Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174511 times)

etiolate

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #18421 on: February 23, 2018, 02:13:22 AM »
There's also a "bad odors you enjoy thread" . Slightly related.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #18422 on: February 23, 2018, 02:13:24 AM »

A go to video just for the armpit lick.

Shit, I saw Flirting with Disaster a few months ago and loved it. I never paid any attention to it because I’ve never been a huge Ben Stiller fan. I didn’t know it was possible for David O. Russell to make a good movie.
serge

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #18423 on: February 23, 2018, 02:18:12 AM »
PJ Harvey for me.

the correct answer

Also, of course, Nick. Although I think the Bad Seeds may be a little too varied to primarily call a rock band.

:dead

etiolate

« Reply #18424 on: February 23, 2018, 02:47:31 AM »
Can't blame him.

TVC15

« Reply #18425 on: February 23, 2018, 02:51:43 AM »
In that Henry Lee video, they look like the same custom-created rpg character with the gender option swapped.
serge

« Reply #18426 on: February 23, 2018, 03:12:07 AM »
Murder Ballads was amazing from top to bottom. Also Momo, don’t look now but not only is Scott Weiland gone, but Layne Staley and Chris Cornell as well. And of course Kurt Cobain has been dead for decades. Only Eddie Vedder is still around. It’s a miserable situation.  :(

TVC15

« Reply #18427 on: February 23, 2018, 03:17:20 AM »
This has been my favorite Nick Cave song for a long time. He’s had an amazing career. Over thirty years, and he has maybe one or two weak (but not bad) albums.  I’m not sure anyone with a better track record exists.

serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #18428 on: February 23, 2018, 03:19:55 AM »
 :trash

TVC15

« Reply #18429 on: February 23, 2018, 03:29:51 AM »
:trash

I know you feel left out, so I added a video for you.

serge

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #18430 on: February 23, 2018, 03:29:56 AM »

nick god

etiolate

« Reply #18432 on: February 23, 2018, 03:37:19 AM »

TVC15

« Reply #18433 on: February 23, 2018, 03:44:07 AM »
Fuck rock. I’m just going to post the best song by the best band of the 90s.

They played here in January. Like two days before my birthday. I tried to talk Steve Contra into going with me, but he refused. A few days later, I looked at the set list with the attitude that I’d convince myself that it was probably a weak show with a bunch of songs that I didn’t know—but that lengthy playlist was all hits.  All of them are hits, man.
serge

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #18434 on: February 23, 2018, 03:50:22 AM »
Lol that reminds me, I think Cooleyhighharmony was my first album ever

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #18435 on: February 23, 2018, 04:09:52 AM »
Lol derrick banned for a week.. that Kingdom Come game is fucking up people on Era

The mod message is a fucking joke and the moderation there is pure garbage
What

Jerry

« Reply #18436 on: February 23, 2018, 04:12:54 AM »
Endless pages of music no one will listen to :nope

Discussing Cream's genitalia :ohyeah
COYS

TVC15

« Reply #18437 on: February 23, 2018, 04:18:09 AM »
Endless pages of music no one will listen to :nope

Discussing Cream's genitalia :ohyeah

Cram yourself.

serge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18438 on: February 23, 2018, 04:19:38 AM »
Jerry listen to this song and the only genitals you will care about are PJ Harvey's.

Jerry

« Reply #18439 on: February 23, 2018, 04:29:39 AM »
 :ryker MFW I wont listen to anything linked here
COYS

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18440 on: February 23, 2018, 05:47:58 AM »
Seinfeld can sign deez nutz

EVOL

« Reply #18441 on: February 23, 2018, 05:49:32 AM »
I want to like Nick Cave's music since I love Tom Waits and Neubauten, but I can't, lord knows I've tried

But The Birthday Party  :lawd

TVC15

« Reply #18442 on: February 23, 2018, 06:50:10 AM »
I want to like Nick Cave's music since I love Tom Waits and Neubauten, but I can't, lord knows I've tried

But The Birthday Party  :lawd

serge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18443 on: February 23, 2018, 07:13:31 AM »
now you guys got me listening to kmfdm

IN A WORLD OF DECEIT, OPEN YOUR EYES

Saw them live twice in the late 90s. Those were fun times.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18444 on: February 23, 2018, 07:54:17 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/high-anxiety-with-caffine.25248/
 :doge

Nevermind the caffeine, there is a deeper issue if you cannot stay awake for ten hours.

