Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174275 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #11400 on: January 21, 2018, 07:30:56 AM »
So....what's Bobby up to?
It is a bit weird
He disappeared after the "We need to have better discussions" thread.  He also replaced most of his Star wars/Movie related posts with a "."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 07:43:21 AM by HaughtyFrank »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #11401 on: January 21, 2018, 07:43:25 AM »
I've seen that meltdown (deleting past posts for a period) happen a couple of times elsewhere by other people. Generally the sign of a love / hate relationship to a community seriously leaning into hate.

Geeks all think the same thing and it's disgusting.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 09:10:12 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11402 on: January 21, 2018, 08:51:55 AM »
I love resetera but it hates me.

Shuri

« Reply #11403 on: January 21, 2018, 08:59:09 AM »
That reminds me, I wanted to make a comprehensive list of all of my favorite video game executives, ordered by different values such as genuineness, sense of humor, height, and imagined hair scent.
No jokes or trolling here, but a long long time ago, I ended up getting into  an elevator at someplace and  Jade Raymond was there, and she smelled incredibly good. I was charmed for the rest of the day. Once I got off the elevator, I legit had to wait a minute just to process what has just happened.

Her mix of perfume and shampoo was P E R F E C T.

Top 5 olfactory experience of my life.   :lawd

I suspect that the experience may had been amplified by the fact that I had spent the day with annoying 'gamers4life'  types in a random playtesting event I ended up participating in on that day.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #11404 on: January 21, 2018, 09:01:14 AM »
It is a bit weird
He disappeared after the "We need to have better discussions" thread.  He also replaced most of his Star wars/Movie related posts with a "."

Oh shit, he's gonna write for Disney now!
rub

Shuri

« Reply #11405 on: January 21, 2018, 09:03:20 AM »
It is a bit weird
Last time that happened, that poster had gotten a job working on a script for LucasArt

:ohhh could it mean that..  :anhuld

kingv

« Reply #11406 on: January 21, 2018, 09:04:13 AM »
It is a bit weird

Wtf? Far too time consuming. Does he really think that his Star Wars shitposts are going to come back and haunt him?

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #11407 on: January 21, 2018, 09:26:06 AM »
It is a bit weird

Okay, which one of you shitlords doxxed him AGAIN?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #11408 on: January 21, 2018, 09:28:13 AM »
Fortunately did he preserve the "ilovehotmoms" post

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11409 on: January 21, 2018, 10:33:18 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3564657/

Protesting: How Does It Feel?

Just go and fucking try it ?

I'm always wary that it provides a false sense of catharsis and people stay home when it comes to voting or doing something real.

:what
ὕβρις

Himu

« Reply #11410 on: January 21, 2018, 10:53:40 AM »
lmao at the reset dbfz lootbox thread. A bunch of people who have never played an ArcSys fighting game raging about "loot boxes" lmao. In GG you have currency. Let's call it W$ not different than FightMoney. Unlike Capcom, Arc aren't assholes. You get like a million W$ for completing all story modes or something in Xrd Rev. Then you can use that to buy character colors or fish.  Last night I wanted new character colors so I beat arcade mode with two or three characters and got about 15,000 w$. Character colors 10k w$. Easy peasy and unlike, SFV, not a time sink and actually fun because ASW knows how to program capable AI. Fishing is a random loot box. You can get in singles for uhhh 200 w$ I think or in batches in 10 for like 2000 w$. Then you pull your shit and just keep going until you're satisfied. Fishing grants avatar customization items. FYI, BlazBlue also has gatcha and in-game currency that functions similarly.

Those are facts.

Now read the Lootbox thread talking about real world money and people who have only ever played a Capcom fighting game making shit posts posts like "lul savior of fighting games huehuehue."

Pages and pages of assortments of people who have no fucking idea what they're talking about.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:58:23 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #11411 on: January 21, 2018, 10:58:41 AM »
Unlike Capcom, Arc aren't assholes.

