Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2192836 times)

Boredfrom

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #17580 on: February 21, 2018, 02:53:16 PM »
¿?

You post a lot of quotes from Resetera, often without linking to the post, or even saying who said it.

Ah, sorry... I’m tend to be in mobile. But I actually link a lot of posts if I think are specially egregious. Likes this one from a mod:

Really? Anyone can be the bad guy on an individual level, going through that ordeal doesn’t change that. If in X-Men every Holocaust survivor (or even many of them) became a super villain, that would be another matter.

www.resetera.com/posts/4794743/

But that is exactly what it happen in AoT

daemon

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #17581 on: February 21, 2018, 03:17:47 PM »
man I was having a good laugh at that AoT thread and I got maintenanced midway.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #17582 on: February 21, 2018, 03:18:04 PM »
Well, shit.  You're right.  You're a white guy shooting up people of color.  I can never play this again.  :punch

Xenophobe Simulator

Imp: "Let me show you the way of our people."

RIP AND TEAR!

venereology

« Reply #17583 on: February 21, 2018, 03:19:28 PM »
People close to me now said they avoided me from the avatars. Others gravitated toward me. Some of that attention sucked ass. Got weirdos PMing bad bad things. One Era freak lamenting how people who enjoy loli stuff were so derided and considered them pedophiles. I told him straight up, I’m not the one to bring this to. I completely understand them and their hesitation! It’s never going to be accepted or mainstream and that’s good! That’s not a shame thing. It’s just like, the way it is, right? Like, it’s not a big deal. I’m a perverted freaky person. And sure I express it pretty freely on Era. It’s kind of my thing at this point. But that’s the internet and... there are limits to what should be totally “cool”.

I have no idea who you are, I guess, thankfully, but there aren't enough emoji for me to cram into a response to reply to this

samir

« Reply #17584 on: February 21, 2018, 03:32:45 PM »
So Cream is a hermaphrodite?

« Reply #17585 on: February 21, 2018, 03:33:38 PM »
Yo Cream! Favorite Shiwasu no Okina work?

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #17586 on: February 21, 2018, 03:37:08 PM »
Ugh, no resetti and this place is a shithole. Back to r/watchpeopledie. I just saw a video of what they do to Amir0xes in Brazil and it was pretty fantastic.
serge

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #17587 on: February 21, 2018, 03:38:25 PM »

Bigendered.

Yo Cream! Favorite Shiwasu no Okina work?
SEI SO TSUI DAN SHA.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #17588 on: February 21, 2018, 03:40:22 PM »
ResetEra is currently undergoing maintenance.
©@©™

samir

Cream

« Reply #17590 on: February 21, 2018, 03:43:58 PM »

Bigendered.
What's the difference?

Being a hermaphrodite would mean I have both male and female biological sexual characteristics. Bigendered means my gender, not my physical sex, is both male and female.

TVC15

« Reply #17591 on: February 21, 2018, 03:43:59 PM »
“Man is cut open by cartel (now with sound)” should be up for best picture instead of that Call Me By Your Name garbo. I saw new things, I heard new things. Very innovative and it defies expectations. You will not forget the ending.
serge

Kurt Russell

« Reply #17592 on: February 21, 2018, 03:44:51 PM »

i hope so, because then they can go fuck themselves.
woke

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #17593 on: February 21, 2018, 03:49:15 PM »
“Man is cut open by cartel (now with sound)” should be up for best picture instead of that Call Me By Your Name garbo. I saw new things, I heard new things. Very innovative and it defies expectations. You will not forget the ending.
I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel?

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #17594 on: February 21, 2018, 03:49:30 PM »
Looks like GAF got a nice little bump from RE being offline. Lots of guests banned members.

TVC15

« Reply #17595 on: February 21, 2018, 03:51:10 PM »
I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel?

I’m too unmotivated and lazy to cut myself. I live vicariously through Mexican cartel murder videos. They seem pretty talented at it.
serge

daemon

« Reply #17596 on: February 21, 2018, 03:54:47 PM »

Bigendered.
What's the difference?

It means, like in one of shiwasu no okina works detective, that she can inject something that makes him grow a dick or two for a limited amount of time

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #17597 on: February 21, 2018, 03:56:05 PM »
So, bigendered is basically penis agnostic.

etiolate

« Reply #17598 on: February 21, 2018, 03:56:17 PM »
My advice for Cream is that Reset will take the worst elements of yourself and prioritize them. The forum cultivates fear of the unknown, hatred for those different and paranoia towards the world. It's filled with an unrelenting peer pressure force that eliminates dissent. It views weakness as virtue and dependency as valor.

samir

« Reply #17599 on: February 21, 2018, 03:57:07 PM »
What personal pronoun should I use when talking about hermaphrodites?

