Author Topic: The Red Pill thread - living in wonderland and peeping down the rabbit hole  (Read 19257 times)

agrajag

TVC is an expert in analfistology  :doge

Himu

Prager U?

Cindi when I said stop caring about labels I didn't mean rip off the expiration date and consume a bunch of poop

Don’t be too mad about the video or its source. It is merely there to communicate an example.

But nothing can ever be reviewed or experienced without its attendant context. It presents itself as a "U," implying "university," but it has no academic association. It's formed by conservatives for espousing their views. If it was called "Prager O" or "Opinions" or "Prager Politics" or anything other than starting from its faux academic posturing, it'd be more intellectually honest.

As for the woman's views, I'm with agrajag: Why abandon a lifetime of common sense and cooperation over people who are unwilling to discuss it? That's an amazing volte-face which speaks more to the quality of friends and/or the context of her situation. It's weird to hear that she was entirely unsupported by her peer group for "just asking questions," when her arguments take a quick turn for the absurd. She's right to question why a university policy should create racially specific limiting behavior, but her take on limiting other women's freedom to make their own decisions is so far off the mark that I am second-guessing her interpretation on the UT Austin rules as-presented. I feel as though I've watched the birth of the rarest of unicorns, a black, female libertarian.

Your criticism of the channel is fair and on the dot.

The point she is making I believe is intellectual and personal freedom. She wants to buy a gun, but the same people who claim to support her don’t want her or her people to wield equal power for self defense.  At that point she may question the very purpose of her ideology.

If they truly valued black lives, in a society where police officers are allowed to get away with choking black men to death on city corners for previously selling cigarettes surely they’ll also fight for her ability to own a gun for self defense? Since they didn’t, she has realized that she is a mere cog, where people merely pay lip service while propagating racist ideas as seen in the video where it is said her values as a black woman are attacked and criticized as anti-black by white people. She might now be conservative and in a group of people, some of whom may not like black people, but at the very least fight for her right to protect herself. Since this is about personal and individual freedom she probably came to the conclusion that while conservatives aren’t perfect, she has more freedom within their ranks.

After all, she wants to have protection - like Barack- but why is Barack so special that he deserves armed protection but other black people can’t? That’s her argument. It’s about black autonomy which she isnt afforded or is gen encouraged by her former friends.

Ditto to the abortion issue. Black women abort at shocking numbers. Is that really empowering the black community and fulfilling black power? She might come to the conclusion that it simply doesn’t.

Not that I agree or anything but I understand the draw.
IYKYK

Himu

Agreed. Like for instance. Republicans claim to adhere to the conservative ideals of individual and individual rights and small government while at the same championing a drug war that places people in prison at disproportionate levels for drug use at the federally. There is nothing small government or being for individual liberty about that. But then you look at Jeff Sessions response to the opioid epidemic this past week, which will force the DEA to spend millions (billions?) combatting it. Fiscal conservatism tho? This futile attempt at toeing the party line because it is ideology out of whack while claiming to be for conservative ideology. Thus the ideology becomes co-opted and politicized.

I don't think this is a case of ideological principles being corrupted, so much as people claiming principles as a way of rationalizing behavior that has less noble motivations.

Just in my lifetime I saw the case against gay marriage (and LGBT acceptance generally) shift from one rationale to another while it was the same people doing the advocacy. The real reason is they didn't like LGBT people, and while saying so to their face would upset them, pretending otherwise didn't really accomplish anything.

Hmmm, good point. :obama
IYKYK

Tasty

in a society where police officers are allowed to get away with choking black men to death on city corners for previously selling cigarettes surely they’ll also fight for her ability to own a gun for self defense

You're saying they should buy guns... to protect themselves from cops? :doge

I don't think that's going to work out the way you think.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
To get your first in my series of digital audio learning processes on the information gains im pronouncing just send 0.1 ethereum to 0xcfd365fe99506f4877fd8680828b9b660b8d268f or 0.01 btc to 1Q9iiPdbGdLJzmxvGADPpSFYxvnvvZ67cY along with your email and wallet address to tailopezmadinfogains@ymail.com . The first 2,000 to deposit will get 10x their deposit returned to their account!
◕‿◕

agrajag

in a society where police officers are allowed to get away with choking black men to death on city corners for previously selling cigarettes surely they’ll also fight for her ability to own a gun for self defense

Hey the Republicans think they can buy guns and form militias and shit to protect themselves against the government

Himu

In the end, you must ask. Is it really any different than what Malcolm X said? :idont

IYKYK

etiolate

if you haven't seen this before

Though people will complain about a Rubin interview.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
where's RED PILL ALPHA BIG COCK?

