Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5871661 times)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #24840 on: July 30, 2018, 12:01:32 PM »
I have very little respect for people who take positions like 'anyone who disagrees is x'

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24841 on: July 30, 2018, 12:03:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/eras-woman-problem-read-op.57534/page-39#post-10774110

Quote from: Skyrim
There's a protected class of users that post a lot and will drown out all dissent. Any form of arguing with them always leads to a ban.
Quote from: RedMercury
Could you please ask a moderator if this is the case? There are like 20 people on the staff, I'm sure if this is the case one of them will agree with you, otherwise it would be pretty ridiculous to believe that that many people have a list somewhere that they have all agreed to that protects certain users from moderator action at the expense of other users, and the entire staff agrees on everyone on that list. I guarantee that is not a thing.

"Please my dude... can you contact the moderators and narc on yourself for this shameful thought-crime?"

The irony of course being that he would have had his account nuked into Oblivion for those posts had he not been a erafied developer.
I'm expecting they will start to contact his employer soon for some IRL actioning.
It seems incredibly stupid to have your dev credentials verified by the leaders of a cult.  :doge

Who is that guy here that pretty much gave these lunatics his identity info? It was so frustrating to me watching him be non-chalant about these fuckers contacting his employer. I just don't get it.
Because this was the response when they were contacted?
🤴

paprikastaude

« Reply #24842 on: July 30, 2018, 12:11:23 PM »
Well the heyday of developers posting on gaf was long gone by the time RE came about. So I’m not surprised they aren’t willing to post there when it’s even worse than gaf was at the end.

uh, hello? Resetera has an allstar moderation team, with leading industry figures such as the hosts of premier Nintendo channel Gamexplain and some people who are famous for spreading rumours that are always false.

agrajag

« Reply #24843 on: July 30, 2018, 12:26:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dick-hygiene-101-an-introduction-to-a-pleasant-penis.25228/

apparently Era needs a strategy guide on how to wash your dick

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #24844 on: July 30, 2018, 12:27:31 PM »
let me smell yo dick
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #24845 on: July 30, 2018, 12:28:02 PM »
User Banned (3 Days): Inflammatory Drive-By + Accumulated Infractions
It's cool brother. You can apply to be a cashier at McDonald's and eventually you'll become a McDonald's store manager.

:lol

paprikastaude

« Reply #24846 on: July 30, 2018, 12:29:11 PM »
Who honestly cares about developers posting on GAF, RE, or anywhere?

The people who run these places?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24847 on: July 30, 2018, 12:30:22 PM »
Beer Monkey got called a trumper and caught a ban.

That place is insane:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-says-he-‘opened-up-europe’-for-farmers-europeans-disagree.58425/page-2#post-10914746

Also, that mod red text implies their IS a thread for accusations. Are they holding out?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24848 on: July 30, 2018, 12:34:29 PM »
Mods are literally explaining what "drive by posting" is.

User Warned: Drive By Posting. Do not enter a thread, make a provocative statement and then leave.
www.resetera.com

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #24849 on: July 30, 2018, 12:35:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/assassins-creed-odyssey-has-an-alexios-problem-loomer.58290/

What's next? Is there going to be an option in TLoU2 that lets you decide whether Ellie is a lesbian woman or just an effininate-looking man?

First they're mad that you don't get the option to be a woman. Now they're mad that you have the option to be a man. Please tell me again how regressives want equality?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 12:42:31 PM by stufte »

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #24850 on: July 30, 2018, 12:38:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/eras-woman-problem-read-op.57534/page-39#post-10774110

There's a protected class of users that post a lot and will drown out all dissent. Any form of arguing with them always leads to a ban.
Could you please ask a moderator if this is the case? There are like 20 people on the staff, I'm sure if this is the case one of them will agree with you, otherwise it would be pretty ridiculous to believe that that many people have a list somewhere that they have all agreed to that protects certain users from moderator action at the expense of other users, and the entire staff agrees on everyone on that list. I guarantee that is not a thing.

"Please my dude... can you contact the moderators and narc on yourself for this shameful thought-crime?"

