Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174276 times)

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #13020 on: January 29, 2018, 08:39:02 PM »
Guy throws pretend acid (water) on people PRANK!

User warned for minimizing potential assault and dangerous behavior

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3906251/

"Minimizing potential assault"

What happened to consent?
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3907976/

Thread: Are you a millionaire?

No, and I never will be. There is no lifestyle I would ever want that would involve me amassing millions of dollars in personal wealth.

Woke AF
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3918540/
sigh

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #13021 on: January 29, 2018, 08:50:12 PM »
Holy shit I went to GAF and they've gone full Stormfront.

Literally there was no racism before Obama because the only color people cared about was green.
:O

etiolate

« Reply #13022 on: January 29, 2018, 08:51:45 PM »
Are you practicing for Resetera?

james

« Reply #13023 on: January 29, 2018, 08:54:59 PM »

Do you believe that racism ended in 1964 because people of all colors marched together, and white people were turned racist because Obama said they were?

Jansen

« Reply #13024 on: January 29, 2018, 08:55:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3899928/

Quote from: Jawmuncher, post: 3899928, member: 391

I’m sorry I even made this thread. I thought the prospect was interesting and hopeful. But apparently that wasn’t the case. Especially when I get called out on wanting this series to return as if it’s just a gimmick. Despite my work in the Dino Crisis Reddit and wiki communities when it comes to preserving and finding new things that still haven’t been uncovered in these games. Along with looking for and archiving older articles and interviews for the series.

It’s fine. I’ll keep Dino Crisis content to myself if it’s such a hindrance to the Reset Community.

make a billion threads across multiple sites stanning for a long dead franchise and then act surprised when people are sick of your shit :heh

etiolate

« Reply #13025 on: January 29, 2018, 08:56:00 PM »

Do you believe that racism ended in 1964 because people of all colors marched together, and white people were turned racist because Obama said they were?

I don't believe that what you just said is the prevailing sentiment on GAF.

james

« Reply #13026 on: January 29, 2018, 09:06:31 PM »

I don't believe that what you just said is the prevailing sentiment on GAF.

Dive on in.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/why-did-race-relations-deteriorate-so-much-in-the-last-decade-and-how-do-we-fix-it.1460702/

The OP alone is a doozy.

And then it's like every other reply.

You are 100% correct. Obama was truly the catalyst, the spark that ignited the flame that burned down common sense in this great nation... Any time something bad happened to a black man, he implied that America was so racist that it could happen to him and/or his imaginary son. That scumbag really fucked it all up...

that was over 100 years before the internet. 50 years before it people of all colors marched and voted for civil rights.

No, it's because black people were taught they are victims, becoming resentful to white people. White people were taught they were racist even if they weren't racist, causing resentment to minorities. Neither of them were holding back hate, they were fooled into hating eachother...

Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops.

Is this the inequality you were speaking of?

I think all people still have to work on this one. Both political spectrums. Although, I do believe the right is closest to judging character. That is one of the biggest reasons I made that jump.

This is America, this is capitalism. The only color anybody really gives a shit about is green. Pretending anything else is a factor is downright disingenuous...

And thats just the first 2 pages

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #13027 on: January 29, 2018, 09:13:57 PM »
Why are you posting links to some white supremacist forum?
serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #13028 on: January 29, 2018, 09:14:55 PM »
how much dino crisis content is at this neo gaf dot com? i need to know before i decide to visit it.

nudemacusers

« Reply #13029 on: January 29, 2018, 09:15:11 PM »
yeah we're here, don't outsource
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

james

« Reply #13030 on: January 29, 2018, 09:16:32 PM »

Some people here have accounts there

Tasty

« Reply #13031 on: January 29, 2018, 09:17:23 PM »
I think all people still have to work on this one. Both political spectrums. Although, I do believe the right is closest to judging character. That is one of the biggest reasons I made that jump.

:dead

#egalitarianism

etiolate

« Reply #13032 on: January 29, 2018, 09:29:59 PM »
That thread you linked is not the Stormfront you claim it to be. The prevailing sentiment is "its more visible now due to cellphones and social media".