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #17600 on: February 21, 2018, 03:57:13 PM »
I’m too unmotivated and lazy to cut myself. I live vicariously through Mexican cartel murder videos. They seem pretty talented at it.
:I

Well, I hope you feel better soon.

nudemacusers

« Reply #17601 on: February 21, 2018, 04:01:17 PM »
I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel?

Yeah all those vids (going by descriptions I’ve read) are wild on a level I can’t really comprehend... dudes getting skinned alive, dismembered, gouged apart in chunks and so on. Allot the soundtrack of lovely bouncy Mexican folk pop, apparently.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #17602 on: February 21, 2018, 04:01:23 PM »

This is what he does when he feels good. Don't worry.

TVC15

« Reply #17603 on: February 21, 2018, 04:03:31 PM »

I found Man Falls Against Third Rail and Fries very life affirming. It should replace Lady Bird in the BP category. It has everything. The camera operator repeatedly saying “why isn’t anyone doing anything” while not doing anything. A mom taking her young child to the edge of the platform to get a better view of the smoking, twitching corpse. A giant plume of smoke coming from the body that I only wish I could smell. Would inhaling that count as cannibalism?
serge

Boredfrom

« Reply #17604 on: February 21, 2018, 04:04:12 PM »
I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel?

Yeah all those vids (going by descriptions I’ve read) are wild on a level I can’t really comprehend... dudes getting skinned alive, dismembered, gouged apart in chunks and so on. Allot the soundtrack of lovely bouncy Mexican folk pop, apparently.

Yep, that sounds like a Mexican cartel.

EightBitNate

« Reply #17605 on: February 21, 2018, 04:04:30 PM »
Looks like GAF got a nice little bump from RE being offline. Lots guests banned members.

They really need to open up registration; the fact you still need your account approved is pretty silly.

They'd get a bunch of new posters during a Resetera downtime if they allowed it.

I got an alt approved yesterday. Only waited like 3 days. Gonna PM Evilore to tell him to unban me but apparently juniors can't PM.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #17606 on: February 21, 2018, 04:08:33 PM »

Bigendered.

Basically you want the best of both worlds while being able to get offended from any perceived slight against the specific gender you relate to at that moment.

Right. You're a whack job

:wow

TVC15

« Reply #17607 on: February 21, 2018, 04:13:32 PM »
I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel?

What makes them so cold is that the people doing the slicing and dicing are ALWAYS chill about it. No reactions to the enormous pain they’re inflicting and no hesitation in doing what they’re doing. They’ve clearly done this before. Maybe many times. And there are a lot of these videos. As in multiple new ones every week.
serge

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #17608 on: February 21, 2018, 04:16:52 PM »
TVC not responding to my offer to buy him lunch :noah
每天生气

Cream

« Reply #17609 on: February 21, 2018, 04:17:18 PM »

Bigendered.

Basically you want the best of both worlds while being able to get offended from any perceived slight against the specific gender you relate to at that moment.

I don’t WANT. I am. I didn’t decide it, and I’m not able to control it. You really should educate yourself about this gender stuff. Not “relate” to the gender. AM the gender. Both, together, at all times.

Also I rarely, if ever, get offended for men lol.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17610 on: February 21, 2018, 04:17:32 PM »
Looks like GAF got a nice little bump from RE being offline. Lots guests banned members.

They really need to open up registration; the fact you still need your account approved is pretty silly.

They'd get a bunch of new posters during a Resetera downtime if they allowed it.

I got an alt approved yesterday. Only waited like 3 days. Gonna PM Evilore to tell him to unban me but apparently juniors can't PM.
Ask him to unban me as well and everyone else on the bore.

We have to unite to face the commies there's no other option. God wills it.
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #17611 on: February 21, 2018, 04:17:57 PM »
What'd you expect? Some cartel member going: "Ew, ew, ew!" at whatever the fuck he's doing. Showing weakness in the video is basically a death sentence in that world.

agrajag

« Reply #17612 on: February 21, 2018, 04:19:04 PM »

Bigendered.
What's the difference?

One is predicated on biology and the other on delusion.

nudemacusers

« Reply #17613 on: February 21, 2018, 04:19:55 PM »
Yeah they’re strangely fascinating in that sense; like staring into the void. The few I’ve seen there isn’t any real emotion at all. Just as if they’re hanging out and kicking back beers. Maybe they’re all strung out on drugs.