I mean...
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #18445 on: February 23, 2018, 08:14:28 AM »
so reset has a thread for washing your dick and how poop works. and we're the losers.  :doge

fuck you, pavement is the only obvious answer

the first 15 seconds of grounded is the sole influence for the soundtrack to friday night lights

this guy knows what's up

but my goat 90s jams are techno

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #18446 on: February 23, 2018, 08:19:59 AM »

Edit: Time to keep adding 90s eurotrash.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:28:59 AM by HardcoreRetro »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

daemon

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #18449 on: February 23, 2018, 08:44:05 AM »
I love it how Resetera can find negative inherit traits of the male sex possible but not the other way around.  :-*

I suppose it's better for that place to contain Cream and his buddies instead of burdening more therapists with impossible workloads.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18450 on: February 23, 2018, 08:51:16 AM »
I love it how Resetera can find negative inherit traits of the male sex possible but not the other way around.  :-*

I think they all realize that every gender, every race has their own issues, but there's an established mindset that we need to pretend that's not the case in order to advance the cause.  Women have suffered more, therefore their problems require disproportionate attention, and right now their biggest problem is men.  Pretend all other problems don't exist until that one is dealt with.  I don't really see an endgame, though.

Like really what does the world look like when Reset considers itself to have won?
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #18451 on: February 23, 2018, 08:56:01 AM »

I think they all realize that every gender, every race has their own issues, but there's an established mindset that we need to pretend that's not the case in order to advance the cause.  Women have suffered more, therefore their problems require disproportionate attention, and right now their biggest problem is men.  Pretend all other problems don't exist until that one is dealt with.  I don't really see an endgame, though.

Like really what does the world look like when Reset considers itself to have won?

All women are benevolent angels, so of course would the world be a paradise.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #18452 on: February 23, 2018, 08:58:06 AM »
They don't have any endgame. They just whine and cry like small children until they get their current candy only to continue with the same thing as soon as it's gone. A lot of the prolific posters seem to have some mental health issues(and no, im not talking about the gender thing) and while it's frowned upon to throw out such labels, especially on the internet without any physical confrontation, most people don't fixate seriously on the same negative shit for many years(even for trolling).

« Reply #18453 on: February 23, 2018, 09:02:35 AM »
"men are shit" *cheers and applause*
"people are shit" *cheers and applause*
"Women are people" *cheers and applause*
"Women are shit" "Woah, look at this this MRA misogynist hate speech

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #18454 on: February 23, 2018, 09:17:31 AM »
That just shows that women aren't as good as men at those things. #biotruths

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #18455 on: February 23, 2018, 09:24:20 AM »
That's why they always say "punch up and don't punch down".  It gives them cover to be shitty and stereotype a huge swath of people without guilt.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #18456 on: February 23, 2018, 09:37:59 AM »

I think they all realize that every gender, every race has their own issues, but there's an established mindset that we need to pretend that's not the case in order to advance the cause. Women have suffered more, therefore their problems require disproportionate attention, and right now their biggest problem is men.  Pretend all other problems don't exist until that one is dealt with.  I don't really see an endgame, though.

You're assuming there a level of awareness that has not been indicated in that community in any way, shape or form.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #18457 on: February 23, 2018, 10:04:39 AM »

I suppose it's better for that place to contain Cream and his buddies instead of burdening more therapists with impossible workloads.

It’s a shame there’s no money in that field

Also you have to be a little crazy yourself to work with the crazies
dur

FStop7

« Reply #18458 on: February 23, 2018, 10:37:54 AM »

Vonnegut’s “Harrison Bergeron” with a sprinkling of Bradbury’s Fahrenheit 451.

