Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174508 times)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #17700 on: February 21, 2018, 06:00:33 PM »
What'd you expect? Some cartel member going: "Ew, ew, ew!" at whatever the fuck he's doing. Showing weakness in the video is basically a death sentence in that world.

Now I'm thinking that somewhere out there is a cartel murder video "blooper reel" with all the mistakes and stuff they had to cut out so they wouldn't look bad to all the other drug cartels.

I missed that original post you’re quoting. I was trying to emphasize how mechanical and routine the attackers are. I’d expect at least a little reaction or cringey hesitation when you’re, say, cutting open the top of someone’s forehead and then using your hands to pull down and rip off their entire face.
serge

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #17701 on: February 21, 2018, 06:02:21 PM »
also imagine being dumb enough to want to argue with assimilate :lol

:rejoice

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #17702 on: February 21, 2018, 06:02:29 PM »
Cream: Sweet Nicole, Excelsiorlef, EightbitNate. Fuck marry or kill?

Marry Nicole, fuck ex, kill nate

nudemacusers

« Reply #17703 on: February 21, 2018, 06:04:44 PM »
Would rather discuss gender and torture than Star Wars :trash
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #17704 on: February 21, 2018, 06:06:36 PM »
Cream, post your best hentai

TVC15

« Reply #17705 on: February 21, 2018, 06:07:25 PM »
serge

etiolate

« Reply #17706 on: February 21, 2018, 06:09:43 PM »
Not telling Poe or the crew was a sign of incompetence. What she did was harmful.

I didn't see her as cowardly while watching the film. I just saw her as having no plan or having a plan she was hiding. It was 50/50. When we find out what she was up to then we realize the mystery is illogical and stupid. She endangered lives for no reason. You realize she is incompetent. The warp-shot doesn't help her either, because that play was there to use the whole time.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #17707 on: February 21, 2018, 06:09:49 PM »
Is cream's male side straight or faggy?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17708 on: February 21, 2018, 06:12:16 PM »
Cream, post your best hentai

Yeah, how come nobody posts hentai in the NSFW thread? The Bore really is trash.
dog

nudemacusers

« Reply #17709 on: February 21, 2018, 06:12:27 PM »
Is cream's male side straight or faggy?
They’re posting here what do you think
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

« Reply #17710 on: February 21, 2018, 06:13:11 PM »
Marry fuck kill: Star Wars discussion, gender discussion, Latino go-go boy discussion
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #17711 on: February 21, 2018, 06:14:23 PM »
Marry fuck kill: Star Wars discussion, gender discussion, Latino go-go boy discussion
Marry Latino go go boy discussion, fuck gender discussion, kill Star Wars __________
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #17712 on: February 21, 2018, 06:17:38 PM »
I googled "Go Go boys".

Those aren't boys breh...

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17713 on: February 21, 2018, 06:24:31 PM »
Not telling Poe or the crew was a sign of incompetence. What she did was harmful.

I didn't see her as cowardly while watching the film. I just saw her as having no plan or having a plan she was hiding. It was 50/50. When we find out what she was up to then we realize the mystery is illogical and stupid. She endangered lives for no reason. You realize she is incompetent. The warp-shot doesn't help her either, because that play was there to use the whole time.

The warp shot is also a universe-breaking exploit. If there's no counter for it, it would be the dominant military tactic.

The EU had a counter for it.
dog

TVC15

« Reply #17714 on: February 21, 2018, 06:27:07 PM »
Great, now we’re talking about the EU. In an attempt to salvage this thread, let’s read and discuss this. I haven’t started reading yet, but it has to be good fodder for chit chat.

The Journal of an Active Shooter: Journal of a kid who got caught planning a school shooting. http://d15s5hfa31i2ep.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/SawyerJournal_censored.pdf
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #17715 on: February 21, 2018, 06:30:44 PM »
He's no evilore

BisMarckie

« Reply #17716 on: February 21, 2018, 06:32:05 PM »

Maybe this will get this thread back on track:

MGS > MGS 2 > MGS V > MGS 3 >>>>>>> MGS 4

Boredfrom

« Reply #17717 on: February 21, 2018, 06:34:03 PM »

The warp shot is also a universe-breaking exploit. If there's no counter for it, it would be the dominant military tactic.

The EU had a counter for it.