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Also, Mandark is an intellectual coward. He knows this shit, but he wants back in the Matrix. He's Cypher in the whole TRP analogy.

Let me explain something for the people that don't get it. My posting here can perhaps be best understood as a vain attempt to disprove the old proverb, "do not cast your pearls before swine", and in that view, Mandark often fashions himself the thickest chazer in the sty.
You're just trying to get back at him for talking shit about you behind your back ages ago. Get the fuck over it already you absolute ninny.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 11:01:35 PM by Rufus »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
mandark annihilated

curly

• cultural maoist
why go for a clunky term like epistemology when Information Gain/Understanding Process just rolls off the tongue

etiolate

1. It's more exact than epistemology
2. It's common English and not heightened language. Lack of classist tone.

Tasty

If I could I'd pull some Wanda Maximoff shit and make guns for normal citizens disappear forever.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
You dont become right wing just because left extremists call you that on the internet.

etiolate

I don't like guns, but I don't see a gain in taking away guns. I'd prefer a reasonable policy on them. I am strongly against concentration of guns in dense population areas. However, ant-gun policies haven't been great at lowering violence in black areas.

Logistically, you aren't making guns vanish, especially from America.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Just like you cant take swords away from Samurai

Nola

Agreed. Like for instance. Republicans claim to adhere to the conservative ideals of individual and individual rights and small government while at the same championing a drug war that places people in prison at disproportionate levels for drug use at the federally. There is nothing small government or being for individual liberty about that. But then you look at Jeff Sessions response to the opioid epidemic this past week, which will force the DEA to spend millions (billions?) combatting it. Fiscal conservatism tho? This futile attempt at toeing the party line because it is ideology out of whack while claiming to be for conservative ideology. Thus the ideology becomes co-opted and politicized.
"Individual rights and small government" appeals in modern politics has mostly just been the advertising copy used to sell the right-wing brand and never really represented the product you were getting writ large. Just a broadly palatable, malleable construct used to slap on top of more central underlying agendas.

Reagan didn't take to Neshoba County to kick off his presidential campaign with appeals to states rights, to a raucous all white crowd, because he was channeling his inner Jefferson. He was channeling his inner Wallace and the crowd was well in tune to the underlying signals and significance of the guy that was vehemently against things like The Rumford Fair Housing Act.

But that is what is great about Southern Strategy style politics. You can have a campaign rally talking about states rights for Mississippi a rocks throw from the Freedom Summer Murders. Evoke a naive or disingenuous op-ed in The National Review written about how it has nothing to do with dog whistle politics, and some overly gullible journalist at the NY Times  being responsible and taking the article's premise at face value, which than inadvertently raises the legitimacy and shifts the focus to the cover letter being blanketed over the underlying agenda.

Point being, there isn't a whole lot of mileage to get out of arguing the face value premises of idiots that have tuned to the channel but haven't gotten through the noise(like your hypothetical black person that see's the tribal signals of individual liberty, gun rights, but misses the obvious big elephants in the fucking room), or arguing the face value premises of people that know what the noise is doing but purposefully try to further obfuscate it. If the former, IMO, the conversation should be a dialogue that sets out to establish the missed context. In terms of the latter, they can mostly just be remorselessly fucked with.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I understand Libertarians fall in somewhere here. But TBH, they can just fuck off to their minarchist island to argue about what constitutes justifiable theft and let the influence of the diminishing marginal utility of money, the tragedy of the commons, incessant greed, and the intense statist paranoia innate to said personality types finish off the job.
[close]

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
(Image removed from quote.)

