Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174694 times)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #15360 on: February 12, 2018, 01:03:52 AM »
Stick with men then :idont

but how is bby fourmed?

Tasty

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #15361 on: February 12, 2018, 01:05:36 AM »
Stick with men then :idont

but how is bby fourmed?

No clue, something about instaining mothers who kill their babbys.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #15362 on: February 12, 2018, 01:06:33 AM »
Tasty, didn't you just come out to your sister? :P
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15363 on: February 12, 2018, 01:08:45 AM »

WELL FINE. AT LEAST I'LL KILL THIS THREAD MYSELF WITH A LETHAL DOSE OF POISON

You don't know what poison is.

The fuck is this garbage  :heh

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #15364 on: February 12, 2018, 01:08:46 AM »
I really feel for you guys

But remember, if you think nobody knows because you havent come out, you are so wrong

Nola

« Reply #15365 on: February 12, 2018, 01:15:58 AM »
My experience with toxic masculinity is that I'm a closeted bisexual, now and forever, because I know my interactions with people are different when they know the truth.

Cause your male friends who find out are now worried that you want to fuck em?

I think for all of the tolerance even the most resetera warriors champion, when it comes to male bi-sexuals, quite a lot of men turn into mental Mike Pence's at a co-ed dinner if they hear their male friend is bi-sexual.

For woman, the oftentimes subconscious social norms of the ideal male can start wrecking havoc and poison the well before it even begins.

Does that count as toxic femininity?

Perhaps. Though, I'll just leave it to the armchair privilege theorists out in the world - and the serious members of the this thread - to deal with the days long time sink of turning anecdotally observed behavioral characteristics into personalized broad-brushing short hands terms....Than arguing amongst other serious people for the next day about it.

Personally, I'm really here for the snark, but I've often stayed from the Bobby R slander. The more we get of that around here the better.

Nola

« Reply #15366 on: February 12, 2018, 01:18:47 AM »
I think for all of the tolerance even the most resetera warriors champion, when it comes to male bi-sexuals, quite a lot of men turn into mental Mike Pence's at a co-ed dinner if they hear their male friend is bi-sexual.

For woman, the oftentimes subconscious social norms of the ideal male can start wrecking havoc and poison the well before it even begins.
Right. Most straight women are really turned off by bisexual men, lose respect, etc. Although I've noticed personally it really turns on bisexual women and was a contributing factor to me getting laid on a few occasions.

Interesting... Even on The Bore you learn something every day.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #15367 on: February 12, 2018, 01:19:44 AM »
My experience with toxic masculinity is that I'm a closeted bisexual, now and forever, because I know my interactions with people are different when they know the truth.

Cause your male friends who find out are now worried that you want to fuck em?

Does that count as toxic femininity?

Iirc that has something to do with leaving tampons in too long.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15368 on: February 12, 2018, 01:21:38 AM »
Gays should go to church and pray to jesus to take the gay away

TVC15

« Reply #15369 on: February 12, 2018, 01:23:43 AM »

It doesn’t work. Christ is a fraud, or never existed. One of the two.
serge

FUME5

« Reply #15370 on: February 12, 2018, 01:23:47 AM »
Hey, I am all about that snark.

Getting serious for a minute, almost all of my female friends immediately view dudes who have come out as bi as, well, less of a man, irregardless of anything else.

Thinking about it, the ones who didn't were bi themselves.

Whether that counts as toxic femininity, or whether a label like that even counts for anything outside of TERF circles and the like, or is merely a reflection of toxic masculinity is for other, more serious posters to discuss.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15371 on: February 12, 2018, 01:26:33 AM »

Then they should try harder, or take Allah into their lives. 

If it doesnt work they need to suck it up and push that gay feeling deep down inside and marry/impregnate a subservient home dwelling woman (as they should be) and be a man like every generation before them.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15372 on: February 12, 2018, 01:28:15 AM »
Getting serious for a minute, almost all of my female friends immediately view dudes who have come out as bi as, well, less of a man, irregardless of anything else.
Who cares what women think? Garbage tier thinkers.  In this case however I agree, bisexuals are fake men who are trying to be half bitch.

TVC15

« Reply #15373 on: February 12, 2018, 01:29:36 AM »

If it doesnt work they need to suck it up and push that gay feeling deep down inside and marry/impregnate a subservient home dwelling woman (as they should be) and be a man like every generation before them.