You gotta say some real dumb shit for me to defend GAF users.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #13033 on: January 29, 2018, 09:44:11 PM »
fall for bait from known troll james, like pedophile Amir0x friends

Jansen

« Reply #13034 on: January 29, 2018, 09:49:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3923185/

Quote from: Jawmuncher
Some of these posts just feel like they take that extra step just to be mean spirited. That is your prerogative. But I felt I laid out enough info on why one could affect the other. I don’t dislike contarary opinions. Since without them you can’t really have a conversation. But a good chunk of this thread seems to be “I read the title so you’re getting a reply with no worth to it just so I can youre wrong”.

Thank you to those who did read the OP though. Even if your opinion is the opposite of mine. I enjoy reading constructive thoughts on why it might not be possible.

If you’re annoyed by my Dino Crisis posts. All I can say is sorry. I do jokingly post about it in other threads. But I don’t make threads with any sort of intent but to start a conversation. I’m surprised I’m even having to go to these length over this. Didn’t think it’d be this much of an issue. But I’m guessing new users who don’t know who I am and older users who weren’t a fan of Dino Crisis posts from old site just sort of combined into where we are now. I’ll take this into consideration for future posts.

Lastly thank you to those who don’t mind my content. I like to think I put some thought into the threads I make. Hearing that people have given these games because of my threads or have become interested in the franchise means a lot to me.  I just want to share something I enjoy with others and discuss the past and possible future of the series.

Edit: Just wanted to add a bit extra here. Yes Dino Crisis might not be a thing right now. But that doesn’t mean I can’t talk about it. I would like to see it come back in numerous forms. But have long ago accepted that might never be the case. Regardless of that, I don’t see why its current state of affairs should mean I should hang things up on the possibility to talk past and future and staying hopeful for possible better treatment of the IP.

etiolate

« Reply #13035 on: January 29, 2018, 09:55:48 PM »
fall for bait from known troll james, like pedophile Amir0x friends

:fbm

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #13036 on: January 29, 2018, 10:30:19 PM »
Legacyzero has to be the biggest sack of garbage on RE.
You got your account back, right? Fake news.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #13037 on: January 29, 2018, 11:27:09 PM »
As to tails, I feel like they're an accessory that could be cute if dressed up right but never really are because they're worn with a basic t-shirt and shorts. Not sure how you'd dress em up, but I won't rule it out.
I find those 10/10 endearing, but as a 28 year old guy, I'm both too old and the wrong gender for it.

Which is kinda why I respect furries and other groups who will wear their fandoms with pride out in the open. I don't have the fortitude to do so. I'm old and boring.
Hey, remember that thread where someone asked if ERA judged furries and everyone was like, "nah, it's not my business unless they make it my business"? Those reactions seemed like bullshit. I see your true colors, folks.
每天生气

Jansen

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #13039 on: January 30, 2018, 12:16:19 AM »
Thoughts on James being jacks latest alt when he claims to leave and never come back
dur

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #13040 on: January 30, 2018, 12:36:56 AM »
If Black Panther underperforms reset will explode.

etiolate

« Reply #13041 on: January 30, 2018, 12:46:19 AM »
I am hoping for Black Panther to do 200 mil and then Reset arguing that White Supremacist America only went to see it as a hate watch.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #13042 on: January 30, 2018, 01:00:28 AM »
I kind of want Black Panther to completely, totally bomb just to watch the Reeetards lose their minds. It'll be like a little slice of election night all over again, except this time we can watch them twist and stretch logic and explain how the Chinese box office will save the film a few weeks later.

Like a pregnant cat, Black Panther bombing would be the gift that keeps on giving.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #13043 on: January 30, 2018, 01:01:12 AM »
fuck I forgot I changed my avatar. I'm never gonna get used to that

Tasty

« Reply #13044 on: January 30, 2018, 01:01:27 AM »
You guys are pathetic lol. Black Panther looks dope.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #13045 on: January 30, 2018, 01:38:28 AM »
LeBron, greatest basketball player in history, multi-time NBA champion and MVP, etc.

benjipwns

« Reply #13046 on: January 30, 2018, 01:42:14 AM »
I had to do a paper on a Foucault essay in college once. That's the only thing I've read and I wanted to blow my brains out.
I assign you to do a paper on a Slavoj Zizek essay of your choice, exempting any on contemporary American politics. This will be 56.34% of your course grade and so on and so on and so on.