:neogaf

ASW is just as bad at countless revisions and nickel and dime DLC as Capcom. More people will realize this once DBZF releases (the ASW game that will finally purchased by more than the GG/BB anime-o-sphere (myself included  :'())

Himu

« Reply #11412 on: January 21, 2018, 11:00:45 AM »
Unlike Capcom, Arc aren't assholes.

:neogaf

ASW is just as bad at countless revisions and nickel and dime DLC as Capcom. More people will realize this once DBZF releases (the ASW game that will finally purchased by more than the GG/BB anime-o-sphere (myself included  :'())

I prefer revisions over what SFV has. :yeshrug
IYKYK

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #11413 on: January 21, 2018, 11:05:07 AM »
Guilty Gear's fight money is different. It unlocks gallery stuff. SF5's unlocks characters and stages, not concept artwork and the like.

Himu

« Reply #11414 on: January 21, 2018, 11:06:47 AM »
Did Arc only give you two character colors as default and then force you to go through a shitty survival mode to unlock character colors?! Don't you dare compare ASW to fucking Capcom ever again!

Also, consider. With Arc games the characters have only ONE costume. In terms of money, how much more are you REALLY dumping into an ASW game compared to a Capcom game? Let's face the beautiful, beautiful heavy metal music, breh.

Guilty Gear's fight money is different. It unlocks gallery stuff. SF5's unlocks characters and stages, not concept artwork and the like.

It also unlocks avatar crap.

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #11415 on: January 21, 2018, 11:10:12 AM »
Revisions + DLC is insane to 99% of the populace.

You mean like how SFVAE physical comes with all characters but none of the stages and costumes?
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #11416 on: January 21, 2018, 11:18:01 AM »
DLC is completely irrelevant from the loot box "controversy" which was mostly made without any facts. I don't really care about making dlc arguments. DBFZ costs 100 dollars with all dlc (fuck you Bandai Namco). This is about loot boxes and crying about something that you don't have worry about.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #11417 on: January 21, 2018, 11:23:52 AM »
Give me Bulma with items and spacing tools and sets ups. :preach
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #11418 on: January 21, 2018, 11:29:15 AM »
Did Arc only give you two character colors as default

In their games, you unlock additional colors through DLC. There's like 9 base colors and then gold/black ones are DLC.

You mean like how SFVAE physical comes with all characters but none of the stages and costumes?

Just because one is worse than the other doesn't mean shit. Either give the DLC characters to players for free and charge for the outfits or don't. Don't do this "oh we're adding more fighters to the game and you can't test them for tournaments unless you cough up, lololololol" bullshit that fighters have been doing for years. And don't do another "Revision, balance, we totally promise this is the last time we're re-releasing the game, promise!" bullshit if you want casuals to actually stick around on the genre.

SF5's "update" system is basically copying Blazblue's (Continuum Shift 1/2 was doing that patch system and even allowed you to "roll back" to a previous patch if you wanted to play that version. Something Continuum Shift Extend and beyond forgot), which was good, but like Arc they mishandled that.

Himu

« Reply #11419 on: January 21, 2018, 11:36:26 AM »

In their games, you unlock additional colors through DLC. There's like 9 base colors and then gold/black ones are DLC.

Just because one is worse than the other doesn't mean shit. Either give the DLC characters to players for free and charge for the outfits or don't. Don't do this "oh we're adding more fighters to the game and you can't test them for tournaments unless you cough up, lololololol" bullshit that fighters have been doing for years. And don't do another "Revision, balance, we totally promise this is the last time we're re-releasing the game, promise!" bullshit if you want casuals to actually stick around on the genre.

SF5's "update" system is basically copying Blazblue's (Continuum Shift 1/2 was doing that patch system and even allowed you to "roll back" to a previous patch if you wanted to play that version. Something Continuum Shift Extend and beyond forgot), which was good, but like Arc they mishandled that.

Thing about BB and GG is you have so few characters. It's not like SFV where there's entire seasons worth of characters. That's the most damning thing to me. I gladly bought Tekken 7 's season pass because it was worth it. Three characters and modes and costumes. But SFV is like what, 30 dollars per season at release with 6 characters a season? Nah. I don't see the difference except these are yearly updates compared to ASW's bi-yearly updates. Combined with the lower character count and it's an easier poison to swallow.

