Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2192503 times)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
Lol at Transhuman's warning.

Member was warned for disgenuous posting. No one was making this argument. Ignoring the most egrigious accusations.

You misspelled egregious AND disingenuous, you fuckhead.

I thought you said Slayven didn't do any modding.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Stop making fun of Slayven’s attrocius spelling, you racist alt-righter doxxer Nazis!

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Dwayne Johnson vs Mark Zuckerberg vs Lena Dunham 2020, you're welcome America.

Why not Brianna Wu
Uncle

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
 :kobeyuck

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Stop making fun of Slayven’s attrocius spelling, you racist alt-righter doxxer Nazis!

Thank you. It's 2018, everyone knows that correcting grammar is racist

youtube.com/watch?v=MlMG5rtwFVg

Vertigo

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2995110/

Quote from: Edge, post: 2995110, member: 105
Sometimes I'm asking myself why always men gets this criticism at the moment? You can't tell me that there aren't at least a hand full of female actors that has seduce several men in Hollywood in many ways to get a better job, position or payment.

Just read the OP now.

One of the woman had to do nudity in one of his movies because it was in the contract. Ok? Where's the problem?

The other one, that with the Penis is not ok, but, if she was not forced to do it in the end, I don't really see a problem here either. Tasteless, yes, definitive, but if she did it voluntary, what the heck, why making a huge deal out of it now? Because that's what I mean, I'm sure men in this business could also do many of these ridiculous claims. If there was force, rape, anything against the law, of f'n course he should get punished for it, but if not, come on, that's just bitchy.

And he told her friend to come to his hotel? Uhm, if she wanted to come, where the fuck is the problem here?

Like I said, only read the OT so far, I'm open for discussions if my text comes across wrong.

Ooof wasn't Edge a Mod over there?

Surely by now people know how those threads go if you ask a searching question or go off script.

The modding over on Resetera is even more sinister than Gaf for it's extreme moral nannying.

EL despite being a wanker at least pulled back on some of the more ridiculous decisions on Gaf.

Trurl

Misspelling egriegious can now be passed off as an inside joke.  :rejoice

seagrams hotsauce

I'm talking about before the Tyrese stuff, when he posted then deleted this corny shit:

My male co-stars however are a different story, Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't are too chicken s--- to do anything about it anyway. Candy a--es.

Because posting gossip on social media is so professional.   The way he described everything always sort of irks me;  he's always aggrandizing his co-stars (when he's not slinging shit at them) in a way that reminds me of some narcissist fucks I know.   He likes hearing himself praise people, as it makes him feel ironically humble.  Just my impression.

:lol you fuckin mark

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

samfish

• Cereal mispeller

(Image removed from quote.)
I still think that racist nazi fuck is alive.

etiolate

these spelling jokes are pathetic and

kingv

If you guys were lucky, you'd get Elon Musk running as an independent and doing 2 terms. In 8 years you'll be sitting on mars drinking green fizzy drinks and bitching about the rochtensaladas coming out at night on the south mars beach.

Elon Musk is probably the only famous person I could stomach having be president, so I’m ok with this.
Not Oprah or Zuckerburg though. Fucks sake.

Elon Musk is possibly the most overrated human being alive.

He basically gets to somehow take credit for the Tesla roadster when the design was basically already done when he even got involved with the company, sells like 30k cars while losing like $1 billion/quarter and missing his own guidance basically every quarter.

The Chevy bolt is currently outselling the Model 3, because the production problems are so bad on that car.

I would not be surprised to see Tesla get absorbed into another car company in the next 5 years or so.

etiolate

The Damore thread should have plenty of material, but its kind of boring to see the same people lie about the Google Memo, get corrected, and then go back to lying.

FStop7

Member was warned for disgenuous posting. No one was making this argument. Ignoring the most egrigious accusations.

Slayven detected

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
all you punk ass bitches wanna rip on this shit and you can't even spare a brotha a like. you think I do this for free?
每天生气

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Uh oh. Morrigan has finally shown up in the Damore thread. Everybody out of the pool. Discussion time is over, circle jerk ban bang time starts now.

Himu

Hello Neogaf staffer!
IYKYK

Leadbelly

The Damore thread should have plenty of material, but its kind of boring to see the same people lie about the Google Memo, get corrected, and then go back to lying.

Yeah. You mean like this?
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2998331/
I hope the judge is a women, the defense team are women and even the bailiff is a woman if this does go to court. I want him surrounded by the people he considers inferior and lesser.

Or this?

He got fired because he legitimately considered women inferior in his workplace.

I love the use of the word 'legitimate' here. What he is implying with this post is, he was rightly fired because he believes women are inferior. Using the word 'legitimate' though, means there is something legitimate about the argument women are inferior (lol). I've seen this a lot actually; people incorrectly using 'legitimately' when really they mean 'genuinely'.

