Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2194710 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #14400 on: February 07, 2018, 09:29:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3940888/

Shitty ads, just like in my NeoGAF  :ohyeah

USE A FUCKING AD BLOCKER, YOU TWIT
:kinison
ど助平

daemon

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #14401 on: February 07, 2018, 09:32:52 AM »

DISINGENIUS DISINGENUITY, THIS FORUM'S FULL OF STUPIDITY

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14402 on: February 07, 2018, 09:36:33 AM »
I've been slowly finding out a lot of programmers are pretty sexist/racist, so I wouldnt put it past any of these people to write some bots to do this shit.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4263930/

(Image removed from quote.)

I love the switch to slang in this post:
Quote from: Dreams-Visions, post: 4263859, member: 4110
yea fam. people ain't up on Milestone comics. :3333333

they're really, really not about that life.
:dolezal
ど助平

tummyfat

« Reply #14403 on: February 07, 2018, 09:39:54 AM »
Man trans people are awesome. It's like they were born with a superpower. The power of being trapped inside the wrong body. Not all superpowers are useful.
DID YOU JUST FUCKING MISGENDER ME?

paprikastaude

« Reply #14404 on: February 07, 2018, 10:16:58 AM »
Treating a corporate as fuck comic book movie as some kind of social movement...  :derp

Everything sorrounding Ghostbusters remake was the epitome of distinguished mentally-challenged.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #14405 on: February 07, 2018, 10:19:52 AM »
even if he didn't do that shower shit he's a cunt anyway so fuck him

+ his history of embellishing things and Assgate. He's a total douche, so GAF imploding was his just-desserts.

Himu

« Reply #14406 on: February 07, 2018, 10:30:03 AM »
My favorite Tyler Perry is still Diary of a Mad Black Woman. There was another I really liked but forgot the name of.
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #14407 on: February 07, 2018, 10:34:58 AM »
:stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop     

I’ll just buy you one of these and you can show up at my door and we’ll let bygones be bygones.

thisismyusername

« Reply #14408 on: February 07, 2018, 10:42:12 AM »
My favorite Tyler Perry is still Diary of a Mad Black Woman. There was another I really liked but forgot the name of.

Gone Girl.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #14409 on: February 07, 2018, 10:42:51 AM »
Man in that pic there has never been much difference between furry and dangerously furry.  Maybe it's just illustrating how narrow the line is.
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #14410 on: February 07, 2018, 10:46:08 AM »

Gone Girl.

That is a David Fincher!
IYKYK

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #14411 on: February 07, 2018, 10:52:59 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rumor-metroid-prime-4-developed-with-bandai-namco-singapore-ridge-racer-8-exclusive-to-switch.21641/page-18
Quote from: SPRidley, post: 4263012, member: 1591
I only wanted to say as a dev im glad this is happening in this forum:

They are more elegant, less hurtful and more constructive ways of having an opinion about the creative output of a studio. For example, I can say the the studio that made MEAndromeda was not as talented to create a whole game by themselves, but that wouldnt count publisher interference, and directors and designers being the ones that were not that good, with im sure very talented people in the studio that were not let give their full potential.

About the topic itslef, I would have certainly prefer ridge racer and ace combat both being multiplatform, becuase im more of a fan of ace combat than ridge racer and would prefer playing that on my switch or PC.
PLEASE, WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE DEVS' FEELINGS?  PLS
 :rkelly

Kind of funny to defend the devs so much only to blame it on the publisher. Is it okay to call the people working there talentless?

thisismyusername

« Reply #14412 on: February 07, 2018, 10:53:05 AM »

Gone Girl.

That is a David Fincher!

:shh Still stars Tyler Perry in his best role.

tummyfat

« Reply #14413 on: February 07, 2018, 10:55:13 AM »

Gone Girl.

That is a David Fincher!
David Fincher plays Afflecks lawyer?

I didn't even know he acted

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #14414 on: February 07, 2018, 10:58:03 AM »

Gone Girl.

That is a David Fincher!
David Fincher plays Afflecks lawyer?

I didn't even know he acted

He plays the deaf guy in Twin peaks.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:heyman
[close]

Himu

« Reply #14415 on: February 07, 2018, 11:05:05 AM »
I’m going down the list. I’ve seen so many of these movies because my mom likes Tyler Perry.

I like Diary of a Mad Black Woman! That movie came out when the best you could hope to see a black focused movie was something like Soul Plane. Those were some dark years! This can be a fun, fucked up movie.

Madea’s Family Reunion. This is fun.

Madea Goes To Jail. This one is okay. I reaaaaally liked the love story in this one! Has some good Pretty Woman vibes?