The irony of course being that he would have had his account nuked into Oblivion for those posts had he not been a erafied developer.
I'm expecting they will start to contact his employer soon for some IRL actioning.
It seems incredibly stupid to have your dev credentials verified by the leaders of a cult.  :doge

Yah I realized too late, and got a few "does your employer know you disagree with us?" type messages and some IRL email to my boss. Main reason I had my account closed.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24851 on: July 30, 2018, 12:43:04 PM »
Discourse

You guys are really filled with hatred towards your president.
I mean, like him or not, I don't get why you need to use such language.

Be better.

User Banned (3 Days): trolling

stufte

« Reply #24852 on: July 30, 2018, 12:47:45 PM »
I'm SHOCKED that a forum run by some of the worst of the GAF expats is falling apart at record speed.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24853 on: July 30, 2018, 12:49:48 PM »

Yah I realized too late, and got a few "does your employer know you disagree with us?" type messages and some IRL email to my boss. Main reason I had my account closed.
Did your boss respond like the Goodfellas gif?
🤴

paprikastaude

« Reply #24854 on: July 30, 2018, 12:50:10 PM »

random guy: "calm down a little"
mods: "  :rage "

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #24855 on: July 30, 2018, 12:50:15 PM »

I totally missed this. Wow.  :doge

People who try to disrupt the livelihood of others are truly the lowest of the low.

Propagandhim

« Reply #24856 on: July 30, 2018, 12:53:09 PM »

Oh God, they actually did end up sending e-mails to your fucking work?  I thought the guy was bluffing in passing when he threatened to do it.

stufte

« Reply #24857 on: July 30, 2018, 12:54:44 PM »

Did your boss respond like the Goodfellas gif?

went more like this:

« Reply #24858 on: July 30, 2018, 12:56:10 PM »
No way Stufte. Attacking someone’s livelihood for something they said online only started with James Gunn getting fired.

stufte

« Reply #24859 on: July 30, 2018, 12:58:37 PM »
No way Stufte. Attacking someone’s livelihood for something they said online only started with James Gunn getting fired.

Way to invalidate female game devs, you shitlord.

agrajag

« Reply #24860 on: July 30, 2018, 01:00:44 PM »
Here's what actually happened

Stufte's Boss:
"Stufte, I am very disappoint. You're 37 years old and you're still posting on forums?

Oh, and stop saying that you're a developer on your linkedin profile."

stufte

« Reply #24861 on: July 30, 2018, 01:00:52 PM »
The main reason I didn't really catch any shit is because I didn't really say anything objectively bad. It was only bad to the sweaty regressives on ERA.

*edit* I'm 40 and still posting on forums. Even disappointier.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24862 on: July 30, 2018, 01:04:31 PM »
The main reason I didn't really catch any shit is because I didn't really say anything objectively bad. It was only bad to the sweaty regressives on ERA.

But what did you say?  :doge
🤴

Leadbelly

« Reply #24863 on: July 30, 2018, 01:07:06 PM »
Marginality comes in many forms, and economic marginality is one of them. This is something that we saw a lot with the U.S. election [in 2016].

It’s really hard to get people who are making minimum wage and struggling financially to understand that they have structural privilege compared to other groups.
Some people see programs like affirmative action and attempts to create gender parity, and they think that they are being unfairly excluded.

There’s an adage that says, when you’re used to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

You can talk till the cows come home about how much you think 'affirmative action' is justified, but if someone has worked extremely hard and they've been overlooked not because of merit but because 'affirmative action' it still sucks for them. To then go on about your stupid adage, 'when you're used to privilege, equality feels like oppression' is like pissing on them while telling them it's their fault.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 01:35:46 PM by Leadbelly »

stufte

« Reply #24864 on: July 30, 2018, 01:07:51 PM »

on ERA? That I didn't think teaching a dog to respond to "gas the jews" as a shitty joke was worthy of going to jail for.  :doge

oh and also this:
I'm a very liberal guy in general, I work with people who would describe themselves as Republican. I don't think Trump is a Nazi, I think he's an idiot. I'm not keen on putting people in easy to dismiss boxes, so when someone says that "Republicans are Nazis" and I know a LOT of Republicans (many of whom I like) It kinda rubs me the wrong way. It's shallow, lazy thinking to label all Republicans as Nazis or White Supremacists.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24865 on: July 30, 2018, 01:10:09 PM »

on ERA? That I didn't think teaching a dog to respond to "gas the jews" as a shitty joke was worthy of going to jail for.  :doge
brb mailing ur boss Nazi

