Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174279 times)

etiolate

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #18540 on: February 23, 2018, 06:22:42 PM »
:lol this is the second time you've tried that bullshit boredfrom

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #18541 on: February 23, 2018, 06:25:18 PM »
I modern day Nirvana mirroring modern day Weezer.

Frances is pretty hot though.

(Image removed from quote.)

Wonderful to see something good came from Courtney Loves mousetrap
:9

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #18542 on: February 23, 2018, 06:27:02 PM »
Lock at the top comments (and who gets downvotes most of the time). Is a huge gaming journalism hypocrisy, sure, but let’s not pretend that Trump and conservatives care, where is the thread about NRA giving a trophy to the net neutrality killer?

I think the fact that they upvoted a thread with the thread title [Censorship]Donald Trump just linked violent video games and movies to mass shootings, claims that they are 'shaping young people's thoughts', says that 'we are going to have to talk about that... as top submission for the day speaks volumes.

Let me teach you some things, if you criticize A but also call out B that criticizes A because they're also a piece of shit that doesn't mean that you support A. Learn boolean algebra next time you reply.

Boredfrom

« Reply #18543 on: February 23, 2018, 06:31:14 PM »
Lock at the top comments (and who gets downvotes most of the time). Is a huge gaming journalism hypocrisy, sure, but let’s not pretend that Trump and conservatives care, where is the thread about NRA giving a trophy to the net neutrality killer?

I think the fact that they upvoted a thread with the thread title [Censorship]Donald Trump just linked violent video games and movies to mass shootings, claims that they are 'shaping young people's thoughts', says that 'we are going to have to talk about that... as top submission for the day speaks volumes.

Let me teach you some things, if you criticize A but also call out B that criticizes A because they're also a piece of shit that doesn't mean that you support A. Learn boolean algebra next time you reply.

Just like Evilore shower.

nudemacusers

« Reply #18544 on: February 23, 2018, 06:33:30 PM »
Velvet revolver is terrible; dad music.  :yuck :-X :trash

Dogshit opinion.

They had maybe the best album of 2004.
https://pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/5934-top-50-albums-of-2004/

All of these are better and I don’t like but maybe 1/3 of them.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Boredfrom

« Reply #18545 on: February 23, 2018, 06:33:44 PM »
:lol this is the second time you've tried that bullshit boredfrom

Fourth time actually. I also mock Resetera suddenly remembering Jack Thompson era.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18546 on: February 23, 2018, 06:34:29 PM »
All yall whiteys listening to Nirvana and shit and I was at Puerto Rican house parties with 32 of my cousins like

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #18547 on: February 23, 2018, 06:37:59 PM »
:ufup
don't assume my race you puerto potty

Tasty

« Reply #18548 on: February 23, 2018, 06:40:24 PM »
The Killers :rejoice

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18549 on: February 23, 2018, 06:40:50 PM »
You know if Cobain didn't kill himself he would have had a garbage rap rock phase and a general decline into mediocrity and irrelevance.
Almost everyone from the early 90s ended up like this, or got watered down. The only two bands or people that actually made it out with a shred of credibility were Trent and Maynard.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #18550 on: February 23, 2018, 06:41:48 PM »
Velvet revolver is terrible; dad music.  :yuck :-X :trash

Dogshit opinion.

They had maybe the best album of 2004.
There is no way you're under 45

nudemacusers

« Reply #18551 on: February 23, 2018, 06:42:18 PM »
I’m hispanic tho
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #18552 on: February 23, 2018, 06:43:50 PM »
You know if Cobain didn't kill himself he would have had a garbage rap rock phase and a general decline into mediocrity and irrelevance.
Almost everyone from the early 90s ended up like this, or got watered down. The only two bands or people that actually made it out with a shred of credibility were Trent and Maynard.
TOOL sux and NiN from 2005+ is basically edgy network tv thriller / crime procedural music now :zzz
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #18553 on: February 23, 2018, 06:44:43 PM »
I meant Jack. VR is awful and you'd have to be living under a rock or old to say that junk is even top 50 best rock albums of the decade, let alone probably the month it was released

nudemacusers

« Reply #18554 on: February 23, 2018, 06:45:52 PM »
I was responding to the puerto potty on the last page
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18555 on: February 23, 2018, 06:48:32 PM »
TOOL sux and NiN from 2005+ is basically edgy network tv thriller / crime procedural music now :zzz
Tool does not suck and Maynard isn't just Tool. His Puscifer stuff is very different and actually really good. It's not NIN's fault Mr Robot and a bunch of other shit copied his score for Social Network (which he won the oscar for)

