spamming in a thread about sexual assault.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Doesn't she weigh something like 200lb at 5'9?

no fucking thanks.

etiolate

Daisy Ridley reminds me of Demi Moore

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship

She's like a mix of Natalie Portman Keira Knightly and Nancy Kerrigan.

Nabbis

• oops

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.

and a pre-teen boy.
que

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
Doesn't she weigh something like 200lb at 5'9?

no fucking thanks.

You body shaming charlatan  :wag

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
At least I know who to delete first when I mistakenly click the wrong button again
fat

kingv

Y’all need to move to one of those cornfed states. All the overweight white women you could want.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Nabbis

• oops
Looks like type 2 diabetes to me.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0

and a pre-teen boy.

They are very smooth.

Himu

No fucking way does someone who has never held a political office deserve to be president out right and fuck Donald Trump for starting that fucking bullshit. People want someone qualified, not another fucking mouth piece.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
No fucking way does someone who has never held a political office deserve to be president out right and fuck Donald Trump for starting that fucking bullshit. People want someone qualified, not another fucking mouth piece.
Donald Trump is more than qualified
spoiler (click to show/hide)
for me to poop on
[close]
ど助平

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Dwayne Johnson vs Mark Zuckerberg vs Lena Dunham 2020, you're welcome America.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

In a steel cage or no DQ rules?
ど助平

Leadbelly

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2946811/

Messofanego put on blast. But then again, he's probably thinking "Oh he added a smiley, I'm sure he didn't mean it tee-hee."

The post Messofanego quoted:

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2946703/
So, we're not going back because the owner is not a nice man. Those changes are the equivalent of a guy that beats his partner asking to take them back because they've changed. The current active posters are like a who's who of the worst of GAF.

The irony in this post is incredible!
 :delicious

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
There's so many qualified democrats in women who also happen to be female that deserve the spot more than Oprah.

agreed 100%
nat

agrajag

The Rock is already the People's Champ

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

In a steel cage or no DQ rules?
Mark Zuckerberg in a salmon suit fake retiring then world's strongest slamming Dwayne with Lena doing a swanton from the top of the WCW steel cage

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
There's so many qualified democrats in women who also happen to be female that deserve the spot more than Oprah.

But did they have their own tv show?????

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
If you guys were lucky, you'd get Elon Musk running as an independent and doing 2 terms. In 8 years you'll be sitting on mars drinking green fizzy drinks and bitching about the rochtensaladas coming out at night on the south mars beach.

Himu

Why in the fuck does it have to be a woman at this point? Who gives a shit? This is partly why Hillary lost. This stupid "it's her turn" thing where a large part of her campaign was based around the fact that she was female.

Also the idea of Zuckerberg running for President should frighten anyone with a brain.
IYKYK

jorma

for me to poop on
[close]

The only thing you absolutely need to qualify for the job is 270 electoral votes and being born in the US, so i'm thinking Trump is overqualified since he had over 300 votes and wasn't born anywhere near Kenya.

Himu

for me to poop on
[close]

The only thing you absolutely need to qualify for the job is 270 electoral votes and being born in the US, so i'm thinking Trump is overqualified since he had over 300 votes and wasn't born anywhere near Kenya.

:beli

Oh please
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Best Rock was The People's Asshole :lawd

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Best part about the Fast and the Furious twitter feud is Tyrese Gibson threatening to quit like anyone gives a fuck about his ass  :neogaf

Himu

I used to care about Tyrese. But he turned out to be an asshole. A fine asshole, but he doesn't turn me on anymore. :maf He's funny in the movies tho and has good chemistry with Luda.
IYKYK

Leadbelly

Is Count Bukkake still posting on GAF? I thought he and lore had an IRL friendship/relationship or something.

Yeah. I wondered that as well when I saw him on ResetEra.

zomgee

• We've *all*

rub

Jansen

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2995110/

Quote from: Edge, post: 2995110, member: 105
Sometimes I'm asking myself why always men gets this criticism at the moment? You can't tell me that there aren't at least a hand full of female actors that has seduce several men in Hollywood in many ways to get a better job, position or payment.

Just read the OP now.

One of the woman had to do nudity in one of his movies because it was in the contract. Ok? Where's the problem?

The other one, that with the Penis is not ok, but, if she was not forced to do it in the end, I don't really see a problem here either. Tasteless, yes, definitive, but if she did it voluntary, what the heck, why making a huge deal out of it now? Because that's what I mean, I'm sure men in this business could also do many of these ridiculous claims. If there was force, rape, anything against the law, of f'n course he should get punished for it, but if not, come on, that's just bitchy.

And he told her friend to come to his hotel? Uhm, if she wanted to come, where the fuck is the problem here?

Like I said, only read the OT so far, I'm open for discussions if my text comes across wrong.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.

and a pre-teen boy.

They are very smooth.
:jared
GAF and Reset are -> that way
que

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2995110/
User was resettled to the shadow realm.

I'm talking about before the Tyrese stuff, when he posted then deleted this corny shit:

My male co-stars however are a different story, Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't are too chicken s--- to do anything about it anyway. Candy a--es.

Because posting gossip on social media is so professional.   The way he described everything always sort of irks me;  he's always aggrandizing his co-stars (when he's not slinging shit at them) in a way that reminds me of some narcissist fucks I know.   He likes hearing himself praise people, as it makes him feel ironically humble.  Just my impression.
I dont think of Rock as a role model nor even a 'good' person, tbh I dont really care if entertainers are assholes, I pay zero attention to their lives unless they stop being entertaining because of it.

kingv

As a side note, I would love to see trump come apart trying to  argue that Oprah was less popular on tv than he was.

kingv

I guess that's what it takes now.

Wendy Williams 2020!

Let's just hope she doesn't faint when she gets sworn in.

Please Wendy Williams got bodied by 50 Cent on instagram. No way she can handle the Donald.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
Member was warned for needlessly questioning the character of the accuser.

:what

Jansen

:what

always believing without questioning the accuser even when they have a questionable past is totes the era way

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Best Rock was The People's Asshole :lawd

I'm from Sacramento and I miss it so much.  :gloomy That video makes me laugh every time though
每天生气

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
If you guys were lucky, you'd get Elon Musk running as an independent and doing 2 terms. In 8 years you'll be sitting on mars drinking green fizzy drinks and bitching about the rochtensaladas coming out at night on the south mars beach.

Elon Musk is probably the only famous person I could stomach having be president, so I’m ok with this.
Not Oprah or Zuckerburg though. Fucks sake.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
As a reminder, we don't allow the dailymail as a news source in thread OPs. Thanks
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2993285/

Oh come on, Nicole! Havent you taken enough from Tyler!? At least come up with your own banned sources.

shosta

Lol at Transhuman's warning.

Member was warned for disgenuous posting. No one was making this argument. Ignoring the most egrigious accusations.

You misspelled egregious AND disingenuous, you fuckhead.
每天生气

shosta

Why does every warning have to be written in a pearl clutching tone?

I generally feel the same way, doesn't affect my viewing of any entertainment.  But The Rock does get a bit of hero worship, and I see a lot of talk of how cool he is and all that.  Maybe it's just that I know a couple of The Rock stans though.
Momo isn't American, so that might affect his perspective.
每天生气