Can’t watch them anymore they’ve kinda worn in me a bit. Plus once you’ve seen one screaming man being shredded alive you’ve seen them all.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #17614 on: February 21, 2018, 04:21:29 PM »

I don’t WANT. I am. I didn’t decide it, and I’m not able to control it. You really should educate yourself about this gender stuff. Not “relate” to the gender. AM the gender. Both, together, at all times.

Good old fashioned misandry.

"Help help, I'm an autigender and I can't get up!"

Cream

« Reply #17615 on: February 21, 2018, 04:23:59 PM »

Good old fashioned misandry.

"Help help, I'm an autigender and can't get up!"

Well, besides normal things like women being prioritized in child support cases, the violence and jailing committed again black men, the devaluing of really all minority men in a bunch of different areas, men feeling pressure to not show their emotions or express themselves, the pressure on a man to provide or have a lot of sex, that kind of thing. But good women and good feminists fight against that stuff too.

A lot of what men whine about is reactionary and silly. Frustrating, really.

EightBitNate

« Reply #17616 on: February 21, 2018, 04:25:12 PM »

Bigendered.

What does gender mean to you? I don’t really think about being a male. Like I don’t really think my personality or thought processes are motivated by the fact that I’m a male and should behave as such. It’s interesting that you have something inside you that tells you “I’m both genders”. 

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #17617 on: February 21, 2018, 04:25:51 PM »

Pretty sure this site has a longer waiting period.

:lol :lol :lol

etiolate

« Reply #17618 on: February 21, 2018, 04:26:19 PM »
Not “relate” to the gender. AM the gender. Both, together, at all times.

This seems contradictory.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #17619 on: February 21, 2018, 04:27:40 PM »
A lot of what men whine about is reactionary and silly.

So sayeth the Resetera troll.

TVC15

« Reply #17620 on: February 21, 2018, 04:28:12 PM »
Yeah they’re strangely fascinating in that sense; like staring into the void. The few I’ve seen there isn’t any real emotion at all. Just as if they’re hanging out and kicking back beers. Maybe they’re all strung out on drugs.

Can’t watch them anymore they’ve kinda worn in me a bit. Plus once you’ve seen one screaming man being shredded alive you’ve seen them all.

Yeah. Same with ISIS vids. Last ISIS vid that really got to me was the little kid cutting a dude’s throat. The kid looks liked he was about 7 or 8 iirc. I’m more into weirder deaths.

TVC not responding to my offer to buy him lunch :noah

Ask me later. Things aren’t so hot right now and my situation has me feeling a lot of anxiety.
serge

Cream

« Reply #17621 on: February 21, 2018, 04:29:16 PM »

Bigendered.

What does gender mean to you? I don’t really think about being a male. Like I don’t really think my personality or thought processes are motivated by the fact that I’m a male and should behave as such. It’s interesting that you have something inside you that tells you “I’m both genders”.

Tough question. I’m still thinking about it a lot, and talk with other non-cis people about it a lot. In the same way that a trans man knows that he is a man, I know that I am both, and all the research I’ve done into the subject, cases I’ve read about and the experiences I’ve had helped me confirm it.

I’ll admit that I’m not sure how to word my answer. Yeah, it’s true that cis people don’t really have to think about it, because their brains are aligned with their sex 100% of the time.

paprikastaude

« Reply #17622 on: February 21, 2018, 04:29:30 PM »
REE going down just as the success of Kingdom Come Nazi starts to be reported  :doge

Cream

« Reply #17623 on: February 21, 2018, 04:30:21 PM »

Not a troll. Honest.

etiolate

« Reply #17624 on: February 21, 2018, 04:31:47 PM »

I'm a man and rarely, if ever, get offended for men.

Not sure why you think that would be contradictory.

To be precise, I didn't say it was contradictory, but seems so.

This disconnect for you, as it would seem to be for cream, is that you just don't truly realize or contemplate the male experience. For example, "men feel they can't express emotions" quickly followed by "male complaints are whining and reactionary".

If you're really being an active thinker then you poke at the seeming contradiction and then the real contradiction emerges.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #17625 on: February 21, 2018, 04:32:06 PM »
Things aren’t so hot right now and my situation has me feeling a lot of anxiety.

You could always try the third rail. Sizzling hot from what I could tell.