For Colored Girls wasn’t *bad*? But I don’t remember anything else besides that because it’s been so long.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #14416 on: February 07, 2018, 11:07:43 AM »
Apparently Diary of A....wasn’t even directed by Tyler Perry?!

lmao RIP
IYKYK

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #14417 on: February 07, 2018, 11:14:13 AM »

Did anyone watch this piece of shit? The whole blurb is a lie, it's just your run of the mill low budget hangover knockoff, but this time with black ladies

Get mad at a chick flick brehs  :neogaf

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #14418 on: February 07, 2018, 11:28:52 AM »

Did anyone watch this piece of shit? The whole blurb is a lie, it's just your run of the mill low budget hangover knockoff, but this time with black ladies

More like how bad RT is. It's a crappy site that has far too much pull.

nudemacusers

« Reply #14419 on: February 07, 2018, 11:46:21 AM »

Please don’t use that term, it infantilizes women. Be a better ally.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Big Kielbasa

« Reply #14420 on: February 07, 2018, 11:50:00 AM »
Maybe SweetNicole should run for office in Poland, she'd fit right in.
In an oven maybe.

Boredfrom

« Reply #14421 on: February 07, 2018, 11:52:26 AM »

Not that much. See Ghostbuster 2016

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14422 on: February 07, 2018, 11:53:30 AM »
In an oven maybe.
:dunno
ど助平

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #14423 on: February 07, 2018, 11:58:00 AM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #14424 on: February 07, 2018, 11:59:35 AM »
Stop paying attention to RT friends, if you need critical commentary stick with critics you know share your tastes, aggregate scores are fucking useless.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #14425 on: February 07, 2018, 11:59:54 AM »

Live and die by aggregate scores brehs

Big Kielbasa

« Reply #14426 on: February 07, 2018, 12:01:12 PM »
In an oven maybe.
:dunno
Germans were so kind to leave us some big ones after WII. She'll fit.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14427 on: February 07, 2018, 12:02:25 PM »
Stop paying attention to RT friends, if you need critical commentary stick with critics you know share your tastes, aggregate scores are fucking useless.

But we need it for pointless objective forum warz.
ὕβρις

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #14428 on: February 07, 2018, 12:03:52 PM »

It has at least one joke about a black woman pissing on a crowd of people, which is more than I can say for Manchester by the Sea.
serge

Himu

« Reply #14429 on: February 07, 2018, 12:26:07 PM »
In an oven maybe.

:hhh

Get off our site.
IYKYK

SG-17

« Reply #14430 on: February 07, 2018, 12:28:23 PM »
LionPride trying to make an innocuous thread into one about race again.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4269361/

FStop7

« Reply #14431 on: February 07, 2018, 12:33:04 PM »
In an oven maybe.

:cmonson

Rich!

« Reply #14432 on: February 07, 2018, 01:13:24 PM »
Can't believe I was ever hopeful about resetera.

I'm still a member there, not banned. I can't even muster up the strength to log in to post goatse. It's just not worth even bothering with.

Jansen

« Reply #14433 on: February 07, 2018, 01:26:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trophy-hunter-killed-by-another-hunter-while-aiming-rifle-at-lion-in-south-africa.21731/

Quote from: Link, post: 4271418, member: 9724
And nothing of value was lost.

Whole thread is filled with similar posts and no bans

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #14434 on: February 07, 2018, 01:27:17 PM »
LionPride trying to make an innocuous thread into one about race again.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4269361/

Oh him and 10 others in that thread.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #14435 on: February 07, 2018, 01:28:48 PM »
In an oven maybe.

Big Kielbasa

« Reply #14436 on: February 07, 2018, 01:32:52 PM »
:cmonson
I could say the same about posting stupid ass comments equating Sweet Nicoles forum moderating practices to implied holocaust denial in Poland.

Go pick up a history book and educate yourself. Poles had the worst Nazi occupation for the longest duration and 3 million Poles were killed in the same methods as Jews were killed. Poles during WWII were one of the few european nations under occupation which did not surrender nor colaborate with the Nazis. Poles never manned the concentration camps. Also the punishment for offering the slightest assistance to a Jew in occupied Poland was death, not only to you but your whole familiy - one of the worst policies the Nazis instituted in an occupied area. Mind you, it was the Polish government in-exile who informed the Allies on the genocide of our people(and yes, Jews were our people), risking the life of hundreds of non-Jewish resistance fighters and infiltrating Auschwitz in 1942. I am not trying to white wash antisemitism(which unfortunately is still present in our society) nor the pogroms which took place during that timeline or the people who helped nazis(those are historical facts recounted by people who survived the massacres), I'm just stating the facts - there was no systematic support from the Polish side for the holocaust, only the fight against it! The law is designed to penalize those who deliberately use misnomers to deny this basic truth. It is our right as a nation, just as it is the right of the Jews to combat antisemitism.

TLDR: don't you dare to act all resentful and patronize me for that oven comment, when in one sentence you compared a whole nation to holocaust deniers based on a misleading CNN news snippet, SON!

Tasty

« Reply #14437 on: February 07, 2018, 01:41:45 PM »

Gone Girl.

That is a David Fincher!

:shh Still stars Tyler Perry in his best role.

No lies detected.

