Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174354 times)

Himu

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #10201 on: January 14, 2018, 05:28:54 PM »
The Gotchaye post was good. He was always cool. The replies to his post are embarrassing.
IYKYK

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #10202 on: January 14, 2018, 05:30:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3291785/

(Image removed from quote.)

21337 is too good for that board.

Even right after his post:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-a-better-way-to-argue-in-controversial-serious-sensitive-topics.16379/page-15#post-3292087

They noticed!

Oh shit, banned. My bad, boo!

User has been banned for 3 days: insulting poster, derailing thread

(PLEASE DON'T USE THE RED FONT!)

Hobby Lobby seems to be protected by Slayvern.

thisismyusername

Himu

« Reply #10205 on: January 14, 2018, 05:33:52 PM »
What is this about Hobby Lobby?! I hate that anti-LGBT art store and I choose to shop at Michaels instead as an informed shopper.
IYKYK

paprikastaude

« Reply #10206 on: January 14, 2018, 05:39:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3291785/

21337 is too good for that board.

Even right after his post:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-a-better-way-to-argue-in-controversial-serious-sensitive-topics.16379/page-15#post-3292087

They noticed!

Oh shit, banned. My bad, boo!

User has been banned for 3 days: insulting poster, derailing thread

(PLEASE DON'T USE THE RED FONT!)

Hobby Lobby seems to be protected by Slayvern.

Derailing thread how? He made one post that wasn't quoted by anyone. :neogaf Be honest with your bans already.

thisismyusername

« Reply #10207 on: January 14, 2018, 05:40:33 PM »
So that guy got  banned for aaking if Amitox edited his posts?

No he got banned for suggesting Hobby Lobby was doing the same thing as Amir0x. Apparently it was "insulting" to be compared to a pedophile that did the same thing on "The other board" and was "off-topic/derailing."

agrajag

« Reply #10208 on: January 14, 2018, 05:45:00 PM »
Kiddos, as a transracial person Robby has a voice that needs to be heard, please understand

nudemacusers

« Reply #10209 on: January 14, 2018, 05:45:47 PM »
Editing posts? :jeanluc
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

jorma

« Reply #10210 on: January 14, 2018, 05:46:19 PM »
Why are 40 guests here? :doge

spoiler (click to show/hide)
There are other fuckin ' web forums kiddos.Go home.
[close]

i like how you can measure the amount of fuckery going on at resetera/neogaf by the number of guests on the bore

Jansen

« Reply #10211 on: January 14, 2018, 05:47:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3292746/

"Bro you post like a thousand times a day and don’t use grammar or punctuation. More time reading n shit Lol I’m dead."

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #10212 on: January 14, 2018, 05:51:31 PM »

Jansen

« Reply #10213 on: January 14, 2018, 05:52:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3292967/

Why so sensitive?

I don't know if you have asshole friends or not. Stop acting persecuted. My comments were very clear. If your world is for some reason unwelcome to people and opinions reflected by the people here, that's a function of who you surround yourself with and where you've chosen to get your information from. My world and everyone in it very much looks like this forum.

If you don't want to share the same world, that's fine. But understand that the world DOES look like this forum. Whether your neck of the woods does or does not is a matter of your own choosing at this point, as a grown man.

Why so sensitive?
omg is this dude serious

jorma

« Reply #10214 on: January 14, 2018, 05:53:45 PM »
i also like how calling people 'snowflake' or "why so offended" are always bannable offenses, unless...
 :doge

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #10215 on: January 14, 2018, 05:53:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-a-better-way-to-argue-in-controversial-serious-sensitive-topics.16379/page-16#post-3292649

Jedeye Sniv said: Just know this: the world looks nothing like these threads.

Well that's not very accurate. better stated: YOUR world looks nothing like these threads.

As your world is purely a reflection of people you must associate with (family, co-workers), those who you choose to associate with (organizations you join, people you accept into your life as friends and associates), and what sources and people you've chosen to believe.

35 isn't too old to make better friends and learn from social mistakes and become a better man or woman.
rub

nudemacusers

« Reply #10216 on: January 14, 2018, 05:54:48 PM »
Man my dudes are eating each other over there.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

agrajag

« Reply #10217 on: January 14, 2018, 05:56:19 PM »
Quote from: NoblesseOblige
If life has taught me anything it's usually those who deem themselves 'good' that are anything but.

:neogaf do these people have any self awareness at all?

Raist

« Reply #10218 on: January 14, 2018, 05:58:15 PM »
Man my dudes are eating each other over there.

That was always the only logical conclusion.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #10219 on: January 14, 2018, 05:59:01 PM »
Quote from: NoblesseOblige
If life has taught me anything it's usually those who deem themselves 'good' that are anything but.

:neogaf do these people have any self awareness at all?

paprikastaude

« Reply #10220 on: January 14, 2018, 06:00:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3292967/

Why so sensitive?

I don't know if you have asshole friends or not. Stop acting persecuted. My comments were very clear. If your world is for some reason unwelcome to people and opinions reflected by the people here, that's a function of who you surround yourself with and where you've chosen to get your information from. My world and everyone in it very much looks like this forum.