And Lolita.

daemon

« Reply #18459 on: February 23, 2018, 11:21:28 AM »

When they can be Cypher from the Matrix had, he disconnected Neo.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #18460 on: February 23, 2018, 11:46:55 AM »
Kingdom Come looks like shit and I don’t even care about the developer’s comments  :trumps

thetylerrob

« Reply #18461 on: February 23, 2018, 11:56:08 AM »
You look like shit dork! :rage

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18462 on: February 23, 2018, 12:00:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4851053/

:derp

I had SP every time I slept even for naps from 12-17ish, it's not that bad. Yeah it kind of sucks, and from time to time it was totes scurry, but at least I was asleep. These days I haven't been able to sleep more than 5 hours at a time for 3 weeks, and that's with waking up multiple times during those hours.  :-\

I'm sure sleep paralysis is unpleasant, the derpy part is drawing hypotheticals to be even more terrified of something that never happened to you yet and may never, in fact, afflict one.
ὕβρις

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy

Rich!

« Reply #18464 on: February 23, 2018, 12:16:58 PM »
all you cunts posting 90s music on the last three pages and no fucking prodigy

and of course

« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:21:25 PM by Rich! »

Rich!

« Reply #18465 on: February 23, 2018, 12:48:08 PM »
and honestly, their newest album (fuck me, 2015?!?!) is a damn fine return to form

edit: aww yeaaah  http://mixmag.net/read/the-prodigy-announce-their-seventh-studio-album-is-on-the-way-news
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:52:45 PM by Rich! »

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #18466 on: February 23, 2018, 01:21:23 PM »
The hell is this cacophony in here?  :donot

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #18467 on: February 23, 2018, 01:24:47 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18468 on: February 23, 2018, 01:24:51 PM »
Lol derrick banned for a week.. that Kingdom Come game is fucking up people on Era

The mod message is a fucking joke and the moderation there is pure garbage
So why do you keep posting on that shithole  :trumps
🤴

venereology

« Reply #18469 on: February 23, 2018, 01:36:07 PM »
That community, like most SocJus virtue signaling crapbaskets, hates white folks and they hate dudes.

Despite the fact that a lot of them are white dudes.

they've mutated classic gen x self loathing to a form of self loathing that gets them pats on the back in the process, it's almost clever.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18470 on: February 23, 2018, 01:47:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/next-q-era-submit-your-questions-to-axiom-verges-thomas-happ-and-dan-adelman.25243/

Ask carefully, moderated, curated and selected question in what is known as us completely missing the point about what makes AmA's great.

Expected questions:
- Do you think Black Panther is the most historical event of all time, if not are you racist?
- Would you date a transsexual?
- Will you release more games for Nintendo Switch
- How bad is PlayStation/Xbox on a scale of 1/10
- Your game has a white protagonist, why isn't he black, are you racist?
- ARE YOU RACIST?

Thank you very much, see you next time on ResetAmA!!
🤴

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #18471 on: February 23, 2018, 01:59:27 PM »
the fragile came out in 1999

agrajag

ToxicAdam

« Reply #18473 on: February 23, 2018, 02:05:35 PM »
I think The Fragile was the last CD I purchased with my own money. (I've received others as gifts or bought with gift cards).

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #18474 on: February 23, 2018, 02:08:29 PM »
每天生气

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #18475 on: February 23, 2018, 02:12:28 PM »
i can't think of a greater ozymandian crisis of self than being big in the hair metal scene in the early 90s.

your wardrobe is exclusively lycra and you've dedicated every waking hour to perfecting your perm and ability to take three chicks at the same time as doing paganini caprices all over your fretboard.

then suddenly some mopey cunt from seattle hitting a few power chords causes your whole world to drop out from underneath you. you were the absolute bollocks six months ago but now your well manicured sex god prowess is worthless and instantly you're a universal joke.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 02:46:49 PM by headwalk »

ToxicAdam

« Reply #18476 on: February 23, 2018, 02:22:37 PM »
That kind of reminds me of George Micheal in the mid-80's. There wasn't a man hotter than him on the planet and could have had any woman he wanted. Yet, he didn't and was trapped by that image he put out.

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #18477 on: February 23, 2018, 02:22:38 PM »
lol @ ppl who still hate nirvana

get fucked

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #18478 on: February 23, 2018, 02:31:48 PM »

Needs more screaming though.

thetylerrob

« Reply #18479 on: February 23, 2018, 02:32:10 PM »
You know if Cobain didn't kill himself he would have had a garbage rap rock phase and a general decline into mediocrity and irrelevance.