Tasty

« Reply #14438 on: February 07, 2018, 01:51:47 PM »
Re: RT

Jansen

« Reply #14440 on: February 07, 2018, 02:19:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trophy-hunter-killed-by-another-hunter-while-aiming-rifle-at-lion-in-south-africa.21731/

Quote from: Link, post: 4271418, member: 9724
And nothing of value was lost.

Whole thread is filled with similar posts and no bans

What, so now you want bans?  lol

Nah I'm surprised there isn't any

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14441 on: February 07, 2018, 02:22:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dr-disrespect-is-being-called-racist-towards-asians-for-mocking-chinese-language.21756/
I just can't anymore.

He does a shitty comedy routine "OMG RACISM"

Why the fuck is everything racism.

This text box is always white, RACIST!!!! :derp

All white people should be shot
Wow, that's a such a totally cool and sensible position.  :smug
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14442 on: February 07, 2018, 02:24:44 PM »
In an oven maybe.

That kind of joke might fly on Resetera but here we actually try not to be fuckwits.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14443 on: February 07, 2018, 02:31:30 PM »
In an oven maybe.

That kind of joke might fly on Resetera but here we actually try not to be fuckwits.

JFC OPEN A BOOK ALREADY
rub

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #14444 on: February 07, 2018, 02:39:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dr-disrespect-is-being-called-racist-towards-asians-for-mocking-chinese-language.21756/
I just can't anymore.

The argument is it's incredibly impressionable to the young people watching him
It's odd how "won't somebody please think of the children" has stopped being ironic

nudemacusers

« Reply #14445 on: February 07, 2018, 02:40:23 PM »

:brazilcry
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #14446 on: February 07, 2018, 02:43:10 PM »
I just can't anymore.

Shamefur Dispray!

stufte

« Reply #14447 on: February 07, 2018, 02:45:09 PM »
I just can't anymore.

Shamefur Dispray!

:mindblown

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #14448 on: February 07, 2018, 02:46:15 PM »
Aaaand thread is locked

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4278644/

Please wait while the "discussion" is being adjusted

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14449 on: February 07, 2018, 02:47:05 PM »
"Locking this for now."

READY
AIM
BAN!

Aaaand thread is locked

The guys who brought up Italian Family Guy parodies are so banned

Arguing in bad faith. History of endorsing racism, mary sue and milksake ducks
🤴

stufte

« Reply #14450 on: February 07, 2018, 02:49:38 PM »
I LOVE the bans and warning banners on ERA, It's so much easier to know which narrative I should be espousing so the mods will like me more.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #14452 on: February 07, 2018, 02:54:33 PM »
I think the goal for era trolling should be to make the most woke persona possible, further accelerating their descent into madness

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #14453 on: February 07, 2018, 02:56:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4278379/

See your post sounds stupid because it implies that posts disagreeing with the OP are being censored and removed. Users who have thread whined or claim people are being outraged have been warned or banned because they have not added anything to the discussion.

You should be more thoughtful in your future posting.

:smug
ὕβρις

jorma

« Reply #14454 on: February 07, 2018, 02:58:31 PM »
I think the goal for era trolling should be to make the most woke persona possible, further accelerating their descent into madness

Hansel and whats his face with the anime porn avatar are already filling that job description, and they both trigger the bore more than they trigger resetera  :doge

Bore Expert

« Reply #14455 on: February 07, 2018, 03:06:02 PM »
The bansplaining messages are always the icing on the cake
 :delicious

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #14456 on: February 07, 2018, 03:06:51 PM »
The bansplaining messages are always the icing on the cake
 :delicious
It makes the schadenfreude so much better. :aah

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #14457 on: February 07, 2018, 03:21:08 PM »
Aaaand thread is locked

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4278644/

Who the fuck is "selina"? Where are these mods coming from? direct tumblr recruits?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #14459 on: February 07, 2018, 03:29:52 PM »
Did anyone here see the thread about banning Male circumcision? There's lots of gold in the thread
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iceland-lawmakers-move-to-ban-male-circumcision.21496/page-8#post-4230512

You guys know today is Intentional Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation right? Where that mutilation actually causes problems and does not have health benefits?

No you men would rather argue about men's right to increased sexual pleasure over prevention of diseases and infections because you are that self-important.
The new topic button is down the hall, sweetheart.

User Warned: Misogynistic tone towards another member.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dr-disrespect-is-being-called-racist-towards-asians-for-mocking-chinese-language.21756/page-4#post-4277111
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dr-disrespect-is-being-called-racist-towards-asians-for-mocking-chinese-language.21756/page-3#post-4276679
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dr-disrespect-is-being-called-racist-towards-asians-for-mocking-chinese-language.21756/page-3#post-4276708
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dr-disrespect-is-being-called-racist-towards-asians-for-mocking-chinese-language.21756/page-3#post-4276816
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dr-disrespect-is-being-called-racist-towards-asians-for-mocking-chinese-language.21756/page-7#post-4278418

Warnings and bans I've found so far  :doge

I like how none of the mods look at their dozens of bans a week and think: "You know, maybe these posters aren't really the problem here"

It's the constant closing and reopening threads to 'calm the users down' that makes me laugh.