That said, stuff like this is really not worth bothering with because there is always a level of insincerity in people's arguments. There could well be something in the memo that is contested or very much up for debate. These people will go digging for anything and if they find it, will use it to prove he is full of shit. What makes them insincere though is, you can bet that a lot of these people would actually stop at the notion there are differences with men and women full stop, yet this is the least contentious bit. It doesn't really matter what is right or wrong with the memo because they don't agree with the basic premise to begin with.

Of course in terms of the posts I quoted, he never once suggested in the memo that women were inferior. He merely stated that there are differences between men and women, and that in order to increase the number of women in tech it would be better to accommodate those differences.

This was a good article actually about the way the Google memo was misreported.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/the-most-common-error-in-coverage-of-the-google-memo/536181/

I think a number of people in this thread should read it. Of course, you're right, they would read it, then ignore what they just read, and go back to talking shit again.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 08:44:02 PM by Leadbelly »

nudemacusers

Doesn't she weigh something like 200lb at 5'9?

no fucking thanks.
:holeup  :yuck
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Leadbelly

You know, i should really read my posts before I post them. The amount times I have to edit after posting because it doesn't make any sense. lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Doesn't she weigh something like 200lb at 5'9?

no fucking thanks.

Looks good to me.
https://www.maxim.com/.image/t_share/MTM3NTcxNjcxOTg3OTg3ODg2/ashleyg01jpg.jpg
Good picture, but 60% looks like a damn painting. She don't really look like that.

agrajag

all you punk ass bitches wanna rip on this shit and you can't even spare a brotha a like. you think I do this for free?

Shut up Dufus

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Tyler's ""platform upgrade"" is hilarious. The new theme looks awful and is clearly "Baby's first Bootstrap-based XF theme". They migrated posts but didn't make redirects to them which is acually really trivial to do since he has a database of all topic and post ids. GAF is dead but has a goldmine of SEO-rich content from YEARS worth of posts but that's gone now due to sheer incompetence.

I wonder how much the dude pays Gromph. This shit is embarrassing.

Demi still da best sysadmin :bow2

I'm confused. I just clicked an old link and it redirected me to the same, migrated post. What am I missing?
Unzip

team filler

• filler
  • filler
the more likes I get, the less respect I have for the members of this message board

Pepinappe

• Ass
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3009520/

If you like writing so much, maybe you should publish a book, you fucking pretentious shit.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3009520/

If you like writing so much, maybe you should publish a book, you fucking pretentious shit.

I was going to say you're being way too harsh, but-

Thank you to the mod who fixed my broken title!

Welcome to another Finale Fireworker thread. This thread is a modified repost (or as I like to call it, a remaster) of a thread I originally made in 2015. It didn’t get a lot of attention then and maybe it won’t now either, but with the Kojima era of Metal Gear concluded, all we can do is forever revisit what made these experiences so memorable. These are our visitation rights.
:crazy

Never mind.  Carry on.  This dude is like the Creepy Stalker of Metal Gear games.
ど助平

nudemacusers

lmao by waiting until after newgaf got it's legs sturdy, gaf2.0 now just looks and feels like an ugly also-ran. :sabu

pretty hilarious tho how many would have licked his nuts re: all these features 3 months ago  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
Even I think some MGS fans just need a beating and I'm an unironic Metal Gear mega-fan :stahp
bent

Hot Slice

Everyone is using Xenoforo now it seems... honestly I have always liked SMF and Lithium.

I hope The Bore stays how it is.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Vbulletin is still the gold standard to me, people going with xenforo are weird nerds.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0

Slayven detected

The warning notification said it was a different mod actually.

Jansen

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3018004/

Quote from: Champa, post: 3018004, member: 24813
Videl in the Tournament of Power?
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
She was always a weakling. Why you want Beerus' universe to die quickly?

hahahahaha omg what kind of stuff are you people on. No she wasn't
HER POPS WAS A GOD DAMN FRAUD
She was a weakling no matter how much she trained she could not even beat kid goku or kid krillin.
She was weaker than a young Chi Chi.
What kind of crazy ness yall on.
I get that yall might want Women to be better represented, and that's cool.
But we already got #18 and the female sayains. that Egyptian cleopatra look a like goddess of destruction(fuck ribriane and her posse I hope she never comes back)

bahahahaha videl hahahahahahahahaha
Dragonball Super is great, anyone who disagree is probably a disgruntled Naruto Fan.
Dragonball is the only anime that matters aside from that hot trash called GT which I'd even put above animes like one piece or naruto.

Because they were bad guys.
Bad guys don't play fair.
Especially bad guys under Majin Control
Plus didn't his weak ass get beat by hercules years back and he had it out for him? So add that plus him being Majin and him seeing the opportunity to smack the daughter of the man he hated.

:holeup

Hot Slice

Vbulletin is still the gold standard to me, people going with xenforo are weird nerds.
TIL NASA uses it too.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

wait... what?