False flag?
I was around on the misc during his time and I can tell you not even they wanted him (he was constantly derided). The community he was in (the misc) is steeped in PUA shit and everything is about gains and fucking HBBs and as a scrawny virgin I'm sure that triggered him even further (dude had a lot of issues to start with tho).

Nola

I don't like guns, but I don't see a gain in taking away guns. I'd prefer a reasonable policy on them. I am strongly against concentration of guns in dense population areas. However, ant-gun policies haven't been great at lowering violence in black areas.

Logistically, you aren't making guns vanish, especially from America.

I don't think you are right on the context of the facts here, but there is a reason localized solutions will always be inherently flawed and problematic on this issue.

Mandark

• Icon
You're just trying to get back at him for talking shit about you behind your back ages ago. Get the fuck over it already you absolute ninny.

Objection!

curly

• cultural maoist
vox explainer on the mandark/etoilet feud pls

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
If I could I'd pull some Wanda Maximoff shit and make guns for normal citizens disappear forever.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon

It's not so much a feud as "etoilet has a history of saying stupid shit, which Mandark points out, which etoilet dislikes"

From over a decade of interacting with Mandark across multiple forums, to this day the only person who only really "burned" Mandark was fucking Drew of all people, who didn't try to set up an intellectual trap or call him a coward or anything absurd like that. He just came back with a your mom joke or something and it was a fleeting hilarious moment.

Of course, after it was over Mandark was still right and Drewsy was still a gun fetishizing lunatic. So, you know.
yar

etiolate

No. Old members here would talk about me behind my back, creating the illusion that hate towards me here was natural when it was manufactured.  This is all out of petty jealousy.

Two constants on this forum: Gay subtext and petty jealousy.

I've known about this for a long time, but kept this history mostly to myself.

Mandark

• Icon
Prole also told GAF that I owned like seven cats which I feel damaged by #brand.

I've got two metaphors that I think explain the essence of it.

1) Reed Richards (me) vs. Victor Von Doom (him) transposed onto early-mid 2000's IRC.

2) The circus clown (me) vs. the protagonist (him) of the clown joke.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Today I learned Mandark is gay. Is this it - the mighty red pill?
每天生气

Himu

"Individual rights and small government" appeals in modern politics has mostly just been the advertising copy used to sell the right-wing brand and never really represented the product you were getting writ large. Just a broadly palatable, malleable construct used to slap on top of more central underlying agendas.

Reagan didn't take to Neshoba County to kick off his presidential campaign with appeals to states rights, to a raucous all white crowd, because he was channeling his inner Jefferson. He was channeling his inner Wallace and the crowd was well in tune to the underlying signals and significance of the guy that was vehemently against things like The Rumford Fair Housing Act.

But that is what is great about Southern Strategy style politics. You can have a campaign rally talking about states rights for Mississippi a rocks throw from the Freedom Summer Murders. Evoke a naive or disingenuous op-ed in The National Review written about how it has nothing to do with dog whistle politics, and some overly gullible journalist at the NY Times  being responsible and taking the article's premise at face value, which than inadvertently raises the legitimacy and shifts the focus to the cover letter being blanketed over the underlying agenda.

Point being, there isn't a whole lot of mileage to get out of arguing the face value premises of idiots that have tuned to the channel but haven't gotten through the noise(like your hypothetical black person that see's the tribal signals of individual liberty, gun rights, but misses the obvious big elephants in the fucking room), or arguing the face value premises of people that know what the noise is doing but purposefully try to further obfuscate it. If the former, IMO, the conversation should be a dialogue that sets out to establish the missed context. In terms of the latter, they can mostly just be remorselessly fucked with.

I understand Libertarians fall in somewhere here. But TBH, they can just fuck off to their minarchist island to argue about what constitutes justifiable theft and let the influence of the diminishing marginal utility of money, the tragedy of the commons, incessant greed, and the intense statist paranoia innate to said personality types finish off the job.
[close]

I agree and understand all of this. I’m just pointing out holes in their platform and ideology. :)
IYKYK

Himu

The true red pill is finding out you like cock
IYKYK

Nola

For a guy that spends his day talking about the emotional, intellectual snowflake culture of another forum, etiolate is surprisingly thin-skinned and reactive.