And what do you know of good music? Aren't you spanish? You people listen to reggaeton!  :trigger

nudemacusers

« Reply #18556 on: February 23, 2018, 06:50:29 PM »
Tool does not suck and Maynard isn't just Tool. His Puscifer stuff is very different and actually really good. It's not NIN's fault Mr Robot and a bunch of other shit copied his score for Social Network (which he won the oscar for)

And what do you know of good music? Aren't you spanish? You people listen to reggaeton!  :trigger

Excuse me

I’ve washed myself of all trash Latino influences and don’t claim Hispanic heritage* :ufup fall back u nerd

*unless I’m filling out a form for gov benefits  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #18557 on: February 23, 2018, 06:55:00 PM »
I listened to the album again in the car a few months ago
Where should I send the sympathy card?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18558 on: February 23, 2018, 06:55:29 PM »
I was big into Tool around the 2ks  :-\

Went to a Metallica concert fronted by Korn too where I saw my first sloot titties. I obviously had white friends. One of them was really into Slipknot lmao

nudemacusers

« Reply #18559 on: February 23, 2018, 06:59:18 PM »
Can we go back to rating anime and weeb games before this thread goes down a dream theater conversation  :-X
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #18560 on: February 23, 2018, 07:03:00 PM »
Rob Zombie >>>> Kurt Cobain.
OH!

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18561 on: February 23, 2018, 07:04:26 PM »

:nothot

I'll still unironically blast this shit

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18562 on: February 23, 2018, 07:05:33 PM »
Can we go back to rating anime and weeb games before this thread goes down a dream theater conversation  :-X

Was just listening to the song Forsaken today. You can't deny those fucking harmonic pinches my god .

nudemacusers

« Reply #18563 on: February 23, 2018, 07:08:55 PM »
VAST was a one hit album dude; still bops a bit even of the formula doesn’t really hold up to scrutiny. That second album is asscheeks tho.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #18564 on: February 23, 2018, 07:10:26 PM »
That kind of reminds me of George Micheal in the mid-80's. There wasn't a man hotter than him on the planet and could have had any woman he wanted. Yet, he didn't and was trapped by that image he put out.

He was gay dude

Mark your spoilers please

Marhunchy

« Reply #18565 on: February 23, 2018, 07:11:11 PM »
VR were never good wtf  :doge

Nor were GnR, but that's another discussion

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18566 on: February 23, 2018, 07:12:11 PM »
VR were never good wtf  :doge
This is true
Nor were GnR, but that's another discussion
This is false.

etiolate

« Reply #18567 on: February 23, 2018, 07:13:47 PM »
VAST was on regular when I worked at a record store.

So was this

And then labels would pay the store to make us play Shania Twain like 7 hours a day.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18568 on: February 23, 2018, 07:20:25 PM »
You used to work in a record store?

nudemacusers

« Reply #18569 on: February 23, 2018, 07:21:41 PM »
Tbh I’ve mostly been listening to drone and power electronics type shit shit I dunno if I can throw barbs at noodly guitar wank.  :doge

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18570 on: February 23, 2018, 07:24:13 PM »
I'd still tongue punch twains fart box, gawdamn

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18571 on: February 23, 2018, 07:24:46 PM »
Tbh I’ve mostly been listening to drone and power electronics type shit shit I dunno if I can throw barbs at noodly guitar wank.  :doge

Surprisingly stuff like this works for me in the gym sometimes.

etiolate

« Reply #18572 on: February 23, 2018, 07:25:12 PM »
I started working at a record store in high school and til I was like 18 or 19.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #18573 on: February 23, 2018, 07:29:58 PM »
dimple :lawd
每天生气

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #18574 on: February 23, 2018, 07:31:25 PM »
at times i felt like the only person in the world who has ever done high intensity intervals to the likes of ramleh and prurient

i'm glad to know i'm with company, even if its assimilate

shosta

« Reply #18575 on: February 23, 2018, 07:34:03 PM »
Yeah Assimilate gets on my nerves with the Holocaust denial but he has really great taste in art
每天生气

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #18576 on: February 23, 2018, 07:39:54 PM »
also that ben frost song was recorded and mixed by steve albini so i think we can safely conclude that while there were many great bands from the 90s, steve albini is the only goat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18577 on: February 23, 2018, 07:40:41 PM »

Women don't fart, you ignorant fucking heathen.

