Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 568877 times)

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

nudemacusers

Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #3361 on: March 18, 2018, 12:54:15 AM »
Wow, my clotted cream post was moved?!
This is some really shitty moderation coupled with a bad attitude. I am reporting your post.
:wag
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #3362 on: March 18, 2018, 12:54:47 AM »
Not as hot as rats running over the tootsies of Stacey Dash but Audrey Peoples had a good one.

This is why I don't understand people who say "sexual assault is not funny."
sigh

BisMarckie

« Reply #3363 on: March 18, 2018, 01:01:16 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5707624/

I sort of think that's why the thread title is interesting. The premise seems to me that if he finishes out his term president Warren won't pardon him in 2021. I think if you are Trump you actually want this wrapped while you are still in power.

president Warren

:doge

The whole thread reads like weird fanfiction, but this one takes the cake
 :

Hot Slice

« Reply #3364 on: March 18, 2018, 01:09:24 AM »
Random: Does sl&ent have the worst forum layout in the history of mankind or what?

At least, IMO...

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3365 on: March 18, 2018, 01:32:28 AM »
Random: Does sl&ent have the worst forum layout in the history of mankind or what?

At least, IMO...

On Slaent I at least got to see Labor / Massive Duck C.M. try to explain why he pulled a . . .

He tried to cover Pedo-gate up because he felt that the heat would track back to GAF BTC so he told denied it and told people to stop talking about it.

And then he ignored blackface as an issue because it's the culture in Japan.

And he accused a black trans person of not being a "real black," and she was then banned.

I like slaent for that reason. but yeah, the architecture of Slaent might be older than this place.  But it was nice to see how righteous they didn't give a fuck about TOS and simply wanted bad thinkers banned.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:04:29 AM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

Tasty

« Reply #3366 on: March 18, 2018, 01:40:02 AM »

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3367 on: March 18, 2018, 02:24:41 AM »
It’s fucking boring here tonight.
serge

daemon

« Reply #3368 on: March 18, 2018, 02:32:38 AM »
It’s fucking boring here tonight.

Ya'll got any more of them reee posts?

TVC15

« Reply #3369 on: March 18, 2018, 02:37:08 AM »
serge

TVC15

« Reply #3370 on: March 18, 2018, 02:44:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/you-ever-have-those-existential-thoughts.30309/

Look at this guy. Let’s talk about him until he comes here and thread discussion revolves entirely around him.
serge

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3371 on: March 18, 2018, 02:44:21 AM »
Blame Era.  This is ass. 

As I posted earlier to look smart.

What we may be witnessing is not just the end of the Cold War, or the passing of a particular period of post-war history, but the end of history as such: that is, the end point of mankind's ideological evolution and the universalization of Western liberal democracy as the final form of human government.

The future of Era discussions is as colorful as this.

Posting links from but complaining how NYT, The New Yorker, and The Guardian are platforming conservatives.  CNN is awful but look at this breaking news. 

"I don't agree with this but we should talk about it"  "They are wrong but . . ."

"https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/the-bruno-mars-controversy-proves-people-don-t-understa-1823709412

sigh

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3372 on: March 18, 2018, 03:14:28 AM »
Blame Era.  This is ass. 

As I posted earlier to look smart.

What we may be witnessing is not just the end of the Cold War, or the passing of a particular period of post-war history, but the end of history as such: that is, the end point of mankind's ideological evolution and the universalization of Western liberal democracy as the final form of human government.

The future of Era discussions is as colorful as this.

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

Posting links from but complaining how NYT, The New Yorker, and The Guardian are platforming conservatives.  CNN is awful but look at this breaking news. 

"I don't agree with this but we should talk about it"  "They are wrong but . . ."

"https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/the-bruno-mars-controversy-proves-people-don-t-understa-1823709412

For the sake of this argument, Bruno Mars is not black. He has a mixed racial background that includes Ashkenazi Jew, Puerto Rican and Filipino. One can debate where he fits in the African Diaspora, the meaning of “blackness” or whether race is an artificial construct. I can almost guarantee that if I called him right now and asked him to list his top five macaroni-makers, he’d have to think about it for a minute, and none of the names in his top five would begin with the word “aunt.”

Who do you even complain to when a black guy is being racist towards someone of mixed race?