For instance, I responded to him, forgetting that he put me on ignore. which apparently happened after we got into it about a few different, now debunked, right-wing conspiracy fantasies and than hitting back when he would passive aggressively and annoyingly flex his introverted narcissism.

All I know is that Mandark prodded him and asked him a question the other week, and he hasn't been the same since. If it goes back further than that I am not sure. If it goes back further I certainly haven't seen it triggering etiolate this much before that point. So that seems like the inflection point.

Mandark

• Icon

It's the fruits of an effective information gain/understanding process.

etiolate

You're in this thread an awful lot Mandark.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
tbh the first I became aware of etoilet was as a fan of Nintendo, which makes him an obvious trolling target, and secondly as a fan of Guild Wars, which is like saying that you're a fan of something awful in general (mmorpgs) but prefer the absolute shittiest one available because it allows you to play as a fey rabbit thing.

He didn't really come into his own until his underlying misogyny was given an outlet to "shine" with gamergate and now the rise of Trumpism and the alt-right.
yar

Himu

:beli

This is asinine and shows a poor understanding of Black gun history.

The action certainly was a “bold step” – the sight of the cocky and confrontational Newton, winking at officers from behind his weapon and challenging white authority awed most blacks. Such confrontations with police were common in the early days of the party, as Newton, his law book in one hand and shotgun in the other, capitalized on every opportunity to demonstrate his command of the streets in front of an audience:

[Newton] watched the shaky officer approach, surrendering his license as required but refusing to yield any information not demanded by statute.
“What are you doing with the guns?” the patrolman asked, torn between obvious fear and hostility.

“What are you doing with your gun?” Newton countered…

Visibly tense and on edge, the police [began] to toss hostile questions at Newton…he answered jibe for jibe, seeming to enjoy the long-delayed meeting, knowing that one such confrontation might be worth a hundred members for the party. He was in his element, playing to the crowd as he asserted his right to bear arms, announcing his intention to open fire if the police should draw their guns or try to disarm his men illegally. In the end, the police were beaten. [17]

The guns thus figured in the Panthers’ “staging” [18] of the revolution in three important ways: black men were finally on equal footing with the police, able to defend themselves from brutality; police were intimidated and backed off; and the community of black onlookers was empowered by the individual act of defiance. The clashes with police were specifically targeted at this black audience, and in many instances, their presence on the street was deliberately solicited: “Come on out, black people. Come on out and get to know about these racist dog swine who been controlling our community and occupying our community like a foreign troop. Come on out and we’re going to show you about swine pigs.” [19] The Panthers relied on these demonstrations to educate the community about their rights and the Ten Point Program, as well as to recruit potential members

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~ug01/barillari/pantherchap1.html

The Black Panther Party For Self-Defense advocated social justice, equality and freedom by any means necessary. To make their point, they open carried loaded rifles at their protests and on “patrols” where they were “policing the police” long before groups like Cop Watch, CopBlock, The Huey P. Newton Gun Club, and others formed, a generation later.

Some of these contemporary groups have used similar tactics of the Panthers, like some chapters of CopBlock, particularly in Beavercreek, Ohio – where John Crawford was shot for holding a BB-gun in a Walmart. The Huey P. Newton Gun Club has also employed open carry at anti-racist and police accountability protests for Sandra Bland in Texas. Just like these groups today, the Panthers would follow the police around, even jumping out of their vehicles with guns in hand to “police the police” if the police stopped someone without apparent legal causes.

http://countercurrentnews.info/2015/09/movement-to-police-the-police-started-with-the-black-panther-party-for-self-defense/

This ignores that the Panthers would patrol themselves where police would leave black neighborhoods without protection.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/082236123X/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518418707&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=this+nonviolent+stuff%27ll+get+you+killed&dpPl=1&dpID=51q-MYL9%2BVL&ref=plSrch

The fact you would take guns away from citizens that are routinely abused by police is telling. Another black red pill. Another liberal con.
IYKYK

Tasty

The fact you would take guns away from citizens that are routinely abused by police is telling. Another black red pill. Another liberal con.

