Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 568236 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #300 on: March 08, 2018, 10:42:27 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #301 on: March 08, 2018, 10:43:50 PM »
Fuck him. He killed Malcolm X, is an anti-semite, and his religion is disturbing and bizarre.
No need to insult the NOI. Respect everyones faith. The NOI help a lot of young man and women. Just like many religions.
noijordanappropriatedfromthecoli.jpg

BisMarckie

« Reply #302 on: March 08, 2018, 11:01:09 PM »

He was ok, he did everything he could to try to get Jesus off the hook and was pleading with the crowd like "ok seriously guys you would rather free a murderer than this philosophy major"

He still was a colonizer. Judea forever!

Squirrel Killer

« Reply #303 on: March 08, 2018, 11:01:45 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:lawd

which of u guys have the same enemies as jesus

I for one do not care much for Pontius Pilatus, a problematic imperialistic colonizer.

He was ok, he did everything he could to try to get Jesus off the hook and was pleading with the crowd like "ok seriously guys you would rather free a murderer than this philosophy major"
Have you met a philosophy major? Right after squirrels in my book.

etiolate

« Reply #304 on: March 08, 2018, 11:04:42 PM »
"don't judge their religion man"

Is this where I bring up that Nation of Islam and Scientology are strangely cool with each other?

Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam for more than three decades, has said that he first heard about Scientology 35 years ago from a former Nation minister who became a Scientologist. But the story of how Farrakhan came to embrace it concerns a Nation minister in Los Angeles named Tony Muhammad. In 2005, Muhammad was beaten by the LAPD at a prayer vigil he’d helped organize for a young man killed in a drive-by shooting. The incident plunged him into an agitated, depressed state. A concerned friend introduced him to Scientology, which he credits with saving his life. When Farrakhan later met with Muhammad, he was amazed by the transformation and, as Muhammad tells it in an audio clip posted on YouTube, exclaimed: “Whatever you’re on—I want some of it.”

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #305 on: March 08, 2018, 11:17:32 PM »
"Some of you People have brain damage." being 24 Hours worthy is just fucking pathetic.

First, the poster is being vague, not targeting anyone.  Secondly, he says "brain damage," not stupid, why does the mod assume brain damage means dumb or foolish?  Do they really want to die on that hill.  Yet the protected users get to directly says "fuck off with that," or "fuck outta here with that logic." 

I guess this is a oligarchy?  The same dozen people that controlled GAF are doing it on ERA?
sigh

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #306 on: March 08, 2018, 11:19:56 PM »
please close this

This letter represents a long-overdue rebuke to an infelicific and neo-iniquitous Officer Zomgee. If you disagree with my claim that there's a distinction to be made here, then read no further. None but the foolhardy can deny that I know what we're going to get if we let him divert our attention from serious issues. We're going to get more empty words, more hollow promises, and more shallow exhortations from Zomgee and his devotees. What we're not going to get is an admission that Zomgee doesn't care about freedom as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him. He spouts a lot of numbers whenever he wants to make a point. He then subjectively interprets those numbers to support his ideologies while ignoring the fact that I believe I have found my calling. My calling is to deal stiffly with fickle gomerals who reduce us to acute penury. And just let him try and stop me.

Zomgee has been showing us a gross miscarriage of common judgment. This outrageous conduct indicates to me that I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I think that there is because he is the type of person that turns up his nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter such as why it would be good for Zomgee to produce culturally degenerate films and videos. While perhaps offensive to some readers, only a direct quote can fully convey the diversivolent nature and content of Zomgee's barbs: “Attention, foot soldiers! Your orders are to manipulate the public like a puppet dangling from strings, and to do so at any cost.” The implications of this are obvious. To spell it out, though, if today we don't provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible, then tomorrow we'll have to put up with Zomgee trampling over the very freedoms and rights that he claims to support.

There are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent Zomgee has tried to represent Heaven as Hell and, conversely, the most wretched life as paradise. The other is whether or not no one has a higher opinion of Zomgee than I, and I think Zomgee is a litigious worrywart. I look with horror at his vilipensive opinions and can't help but think that Zomgee's inimical roorbacks are a locomotive of nosism. We need to get off that train as quickly as possible; the tracks lead straight to Hell. Personally, I, for one, would much rather be on a train in which the passengers recognize that I frequently wish to tell Zomgee that he receives most of his knowledge from “Quislingism for Dummies”. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue.