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #3373 on: March 18, 2018, 04:11:54 AM »
Anyone who will give you clicks.
rub

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3374 on: March 18, 2018, 05:46:57 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but can we get rid of the child fuckers?    I know NeoGaf and Era have "open minds" on the issue but I would just like a safer partition of the internet.
sigh

TVC15

« Reply #3375 on: March 18, 2018, 05:51:14 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but can we get rid of the child fuckers?    I know NeoGaf and Era have "open minds" on the issue but I would just like a safer partition of the internet.

I would if I could, but folks like Am_I_Anonymous, child rapists, seem to attract positive attention simply because they are African American. They should be banned. Keeping them active makes this forum a good target formth Feds.
serge

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #3376 on: March 18, 2018, 06:03:37 AM »
Of course

Pokémon
Fortnite
2D Mario
GTAV
Call of Duty
Animal Crossing
Smash Bros
Price Cut
Revision

Alot of system sellers and I believe Nintendo will do all those things in so they should easily be able to sell 100 mill.

:neogaf

Bravotyler

« Reply #3377 on: March 18, 2018, 11:02:19 AM »
You guys are careposting so much you're missing out on threads.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/egyptian-student-beaten-to-death-by-gang-of-10-women-in-nottingham-uk.29862/

The initial responses

Quote from: Family
Because this is British culture.

Hate crimes, racist violence, and police ignoring it is mainstream British everyday culture.

I mean Britain is just a real shit hole isn't it?

People of color just need to leave Britain and cut themselves off from English culture.

This is not an anomaly. I don't think people understand the fundamental fabric like nature of racism and hate crimes in England. It's promoted from the mainstream media down to schools and down to the police.

Hate crimes and racism is as English and tea and crumpets. Its the English way of life. From the mainstream media, down to its grassroots culture.

The question isn't how could this be stopped? The question is how do we get people to understand the vile and dangerous nature of English culture, so they can protect themselves. This will keep on happening everyday to people of color in England. They might not get killed, but they are attacked everyday.

Quote from: Verelios
Fucking racists

The attackers are revealed to be black, accompanied by a reassurance

Quote from: Kite
A few seconds of footage of the attack.. ya'll can drop the hate crimes talk.. nsfw but nothing serious is shown.

And the thread derails into gang talk and whether or not black people can be racist while some people race to post their hot takes

Quote from: Laughing Banana
I am not gonna mince words: I am perfectly willing to bet a lot more people would be more than willing to help if she's a white girl. The police, the bus driver, the hospital, the people in the bus. Everyone.

Quote from: kittens
white people we need to get our shit together!!!

edit : I'm assuming the killers were white?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #3379 on: March 18, 2018, 11:48:49 AM »
huh? not seeing either of those things?

FStop7

« Reply #3380 on: March 18, 2018, 01:30:36 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/isnt-unfair-for-others-americans-that-us-people-talk-about-themselves-as-the-americans.30350/

Scraping the bottom of the barrel of topics for today’s Two Minutes Hate of America.

BisMarckie

« Reply #3381 on: March 18, 2018, 01:40:09 PM »
Yeah that is a really lazy troll attempt. But people continue to fall for it :trumps

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #3383 on: March 18, 2018, 01:48:58 PM »

Hate crimes, racist violence, and police ignoring it is mainstream British everyday culture.

People of color just need to leave Britain and cut themselves off from English culture.

This is not an anomaly. I don't think people understand the fundamental fabric like nature of racism and hate crimes in England. It's promoted from the mainstream media down to schools and down to the police.

Hate crimes and racism is as English and tea and crumpets. Its the English way of life. From the mainstream media, down to its grassroots culture.

The question isn't how could this be stopped? The question is how do we get people to understand the vile and dangerous nature of English culture, so they can protect themselves. This will keep on happening everyday to people of color in England. They might not get killed, but they are attacked everyday.

Fucking racists

where does protecting muslim rapists because 'they didn't know it was wrong' or the media completely glossing over multiple  child prostitution grooming rings fit into this "hate crimes and racism is as English [as] tea and crumpets?" The same mainstream media that buries child sex ring crackdowns underneath a story about a cat in a tree or a story about someone growing a massive cucumber... not to mention their orwellian assault on 'hate speech' as they rush to arrest 14 year old shitposters making edgy statements while letting rapists rape because they are ignorant refugee 'boys' 35 years of age

:whatsthedeal

agrajag

« Reply #3384 on: March 18, 2018, 01:58:36 PM »
Norm thinks Trump says things self disparagingly, he's lost it.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #3385 on: March 18, 2018, 02:26:39 PM »
Norm thinks Trump says things self disparagingly, he's lost it.