Cindi I'm whiter than a TIMU-mayonnaise sandwich. :confused
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 02:11:07 AM by Tasty Meat »

Nola

:beli

This is asinine and shows a poor understanding of Black gun history.

The action certainly was a “bold step” – the sight of the cocky and confrontational Newton, winking at officers from behind his weapon and challenging white authority awed most blacks. Such confrontations with police were common in the early days of the party, as Newton, his law book in one hand and shotgun in the other, capitalized on every opportunity to demonstrate his command of the streets in front of an audience:

[Newton] watched the shaky officer approach, surrendering his license as required but refusing to yield any information not demanded by statute.
“What are you doing with the guns?” the patrolman asked, torn between obvious fear and hostility.

“What are you doing with your gun?” Newton countered…

Visibly tense and on edge, the police [began] to toss hostile questions at Newton…he answered jibe for jibe, seeming to enjoy the long-delayed meeting, knowing that one such confrontation might be worth a hundred members for the party. He was in his element, playing to the crowd as he asserted his right to bear arms, announcing his intention to open fire if the police should draw their guns or try to disarm his men illegally. In the end, the police were beaten. [17]

The guns thus figured in the Panthers’ “staging” [18] of the revolution in three important ways: black men were finally on equal footing with the police, able to defend themselves from brutality; police were intimidated and backed off; and the community of black onlookers was empowered by the individual act of defiance. The clashes with police were specifically targeted at this black audience, and in many instances, their presence on the street was deliberately solicited: “Come on out, black people. Come on out and get to know about these racist dog swine who been controlling our community and occupying our community like a foreign troop. Come on out and we’re going to show you about swine pigs.” [19] The Panthers relied on these demonstrations to educate the community about their rights and the Ten Point Program, as well as to recruit potential members
[close]

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~ug01/barillari/pantherchap1.html

The Black Panther Party For Self-Defense advocated social justice, equality and freedom by any means necessary. To make their point, they open carried loaded rifles at their protests and on “patrols” where they were “policing the police” long before groups like Cop Watch, CopBlock, The Huey P. Newton Gun Club, and others formed, a generation later.

Some of these contemporary groups have used similar tactics of the Panthers, like some chapters of CopBlock, particularly in Beavercreek, Ohio – where John Crawford was shot for holding a BB-gun in a Walmart. The Huey P. Newton Gun Club has also employed open carry at anti-racist and police accountability protests for Sandra Bland in Texas. Just like these groups today, the Panthers would follow the police around, even jumping out of their vehicles with guns in hand to “police the police” if the police stopped someone without apparent legal causes.
[close]

http://countercurrentnews.info/2015/09/movement-to-police-the-police-started-with-the-black-panther-party-for-self-defense/

This ignores that the Panthers would patrol themselves where police would leave black neighborhoods without protection.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/082236123X/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518418707&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=this+nonviolent+stuff%27ll+get+you+killed&dpPl=1&dpID=51q-MYL9%2BVL&ref=plSrch

I know plenty of people that come from the same general angle, left and right...The people on the right are typically much harder to have the conversation with though. The problem though, in my mind, has become rather paradoxical.

It is pretty clear from the evidence we have that in communities and states with higher concentrations of guns, there tends to be more police homicides and more police getting killed. In communities where fear of police and crime is greatest, an obvious individual solution is to arm yourself. That is a completely rational, reasonable idea to have. But everyone doing what is in their rational short term self interest(leading to the proliferation of guns and more jumpy trigger-finger cops), actually makes the problem exponentially worse, making everyone collectively less safe. Hence, the paradoxical problem.

So while I sympathize with the individual plight, the collective concern for society has to win out long-term in my mind, because otherwise you are just feeding a vicious cycle. I think there are plenty of reasonable ways to marry both concerns policy wise. This isn't an argument to persuade you to give up your guns, but I guess if anything, it is meant to at least get you to perhaps put it into that larger context and framework. Which might also help square the round hole you keep mentioning about being on the left but feeling pulled to the right over guns. I don't know that it has to be so diametrically opposed. As I don't really, realistically, see any policies on the horizon on the left that would deny your ability to legally own a firearm. But I do see policies, in criminal justice reform(pick some of the realistic ideas from Campaign Zero), in reasonable gun control measures(extended background checks, assault weapons bans, bump stock bans, stronger licensing, gun buybacks, crackdowns on illegal licensed and private sellers), that can put a dent in the problem from both angles, while not really denying your ability to seek what you have come to see as in your rational self-interest.