Zomgee turns his back on those who have been the most loyal to him. But don't take my word for it; ask any distasteful chowderhead you happen to meet. He pompously claims that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. It is quite common today to hear people express themselves as follows: “I am starting a grassroots campaign with the sole purpose of stopping Zomgee.” The best advice I can give to a group is to fight oppression. It's that simple. However obscene the national picture already is, his favorite trick is to take something irrelevant out of context and repeat it over and over again until it is cited as established fact. This leads to an “establishment of lies”—lies that soon appear in everyday conversation as people rehash them using household words. His goal is for people to quickly lose their ability to see that we can disagree with him without being disagreeable. For instance, I would like to politely disagree with some of Zomgee's crotchets by pointing out that his brethren actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these kinds of perverted plunderers are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will somehow improve the world before you know it. In reality, of course, Zomgee should think about how his stances lead obstinate potheads to create widespread psychological suffering. If Zomgee doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps he should just keep quiet.

I want to thank Zomgee for his plaints. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how self-pitying Zomgee can be. He likes to imply that he has the right to undertake extrajudicial reprisals against his competitors. This is what his ballyhoos amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of brown-nosing drivel devised by his fellow travelers, who are legion, and mindlessly multiplied by frowsy bourgeoisie. Guess what? In a recent tell-all, a former member of Zomgee's confederation writes that “wherever Zomgee works, he leaves behind an underlying infrastructure of sleaze, corruption, incompetence, and greed”. Those are some pretty harsh words even when one considers that Zomgee is immovably entrenched in his unprincipled philosophical positions. To cap that off, Zomgee posits his polemics as anti-mercantalism. In reality, though, they're not anti-mercantalism at all but rather post-mercantalism. That is, they're a step beyond mercantalism in that Zomgee uses them as an excuse to supplant national heroes with cheeky wackos.

So, why do Zomgee's peons want to ingratiate themselves with Zomgee? I guess it just boils down to the question: Isn't Zomgee the incompetent, stupid control freak who recently wanted to impede every diplomatic, security, and social priority on which our government needs to focus its efforts? I apologize if my answer is perceived as ignotum per ignotius, but what I'm about to say can't be understood unless one realizes that the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. The concept of risk includes the relationship between the consequences and probability of an event. If the consequences of an event are extremely negative, such as the devastation resulting from Zomgee implementing a philopolemical parody of justice called “Zomgee-ism”, then you want the probability of the event occurring to be vanishingly small, as close to zero as possible. Unfortunately, the likelihood of Zomgee inciting and provoking is so high that one can't help but conclude that there are many roads leading to the defeat of his plans to lay the foundation for some serious mischief. I avow that all of these roads must eventually pass through the same set of gates: the ability to solve our problems over a negotiating table instead of resorting to the battlefield.

It would be bad enough if Zomgee's serfs were merely trying to prosecute, sentence, and label people as grungy, dirty hedonists without the benefit of any evidence whatsoever. But their attempts to let cynical menaces serve as our overlords are just plain inattentive. While I am not attempting to argue openly in favor of any particular position, Zomgee might have been in a lethargic state of autointoxication when he said that anyone who resists him deserves to be crushed. More likely, perhaps, is that directing your attention in some detail to the vast and irreparable calamity brought upon us by Zomgee may be a costly endeavor. Nevertheless, the price of doing nothing is far greater. That's why I proclaim that knowledge is the key that unlocks the shackles of bondage. That's why it's important for you to know that Zomgee once wrote a document whose sole purpose was to argue that it's treasonous to rub his nose in his own hypocrisy. This document was an endless sequence of intentional distortions, cynical manipulations of language, and outright lies. It served no purpose other to get people thinking about how Zomgee wants to let short-sighted bezonians run rampant through the streets. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis.

By my word, it is a universally acknowledged truth that I urge you to join me in my quest to fight sordid despots. It's also true that words fail me in describing my pure distaste for his personal attacks and stuporous, stinking tricks, but that'll have to be a subject for another letter. Zomgee maliciously defames and damagingly misrepresents everyone and everything around him. There's a word for that: libel. He hates people who create bridges between marginalized people and then extensions outward to broader constituencies. He wants such people nabbed, grabbed, and thrown out of the country.