You havent fucked a woman hard enough if she hasnt let loose the hounds at least once my man :beetlejuice

etiolate

« Reply #18578 on: February 23, 2018, 07:44:48 PM »
dimple :lawd

somehow still in business

apparently thanks to selling used games and nerd box toys

shosta

« Reply #18579 on: February 23, 2018, 07:46:57 PM »
I was an avid purchaser of CDs all the way up until 2015!
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #18580 on: February 23, 2018, 07:50:26 PM »
at times i felt like the only person in the world who has ever done high intensity intervals to the likes of ramleh and prurient

Merzbow is my workout bop

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tasty

« Reply #18581 on: February 23, 2018, 07:50:59 PM »
I was an avid purchaser of CDs all the way up until 2015!

Gross.

:bow Going full digital on all media :bow2

nudemacusers

« Reply #18582 on: February 23, 2018, 07:52:17 PM »
Digital media :noah
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

etiolate

« Reply #18583 on: February 23, 2018, 07:52:57 PM »
I learned that "respect your elders" was generally bullshit (instead *respect those who respect you, regardless of age*) in middle school, courtesy of a Napoleon-syndrome having phys-ed teacher.

I imagine him armed in class back then and I can imagine myself shot at age 14.

:bobby

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18584 on: February 23, 2018, 07:53:37 PM »
I get all my music via third ripped 96kbs YT vids

shosta

« Reply #18585 on: February 23, 2018, 07:54:45 PM »
Gross.

:bow Going full digital on all media :bow2
how about you go full digital on this hog biiiiiiaaaaaaaatttttttccccchhhhh!
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #18586 on: February 23, 2018, 07:55:12 PM »
Tfw you had to settle for RealAudio rips on geocities pages  :'(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18587 on: February 23, 2018, 07:56:04 PM »

You havent fucked a woman hard enough if she hasnt let loose the hounds at least once my man :beetlejuice

This is all true but you truly know when you've laid the quality piping when minutes later she gets up and it's still happening  :mynicca

....... but at that point it's time she do some kegels.

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #18588 on: February 23, 2018, 08:05:31 PM »

got dam that track goes hard

auditory orgasms

thetylerrob

« Reply #18589 on: February 23, 2018, 08:07:43 PM »
Maybe if you’re a carnie that lives in a haunted house

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18591 on: February 23, 2018, 08:11:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-suggests-banning-violent-video-games.25067/

Anita: "Video games promote the patriarchy by having Peach kidmapped and Catwoman sway her hips"
Ratata: She's so right. Yas Queen
(Image removed from quote.)
Donald: "Video games turn kids into murderers"
Ratata: LOL what a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.

:heh
Later that day in the White House

Barron: "Dad what are you going to do about all the shootings"

Trump: "Well I'm going to arm the teachers son, you like your teacher right? She's pretty hot no?"

Melania: "DONALD!, Don't you see what horrible shooting games our little boy Barron is playing? He could shoot up schools too if he keeps playing them"

Barron: "I'm not playing any violent games mom!"

Trump: "You know honey, you are right, Violent games, Yes, he plays that, what's that called Call of Duty all the time?"

Trump: "Son, I won't have you shoot-up schools"

Melania: "Why don't you place nice peaceful games, like Sims"

Barron: "Those are gay mom"

Melania: "DONALD!"

Trump: "I didn't teach him that honey, it was Mike I swear"

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Honestly, I'm not even sure if this actually happened at this point  :doge
[close]
🤴

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18593 on: February 23, 2018, 08:28:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-uh-thing-with-dogs-and-peanut-butter.25404/

:doge

The one to three word lock messages Lonestar uses are pretty amusing given the weird shit he/she tends to close. I love how the thread runs the gambit of child and pet abuse to end on a good natured opinion thread of the curative nature of dogs licking PB off your junk

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18594 on: February 23, 2018, 08:31:59 PM »
Maybe if you’re a carnie that lives in a haunted house

His first two albums as White Zombie were decent, but that's when he was ripping off My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18595 on: February 23, 2018, 08:34:28 PM »

got dam that track goes hard

auditory orgasms

What goes hard is this shit and the first time i saw a show like this

Yes, at 1:57 that's the singer in a VR machine with his face in the background getting ripped apart

Circa 1992. This stuff was insanity for the time.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #18596 on: February 23, 2018, 08:36:34 PM »

serge

Boredfrom

« Reply #18597 on: February 23, 2018, 08:53:42 PM »
Black Panther was good. Way better that I expected.

shosta

« Reply #18598 on: February 23, 2018, 08:55:21 PM »
Why'd you not expect it to be good? Because it's about black people?
 :gurl
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18599 on: February 23, 2018, 08:56:35 PM »

I imagine it must have smelled like three day old decomposing chipotle and a bit of unwashed ass pulled along the way