He's probably talking about Trump acting like a caricature of himself. He's right about SNL's bitter comedy and he's 100% right about Trump being good for bad comedians and, might I add, bad comedy.

agrajag

« Reply #3386 on: March 18, 2018, 02:33:13 PM »
Meh, he clearly has a soft spot for Trump to the point of irrationality. His example of " media hypocrisy" for criticizing Trump, for saying on the campaign trail that if he loses the election is rigged is borderline distinguished mentally-challenged, at best he is distorting facts.

etiolate

« Reply #3387 on: March 18, 2018, 02:38:20 PM »
No, he's right on the money. Norm isn't all that political. He's interested in the comedy. There is humor in people saying Trump would say its rigged after he lost and then having people act like it was rigged after he won. He even states that Trump probably planned to say it was rigged and then start up a network over it.

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #3388 on: March 18, 2018, 02:51:12 PM »
No, he's right on the money. Norm isn't all that political. He's interested in the comedy. There is humor in people saying Trump would say its rigged after he lost and then having people act like it was rigged after he won. He even states that Trump probably planned to say it was rigged and then start up a network over it.

I mean it’s not a stretch that the guy  Who constantly projects about everything and would say the election was rigged if you lost actually rigged the election

agrajag

« Reply #3389 on: March 18, 2018, 02:53:17 PM »
"Wow, people said something possibly contradictory if you twist some facts here and there and remove all context, so funny" Oh my, my sides are splitting.

If he knows that Trump said that in bad faith, as they say, then he is being disingenuous. Or a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow. And misremembering facts. People were outraged because a candidate in the election was casting doubt on the legitimacy of the entire process before it even happened, and what did he base his claim on? Pure fuckery. There is plenty of evidence, whether you choose to accept it or not, that Russians meddled in the elections. There is no hypocricy here.

Boredfrom

« Reply #3390 on: March 18, 2018, 02:54:02 PM »
Nah, Trump should be mocked even if is “lazy”. When he was a candidate I felt that the media attention that the media give him elevated him in a way that wouldn’t happened if he was ignored, but now that he is in a position of power, all gloves should be off.

Also, lol Etiolate. No, nobody is saying is rigged but that a external government was involved in a campaign.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #3391 on: March 18, 2018, 03:07:54 PM »
You guys are careposting so much you're missing out on threads.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/egyptian-student-beaten-to-death-by-gang-of-10-women-in-nottingham-uk.29862/

The initial responses

Fucking racists

The attackers are revealed to be black, accompanied by a reassurance

Quote from: Kite
A few seconds of footage of the attack.. ya'll can drop the hate crimes talk.. nsfw but nothing serious is shown.

And the thread derails into gang talk and whether or not black people can be racist while some people race to post their hot takes

Quote from: Laughing Banana
I am not gonna mince words: I am perfectly willing to bet a lot more people would be more than willing to help if she's a white girl. The police, the bus driver, the hospital, the people in the bus. Everyone.

Quote from: kittens
white people we need to get our shit together!!!

edit : I'm assuming the killers were white?

I love how the OP gets mad when someone suggests that it may have been an honor killing

They came up with a scenario in their head based purely on the victim's ethnic/religious background.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5664213/

Coming up with a scenario purely based on the victim's ethnic/religious background? Ridiculous, who'd ever do such a thing?!

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3392 on: March 18, 2018, 03:07:55 PM »
Politics.  :trash

etiolate

« Reply #3393 on: March 18, 2018, 03:10:27 PM »
Jesus y'all are dumb. Take your horseshit to the poli thread where that filth belongs.

I've gone over how much you've been manipulated over the Russia thing. Every election there is an external state involved. Especially the last handful of elections. We could be aiming our sights at Saudi right now. Trump has business deals there and lord knows they've told him their interests. However, they're an ally and the rest of the state also wants their Saudi money. However, Russia is an easy target since we have less ties to them, they are a historical enemy, and it makes Syria military actions an easier sale job.

But we're not talking about politics. We're talking about comedy. Which is based on noticing humorous things. To many people, the outrage over Trump's talk of rigging before and the antics now is humorous.

Now take your worthless ass to the hellhole politics thread. That's really where cream should have been banished to. They'll fit in there.