Zomgee has long been preventing people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly psychologically caged existence. This is the day that such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would obscure my main message, but Zomgee once tried to convince a bunch of us that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. Fortunately, calmer heads prevailed, and a number of people informed the rest of the gang that some slimy beguilers propose appeasing Zomgee by letting him discredit legitimate voices in the clericalism debate. Personally, I allege that letting Zomgee enjoy his life's ambition at everyone else's expense is not the best course of action. A much better approach is for us to analyze his methods of interpretation in the manner of sociological studies of mass communication and persuasion. And that's what writing this sort of letter is all about. It's a way to take vengeance on Officer Zomgee as being the fomenter of what is a universal plague throughout the civilized world.

benjipwns

« Reply #307 on: March 08, 2018, 11:20:46 PM »
I guess this is a oligarchy?  The same dozen people that controlled GAF are doing it on ERA?
Excuse me, please use the proper terminology. They're called Resettlement Advisers.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #308 on: March 08, 2018, 11:31:33 PM »
the jews?

That used to be my avatar on GAF but he was holding a lightsaber.  That was when I was hardcore Seventh-day Adventist.  Luckily I started reading Benji and his logic about religion being the disease changed me.
sigh

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #309 on: March 08, 2018, 11:32:12 PM »
I just scrolled passed a nine paragraph post. That should auto trip a thread lock and trashbin
:9

benjipwns

« Reply #310 on: March 08, 2018, 11:38:01 PM »
I just scrolled passed a nine paragraph post. That should auto trip a thread lock and trashbin
you should read it, it really makes you think

makes you wonder if there might be a solution to the Zomgee problem, a final solution

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

:lawd

which of u guys have the same enemies as jesus

I for one do not care much for Pontius Pilatus, a problematic imperialistic colonizer.

Have you met a philosophy major? Right after squirrels in my book.

Please keep doing this, kthxbi.

Jansen

« Reply #312 on: March 08, 2018, 11:48:10 PM »
Can i interest you in the glory of the super old scott pakin generator?

benjipwns

« Reply #313 on: March 08, 2018, 11:55:38 PM »
NOI is an absolutely abhorent and racist ideology GTFO with this.
There's alot more to the NOI than just Farrakhan. Do you actually know anyone in it? This is one of my greatest disagreements with "modern liberalism." You dismiss whole groups because they don't meet all of your standards.
fucking modern liberalism

Jansen

« Reply #314 on: March 09, 2018, 12:04:01 AM »
good god reeeeee modded another boatload of users

This list will be updated over time!

Administrators

Cerium
Emily
Nibel
Rowlf
Selina
shinobi602
Sirpopopop
SweetNicole
ZhugeEX

System Administrators

deltaplus
Ferny
ratrosaw

Moderators

Aiii
B-Dubs
Brazil
BronsonLee
FelipeMGM
Fiction
Finale Fireworker
Galvan
Grizzly
Hecht
JaseC
Jawmuncher
Jonneh
Judge
kswiston
Lady Murasaki
Lonestar
Llyrwenne
Matt
Morrigan
NateDrake
Nightengale
nihilence
Pau
Penguin
PlanetSmasher
plagiarize
Professor Beef
Queen Kong
Robin
Ron Paul
Royalan
Slayven
spider
Supernorn
Sylverstone
Toon Link
Wonderment

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #315 on: March 09, 2018, 12:05:44 AM »
good god reeeeee modded another boatload of users
Please tell me it's more fucktards that's going to make things even worse :rejoice

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #316 on: March 09, 2018, 12:06:22 AM »
Reee gonna become a Judge Dredd social dystopia

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #317 on: March 09, 2018, 12:06:29 AM »
I know like 4 of those people :rejoice

benjipwns

« Reply #318 on: March 09, 2018, 12:07:14 AM »
Finale Fireworker
the ten paragraph long warnings will give this one away

benjipwns

« Reply #319 on: March 09, 2018, 12:10:01 AM »
we won't truly have made it until this says Moderator:
excelsiorlef
Resettlement Advisor
Female
Profile Page

daemon

« Reply #320 on: March 09, 2018, 12:12:34 AM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #321 on: March 09, 2018, 12:13:45 AM »
I want mezzo fan hentai to be a super mod cause the scandal when they discover the bodies in his front yard will be delicious   :delicious 
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Just like the livers of his victims, with fava beans and red wine  :rash
[close]