Just my 2 cents.

shosta

Cindi, discovering that black people of yore liked guns because they had to protect themselves from racist institutions which did not have their rights in mind is not a red pill, it's introductory American history. Feeling smug about liberal disillusionment every day and trying to parade it all over this forum and others because you found your own personal Social Studies Warrior-proof nirvana is nigh obnoxious and just another one of the contradictory ways that you attempt to feel special by setting yourself apart from other people. If you think you're bearish on most social issues then congratulations, you're part of 85% of the American population. What you are referring to as being "red-pilled", i.e. awakening from a nightmarish lie about reality perpetuated by the prevailing power structures, is what other people would call an evolution of their political compass, and it's fairly common for people's feelings about things to shift gradually over time. That's great for you, but until you're out there with the PUA types really deconstructing how society has tried to turn men into eunuchs, or championing a new race-realist perspective and promoting a return of segregation, you're not fucking red-pilled and you don't want to be. Not to mention you barely have consistent views on these things because you were just in the politics thread saying an athlete should be banned from the team for trying to promote liberalism, and two months ago you tried to have etiolate exiled from this forum for whatever reason (probably being too conservative for you).
每天生气

shosta

Just my 2 cents.
judging by your username, you definitely have a stake in this argument
每天生气

curly

• cultural maoist
red pill is the right-wing milk shake duck :ohhh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Just my 2 cents.
judging by your username, you definitely have a stake in this argument
Nola is a brand of mayonnaise here, same there?  :lol

Mandark

• Icon
The red pill is appealing as a metaphor cause it implies you have a special awareness of the true nature of the world, even if you've just exchanged one dogma for another. But we all like to feel a bit gnostic here and there.

The Laurence Fishburne metaphor we should aspire to is in Searching For Bobby Fischer, where the kid learns to blend his aggressive style of speed chess with Ben Kingsley's more traditional approach, showing an openness to multiple perspectives.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Fucking die you rasping hulk of semi-sentient garbage.
why do you still care, she's surely not running again

Kurt Russell

why do you still care, she's surely not running again
Sunk cost fallacy.
woke

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊

Objection!
¿Por que no los dos? :trumps

agrajag

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
red pill is the right-wing milk shake duck

You're forgetting she also got a left wing. :'(

Nabbis

• oops
Looking at the Etiolate wars...

Who do i need to mock to be part of the cool kids? Sucking dick is also not out of the question, no homo though.

etiolate

You just have to be a piece of filth to fit in.

but then the trade-off is I drive you nuts and you get more mentally fucked up than you already are

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
truly freethinking people

I think my take is that there's no such thing, myself not exempted.

Mandark is engaging in public self-criticism. Liberation by the JDPON can only be around the corner. :rejoice

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
"Red Pill" as used by the alt right and PUAs always made me laugh... if you take it as a Matrix analogy, well when the white man, Neo, took the pill, he woke up and learned how the world really is from a black man and woman.
^_^

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
It's dumb and only "makes sense" if you think everything in this world is a dichotomy.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
The world could be a dichotomy...or it could not be. :thinking
que

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
People are just wired differently.  :morans
©ZH

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

take the black pill, fam  :doge
[close]
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:36:14 PM by Atramental »

seagrams hotsauce

Pretty much everyone I've seen use the term in earnest has about the intellect level you'd expect from someone who thinks The Matrix is profound or interesting. Real 'reads right-wing wordpress blogs by dudes who call themselves Tyler Durden' types

etiolate

It's just shorthand man. You're overthinking it. It's not a treatise on The Matrix. It's a reference to a popular story element. Not much different than "going down the rabbit hole".

agrajag

Yo why'd you edit out the funny picture Atra? Unliked!

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
'twas a placeholder until I found that black pill video

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Pills are for pussies. Red syrup 4 lyfe.

serge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
#tussin #sizzurp