I kind of had a girl like that I dated in high school. I’m still friends with her on FB. She’s still exactly the same and never married. I truly believe that if I didn’t wake the fuck up, there’s a strong chance I would’ve married her after high school or college.
serge

FUME5

« Reply #15374 on: February 12, 2018, 01:39:40 AM »
Who cares what women think? Garbage tier thinkers.  In this case however I agree, bisexuals are fake men who are trying to be half bitch.

Incels.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)

FUME5

« Reply #15376 on: February 12, 2018, 01:49:48 AM »
irregardless
:trigger

So I threw in two extra letters for no charge cunt, you should be happy.

TVC15

« Reply #15377 on: February 12, 2018, 01:57:35 AM »
Since this thread is dying of forum cancer, let’s zhoozh it up with some bonus homosexuality.

serge

shosta

« Reply #15378 on: February 12, 2018, 02:05:10 AM »
Effortlessly proving my point. I'd be offended if I didn't already know you were a pathetic and lousy person.
每天生气

Tasty

« Reply #15379 on: February 12, 2018, 02:08:05 AM »
Tasty, didn't you just come out to your sister? :P

Came out to a sister in 2014, came out to the other one in December yes.

But I've been getting that D for five years now so... :idont

Tasty

« Reply #15380 on: February 12, 2018, 02:09:44 AM »

WELL FINE. AT LEAST I'LL KILL THIS THREAD MYSELF WITH A LETHAL DOSE OF POISON

You don't know what poison is.

The fuck is this garbage  :heh

It's garbage.

Tasty

« Reply #15381 on: February 12, 2018, 02:14:18 AM »

Allah is pretty gay, though.

Does the Quran specify what gender the 72 virgins are?

TVC15

« Reply #15382 on: February 12, 2018, 02:14:51 AM »
Effortlessly proving my point. I'd be offended if I didn't already know you were a pathetic and lousy person.

Despite your serious flaw of liking women sexually, I’d still be up for a back and forth deep fisting/punch fucking sesh with you set to Shostakovich’s preludes andd fugues.
serge

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #15383 on: February 12, 2018, 02:16:01 AM »
72 resetera members

Tasty

« Reply #15384 on: February 12, 2018, 02:16:16 AM »
Despite your serious flaw of liking women sexually

Can sentence fragments be added to the newsfeed? if so this is a great candidate

Make The Bore Gay Again™

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15385 on: February 12, 2018, 02:19:41 AM »
Just asking questions brah  :smug

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15386 on: February 12, 2018, 02:20:34 AM »
God damn you homos trying to homofy everything, no for gay Jesus  :noooo

TVC15

« Reply #15387 on: February 12, 2018, 02:21:37 AM »
God damn you homos trying to homofy everything, no for gay Jesus  :noooo

https://m.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15388 on: February 12, 2018, 02:24:31 AM »
Pirates and seamen eh. This reminds me of when Italy during world war II sent all their cute lads to be front and center in an effort to win the war by gaying up the allies.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15389 on: February 12, 2018, 02:25:51 AM »
goddammit if i cant rely on Allah as a shield for my bigoted beliefs what do i do now? someone google me racist/homophobic/trans/anti-diversity deities please. Preferably something Nordic for maximum white supremacy

TVC15

« Reply #15390 on: February 12, 2018, 02:28:51 AM »
Pirates and seamen eh. This reminds me of when Italy during world war II sent all their cute lads to be front and center in an effort to win the war by gaying up the allies.

Much like Stalin, Young Mussolini was also very very sexy.
serge

shosta

« Reply #15391 on: February 12, 2018, 02:35:58 AM »
Despite your serious flaw of liking women sexually, I’d still be up for a back and forth deep fisting/punch fucking sesh with you set to Shostakovich’s preludes andd fugues.
I'd let you choke me till my face became eggplant-colored if could tell me why Shostakovich's Fugue in A Major is as good as it is.
每天生气

TVC15

« Reply #15392 on: February 12, 2018, 02:39:57 AM »
I'd let you choke me till my face became eggplant-colored if could tell me why Shostakovich's Fugue in A Major is as good as it is.