Boredfrom

« Reply #3394 on: March 18, 2018, 03:13:05 PM »
Etiolate, why do you always gets so defensive about this? You were the one that posted the video.

Cream

« Reply #3395 on: March 18, 2018, 03:14:07 PM »
But we're not talking about politics. We're talking about comedy. Which is based on noticing humorous things. To many people, the outrage over Trump's talk of rigging before and the antics now is humorous.

Yeah stupid people that don’t understand context like agrajag saidp

etiolate

« Reply #3396 on: March 18, 2018, 03:15:27 PM »
Etiolate, why do you always gets so defensive about this? You were the one that posted the video.

I said it would be a ree thread

then agrajeg responded like a ree thread

agrajag

« Reply #3397 on: March 18, 2018, 03:16:47 PM »
Etoilet, you are a humorless fuck yourself. And you worship dumbass goobers.  :lol

etiolate

« Reply #3398 on: March 18, 2018, 03:17:54 PM »
I'm not humorless. Y'all just aren't funny.

Norm is funny.

You're Seth Meyers level.

agrajag

« Reply #3399 on: March 18, 2018, 03:18:42 PM »
 :badass

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3400 on: March 18, 2018, 03:19:06 PM »
I think he's right, you guys are being complete cunts over comedy, I say nothing cause I dont want to get involved in this bullshit.

agrajag

« Reply #3401 on: March 18, 2018, 03:20:33 PM »
Lmao, post a clip of Norm McDonald on a political show talking aboutabout politicians

"It's about the ethics in comedy!"

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3402 on: March 18, 2018, 03:21:30 PM »
I'm not humorless. Y'all just aren't funny.

Norm is funny.

You're Seth Meyers level.

:whoo

Cream

« Reply #3403 on: March 18, 2018, 03:23:55 PM »
I mean the observation “liberals said trump would call it rigged and now they are calling it rigged!” Is just not very funny. That’s like alt-right 4chan lol comedy 101

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3404 on: March 18, 2018, 03:24:30 PM »
Norm McDonald is a brilliant comedian.

He's probably right that Donald Trump was just joking around and it escalated to him becoming president.
In fact that's what everyone who's ever been near Trump said.

Until the orange man said in an interview:
"[...] those people used to laugh and make fun of me but now they're not laughing anymore"

He just wanted to have the last laugh at 70 and stick it to the 'elites' that never accepted him in the billionaires club.
And boy did he pull off this final act perfectly.
🤴

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3405 on: March 18, 2018, 03:27:01 PM »
Norm McDonald is a brilliant comedian.
:ohyeah

Boredfrom

« Reply #3406 on: March 18, 2018, 03:29:19 PM »

I said it would be a ree thread

then agrajeg responded like a ree thread

People don’t like Trump here and at this point the only one saying that were no Russian interference is you and Benji (I think?). 

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #3407 on: March 18, 2018, 03:36:32 PM »
I’m slowly drifting into the ‘no russian interference’ camp too. I mean, I don’t consider buying Facebook ads and shit to be interference, considering this entire board could come together and do the same thing to a country like Vanuatu.

Which we should do.

Just sayin’.

Boredfrom

« Reply #3408 on: March 18, 2018, 03:37:56 PM »
I think he's right, you guys are being complete cunts over comedy, I say nothing cause I dont want to get involved in this bullshit.

Eh, is a video complaining about political comedy from a dude that is clear that has a soft spot for a politician. I will cringe as this is if it was a video from modern day Simpsons doing a political jab.

I’m slowly drifting into the ‘no russian interference’ camp too. I mean, I don’t consider buying Facebook ads and shit to be interference, considering this entire board could come together and do the same thing to a country like Vanuatu.

Which we should do.

Just sayin’.

Is propaganda and disinformation.

And the US is not exactly clean about using this either.

kingv

« Reply #3409 on: March 18, 2018, 03:48:26 PM »

Which we should do.

Just sayin’.

That’s absolutely interference. It’s a crime in the US actually.

Boredfrom

« Reply #3410 on: March 18, 2018, 03:49:55 PM »

Which we should do.

Just sayin’.

Is a crime in a lot of democratic countries.

Optimus

« Reply #3411 on: March 18, 2018, 03:50:14 PM »
Meh, he clearly has a soft spot for Trump to the point of irrationality. His example of " media hypocrisy" for criticizing Trump, for saying on the campaign trail that if he loses the election is rigged is borderline distinguished mentally-challenged, at best he is distorting facts.