I'm not sure how they can pull it off to appeal to casuals though. I guess make it like MOBA? I don't know, those have lots of characters, right? But there's the arcade releases in Asia to consider and arcades need to be refreshed with new machines. So I can't come up with any compromise short of releasing arcade version and home version at the same time, and allowing you to buy new characters as they're released, which is kind of how Tekken 7 handles things now.
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #11420 on: January 21, 2018, 12:04:26 PM »

Self-quoting his facebook on his twitter.

and still begging for attention from RLM

tuna_love

« Reply #11421 on: January 21, 2018, 12:32:48 PM »
Yo why can I use Bluetooth headphones on my switch?
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3568599/
are youan anti nintendo troll just making a stealth anti switch thread because you are jealous of the switch? the answer is yes
:heh

Raist

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 01:07:46 PM by Raist »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11423 on: January 21, 2018, 01:06:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/amazon-contacting-jurisdictions-that-did-not-make-their-shortlist-for-hq2-to-state-why.17793/

Amazon giving feedback to cities that weren't selected for it's 2nd HQ.

Retatatra:  :noooo

Cities begging for companies. Disgusting. Almost as bad to the dignity of the State than Trump.
Phony feedback, what don't you call those cities what you really want them to Amazon ?!
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11424 on: January 21, 2018, 01:25:59 PM »
Cities, don't let no one tell you any different. You're beautiful just as you are. Even if your active population is under qualified, you're 400 pounds or have no decent transit system. What Amazon is doing is verbal abuse, so probably assault and rape.
ὕβρις

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11425 on: January 21, 2018, 01:28:04 PM »
Every type of fighting game update/DLC solution is a dystopian hellscape that requires too much money or patches or bullshit to get all the content.

Bore Expert

« Reply #11426 on: January 21, 2018, 01:32:15 PM »
What's really frustrating about the rise of film criticism as a fine-toothed farm thresher relentlessly harvesting fields of dick pics, is how it values hearing from people who HATE using their own as they go after the people who LOVE using theirs.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #11427 on: January 21, 2018, 02:07:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/amazon-contacting-jurisdictions-that-did-not-make-their-shortlist-for-hq2-to-state-why.17793/

Cities begging for companies. Disgusting. Almost as bad to the dignity of the State than Trump.
Phony feedback, what don't you call those cities what you really want them to Amazon ?!
For a 'progressive' forum Reset and GAF have always been home to some of the most blatant corporate cheerleaders I've ever seen, which I guess one should expect when it comes to video game shit, but the fact that it extends to other industries is nauseating. Why bother paying shills to buzz market your shit when these fools will do it for free?

Boredfrom

« Reply #11428 on: January 21, 2018, 02:23:56 PM »
Seems that Resetera has a problem with making threads from random Twitter users

https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-admits-to-ap-he-did-say-shit-hole-countries-did-not-mean-anything-racist.17926/

Is not the first time I see people posting random comments from twitter as facts...

Bore Expert

« Reply #11429 on: January 21, 2018, 02:26:49 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-admits-to-ap-he-did-say-shit-hole-countries-did-not-mean-anything-racist.17926/

Is not the first time I see people posting random comments from twitter as facts...

:success

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #11430 on: January 21, 2018, 02:41:17 PM »

These are the same people that initially claimed the Evilore allegations weren't true because of the source (even though there was proof).

etiolate

« Reply #11431 on: January 21, 2018, 02:56:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3573991/

I was curious how that Mo'Nique thread was still going.

I should have known.

Raist

« Reply #11432 on: January 21, 2018, 02:57:01 PM »

For a 'progressive' forum Reset and GAF have always been home to some of the most blatant corporate cheerleaders I've ever seen, which I guess one should expect when it comes to video game shit, but the fact that it extends to other industries is nauseating. Why bother paying shills to buzz market your shit when these fools will do it for free?