If you don't want to share the same world, that's fine. But understand that the world DOES look like this forum. Whether your neck of the woods does or does not is a matter of your own choosing at this point, as a grown man.

Why so sensitive?
omg is this dude serious

"My world and everyone in it very much looks like this forum."

Imagine living in such an environment :dayum

"But understand that the world DOES look like this forum."

:lol
They really don't realize that they are a far-rightwingers caricature of progressives?

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #10221 on: January 14, 2018, 06:03:14 PM »
Looks like there have been no bans/warnings for a few pages. I guess the mod team is dicussing what to do. Probable ban shitstorm incoming
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #10222 on: January 14, 2018, 06:04:39 PM »
A lot of these guys need to get laid, smoke up, and chill to some tunes or whatever.

I can't imagine being this angry all the time about every little thing. I know young people tend to be overly excitable and want to get involved in everything but you'd think they would have learned to pick their battles by now.

How in the world would some of them be able to approach a person and figure out some sort of consensual insertion
rub

paprikastaude

« Reply #10223 on: January 14, 2018, 06:12:31 PM »
A lot of these guys need to get laid, smoke up, and chill to some tunes or whatever.

I can't imagine being this angry all the time about every little thing. I know young people tend to be overly excitable and want to get involved in everything but you'd think they would have learned to pick their battles by now.

What are they getting involved in? Defending middling Star Wars movies solely for the sake of a female cast and aggressively dogpiling fans of videogames that don't even sell a million copies? If only they would get involved in a decent cause. But then they'd have to go outside and talk to people that have opinions on things. Not to mention confront the fact that no one knows what a gamergate is.

Raist

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #10225 on: January 14, 2018, 06:22:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-a-better-way-to-argue-in-controversial-serious-sensitive-topics.16379/page-16#post-3292369

https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-a-better-way-to-argue-in-controversial-serious-sensitive-topics.16379/page-16#post-3292429
More account suicides  :usacry

yeah, these guys were good.

It's funny because they both are saying people are afraid to talk and they just get dogpiled with "Why would you be afraid to say what you believe, you must be having bad thoughts."
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #10226 on: January 14, 2018, 06:30:26 PM »
People mention that Bowie was a sexual predator and Morrigan defends it.

There's no excusing sexual abuse, but describing what was happening in 70's culture isn't the same as excusing rape. Let's all keep a cool head and remain civil about this sensitive topic. Thanks.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3107812/

"They were all doing it" seems like excusing it to me. I doubt I'm alone in thinking this.

And in then in the Aziz thread.

Any clinical explanation about what goes on behind closed doors during foreplay will sound terrible. While I've never done the fingers in the mouth thing (maybe once or twice), if the other party were to describe what I was doing, it'd sound disgusting too.
User warned: downplaying sexual assault. People are disgusted because of the lack of clear consent, not because "describing sex is icky".

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3291638/

He comes back with this.

Mod who warned me should warn themselves too with what they wrote in a previous thread.
I'm sticking with food topics from now on.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3292257/

:miyamoto
sigh

thetylerrob

« Reply #10227 on: January 14, 2018, 06:35:57 PM »
Can someone make a new thread with the same premise so I can get more entertainment please? Most fun I’ve had on Ree.

nudemacusers

« Reply #10228 on: January 14, 2018, 06:39:51 PM »
So because “it was the 70s and everyone was doing it” is in the special moderator reserved red, does this make it an official resetera position? 🤔

Lurking admins advise 👀
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

etiolate

« Reply #10229 on: January 14, 2018, 06:40:45 PM »
40 guests viewing?

Please no more immigrants from that shithole forum

Raist

Himu

« Reply #10231 on: January 14, 2018, 06:52:17 PM »
Right now:

IYKYK

jorma

« Reply #10232 on: January 14, 2018, 06:56:20 PM »
Right now:

Could you imagine Robby Bobbert ever giving up the conch?  :lol

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #10233 on: January 14, 2018, 07:03:51 PM »
looks like the thread has run its course
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #10234 on: January 14, 2018, 07:04:27 PM »
That Bowie thread is something else. Good source to pull during the next ree thread about Polanski.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #10235 on: January 14, 2018, 07:07:46 PM »
that morrigan post on david bowie... :jared

even gaf got rid of opiate

Himu

« Reply #10236 on: January 14, 2018, 07:13:47 PM »
Sooooo wanted to say.

Today was the perfect day to deep condition and cat ass, y'all. Thank yew.

IYKYK

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #10237 on: January 14, 2018, 07:27:21 PM »
So...did Bobby not respond to multiple people calling him out on multiple pages?

He was probably still working on chapter 3 of his response when the thread got locked.

Cravy

« Reply #10238 on: January 14, 2018, 07:46:16 PM »
I shouldn't have googled cat ass.

Himu

« Reply #10239 on: January 14, 2018, 07:49:19 PM »
It just means laying on your firm butt all day, relaxing like a kitty cat.
IYKYK

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #10240 on: January 14, 2018, 07:52:32 PM »
Demi sent me a pic of his cat’s butthole once.
serge

Himu

« Reply #10241 on: January 14, 2018, 07:54:51 PM »
That Bowie thread is something else. Good source to pull during the next ree thread about Polanski.