The Disney Star Wars films will be much better if they used the EU as a backbone while not outright adapting every single idea from it. Starting from zero feels that it was just done to calm JJ Abrams ego.

tuna_love

« Reply #17718 on: February 21, 2018, 06:34:36 PM »
resident evil operation raccoon city is better than final fantasy tactics  :miyamoto

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17719 on: February 21, 2018, 06:34:48 PM »

Maybe this will get this thread back on track:

MGS > MGS 2 > MGS V > MGS 3 >>>>>>> MGS 4
MGS V > MGS 2 > MGS 3 > MGS > MGS4

🤴

thetylerrob

« Reply #17720 on: February 21, 2018, 06:38:56 PM »
TLJ is great and rahxephon continues to be a moron
You like fallout 4 and tlj? Are you actually distinguished mentally-challenged?  :taylor

Damn and we got niccas in here that like MGSV? Do you guys even play video games???

wsippel

« Reply #17721 on: February 21, 2018, 06:39:04 PM »
Being a hermaphrodite would mean I have both male and female biological sexual characteristics. Bigendered means my gender, not my physical sex, is both male and female.

"Gender" is a reflection of the structure of your brain. Men typically have "male brains" and women have "female brains". There's a clear physiological difference between the two (female brains have around 20% less mass, more gray matter, less white matter, and a slightly different overall structure), and that difference develops in the womb and can be easily determined in brain scans of infants, long before any social influence could manifest. Now, there are certain androgenetic mutations that can cause a male fetus to develop a female brain or vice versa, the most common of which only affects the impact of testosterone on brain development (the body already starts producing testosterone very early during pregnancy) and has no effect on muscle development, facial hair or anything else. Other mutations change the hormone balance altogether and can have more visible effects. People who are transsexual typically show those mutations, so that's a real thing, something a doctor could tell you just by looking at your brain or DNA. Transsexuals aren't special snowflakes, and if they are, it's not because they're trans.

With that said, there are indeed people who are both male and female, on a genetic level. Many of the mutations causing that lead to serious health issues, but the most common one, XXY trisomy, usually doesn't. And I would assume this mutation also affects brain development. So maybe you're that. Or maybe something else caused your brain to develop into some sort of "in-between" state. But no matter the cause, if you really perceive yourself that way, it's ultimately still physical. Free will is a myth, we're all slaves to our brains. The wiring of our brains determines how we perceive and process information, see the world, and ultimately, ourself. "Gender is a social construct", taken literally, is flat earth level mock science in my humble opinion. There are interesting discussions to be had about why boys are supposed to like blue and girls are supposed to like pink, that might be (probably is) a social construct, but this is not that.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 06:47:16 PM by wsippel »

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #17722 on: February 21, 2018, 06:41:41 PM »
fun fact: everyone who holds certain world-views or opposing ideologies to mine is actually either a consciously mendacious bad-faith actor pushing said outlook/ideology cynically for some nefarious purpose, or an unwitting dupe tool of such people who just doesnt know any better

*chokes on gallons of own cum*
bent

Eila

« Reply #17723 on: February 21, 2018, 06:42:27 PM »
Glover > MGS

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17724 on: February 21, 2018, 06:46:32 PM »
Being a hermaphrodite would mean I have both male and female biological sexual characteristics. Bigendered means my gender, not my physical sex, is both male and female.

"Gender" is a reflection of the structure of your brain. Men typically have "male brains" and women have "female brains". There's a clear physiological difference between the two (female brains have around 20% less mass, more gray matter, less white matter, and a slightly different overall structure), and that difference develops in the womb and can be easily determined in brain scans of infants, long before any social influence could manifest. Now, there are certain androgenetic mutations that can cause a male fetus to develop a female brain or vice versa, the most common of which only affects the impact of testosterone on brain development (the body already starts producing testosterone very early during pregnancy) and has no effect on muscle development, facial hair or anything else. Other mutations change the hormone balance altogether and can have more visible effects. People who are transsexual typically show those mutations, so that's a real thing, something a doctor could tell you just by looking at your brain or genetic markup. Transsexuals aren't special snowflakes, and if they are, it's not because they're trans.

With that said, there are indeed people who are both male and female, on a genetic level. Many of the mutations causing that lead to serious health issues, but the most common one, XXY trisomy, usually doesn't. And I would assume this mutation also affects brain development. So maybe you're that. Or maybe something else caused your brain to develop into some sort of "in-between" state. But no matter the cause, if you really perceive yourself that way, it's ultimately still physical. Free will is a myth, we're all slaves to our brains. The wiring of our brains determines how we perceive and process information, see the world, and ultimately, ourself. "Gender is a social construct", taken literally, is flat earth level mock science in my humble opinion. There are interesting discussions to be had about why boys are supposed to like blue and girls are supposed to like pink, that might be (probably is) a social construct, but this is not that.
"And YOU think that's funny but it's not, it's terrifying and these poor young souls start to wander. And then what do you think what happens? We've seen what happens in the 20th century. We try to kill each other and then lobsters.
Lobster, you know we all come from lobsters. I've written it in my BOOK 'Grow up MAN!', it's an example I use all the time. The lobster, has a system of power. So you see it was not culture that did that. It was pure biology. Now in that sense
if you ignore all that evidence. Well man, what you are going to do aboot eet?" - Jordan Peterson
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #17725 on: February 21, 2018, 06:47:13 PM »
Telling Cream that Cream's lived experience is invalid is pretty gross, tbh.