I mean, the whole "oh boohoo big companies capitalism is eeeeeeebuhl" is hilarious. You'd better buy all your shit from artisans/small shops. And not have internet at home.

Tasty

« Reply #11433 on: January 21, 2018, 03:03:31 PM »

Self-quoting his facebook on his twitter.

and still begging for attention from RLM

Apparently Bobberts blocked me on Twitter, despite my account never mentioning him (I just checked.) How did he find it? :thinking

That's both some next-level pettiness and next-level detective work connecting my Twitter to my Bore account. :bobby

tuna_love

« Reply #11434 on: January 21, 2018, 03:04:14 PM »

I should have known.
if hating the new ghostbusters is alt right, i dont want to be alt wrong

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11435 on: January 21, 2018, 03:19:57 PM »
the primary difference, and what i think some old timers are expressing displeasure about in other terms, is that since we had a number of you new folk joined us en masse, good or ill or neutral (the latter who sicken me), and are sticking around en masse, a lot of that randomness of the thread has given way to some endless rehashing of let's call them, certain topics, on an almost daily basis

not that we never did that before, but the cycles never seemed as intense nor immediately recurring, especially as people got settled in

It's possible there's also just been a lot of fuckery since then too.  I mean there was false hope for the new forum, and then constant proof that it was worse than ever before, also during Trump presidency etc. etc.

I dunno sorry, I think I haven't been one to make any waves or keep harping on a topic for pages.  I don't know if the Bore's a place that fits me but thread's just fun to read regardless.
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #11436 on: January 21, 2018, 03:22:35 PM »

I should have known.

That was a strong ass denial, it feels like he is even gaslighting himself.

thetylerrob

« Reply #11437 on: January 21, 2018, 03:28:19 PM »

Now read the Lootbox thread talking about real world money and people who have only ever played a Capcom fighting game making shit posts posts like "lul savior of fighting games huehuehue."

The person you are talking about made the ot for sfv, posts about it all the time and still hasn’t made it out of silver rank online. :neogaf:neogaf

Posting to the SFV community on Reset is a mental illness

Boredfrom

« Reply #11438 on: January 21, 2018, 03:29:03 PM »
Well, this is vile...

It's bizarre. I used to really, really be a big believer in free speech, and spent over a decade living in Singapore where it doesn't exist, and the government actually controls the media and can censor whatever it wants, including demonstrations and protests. Back in those days, I'd get into arguments with locals, where they would point out that people need to have controls in place over what they say, and I'd point to the US and say "They're working just fine without that kind of control." Now, I look at how Singapore is doing in terms of their racial harmony and immigration policies versus the US and I'm starting to think maybe they were right. People shouldn't be allowed to say whatever they like, especially if they just take it as permission to lie and/or encourage hate speech.

Of course, this is easy to say because Shoeless doesn’t live in Singapore anymore.

What a fucking scumbag with fake equivalences. YOU DONT WANT A GOVERNMENT CONTROLED MEDIA, IMAGINE TRUMP WITH THAT POWER YOU IDIOT!

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #11439 on: January 21, 2018, 03:41:26 PM »
If Batman & Robin released today instead of 1999, you just know they’d be saying it’s a perfectly fine movie and the haters are really just misogynistic bigots because it has a female villain and Batgirl.

And Bane is a brilliant statement on toxic masculinity

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11440 on: January 21, 2018, 03:46:30 PM »
It's possible there's also just been a lot of fuckery since then too.  I mean there was false hope for the new forum, and then constant proof that it was worse than ever before, also during Trump presidency etc. etc.

I dunno sorry, I think I haven't been one to make any waves or keep harping on a topic for pages.  I don't know if the Bore's a place that fits me but thread's just fun to read regardless.
eh, you aren't a bad poster. i wouldn't worry about it. this thread in particular is full of cranky old queens who hate change (myself included) so I wouldn't worry about it. that being said, anyone who posts exclusively in this thread will always be looked upon with disdain. just how it is.