It will become clear amidst the stream of pained groans and gritted-teethed “fucks” I’m uttering, like magic.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15393 on: February 12, 2018, 02:46:25 AM »
I hope you both get arrested for sodomy

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15394 on: February 12, 2018, 02:51:28 AM »
I'm just saying, you gotta look into it

jorma

« Reply #15395 on: February 12, 2018, 02:52:01 AM »
goddammit if i cant rely on Allah as a shield for my bigoted beliefs what do i do now? someone google me racist/homophobic/trans/anti-diversity deities please. Preferably something Nordic for maximum white supremacy

Tor once dressed up as a fair maid so he could marry a giant who had stolen his hammer, because it would be his bridesgift.
But he totally didn't like it and he did whine about potentially being called a taco by the other gods. And he did turn the event into a red wedding once he had the hammer.

So i figure Tor is for you. The real one, that is - not the SJW Thor from Marvel cartoons.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15396 on: February 12, 2018, 03:03:31 AM »
Excellent. In the name of a deity I barely know, I curse you all to never gain entry to Valhalla.

TVC15

« Reply #15397 on: February 12, 2018, 03:09:04 AM »
I hope you both get arrested for sodomy

serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15398 on: February 12, 2018, 03:19:33 AM »
BL weirdos  :drudge :ufup

TVC15

« Reply #15399 on: February 12, 2018, 03:26:55 AM »
BL weirdos  :drudge :ufup

Calling black lives weirdos. Smh.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15400 on: February 12, 2018, 03:41:31 AM »
Well since I havent offended the blacks yet,let's go with that  :shaq

shosta

« Reply #15401 on: February 12, 2018, 05:34:33 AM »
Can "Darker, Gayer, Different" be Era's tag? Please. Please. Pleeeeeease.

*emoji prayer hands*

Let's QUILTBAG this!
每天生气

jorma

« Reply #15402 on: February 12, 2018, 05:46:15 AM »
Excellent. In the name of a deity I barely know, I curse you all to never gain entry to Valhalla.

Well.. making sure that no one could cross the bridge to Valhall was Heimdalls job, and he was a lot more progressive. The idea that Tor should go drag queen was his for instance.
That said, he was the whitest of all the gods in Asgard, so there's that. Again not the Marvel version, obviously  :doge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15403 on: February 12, 2018, 05:53:22 AM »
Fucking Heimdall, can I not racism in peace :goldberg

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #15404 on: February 12, 2018, 06:11:39 AM »
I cant keep this stupidity up :goldberg
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #15405 on: February 12, 2018, 06:24:58 AM »
I cant keep this stupidity up :goldberg
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
Just choke it with Youtube embeds if you want to soft reset the thread.

agrajag

« Reply #15406 on: February 12, 2018, 06:46:16 AM »
Da fuq was the previous page.

shosta

« Reply #15407 on: February 12, 2018, 07:00:03 AM »
Just two grown men discussing fine music and the mutual desire to hate fuck.
每天生气

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15408 on: February 12, 2018, 07:22:56 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-brother-hasnt-spoken-to-myself-or-my-parents-in-18-months-long-story.22641/

Not sure if post 2 is joke or what

Seriously?  :lol

Forget that troll, the OP is gold.

I’m 34 years old, not exactly a smart of successful individual.
He loved to buy things like video games, never play them himself, and only buy them because he knew I wanted to play them. This way, he would have control over when I could play said video games.
I’m socially awkward, history of depression and emotional instability. Never made enough money where I felt comfortable moving out of my parent’s house
my parents have encouraged me to pursue my dreams to finish school, and live overseas.
I specifically remember my brother referring to me as a 30 year old child, and that all my problems just amounted to me needing to grow up.
:doge

And paragraphs of him whining that his brother didn't invite him to a John Carpenter concert and calling his brother spoiled, even though he's fucking 34 years old and lives with his parents.
You could say that while I live with them for "free", I've also helped out a lot around the house where it's hardly free tho. I'm not mean and resentful about it like he is though.
:reeeee
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 07:33:36 AM by Dos Locos Tacos »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15409 on: February 12, 2018, 07:37:28 AM »
Quote from: ZOONAMI, post: 4437070, member: 17092
I’m gonna probably have a different opinion than most but inviting yourself to things constantly is annoying and sitting in a car for no real reason is creating a scene and is extremely childish behavior. Calling your brother a dumb fuck also isn’t a good move over him essentially having his own life.
:ufup
Quote from: Nocchi, post: 4440457, member: 27385
I wish some of you would stop judging me as being clingy.
:neogaf
ど助平

jorma

« Reply #15410 on: February 12, 2018, 07:50:41 AM »
Seeing as my parents encouraged me to gtfo and find my own place to live when i was 18, i'm pretty sure they would have judged me as a clingy motherfucker if i had stayed well into my 30's.