Really, I want to assign you either The Parallax View or Violence but they're books and don't match your original post.

This one even has appropriately poor formatting you'll have to edit yourself: http://www.lacan.com/zizek-leftist.htm

Himu

« Reply #13047 on: January 30, 2018, 01:57:40 AM »
I kind of want Black Panther to completely, totally bomb just to watch the Reeetards lose their minds. It'll be like a little slice of election night all over again, except this time we can watch them twist and stretch logic and explain how the Chinese box office will save the film a few weeks later.

Like a pregnant cat, Black Panther bombing would be the gift that keeps on giving.

Why? An almost all black cast? In a major comic book movie? Why in the fuck would you want something like that to fail just to sought a few dozen people at best? Seems petty as fuck.
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #13048 on: January 30, 2018, 02:12:57 AM »
I said it somewhere else but I do have some passing Internet familiarity with Tim Soret before he was Tim Soret, designer of The Last Night. A bit with his online persona and certainly with the context and community (a videogame splinter forum much like the Bore, really, occasional edginess included) I read him in. I wouldn't claim to know the guy well by any means but I certainly believe him when he said he voted for far left Mélenchon last election. Which doesn't automatically mean he has good opinions on everything but GAFERA depiction seems comically overblown (it's not like they themselves are immune to some conservative tendencies sometimes). He was often ribbed, IIRC, for being the quintessential Parisian gentrified left leaning urban elite.

I think benjipwns kinda nailed that one last time when he suspected there was some severe cultural misunderstanding at work here.

Also Soret has been committed to making aesthetic, story driven platformer for a bit now (I believe he was a big fan of Brothers : A tale of Two Sons or a similar title around that time) and he had to endure quite a bit of light-hearted banter. It's cool he managed to make it in the end.

Edit : And yeah obviously, Another World and Flashback are pretty significant over here as you would expect.
I am unsurprised that the induhlectuals at ResetERA.com (now with era CLEAR, just $39.99 a year) continue to try and force his worldview to fit into their one-size-fits-all worldview. The paranoid one where nearly everything bad is not just bad but often working together for hidden nefarious ends that sucker in the dupes, I'm surprised he isn't yet suspected of having Russian ties.

It was the aforelinked waypoint interview where I realized the cultural disconnect, as the waypoint interviewer doesn't even understand what he's describing and instead continues to frame it or force into a frame within a contemporary and temporary subset of American politics. Or debate him about a hypothetical setting for a video game. I have to assume they didn't even pick up on how stereotypically French his answers are just from the way they're constructed logically.

The funny thing is that they're making the game's premise seem more controversial or counterculture or transgressive than it is, when it arguably should be the least interesting thing about the game considering how often the premise is used across media in general. From what I can tell the main reflection of the premise of a utopia that has failed is in the motif, something that even a publisher like EA has presented in Mirror's Edge and Syndicate, albeit without (so far) liking tweets deemed hate speech by independent groupthinkers who are progressively defining the standards for modern video gaming.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 02:17:17 AM by benjipwns »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13049 on: January 30, 2018, 02:18:52 AM »
<skims Benji's ramblings>

So what you're saying is that The Last Night is a nazi training simulator?

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #13050 on: January 30, 2018, 02:19:47 AM »
Didn't BP set a record for presales or some shit? You're gonna be disappointed. Funny that you hope Black Panther bombs, as if the marvel-jizz-hungry dipshits wouldn't shit their pants if any of the other spandex kiddie trash failed

benjipwns

« Reply #13051 on: January 30, 2018, 02:22:22 AM »
looking at it, i forgot my favorite part was from the writers intro/disclaimer in back-to-back paragraphs:
https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/8x9wyv/gamergate-feminism-cyberpunk-an-interview-with-the-last-night-designer
Which is what lies at the heart of my own unease with The Last Night. The confused and thoroughly political apoliticism that Soret often defaults to preaching is too familiar at this point, betraying a hesitation to grapple with the choices and compromises of the status quo. With those underpinnings, I have my doubts that The Last Night can comprehend the present moment well enough to extrapolate an interesting and thought-provoking possible future.