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yes that was incredibly stupid and fucking funny
[close]
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #24866 on: July 30, 2018, 01:11:34 PM »
You guys ready to get your minds blown?

Moderators will.be going through this thread later and actioning where necessary.

Sit down for this

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/poll-white-users-do-you-feel-superior-to-black-people.1464211/page-3
:O

Propagandhim

« Reply #24867 on: July 30, 2018, 01:13:51 PM »
You guys ready to get your minds blown?

Moderators will.be going through this thread later and actioning where necessary.

Sit down for this

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/poll-white-users-do-you-feel-superior-to-black-people.1464211/page-3

I think it's a tongue-in-cheek jab at ERA.  None of the replies in that thread seem bad.  It's just a stupid topic.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #24868 on: July 30, 2018, 01:14:16 PM »
The people who voted "yes" and "sometimes" are so fucking gone even if they were joking.  :lol

Also, that's blatant honey pot thread if I ever saw one.  :doge

« Reply #24869 on: July 30, 2018, 01:15:19 PM »
They need a ban message generator. Remember those? They had ones like a Harrison Ford movie plot generator.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #24870 on: July 30, 2018, 01:15:48 PM »

brb mailing ur boss Nazi

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yes that was incredibly stupid and fucking funny
[close]
Jokes on you. His boss is a Nazi as well. :snob

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #24871 on: July 30, 2018, 01:16:49 PM »
Actual photo of stufte at work

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24872 on: July 30, 2018, 01:17:09 PM »

The people who voted "yes" and "sometimes" are so fucking gone even if they were joking.  :lol

Also, that's blatant honey pot thread if I ever saw one.  :doge
I'm prepared to be actioned.

;)

agrajag

« Reply #24873 on: July 30, 2018, 01:18:16 PM »
Lmao at Gaf mods trolling the Reeeject mods. Maybe nu-Gaf IS a festering cesspit of alt-right racists now, their new mods are OK.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24874 on: July 30, 2018, 01:20:46 PM »
benji told me he would verify me on here, and I haven't heard back from him after I sent my fingerprints.

stufte

« Reply #24875 on: July 30, 2018, 01:21:42 PM »

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #24876 on: July 30, 2018, 01:23:02 PM »
Stop standing so close to the oven

stufte

« Reply #24877 on: July 30, 2018, 01:24:46 PM »
Stop standing so close to the oven

I did Nazi that one coming.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

stufte

« Reply #24879 on: July 30, 2018, 01:28:49 PM »
Has this hit Era yet?

https://twitter.com/zoesaldana/status/1023972129870503937

Don't they hate Zoe because she supports genocidal orgs like *incoherent screeching* Speaks?

*edit* oh jesus, that word filter is... unfortunate.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24880 on: July 30, 2018, 01:30:26 PM »
Has this hit Era yet?

Don't they hate Zoe because she supports genocidal orgs like *incoherent screeching* Speaks?
I don't know. I just know that it is full of BOTH SIDEISM. But Disney really has a problem on their hands now with their cast in open revolt against the corporate line.
🤴

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #24881 on: July 30, 2018, 01:31:08 PM »
boss: 'stufte i see you made 300 posts on a site called the bore.com today and billed our clients for it'
boss: ' :mynicca '

stufte

« Reply #24882 on: July 30, 2018, 01:32:07 PM »
boss: 'stufte i see you made 300 posts on a site called the bore.com today and billed our clients for it'
boss: ' :mynicca '

I wish my output was Excel levels here on thebore.com. :(

agrajag

« Reply #24883 on: July 30, 2018, 01:37:44 PM »
Has this hit Era yet?