There is still the strong possibility that he is a Troll.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #17726 on: February 21, 2018, 06:47:42 PM »
Does Cream have a penis yes or no
:O

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #17727 on: February 21, 2018, 06:49:43 PM »
Great, now we’re talking about the EU. In an attempt to salvage this thread, let’s read and discuss this. I haven’t started reading yet, but it has to be good fodder for chit chat.

The Journal of an Active Shooter: Journal of a kid who got caught planning a school shooting. http://d15s5hfa31i2ep.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/SawyerJournal_censored.pdf

tfw you can't afford guns to shoot up your old school cuz Bitcoin bottomed out

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #17728 on: February 21, 2018, 06:50:04 PM »
It's supposed to be gay sub-text sit down, Legolas.  Be more subtle if you wanna take part.
que

TVC15

« Reply #17729 on: February 21, 2018, 06:50:47 PM »
Twin babies found in suitcase in Arkansas ditch, police say
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/19/twin-babies-found-in-suitcase-in-arkansas-ditch-police-say.html

Bonus: read the comments. Some good ones in there. Arkansas, man.
serge

james

« Reply #17730 on: February 21, 2018, 06:50:59 PM »
It's supposed to be gay sub-text sit down, Legolas.  Be more subtle if you wanna take part.

Fine.

Can cream pee standing up yes or no

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #17731 on: February 21, 2018, 06:52:25 PM »

Fine.

Can cream pee standing up yes or no
:phil
que

tuna_love

« Reply #17732 on: February 21, 2018, 06:52:45 PM »
anyone can pee standing up

nudemacusers

« Reply #17733 on: February 21, 2018, 06:53:08 PM »
Twin babies found in suitcase in Arkansas ditch, police say
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/19/twin-babies-found-in-suitcase-in-arkansas-ditch-police-say.html

Bonus: read the comments. Some good ones in there. Arkansas, man.
I’m behind on my evil Hillary may-mays but was she out there killing babies? Some of the comments seem to suggest so.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #17734 on: February 21, 2018, 06:54:11 PM »
TLJ is great and rahxephon continues to be a moron
You like fallout 4 and tlj? Are you actually distinguished mentally-challenged?  :taylor

Damn and we got niccas in here that like MGSV? Do you guys even play video games???

nudemacusers

« Reply #17735 on: February 21, 2018, 06:54:12 PM »
anyone can pee standing up
Ableist tbh
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #17736 on: February 21, 2018, 06:55:39 PM »
How many inches is your butter cream stick?  :ohyeah

nudemacusers

« Reply #17737 on: February 21, 2018, 06:56:57 PM »
How many inches is your butter cream stick?  :ohyeah
Its not length it’s flavor that matters :ufup
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

james

« Reply #17738 on: February 21, 2018, 06:59:26 PM »
Does Cream have a butter stick or a tub of margarine

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17739 on: February 21, 2018, 07:00:35 PM »
"You want to treat sex like some casual thing? Let me tell you it's not, It's serious man. I'm telling you. The lobsters when they have sex, they rape, murder and worse. What do you think what happens when you remove morality and expect an equal opportunity of outcome no matter the circumstances? I'm going to tell you what happens but you're not going to like it because you don't like the message. And the enemy is watching, they're watching all the time. It was when the First french philosophers came out and declared that the act of love making was to be more liberal and free. It was when the Barbarians marched on the Romans and raped their women. It was horrible. It was a profound sense of duty and valor so what are you going to do? What are you going to do that is astonishing and comes to close to what David did when he slayed the giant. Because that's what it is, we're all these smaller beings, fighting the larger self - so I ask you, what are you going to do aboot eet?" - Jordan Peterson

"And yeah, I completely agree, this is just like, they talk to us like we are some sort of children. And they start saying that we're all these horrible people but really we're trying to listen and get our opinions out there." - Ben Shapiro

"Us here sitting as gentlemen, like in not totally gay but maybe a bit you know intellectually attracted. I think, you don't see that anymore on television. Like 3 dudes sitting down talking for 3 hours. That's so great about this totally new thing called YouTube" - Dave Rubin
🤴

james

« Reply #17740 on: February 21, 2018, 07:01:37 PM »
It's no one's business what genitals Cream may or may not have.

I realize I actually assumed Raiden's genitalia a few posts up; clearly I need to be better as well.

I make it my business thank you very much

BisMarckie

« Reply #17741 on: February 21, 2018, 07:02:33 PM »

I realize I actually assumed Raiden's genitalia a few posts up; clearly I need to be better as well.