A note about this transcript: Soret has a pronounced accent and is clearly someone for whom English is a second language. Something to bear in mind as you read this is that he is often struggling to articulate his meaning, and that can lead to inartful and even more insensitive-sounding sentences than I believe he actually intends. That said, there is much he says and believes that you might find objectionable however artfully packaged.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #13052 on: January 30, 2018, 02:26:39 AM »

That fight scene has some absolutely hilariously bad CGI
So what? it's a comedy.   :shaq

Black Panther looks like shit. It will come out strong and then tank i think.

benjipwns

« Reply #13053 on: January 30, 2018, 02:30:36 AM »
<skims Benji's ramblings>

So what you're saying is that The Last Night is a nazi training simulator?

Wikipedia's helpful Controversy section:
In an interview with Vice, Tim Soret said that while The Last Night has themes that others see as right-wing, such as criticizing the concept of Universal Basic Income

Actual interview text:
Quote from: Tim Soret
Yeah, it's not a critique of UBI. I love the idea! It's a thing we should go for! Because with automation and the loss of jobs, I think we won't have a choice anyway. So it's a good thing anyway.

But it's not UBI alone, it's UBI combined with loss of jobs entirely. The fact that you're not the ultimate form of life on earth anymore. You're not the center of the universe anymore. We've not been created by some god. We are evolved from apes. And the next step is probably: We're not the most intelligent thing on earth anymore. And this is going to be… a bit worrying, right?

How can you strive for anything, right? You cannot create anything new or interesting because AIs are using all the social media and everything to probe what is going to work. And they can make a new series, you know? And create new trends. And they can also make them obsolete in the same week.

They are going to be so much faster than anything we can do as humans. In the future, I guess I show this trailer on stage, and in five hours there are ten games like mine. That's what's going to happen. Right now, if someone wants to do what I do, then it will take 2-3 years to catch up, right? But that's what I want to describe! In the future, how can you get any advantage? How can you compete with machine learning, basically?

New The Last Night, it's a floor wax and a dessert topping!

benjipwns

« Reply #13054 on: January 30, 2018, 02:42:16 AM »
Also, with all this Tim Soret talk, I feel required to point out that the French had a secret alliance with the Russians from the late 1890s that eventually led in part to World War I. Despite this, the French and Russians (as the Soviets) later signed another pact in 1936. Something to keep in mind considering that Soret is French.

Although that second one was against the Nazi's so may be superseded in the hierarchy of evil, and it was the Russians who ended it so they could ally with the Nazi's and invade Poland and Eastern Europe together. (Though nobody declared war on the Soviets for doing so?) And yet despite all this, Chelsea Manning has never taken a position on any of it. And she thinks she's qualified to be a Senator?

Tasty

« Reply #13055 on: January 30, 2018, 02:44:13 AM »
That premise does sound pretty cool and worth exploring. Glad I didn't get my panties in a twist over this. :yeshrug

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #13056 on: January 30, 2018, 02:46:00 AM »
As to tails, I feel like they're an accessory that could be cute if dressed up right but never really are because they're worn with a basic t-shirt and shorts. Not sure how you'd dress em up, but I won't rule it out.

(Image removed from quote.)

Duh.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #13057 on: January 30, 2018, 02:56:55 AM »
Even if it were about modern feminists ruining the fucking world what's the problem? We're seeing what modern feminist movements are about and it is indeed fucking awful.

Wish he stuck to his original idea, put the game out, sold a bunch, and watched these idiots eat themselves.

agrajag

« Reply #13058 on: January 30, 2018, 03:01:13 AM »
I had to do a paper on a Foucault essay in college once. That's the only thing I've read and I wanted to blow my brains out.
I assign you to do a paper on a Slavoj Zizek essay of your choice, exempting any on contemporary American politics. This will be 56.34% of your course grade and so on and so on and so on.

Really, I want to assign you either The Parallax View or Violence but they're books and don't match your original post.

