Author Topic: PUBG Mobile Officially Released!  (Read 1503 times)

MMaRsu

• Administrator
PUBG Mobile Officially Released!
« on: February 10, 2018, 03:22:46 AM »
So I was browsing another forum and came upon PUBG Mobile from China

Now if you are a fan of PUBG or just looking for a fun mobile game I suggest checking this game out because it's fucking awesome, not to mention it retains basically all the functionality from PUBG on PC with worse controls ( but well enough for mobile ).

All you need to do is go to this site on your phone:
http://pg.qq.com/cp/web201801/download.shtml

And hit the orange button in the top, then the green button after that and it should start downloading the app ( on Android at least ).
Then install an app called WeChat from your Play/Apple store and make an account on that.

Now once you start the PUBG game app you have to click the green button to link your WeChat account.

And boom you are in! Create a character and let the Battle Royale begin in your hands  :doge
What

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Re: PUBG Mobile Officially Released!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 04:07:04 AM »
Pubg switch plz

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 10:10:18 AM »
Why play PUBG when there's been numerous clones for months, that run better than it'll ever will?

thisismyusername

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 10:48:15 AM »
Note: That's not to poo-poo on your thread or PUBG, MMaRsu... but 1) the PC version is still ass (and the X-box version even more so) and "PUBG Corp"/Bluehole has like minor intentions on improving that. 2) while this is Tencent (so not Bluehole) and they're working magic on it it's China-only right now (whereas the three I linked aren't exclusive to China and have English translations even if the companies are Chinese with the "Thank you player..." standard copy-pasta English review responses for negative/complaints on Play store reviews), so you're essentially doing what Chinese players do on PC (#RegionLockChina): Invading Chinese servers with your EU/US mobile/wifi ping to have high-ping advantage and:

3) Those clones run way better on lower-end phones (Rules of Survival is basically Survivor Royale optimized for lower-end phones, Knives Out is melee-only IIRC and runs better than the other two despite being from the same company). Which I forget the leaked specs of PUBG doesn't.

Now if you're really dying for the two maps of PUBG: Knock yourself out. But RoS has controller support (and segregates those players from touch-pad controller players) and has been out for longer so it's been doing optimizations and other things in copying PUBG's stuff to be "the PUBG on mobile."

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 11:14:57 AM »
Just downloaded and tried RoS and it ran better than fort nite did on my xbone.. kinda don’t think I like these games tho

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 11:51:55 AM »
I mean it runs great on my buddies phone and he has a galaxy s6.. I have an s7 and runs great on it as well. I think its just one map? But its a lot of fun. I havent played any of the clones besides fortnite which I though was aight.
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 11:53:13 AM »
I will try RoS and compare ^_^
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018, 12:06:17 PM »
Bro this pubg official game is 10x better than RoS and it looks and plays a lot better too. Just played one round of RoS and it doesnt even have vaulting and its just ugly.

Try this chinese pubg thing man its fucking dope.
What

Shuri

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018, 12:51:35 PM »
Why isnt this on iphones in North America?

thisismyusername

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2018, 01:13:13 PM »
Why isnt this on iphones in North America?

PUBG? Because it's a Chinese-only port on a Chinese companies network.

Bro this pubg official game is 10x better than RoS and it looks and plays a lot better too. Just played one round of RoS and it doesnt even have vaulting and its just ugly.

Try this chinese pubg thing man its fucking dope.

Do you really need vaulting on a phone game? :doge

I prefer Survivor Royale when it comes to the PUBG clones on mobile. Also, I play PUBG on PC. My point is: PUBG is late to the party and considering it's Chinese-only (for now?) there's options that other regions are playing.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2018, 04:13:43 AM »
So I heard the english version got launched in Canada? on the play store?
What

thisismyusername

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2018, 11:54:13 PM »
So I heard the english version got launched in Canada? on the play store?

Correct. You need to proxy (or sideload it) currently. They're basically fast-releasing it because Fortnite's mobile announcement had them scared. :doge