TVC15

« Reply #17626 on: February 21, 2018, 04:32:38 PM »
Okay. Just give Baby Run Over by Train in Mumbai the Academy Award. It was so so stunning that I have to quit watching these for a while and think about how much of a piece of shit I am. The world is a fucked up place and we should all be killed.
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #17627 on: February 21, 2018, 04:33:20 PM »

Not a troll. Honest.
What are your thoughts on the Butter Cream Gang cinematic universe?

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #17628 on: February 21, 2018, 04:34:12 PM »

Not a troll. Honest.

I know, you're bigender.

I just find it funny that someone from Resetera would call something reactionary and silly.

EightBitNate

« Reply #17629 on: February 21, 2018, 04:35:15 PM »
Okay. Just give Baby Run Over by Train in Mumbai the Academy Award. It was so so stunning that I have to quit watching these for a while and think about how much of a piece of shit I am. The world is a fucked up place and we should all be killed.

Very poor lighting, horrible angles, and almost no character development of the baby. Could be a gerbil and you wouldn’t notice.

Cream

« Reply #17630 on: February 21, 2018, 04:35:45 PM »

This disconnect for you, as it would seem to be for cream, is that you just don't truly realize or contemplate the male experience. For example, "men feel they can't express emotions" quickly followed by "male complaints are whining and reactionary".

If you're really being an active thinker then you poke at the seeming contradiction and then the real contradiction emerges.

Oh, stop. I obviously meant whenever men are whining about diversity or inclusion or afraid of “witch hunts” against them. The patriarchy has made it so that equality seems like oppression to them.

There obviously many many legitimate reasons for a man to express his emotions.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #17631 on: February 21, 2018, 04:36:36 PM »

These sequels to The Little Engine that Could got pretty edgy.

Could doesn't mean should little train. :( Damn...

Boredfrom

« Reply #17632 on: February 21, 2018, 04:36:50 PM »
I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel?

What makes them so cold is that the people doing the slicing and dicing are ALWAYS chill about it. No reactions to the enormous pain they’re inflicting and no hesitation in doing what they’re doing. They’ve clearly done this before. Maybe many times. And there are a lot of these videos. As in multiple new ones every week.

They are desensitized very early on to this stuff, the whole narco cultura is built to be this way. The worse is that there parts of the mexican army that are barely any better.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #17633 on: February 21, 2018, 04:37:46 PM »

How about the fact that men do most of the dangerous jobs? Go to war? Die A LOT YOUNGER than women on average.

Get your fucking head out of your ass. You're an over privileged dimwit that lives in a fucking bubble.

TVC15

« Reply #17634 on: February 21, 2018, 04:38:33 PM »
I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel?

They are desensitized very early on to this stuff, the whole narco cultura is built to be this way. The worse is that there parts of the mexican army that are barely any better.

How can I get that desensitized? Watching the videos clearly isn’t enough.
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #17635 on: February 21, 2018, 04:40:04 PM »
I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel?

It's been part of the culture since the Aztec days.

Cream

« Reply #17636 on: February 21, 2018, 04:41:05 PM »

How about the fact that men do most of the dangerous jobs? Go to war? Die A LOT YOUNGER than women on average.

Get your fucking head out of your ass. You're an over privileged dimwit that lives in a fucking bubble.

I would agree that all of those things suck. Sorry for forgetting to mention them. I talk about it plenty. I said a lot. Not everything. All of those things are a result of the patriarchy, and plenty of men and women buy into it. It’s gotta change. Seems like we agree on that.

Men are also in jail far more often get less education and it’s way less accepted for them to seek treatment for their mental health issues.  All these things should change.

etiolate

« Reply #17637 on: February 21, 2018, 04:44:23 PM »

Oh, stop. I obviously meant whenever men are whining about diversity or inclusion or afraid of “witch hunts” against them. The patriarchy has made it so that equality seems like oppression to them.

There obviously many many legitimate reasons for a man to express his emotions.

the patriarchy

Cream, there's a good chance that most of what you've been taught is bullshit.

When you hear the word inclusion, is it often paired with a list of people and things that will be excluded in order to create an inclusive place?  And do those things tend to be "boys" or "men" things? Because we expect men to just deal with it?

In other words, can men only express themselves if its the proper and accepted emotions?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #17638 on: February 21, 2018, 04:44:29 PM »
Please come back ResetEra so we can go back to posting hottakes on Kingdom Come, Black Panther, or/and The Last Jedi.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17639 on: February 21, 2018, 04:44:52 PM »
I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel?

You need to Listen to Banda music 24/7, have very mysoginistic friends and a lot of drug money.