Boredfrom

« Reply #11441 on: January 21, 2018, 03:47:58 PM »
In America, Free Speech has become synonymous with "Lie." And there's no moral difference between the two. A lie is just as valuable and in need of the same sacred, constitutional protection as someone questioning an abuse of executive power.

That’s why Trump doesn’t want to go to court, because he can lie without anybody telling him to stuff.

Shut the fuck up, Shoeless. Free Speech is not “propaganda that I agree with”.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11442 on: January 21, 2018, 04:22:54 PM »

and still hasn’t made it out of silver rank online. :neogaf:neogaf

So?  Maybe he doesn't play ranked much.  That doesn't mean anything.
:ufup
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11443 on: January 21, 2018, 04:24:09 PM »

Apparently Bobberts blocked me on Twitter, despite my account never mentioning him (I just checked.) How did he find it? :thinking

That's both some next-level pettiness and next-level detective work connecting my Twitter to my Bore account. :bobby

Me too, and I rarely even use twitter.  LMAO.  :lol :rofl
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #11444 on: January 21, 2018, 04:26:04 PM »
I've never even posted my Twitter here, what the fuck. :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11445 on: January 21, 2018, 04:31:21 PM »
I've never even posted my Twitter here, what the fuck. :lol

Dunno if I have either, nor does it have any of the user names I've had year for a few years.   :lol  He must have just decided to find someone on the Bore and block them and any of his followers or something.  That's pretty fucking funny.

HOW WILL I GET MY FASHION TIPS NOW!?   :o

https://www.hats.com/blog/get-the-look-portlands-bobby-fatboy-roberts.html

"Get the look" :rofl
ど助平

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11446 on: January 21, 2018, 04:32:09 PM »
I just noticed I was blocked a few days ago, which is crazy because there's no way he could have known I was posting on the bore.
每天生气

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11447 on: January 21, 2018, 04:34:31 PM »
I just noticed I was blocked a few days ago, which is crazy because there's no way he could have known I was posting on the bore.

Is there a setting on Twitter that automatically blocks everyone you don't approve or something?  Really weird...I mean I can just log out or open another browser and see his tweets if I want to.  (Hint- I DON'T WANT TO  :doge)
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #11448 on: January 21, 2018, 04:35:45 PM »
He probably blocked me cause I was following noted alt-right sexist pig Jay Bauman and progressive fraud Max Landis. :omg

thisismyusername

« Reply #11449 on: January 21, 2018, 04:36:01 PM »

Thing about BB and GG is you have so few characters. It's not like SFV where there's entire seasons worth of characters. That's the most damning thing to me. I gladly bought Tekken 7 's season pass because it was worth it. Three characters and modes and costumes. But SFV is like what, 30 dollars per season at release with 6 characters a season? Nah. I don't see the difference except these are yearly updates compared to ASW's bi-yearly updates. Combined with the lower character count and it's an easier poison to swallow.

The thing is: Arc's system is just as bad. If you buy any previous version before the FINAL FINAL FINAL WE PROMISE FINAL!!!! version: They go now with like 3 characters guaranteed to be DLC and then 6 months to a year later, they put out the next revision that makes THOSE characters into the base roster before including an additional 3 they want to charge you AGAIN for because those are the "NEW!!!!" characters. Blazblue's release is a crime against money.

I honestly couldn't give a damn about Japan's arcade release. Either do Blazblue CS1/2's patch-work system again, or get the fuck out. A bunch of folks are tired of that shit.

Himu

« Reply #11450 on: January 21, 2018, 04:42:11 PM »
:rofl I'm blocked from him. I've never communicated with him. Ever. And I only tweet about our gaming lord and savior: fighting games. :lol

All I have to say to that:

IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11451 on: January 21, 2018, 04:42:47 PM »

The thing is: Arc's system is just as bad. If you buy any previous version before the FINAL FINAL FINAL WE PROMISE FINAL!!!! version: They go now with like 3 characters guaranteed to be DLC and then 6 months to a year later, they put out the next revision that makes THOSE characters into the base roster before including an additional 3 they want to charge you AGAIN for because those are the "NEW!!!!" characters. Blazblue's release is a crime against money.