This one even has appropriately poor formatting you'll have to edit yourself: http://www.lacan.com/zizek-leftist.htm

benjipwns

« Reply #13059 on: January 30, 2018, 03:02:44 AM »
That premise does sound pretty cool and worth exploring. Glad I didn't get my panties in a twist over this. :yeshrug
DO NOT ADMIT DEFEAT, NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!

TWIST THOSE PANTIES UP RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN

skullstorm

« Reply #13060 on: January 30, 2018, 03:22:13 AM »
DO NOT ADMIT DEFEAT, NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!

TWIST THOSE PANTIES UP RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN

You just totally assumed their gender, bro

Kurt Russell

« Reply #13061 on: January 30, 2018, 03:36:13 AM »
well i mean

What's the point of going Vegan if you can't be a whiny entitled bitch?

woke

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #13062 on: January 30, 2018, 04:01:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3927538/

Jawmuncher's stupid ass gimmick BTFO.

:lawd

Dino Crisis 3 was straight fucking trash and Mikami isn't walking through the door at Capcom to revive that dumpster fire. I'd love more dinosaurs games but that particular franchise is dead.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13063 on: January 30, 2018, 04:08:26 AM »
Got banned on Era for calling a user who was personally insulting me a donkey ( instead of ass is what I wanted to say )

Fucking shit forum
What

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #13064 on: January 30, 2018, 04:14:30 AM »
looking at it, i forgot my favorite part was from the writers intro/disclaimer in back-to-back paragraphs:
https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/8x9wyv/gamergate-feminism-cyberpunk-an-interview-with-the-last-night-designer
Which is what lies at the heart of my own unease with The Last Night. The confused and thoroughly political apoliticism that Soret often defaults to preaching is too familiar at this point, betraying a hesitation to grapple with the choices and compromises of the status quo. With those underpinnings, I have my doubts that The Last Night can comprehend the present moment well enough to extrapolate an interesting and thought-provoking possible future.

A note about this transcript: Soret has a pronounced accent and is clearly someone for whom English is a second language. Something to bear in mind as you read this is that he is often struggling to articulate his meaning, and that can lead to inartful and even more insensitive-sounding sentences than I believe he actually intends. That said, there is much he says and believes that you might find objectionable however artfully packaged.

That intro is pretty :mindblown :what yeah.
Also the footnote...

NOTE: An earlier version of this article had Tim Soret quoted as saying he "condones" harassment. He does not. There was a mixup with his language and he said "condone" rather than "condemn" and he corrected himself a moment later. The raw transcript included that moment, but in editing it I left in "condone" and thus misrepresented what Soret's meaning. I regret the error, and the text is amended above.
ὕβρις

Raist

« Reply #13065 on: January 30, 2018, 04:16:19 AM »
Here, read some interesting post from the game's writer instead of waypoint/kotaku/polygon trash.

https://medium.com/the-last-night-devblog/beyond-cyberpunk-71eacb8e8159

etiolate

« Reply #13066 on: January 30, 2018, 04:26:44 AM »
Ah that medium article is what I was looking for earlier in the thread. Didn't show up when I google'd though.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13067 on: January 30, 2018, 04:26:57 AM »
Got banned on Era for calling a user who was personally insulting me a donkey ( instead of ass is what I wanted to say )

Fucking shit forum

Link.

Edit: nm found it. He got you riled up good over nothing.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 04:32:08 AM by Transhuman »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13068 on: January 30, 2018, 04:35:34 AM »

Fucking shit forum

Link.

Edit: nm found it. He got you riled up good over nothing.

Eh calling me kid is fucking annoying to me. Condescending little bitch ass. Why keep cunts like thay around? They arent even looking for a discussion.

Era is a piece of shit mostly.

Got a link? I cant even see the forum. I bet the other guy didnt even get a warning right?
What

Let's Cyber

« Reply #13069 on: January 30, 2018, 04:44:48 AM »

Fucking shit forum
I warned you about stairs Reset Mods bro, I told you dog.