I don't know. I just know that it is full of BOTH SIDEISM. But Disney really has a problem on their hands now with their cast in open revolt against the corporate line.

No mention of boycott in the letter. Not willing to put their money where their mouths are. Barely even trying. They might as well say what they REALLY want to say.  :doge

PogiJones

« Reply #24884 on: July 30, 2018, 01:38:02 PM »
Kate's take is delusional imo and ignores basic conclusions neuroscience and evolutionary biology reached many years ago. Men dominate STEM fields because they are interested in them and because they're more interested they're also usually better at them, women are more social and prefer different kinds of jobs. The Gender Equality Paradox ridiculed Scandinavian feminists years ago about this bullshit but they just keep coming back with the same dumb theories. It's as if this movement isn't rational anymore.

I disagree. Her first bit is pretty reasonable. But as you go along it's like "mmhmm, mmmhmm, wait... what?"

And then you hit the Tweet'ed bit and it's like "what the hell are you talking about?"

The full quoted bit:

Marginality comes in many forms, and economic marginality is one of them. This is something that we saw a lot with the U.S. election [in 2016].

It’s really hard to get people who are making minimum wage and struggling financially to understand that they have structural privilege compared to other groups.
Some people see programs like affirmative action and attempts to create gender parity, and they think that they are being unfairly excluded.

There’s an adage that says, when you’re used to privilege, equality feels like oppression. When you’re used to being able to do and say whatever you want, being criticized for saying racist or misogynist things comes as a shock. This is why you see all of this anger over so-called political correctness.

There’s a lot of anger amongst certain groups that people who they perceive to be inferior to them are telling them what to do and say. Because gaming and other spaces have been traditionally dominated by white men, the idea that they couldn’t behave as they normally did because outsiders were coming in caused a lot of anger.

Like "what the hell are you bringing this in as an example for your 'men online suck'" rant?

First, I disagree with her premise and assumptions right off the bat. But if you accept her assumptions, this is her basic argument: White minimum wage workers have it better than black minimum wage workers; a pathetic male gamer with no life has it better than a pathetic female gamer with no life; etc. So the white minimum wage worker being told this will likely reject this, even if true, because his life his so sucky he can't see that other people's lives are suckier.

Now, what this author is missing, besides the fact that her underlying assumptions are shaky at best, is that if you go up to a man whose kid just died and say, "well at least you can still pee on a tree while standing, while a woman whose kid just died is worse off than you because she can't," then yeah, they're gonna take issue with you using a fine-toothed comb to try and parse people into rankings of who has it worse. Your kid just died; your peeing advantages mean nothing in the face of that, and trying to dismiss your sucky situation with some suckage ranking is ridiculously insulting.

My favorite thing is at the bottom of the article: "If you’d like to comment on this article, you can contact us via our email form, or on Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets. We will publish the best comments in a follow-up article." In other words, they want the benefits of community engagement without having to be *gasp* publicly criticized on their article. But if you agree with everything we say, fire off that email, we'll publish it!

https://www.resetera.com/posts/10902662/

:thinking

https://www.resetera.com/posts/10773594/

NOT TRUE!!1!1

Proper use of quotes and images in that thread:

Quote from: Morrigan
Quote from: Kylo Rey
Even a devloper from Bethesda said Resetera is hard place to be on a recent topic about this subject.
This is not true.

(Ironic that you'd complain about so-called falsehoods being peddled and then you throw this in there, though.)

Quote from: Skyrim (Game Developer)
That's a fair judgement. If they don't feel comfortable who am I to judge?

But from the other side here, I (and many others) think the moderation is way too harsh. There are often bans with no clear indication as to why, and often because they disagree with the established superstar posters. There's little room for discussion on many topics, so anyone who knows better just doesn't post.

I know many people, industry and otherwise, who refuse to post here because it's seen as a hostile and unwelcoming environment.

(Image removed from quote.)

So now we have moderators straight-up lying.   :lol  Wow.