I honestly couldn't give a damn about Japan's arcade release. Either do Blazblue CS1/2's patch-work system again, or get the fuck out. A bunch of folks are tired of that shit.

The countless BlazBlue re-re-re-re-re-re-re-releases killed it for a lot of people, I think.  Worse that anything Capcom did with Street Fighter.  I mean with SF4, you had to buy Super.  Once you had Super, you could upgrade to the next version digitally for a low price at least.  Arc just kept on churning 'em out with DLC characters that would go from paid to regular from one to the next.  Guilty Gear Xrd is almost as bad but IIRC you could get the latest version digitally with the previous one.  I didn't end up bothering because it cost like $10 more just to buy the new version discounted at Amazon and I was able to trade in the old copy on top of that.

I wonder if we will see anything like this with DBZ or if Namco will keep them in check.
ど助平

Raist

« Reply #11452 on: January 21, 2018, 04:43:17 PM »
Well, this is vile...

It's bizarre. I used to really, really be a big believer in free speech, and spent over a decade living in Singapore where it doesn't exist, and the government actually controls the media and can censor whatever it wants, including demonstrations and protests. Back in those days, I'd get into arguments with locals, where they would point out that people need to have controls in place over what they say, and I'd point to the US and say "They're working just fine without that kind of control." Now, I look at how Singapore is doing in terms of their racial harmony and immigration policies versus the US and I'm starting to think maybe they were right. People shouldn't be allowed to say whatever they like, especially if they just take it as permission to lie and/or encourage hate speech.

Of course, this is easy to say because Shoeless doesn’t live in Singapore anymore.

What a fucking scumbag with fake equivalences. YOU DONT WANT A GOVERNMENT CONTROLED MEDIA, IMAGINE TRUMP WITH THAT POWER YOU IDIOT!

Racial harmony in Sinapore? :lol

What is it, 90% chinese/malay?

thisismyusername

« Reply #11453 on: January 21, 2018, 04:46:33 PM »
Hobby Lobby hasn't blocked me. :snob

Raist

« Reply #11454 on: January 21, 2018, 04:47:26 PM »
You guys don't get it. He blocked every single twitter account, except George Lucas and Disney.

What's the point anyway, he's fine talking to himself.

edit: well and timu apparently. Guess we found out who was sending him all these screencaps of our posts.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #11455 on: January 21, 2018, 04:49:23 PM »
Hobby Lobby hasn't blocked me. :snob

You're probably not following/being followed by many people here, then. My guess is he's using one of those blockbots that came out during the peak of the gamergate fuckery

Tasty

« Reply #11456 on: January 21, 2018, 04:52:23 PM »
You guys don't get it. He blocked every single twitter account, except George Lucas and Disney.

What's the point anyway, he's fine talking to himself.

edit: well and timu apparently. Guess we found out who was sending him all these screencaps of our posts.

If true, timu you got some splaining to do!

thisismyusername

« Reply #11457 on: January 21, 2018, 04:53:13 PM »

Damn, I thought my OpSec was iron-clad! You meddling kids win this round!

You're probably not following/being followed by many people here, then. My guess is he's using one of those blockbots that came out during the peak of the gamergate fuckery

Pretty much that. I only follow like a few authors. Nobody on GAF/ERA.

Himu

« Reply #11458 on: January 21, 2018, 04:54:10 PM »
This is because I said Star Wars is shit, isn't it? Let's be reality, Bobby's World. Star Wars sucks. It has only two good movies in its 40 year run: ESB and imo arguably ROTJ. Fucking Gundam has a better track record than your darling franchise and Gundam is a franchise that had this in it.

Your franchise is so bad that you have to read extensive books outside of the movies to even understand how its in-universe works.

Star Wars is shit and you will always be bitch made.

IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #11459 on: January 21, 2018, 04:55:20 PM »
Hey man G Gundam is literally Best Gundam.