You're in luck, there was one today

https://www.resetera.com/threads/reminder-all-your-favourites-supported-roman-polanski.16363/

My faves aren't on that list. I ctrl f'd Janelle Monae, Nas, David Bowie, Quentin Tarantino.

Mahahahaha. Touch the skin.

IYKYK

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #10242 on: January 14, 2018, 07:57:31 PM »
So, that thread about being able to discuss difficult topics turned into a lord of the flies brawl? Gee, it's almost as if tightly moderating what are supposed to be adult conversations to a place people can feel safe (a safe space, if you will) is a fools errand, and that you'd either have to be dumb or narcissistic to try....almost....
:confused
que

daemon

« Reply #10243 on: January 14, 2018, 08:03:35 PM »
who is this Opto on resetera. I'm pretty sure that picture fits the Cream persona

clothedmacuser

« Reply #10244 on: January 14, 2018, 08:15:14 PM »
They can't let a thread like that go on too long because eventually the moderate darlings will realize they are safe to complain about the dozen of shitheels who ruin threads.  Then it will really be Lord of the Flies.
sigh

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10245 on: January 14, 2018, 08:17:11 PM »
Mahahahaha. Touch the skin.

Not without consent, tho.  :ufup
©@©™

SG-17

« Reply #10246 on: January 14, 2018, 08:58:56 PM »
So...did Bobby not respond to multiple people calling him out on multiple pages?
Why would he? Bobby is never wrong.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #10247 on: January 14, 2018, 09:21:19 PM »
is there a way to ignore everyone on reset that isn't bobby? i want a 100% bobby only forum without any of the annoying noise

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #10248 on: January 14, 2018, 09:23:36 PM »
Random thought but y’all wonder if Amir0x even knows the internet knows about him? Like it’s a possibility he thinks we think he just killed himself or took a break.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #10249 on: January 14, 2018, 09:25:14 PM »
is there a way to ignore everyone on reset that isn't bobby? i want a 100% bobby only forum without any of the annoying noise
can't you just follow him? will it notify you of his posts if you do that?

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #10250 on: January 14, 2018, 09:25:50 PM »
also if all the non etoilet/jack remington/benji members could stop posting here, that would be very helpful

edit: throw in kara and we've got the entire political spectrum. the rest of you are superfluous
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:43:36 PM by curly »

FStop7

« Reply #10251 on: January 14, 2018, 09:37:23 PM »

1. Objectification. 

2. Drug abuse is pwobwematic.

3. CULTUTAL APPROPRIATION?  It’s 2018 and I can’t even.  Toxic gross.

Shut up.  Eat your YUM! Brands meal rations.  Listen to NPR ONLY.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #10252 on: January 14, 2018, 09:38:43 PM »
Random thought but y’all wonder if Amir0x even knows the internet knows about him? Like it’s a possibility he thinks we think he just killed himself or took a break.

I don't know.  At first I assumed he was out for a bit but we never saw court papers saying he took bail.  And his lawyer likely told him to not to so he could build up time served in a county jail.  Even if they have internet service they probably wouldn't let a guy who committed crimes via the internet to use it.  It's quite possible he has not seen this magical thread

https://archive.fo/Jr6lz

Godbless Unison.

But knowing Amirox he probably thinks people are defending him and we've set up a fund in his name for those wrongly charged by the Trump administration. 
sigh

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #10253 on: January 14, 2018, 09:42:09 PM »
i miss unison

clothedmacuser

« Reply #10254 on: January 14, 2018, 09:45:56 PM »
That reminded me of this post from Labor concerning Pedo-gate

Why he defended that pedo I have no clue.  Ha, and I found this one

Thank god he doesn't do anything but it speaks to the non-mods who run the show over at reset
sigh

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #10255 on: January 14, 2018, 09:56:44 PM »

1. Objectification. 

2. Drug abuse is pwobwematic.

3. CULTUTAL APPROPRIATION?  It’s 2018 and I can’t even.  Toxic gross.

Shut up.  Eat your YUM! Brands meal rations.  Listen to NPR ONLY.

Yum! Brands is far too good for the proles of Resetti. It is reserved for the cultural elites of the Bore. :snob
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 10:01:58 PM by nachobro »

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #10256 on: January 14, 2018, 10:04:02 PM »
also if all the non etoilet/jack remington/benji members could stop posting here, that would be very helpful

edit: throw in kara and we've got the entire political spectrum. the rest of you are superfluous
每天生气

venereology

« Reply #10257 on: January 14, 2018, 10:06:09 PM »
if you want a sneak peek of what a thread of etoilet talking to himself would look like, you can just hop over gaf OT right now

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #10258 on: January 14, 2018, 10:08:22 PM »
Aziz getting ripped apart is almost magical. Another beta male self-proclaimed feminist getting Metoo'd. When will it end?  :lol

Has a single 'bro' that you would expect to get outed at least once get hit? Nope. They know better than to fuck with crazy.

etiolate

« Reply #10259 on: January 14, 2018, 10:09:22 PM »
Zoe still posting on GAF OT