He has a "soft spot" for Trump the same way I have a soft spot fot Trump, as in he's sick and tired of the liberal hysteria and pathetic jokes oozing bitterness. Not even The Daily show or The Colbert Report had such contempt for their political opponents, this isn't humor, it's just angry and pathetic.

I have contempt for SJWs but at least I have the self-awareness to understand that I'm not being some comedic genius when I make fun of them because my feelings against them are transparent. I'm just being an asshole and I'm fine with that. The "lol I'm just kidding" schtick convinces no one and it's pathetic.

Optimus

« Reply #3412 on: March 18, 2018, 03:52:30 PM »

Which we should do.

Just sayin’.

It's interference and everyone does it. Israel has been interfering in US elections for decades in far worse ways than troll farms and fake news.

Cream

« Reply #3413 on: March 18, 2018, 03:52:59 PM »
Yo did you literally just say the daily show and the Colbert report didn’t have this much contempt for their political opponents?

Have you ever seen Jon Stewart talk about FOXNews literally ever

Optimus

« Reply #3414 on: March 18, 2018, 03:56:58 PM »
Yo did you literally just say the daily show and the Colbert report didn’t have this much contempt for their political opponents?

I've probably watched most episodes of both shows. They were being dickish, they constantly made fun of them, they were frustrated but there's a pretty obvious line between that and today's liberal Trump hysteria. SNL's Trump is some of the most cringeworthy bad comedy I've watched in quite a while.

kingv

« Reply #3415 on: March 18, 2018, 03:57:46 PM »

Which we should do.

Just sayin’.

It's interference and everyone does it. Israel has been interfering in US elections for decades in far worse ways than troll farms and fake news.

Is this a Jews with Russian citizenship reference? :beetlejuice :putin

Also, if you think that most people are primarily upset about troll farms and dumb RT articles, then I believe  you are mistaken. Putin being a cunt is nothing new. What is new is having people that are part of an American political campaign overtly cooperating with Putin to subvert election laws and win elections.

Troll farms and fake news are one thing, but hacking a presidential candidate and releasing the emails in coordination with their opponent is something else. Now maybe someone could argue that Trump HIMSELF didn’t coordinate, but you can’t really say that his campaign didn’t.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 04:09:28 PM by kingv »

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #3416 on: March 18, 2018, 04:01:07 PM »
Can we send all the Russian apologists in this thread to live in some Russian ghetto? Y'all are some fucking weird dumdums.

Wasn't long ago in the US when conservatives hated Russia as much as brown or gay people. Feels like conservatives that were alive during the Cold War have mentally deteriorated. It wasn't that long ago when tension was high.

Like, Russia government consists of rich gangsters and military that are carry overs from the Cold War. Any influence from Russia is disgusting and hurts our own country.

But whatever, dont worry about getting fucked in the butt with a 12 inch cock if there's also 4 inch peckers being thrusted in our mouths.
OH!

Optimus

« Reply #3417 on: March 18, 2018, 04:09:01 PM »
Israel, an Apartheid state the US protects, literally has a humongous lobby whose actual purpose is to influence American politicians and the liberal distinguished mentally-challenged fellows worry about Russian troll farms. I mean, does it get any dumber than this?

Can we send all the Russian apologists in this thread to live in some Russian ghetto? Y'all are some fucking weird dumdums.

Wasn't long ago in the US when conservatives hated Russia as much as brown or gay people. Feels like conservatives that were alive during the Cold War have mentally deteriorated. It wasn't that long ago when tension was high.

Like, Russia government consists of rich gangsters and military that are carry overs from the Cold War. Any influence from Russia is disgusting and hurts our own country.

But whatever, dont worry about getting fucked in the butt with a 12 inch cock if there's also 4 inch peckers being thrusted in our mouths.

So by your own admission you agree that this is an(other) issue where modern liberals agree on with 90's and 00's conservatives. Congrats.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3418 on: March 18, 2018, 04:10:29 PM »
we have a politics containment thread

Cream

« Reply #3419 on: March 18, 2018, 04:10:38 PM »

I've probably watched most episodes of both shows. They were being dickish, they constantly made fun of them, they were frustrated but there's a pretty obvious line between that and today's liberal Trump hysteria. SNL's Trump is some of the most cringeworthy bad comedy I've watched in quite a while.

I won’t pretend SNL is any good. You got me there.