Yeah yeah, different cultural standards and all that, But i'm pretty sure 34 is too old in most cultures.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #15411 on: February 12, 2018, 08:05:48 AM »
Right. Most straight women are really turned off by bisexual men, lose respect, etc. Although I've noticed personally it really turns on bisexual women and was a contributing factor to me getting laid on a few occasions.

So you're saying I should lie about being bi for sex? But what if she tests me?

agrajag

« Reply #15412 on: February 12, 2018, 08:08:51 AM »
You can't break character breh, do it for the pussy

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #15413 on: February 12, 2018, 08:14:48 AM »
What'd 'Hi Cutie!' get banned for, I can't see it in his recent posts

agrajag

« Reply #15414 on: February 12, 2018, 08:17:36 AM »
What'd 'Hi Cutie!' get banned for, I can't see it in his recent posts

He asked how Reeeers knew that people trolling Black Panther in youtube comments were white. That and "history of racist posts"

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #15415 on: February 12, 2018, 08:33:26 AM »
Liking Black Panther is the new "black friend".

"Me? Racist? I'll have you know I loved Black Panther, how can I be racist"

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15416 on: February 12, 2018, 08:45:29 AM »
Seeing as my parents encouraged me to gtfo and find my own place to live when i was 18, i'm pretty sure they would have judged me as a clingy motherfucker if i had stayed well into my 30's.

Yeah yeah, different cultural standards and all that, But i'm pretty sure 34 is too old in most cultures.

I lived with my parents when I was like 33. 

...Although that was only because my wife and I had to wait a few months for the condo we bought to become available.  :doge
ど助平

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #15417 on: February 12, 2018, 09:36:04 AM »
Bolted out of the house as soon as i could. Was probably 16 at the time. Nothing particularly wrong with my parents or family but it's nice to be free.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15418 on: February 12, 2018, 10:21:40 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/revisiting-when-the-left-turns-on-its-own-from-back-in-june-2017-and-healing-neogaf-off-topic-in-2018.1460712/page-13
Quote from: EviLore, post: 253183338, member: 4
If you must talk about GG -- which you are allowed to here, mind you, with the same basic guidelines about civility and respect and all that as we have board-wide -- could you please take it to another thread? Soon, at least? Obviously this post will be part of the problem;  I'm not going to demand this formally, but I'd appreciate it nonetheless since I'm so worn out by this crap and I became an unwitting target in the sjw vs gg wars.
:cmonson

Background: I thought Zoe's ex-bf's novel-length blog post was patently ridiculous, a public expose of an entirely personal matter that didn't sound plausible at all for some free game for charity about depression (no matter how virginal the typical games journo is...I've been to E3, believe me), and no one's actual business besides. I'm a fan of personal privacy, as it happens. I called it out as such on neogaf through some satirical comments intended to highlight the absurdity of it all, and that instantly ended up turning NeoGAF into the front line battleground for the GG vs SJW movement.
:ego
I received thousands of hate messages (many from obvious bot accounts) almost instantly, was called out by #gamergate hashtag creator Adam Baldwin personally on twitter (after our back and forth, he deleted his tweets @ me after I verbally demolished him; just sayin', you're my bitch, Adam), and from that point on even though the "movement" evolved and did have issues of merit to discuss, the endless stream of creepers and basement "investigative journalists"  coming after me in the wake of all that chose my "side" for me without leaving much up to choice, and my mods did the rest afterwards since the battle lines had apparently been drawn.
:ego :ego :ego :ego :ego :ego

I'm under NDA so I can't speak to specifics but I've seen and heard some seriously cringe-worthy stuff consulting for studio video game projects re: women and PoC.

I invited Zoe to come post/talk on NeoGAF a day or two ago. Hope she does; understand if she doesn't.
:doge
ど助平

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #15419 on: February 12, 2018, 10:28:16 AM »

Allah is pretty gay, though.

Does the Quran specify what gender the 72 virgins are?

1 per gender duh.