I told you man. I told you about stairs Reset Mods.

tuna_love

« Reply #13070 on: January 30, 2018, 05:10:36 AM »

:what

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13071 on: January 30, 2018, 05:55:10 AM »
lol

Yeah the other guy didnt even get a warning. Cant even call someone a donkey? Fuck ResetEra then and fuck their moderation team.
What

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #13072 on: January 30, 2018, 06:23:33 AM »
I dont want to post on a forum where I cant call a guy a cunt right to their face if i wanted to.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #13073 on: January 30, 2018, 06:49:30 AM »
I dont want to post on a forum where I cant call a guy a cunt right to their face if i wanted to.
Fuck you cunt.

User NOT warned: TheBore.com believes in free speech.  :usacry

Raist

« Reply #13074 on: January 30, 2018, 07:39:17 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
 :what

What did you expect from browsing DarkERA exactly?

Himu

« Reply #13075 on: January 30, 2018, 08:01:45 AM »

Pretty much most of my gaf bans was doing just that. I don’t understand the no insult policy. Got banned for calling AmiRox a crackhead back in the day. I still stand by it. Bunch of lames.
IYKYK

« Reply #13076 on: January 30, 2018, 08:33:43 AM »
an insult is one thing, you couldnt use cunt as friendly banter like australians, scots and irish often do because some crytard would take the opportunity to be offended by this clear attack on women

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13077 on: January 30, 2018, 08:45:08 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/can-the-dark-web-track-a-nintendo-switch.1460784/
Quote from: BlackBanditSho, post: 253171589, member: 74419
On Friday, my car was broken into, shattered window and a bookbag snatched. I camouflage get over that, but the thing that has been fuming within me is that within my bag was my Nintendo Switch.  They got lucky.

It was broad daylight in the morning at an Ikea in Carson, CA and the police say that crime has skyrocketed to the point that they don’t follw up on misdemeanors because we citizens voted to turn such crimes into minor offenses.

Anyway, I discovered after researching and calling Nintendo that they can ping the Switch and get a location but will only do so after a warrant is issued by the police department. Privacy laws and all.

So I’m stuck. And still angry. Most people would let this go or simply buy another one.

That switch was kind of my anchor as silly as it sounds. I’ve had to downsize with my family , be a dad, deal with no job - or barely much work for months, abandon most of my hobbies...and that Switch was one of the few things about the old me that was still enjoyed gaming and fun in my own private way.

It allowed me to game with my nephew and nieces when they visit, or my 3 year old daughter when she wants to try something new with daddy. Mario kart was out jam.

And it was stolen. And there’s a way to track it. And there’s nothing I can do.

Or is there?

I’ve never used the Dark web and don’t know anyone who does. Is potentially tracking this thing via a serial number something that can be done?

The idiots are still using the system. I was billed for a WWE wrestling game (nintendo reversed the charges) and they delinked my account, but they ARE turning the system on which means they’re pinging online.

I had a 128gb card in it and a bunch of games.

I want my system back.

Once I can track them, i intend to get it back.

I’ve been checking Craigslist, offer up, letgo, and every other selling app available. I’ve called every game store for 20 miles to keep an eye out. Gamestop won’t take a partial system as my cradle / charger is still at home.

My wife is sick of me talking about it, and I know that it’s just a bullshit inconsequential thing, but it’s important to me.

Any ideas, GAF?

:whatisthis

WTF, just go get another system and be done with it. 
ど助平

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #13078 on: January 30, 2018, 08:58:49 AM »
If he figures out how to track his Switch, I’ll bet money his next post will be, “GAF, where can I find a realistic Batman costume?”

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13079 on: January 30, 2018, 09:01:57 AM »

Thug1: "Wh-Who are you!?"

Vigilante: "Five years ago you broke into my car and stole my bookbag.  I had a Nintendo Switch in there.  A NINTENDO SWITCH.  That switch was my anchor.  I’ve had to downsize with my family , be a dad, deal with no job - or barely much work for months, abandon most of my hobbies...I trained for years and spent thousands and thousands of dollars so I could hunt you down.  I WANT MY SYSTEM BACK!

Thug1: ....
Thug1: "What the fuck is wrong with you?  Just buy another one."

The vigilante snaps his neck and drops him off the roof, then goes home to post about it on NeoGAF.  He lost his family, his career, his friends, and all his other personal effects...but it was worth it.
ど助平