Jansen

« Reply #322 on: March 09, 2018, 12:15:18 AM »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #323 on: March 09, 2018, 12:21:24 AM »
Can't wait for interim bans that place your account in a iso-cube. You'll be IP banned and only able to access the forum FAQ and ToS, along with being required to watch Steel Magnolias for sensitivity training.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #324 on: March 09, 2018, 12:24:24 AM »
They locked the thread!  :lol
:neogaf

https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-ashamed-of-playing-final-fantasy-xv-near-my-girlfriend.28114/page-7
Yup.
My wife was quite surprised, but I myself was literally appalled at the "car wash" sequence.
Thank god she didn't see that, or she would have thought I was playing a softcore title, let alone what it says of the devs' view on Women in general or "dumb Southern American blondes in physical jobs" in particular.

OMG WIPING A WINDSHIELD WITH SOME CLEAVAGE SHOWING FOR ALL OF FOUR SECONDS HIDE YOUR EYES HOW CAN SQUARE GET AWAY WITH PEDDLING SUCH FILTH!!!!!!

Considering FFXV's bare-chested boy band party, I'd be more worried that my girlfriend would think I'm secretly gay...

Only good thing to come from that game is the song/meme.

Galdious (aged and boy-band age) and Ignis (aged) are the only hot ones. Noctis is border-line, but that beard when aged is TERRIBLE. Prompto is just a cool young dude and those freckles don't help him.
[close]

Has REEE picked this up yet?

The Nazi's have invaded steam
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steam-video-games-nazis_us_5aa006cae4b0e9381c146438?l4e

Jesus, it's like the Huffington Post didn't even bother to research the fact that groups are community created and the small amount of people in each of those means only certain people joined if they're public.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 12:29:44 AM by thisismyusername »

Jansen

« Reply #325 on: March 09, 2018, 12:28:37 AM »
I want mezzo fan hentai to be a super mod cause the scandal when they discover the bodies in his front yard will be delicious   :delicious 
Just like the livers of his victims, with fava beans and red wine  :rash
[close]

who?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #326 on: March 09, 2018, 12:46:04 AM »
messofanego, please make mezzo fan hentai catch on, I need this in my pathetic life right now :goldberg

clothedmacuser

« Reply #327 on: March 09, 2018, 12:52:22 AM »
This is proof that mouse mini is a troll

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5364519/

Is eggs benedict the whitest dish there is?

:reeeee

sigh

etiolate

« Reply #328 on: March 09, 2018, 12:55:50 AM »
Hating on Eggs Benedict? Motherfucker that's where I draw the line.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #329 on: March 09, 2018, 12:59:09 AM »
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #330 on: March 09, 2018, 01:24:25 AM »
never tried it

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #331 on: March 09, 2018, 01:31:55 AM »
Why does resetera go down at 1am every night.

I want to jack off to unjust bans before tucking in for the night
:O

Hot Slice

« Reply #332 on: March 09, 2018, 01:37:01 AM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

bluemax

« Reply #333 on: March 09, 2018, 01:37:59 AM »
Someone made a game about being a Reset Era poster: http://store.steampowered.com/app/786410/An_Aspie_Life/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_10
NO

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #334 on: March 09, 2018, 01:46:06 AM »
Why does resetera go down at 1am every night.

I want to jack off to unjust bans before tucking in for the night
1am was a corn job, look into it.

shosta

« Reply #335 on: March 09, 2018, 01:50:04 AM »
never tried it
eggs benedict but ask for gravy instead, highly recommended my dude
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #336 on: March 09, 2018, 01:53:03 AM »
ofc a nerd forum wouldn't be familiar with eggs benedict, hasn't been a featured dish on a comic book film nor can you slop it down from an international drive thru chain.

smoked salmon eggs benedict > women's suffrage.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #337 on: March 09, 2018, 01:53:25 AM »
egg benedicks just never sounded right, never once tried it

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #338 on: March 09, 2018, 01:55:38 AM »
egg benedicks just never sounded right, never once tried it
like some guy named Benedict is going to plop his balls on your plate, or like, this is the dick and eggs of some guy called Ben?