Michigan is proud to recognize its men and women who served in the U.S. military during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Residents who served during the time of Oct. 24, 1962, through June 1, 1963, and their spouses are eligible for a Cuban Missile Crisis Veteran plate.
that's even more than six months after the blockade ended wtf how does this count :lol

Michigan is proud to recognize its men and women who served in the U.S. military during the Laos Conflict. Residents who served during the conflict from April 19, 1961, through Oct. 7, 1962, and their spouses are eligible for a Laos Conflict Veteran plate.
wait, wasn't that still a CIA-State black op at the time?

Michigan is proud to recognize its men and women who served in the U.S. military during the invasion of the Dominican Republic. Residents who served during the time of April 28, 1965, through Sept. 21, 1966, and their spouses are eligible for a Dominican Republic Conflict Veteran plate.
And that was backing a coup?

Can I get one that says MONGOOSE or ALLENDE? I'll pay $20 instead of the $10 fee!

Is there on for the AV club geeks that were blasting Van Halen into Noriega’s compound?

Michigan is proud to recognize its men and women who served in the U.S. military during the Panama Conflict. Residents who served during the conflict from Dec. 20, 1989, through Jan. 3, 1990, and their spouses are eligible for a Panama Conflict Veteran plate.
The tight dates on this one are amusing, especially considering some of the others, especially that fucking Cuban Missile Crisis one. The cut-off date is the day Noriega surrendered, not the end of Operation Just Cause which lasted for another month. (And into two video game sequels.) Let alone the continued urban combat between forces that the US oversaw for weeks after Noriega was captured.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Dragonball Super is great, anyone who disagree is probably a disgruntled Naruto Fan.
Dragonball is the only anime that matters

team filler

• filler
  • filler
proud 2b obummer presidency survivor

Jansen

i no rite

it's certainly no made in abyss!

Tasty

vBulletin is the traditional forum king.

phpBB is the best open source version of that.

Discourse is the new hotness from which a lot of the current era of forum software has emulated.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
I still admin a phpBB forum, dont really like it much (no fault of it's own, I just dont want to delve too deep and learn stuff I'll never roll by myself). I play around with Vanilla when I want to have a small thing just for kicks.  Havent tried discourse but i'll look into it.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

i no rite

it's certainly no made in abyss!

Hurry up season 2 please
dog

benjipwns

please dm me on how my shitposts can make some sweet ruble
https://gizmodo.com/eric-garland-has-blown-our-cover-1821856127

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Picture this: goku has had sex with chi chi at least twice during the course of the anime, now imagine how he is during sex.

Dragonball ruined, checkmate dragonweebs. 

benjipwns

https://www.resetera.com/threads/extreme-violence-vs-privates-nsfw.14961/

The mod edit of the OP just proves his point.  :lol
read this link as "extreme violence vs pirates nsfw" and was disappointed

Tasty

Vanilla had so much promise back in the day. Wonder what happened.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Is Invision Board still being worked on? I have the last FREE/open-source(?) version before they went closed-sourced/paid-for around here somewhere...

Preferred that version since it did away with the CGI-BIN that... forgetting it's predecessor was called.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Vanilla had so much promise back in the day. Wonder what happened.
'All this other stuff sucks, we're going to create a new thing that's better!' We now have 45 things. People just didnt use it so the community never formed. I like it but I can self support, wouldn't really recommend it.

Jansen

shosta

The gates are open: anyone can register on NeoGAF.com with any email, and there is no longer any approval period.
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
The gates are open: anyone can register on NeoGAF.com with any email, and there is no approval period.
You know what this means.

shosta

I just registered 8 different alts.
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
The gates are open: anyone can register on NeoGAF.com with any email, and there is no longer any approval period.
later bitches, this is all I was waiting for!

Himu

Is Hot Slice Huelen?
IYKYK

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
Full GameFAQs-fication achieved!

nudemacusers

Oh sure, let any old gutter trash on the property, but leave me permanently banned :hhh :mjcry
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

I see they still approve them manually... maybe using ‘freenudemacusers1’ was a poor choice in retrospect  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
The gates are open: anyone can register on NeoGAF.com with any email, and there is no approval period.
You know what this means.

Has the reason why alt-right memes being so good ever discovered? the left can't do shit like this.

shosta

Has the reason why alt-right memes being so good ever discovered? the left can't do shit like this.
we're well adjusted members of society
每天生气

Hot Slice

Is Hot Slice Huelen?
Wouldn’t it be the other way around? Anyways, I’ve been here for a while, and have lurked for years.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
Is Hot Slice Huelen?
Wouldn’t it be the other way around? Anyways, I’ve been here for a while, and have lurked for years.

Edit: This post was funny before the double post above was removed.  :doge
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 02:51:04 AM by Let's Cyber »