I mean if President Johnson doesn't know...

paprikastaude

« Reply #17742 on: February 21, 2018, 07:08:02 PM »
I prefer gameplay over Kojima's fecal fetish, so MGSV is the only one I'll touch. And maybe Rising, despite its shit camera.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #17743 on: February 21, 2018, 07:09:21 PM »
c'mon, cream. show us your beak  :uguu

FUME5

« Reply #17744 on: February 21, 2018, 07:13:06 PM »
You guys really know how to make a shit thread.

Congrats.

thetylerrob

« Reply #17745 on: February 21, 2018, 07:15:02 PM »
I prefer gameplay over Kojima's fecal fetish, so MGSV is the only one I'll touch. And maybe Rising, despite its shit camera.
How do I avatar quote on mobile?  :doge

etiolate

« Reply #17746 on: February 21, 2018, 07:15:16 PM »

I realize I actually assumed Raiden's genitalia a few posts up; creamly I need to be butter as well.

fixt
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 07:22:11 PM by etiolate »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #17747 on: February 21, 2018, 07:18:50 PM »

Destroying the death star with it would have been so easy, lol

Averon

« Reply #17748 on: February 21, 2018, 07:18:56 PM »
Cerium/Shinobi/Zhuge, for the love of God, hurry up and get ERA back up. This thread is approaching its shitposting limits.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #17749 on: February 21, 2018, 07:22:46 PM »
I'd like to believe that Nicole emergency shut down Re after hearing that Shinobi didn't vote.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #17750 on: February 21, 2018, 07:23:49 PM »
Cerium/Shinobi/Zhuge, for the love of God, hurry up and get ERA back up. This thread is approaching its shitposting limits.
que

agrajag

« Reply #17751 on: February 21, 2018, 07:24:50 PM »
So Cream, how does it feel knowing that you are now a gamergator literal nazi posting on a doxxing hate site?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17752 on: February 21, 2018, 07:24:51 PM »
I enjoy this more than the whining and crying tbh
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17753 on: February 21, 2018, 07:27:36 PM »
This thread got amazing and I'm just reading 1/5 of the actual content.  :lol

Amazing trolls.
ὕβρις

venereology

« Reply #17754 on: February 21, 2018, 07:41:02 PM »

then again, so is pedophilia, even in cartoon form

TVC15

« Reply #17755 on: February 21, 2018, 07:43:11 PM »

then again, so is pedophilia, even in cartoon form

Yes, let’s talk sex crimes since I just read this interesting and disgusting article.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/59kye3/the-repulsive-world-of-hurtcore-the-worst-crimes-imaginable
serge

etiolate

« Reply #17756 on: February 21, 2018, 07:47:29 PM »
we need to respect non-lived experiences as well

like that time I was born rich

where's my money America?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #17757 on: February 21, 2018, 07:51:52 PM »
Why would you need to blackmail some poor girl into sending you sexually explicit photos when you can already see Mia Sara's breasts as she gets fucked in a hot spring in a 1996 film.

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #17758 on: February 21, 2018, 07:52:23 PM »
"You want to treat sex like some casual thing? Let me tell you it's not, It's serious man. I'm telling you. The lobsters when they have sex, they rape, murder and worse. What do you think what happens when you remove morality and expect an equal opportunity of outcome no matter the circumstances? I'm going to tell you what happens but you're not going to like it because you don't like the message. And the enemy is watching, they're watching all the time. It was when the First french philosophers came out and declared that the act of love making was to be more liberal and free. It was when the Barbarians marched on the Romans and raped their women. It was horrible. It was a profound sense of duty and valor so what are you going to do? What are you going to do that is astonishing and comes to close to what David did when he slayed the giant. Because that's what it is, we're all these smaller beings, fighting the larger self - so I ask you, what are you going to do aboot eet?" - Jordan Peterson

"And yeah, I completely agree, this is just like, they talk to us like we are some sort of children. And they start saying that we're all these horrible people but really we're trying to listen and get our opinions out there." - Ben Shapiro

"Us here sitting as gentlemen, like in not totally gay but maybe a bit you know intellectually attracted. I think, you don't see that anymore on television. Like 3 dudes sitting down talking for 3 hours. That's so great about this totally new thing called YouTube" - Dave Rubin

"Now watch me whip (kill it!) Now watch me nae nae (okay!) Now watch me whip whip, watch me nae nae (want me do it?)" - Silentó

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #17759 on: February 21, 2018, 07:54:23 PM »
Why would you need to blackmail some poor girl into sending you sexually explicit photos when you can already see Mia Sara's breasts as she gets fucked in a hot spring in a 1996 film.
每天生气