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #339 on: March 09, 2018, 01:55:41 AM »

Oh yeah I'm completely and utterly flabbergasted that it didn't take more than a few weeks for it to turn into a complete shitshow where bans are dropping like flies on anyone not deemed to be a good fit. Like, really really shocked.

:marimo

nudemacusers

« Reply #340 on: March 09, 2018, 01:55:45 AM »
it's a lot of creamy proteins and meat. i'm sure you'd love it.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

shosta

« Reply #341 on: March 09, 2018, 01:56:02 AM »
smoked salmon eggs benedict > women's suffrage.
lox bagel with capers tops this for me
每天生气

thetylerrob

« Reply #342 on: March 09, 2018, 01:57:53 AM »
I won't be happy until Lionpride is modded

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #343 on: March 09, 2018, 01:59:53 AM »
on that note, think i'll make some chorizo and eggs, or chorizo and potatoes

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #344 on: March 09, 2018, 02:00:49 AM »
I see this thread has lost weight again

Donahuemarkshu

« Reply #345 on: March 09, 2018, 02:04:01 AM »
Lost weight?

jorma

« Reply #346 on: March 09, 2018, 02:04:17 AM »

Oh yeah I'm completely and utterly flabbergasted that it didn't take more than a few weeks for it to turn into a complete shitshow where bans are dropping like flies on anyone not deemed to be a good fit. Like, really really shocked.

:marimo

followed your link and found this:

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45102.msg2325738#msg2325738
lager bet me an avatar that if Switch doesn't sell 40m life time I have to take on an avvy of his choice. If it hits 40m (which I said it will), he has to have an avatar admitting his love for one of my greatest pleasures: big black cock.

How many switches are sold? This BBC-bet seems like a sure thing, right?

Raist

« Reply #347 on: March 09, 2018, 02:06:15 AM »
15M or something?

Dumb bet anyway, it's probably gonna take 3 years.

nudemacusers

« Reply #348 on: March 09, 2018, 02:07:08 AM »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Hot Slice

« Reply #349 on: March 09, 2018, 02:10:23 AM »
Hey, again, I try to think the best of people. I try not to make judgements as judge jury and executioner on allegations or baseless heresay, and I play fair. No troll, no bully. I just, in my mind, hope and wrongfully assume that most people want to be open minded and decent, since it’s not hard to do and makes life easier, but again, I am wrong.

shosta

« Reply #350 on: March 09, 2018, 02:13:44 AM »
even when I shit on you you're nice to me :[
buds forever
每天生气

jorma

« Reply #351 on: March 09, 2018, 02:17:43 AM »
15M or something?

Dumb bet anyway, it's probably gonna take 3 years.

Oh right. I wonder if this thread will still primarily be about resetera by then. I mean for how long can a person stomach posting on a site with no room for fun and frivolity, really?

Raist

« Reply #352 on: March 09, 2018, 02:19:48 AM »
even when I shit on you you're nice to me :[
buds forever

People just cut you some slack because you're 11yo.

shosta

« Reply #353 on: March 09, 2018, 02:21:45 AM »
Huelen and I have been buds for a long time, since way before resetera. Before they exiled themselves from poligaf they sent me the nicest message about how I was the only person that was ever nice to them.
每天生气

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #354 on: March 09, 2018, 02:28:34 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #355 on: March 09, 2018, 02:50:30 AM »
I try not to make judgements as judge jury and executioner
*ahem* the proper parlance is "judge judy and executioner"

Hot Slice

« Reply #356 on: March 09, 2018, 02:58:12 AM »
Speaking of judge Judy...

https://m.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #357 on: March 09, 2018, 03:14:54 AM »
what happens if they don't pay up?

Hot Slice

« Reply #358 on: March 09, 2018, 03:18:08 AM »
How the fuck should I know? I usually find answers in Oh Joy Sex Toy.

:doge

benjipwns

« Reply #359 on: March 09, 2018, 03:18:08 AM »
on judge judy and the people's court and other similar court shows the settlements are taken out of the payments they get to appear, i forget what the amount is but say it's $2500 each, if you're "ordered" to pay $1000, you only take home $1500 and the other side gets $3500

or are you talking about BBC bets?