Alright, to be fair to Morrigan, the verified developer named Skyrim doesn't necessarily work for Bethesda. Maybe Morrigan knows the email that got him verified, and it's some indie dev that's just a fan of Skyrim.

Assuming this best case scenario for Morrigan, the user was *at worst* making an incorrect assumption that a verified developer with the handle Skyrim was from Bethesda. But she says "Ironic that you'd complain about so-called falsehoods being peddled and then you throw this in there, though." as if he knew the verified dev named Skyrim was not actually from Bethesda, and was just lying about it. Banned!

Oh, and it looks like she's the mod that keeps using "peddling" in ban messages! I was wondering who that was. Stop it.

I have very little respect for people who take positions like 'anyone who disagrees is x'
"Anyone who disagrees that children should not be eaten is a horrible cannibal."

(jk, I'm with you)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/assassins-creed-odyssey-has-an-alexios-problem-loomer.58290/

What's next? Is there going to be an option in TLoU2 that lets you decide whether Ellie is a lesbian woman or just an effininate-looking man?

First they're mad that you don't get the option to be a woman. Now they're mad that you have the option to be a man. Please tell me again how regressives want equality?

Alright, I again have to clarify their position. I don't agree with how they go about things, but I at least understand their argument. A single character is (generally speaking) able to be given more depth and nuance. You take something like Xenoblade, where the protagonist was given a full story and played a major role in the game (even if his personality was a bit shallow) and compare it to Xenoblade X, where the create-a-character playable protagonist was pretty much a non-presence in the story. Now, I know that's not always the case (Mass Effect series), but generally speaking, when given a choice of character, some depth needs to be sacrificed. So I understand why people advocating for more female characters wouldn't be satisfied with a choice or a create-a-character.

Discourse

You guys are really filled with hatred towards your president.
I mean, like him or not, I don't get why you need to use such language.

Be better.

User Banned (3 Days): trolling

This staff is unbelievable. The thing is, what everyone else looks at as bad practice ("You're driving away all moderate voices from your forum!") they see as a victory ("We're driving away all moderate voices from this forum! Yay!"). So it's pretty hard to criticize them in a meaningful way when our main criticisms are things they're proud of.

I mean, after all, there's nothing more poisonous for a discussion forum than ...*gag*... civility.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
Oi Oi

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24886 on: July 30, 2018, 01:41:54 PM »
Don't let me down Disney.

Tell them to go pound sand.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #24887 on: July 30, 2018, 01:45:39 PM »
Has this hit Era yet?

The replies are so funny. People are doing *exactly* what the alt-right wanted. The people who dug up the old tweets weaponized the left’s faux-outrage against them.

agrajag

« Reply #24888 on: July 30, 2018, 01:47:55 PM »
Has this hit Era yet?

The replies are so funny. People are doing *exactly* what the alt-right wanted. The people who dug up the old tweets weaponized the left’s faux-outrage against them.

Yeah, but you're not supposed to do it to people on our side  :doge

stufte

« Reply #24889 on: July 30, 2018, 01:49:04 PM »

Alright, I again have to clarify their position. I don't agree with how they go about things, but I at least understand their argument. A single character is (generally speaking) able to be given more depth and nuance. You take something like Xenoblade, where the protagonist was given a full story and played a major role in the game (even if his personality was a bit shallow) and compare it to Xenoblade X, where the create-a-character playable protagonist was pretty much a non-presence in the story. Now, I know that's not always the case (Mass Effect series), but generally speaking, when given a choice of character, some depth needs to be sacrificed. So I understand why people advocating for more female characters wouldn't be satisfied with a choice or a create-a-character.

Oh, I agree that focusing on a singular character makes for a better character, but when it comes to Assassins Creed, the lack of the OPTION is what got people all hot and bothered. The whole "iT's HaRd To AniMatE WoMen, DeRP." thing started because people weren't given a superficial female skin option. I'm also pretty sure Ubi knows their demographic a bit better than ERA does.  :doge

Ree doesn't just want interesting female characters, they want to replace established male roles.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 01:53:28 PM by stufte »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #24890 on: July 30, 2018, 01:51:22 PM »
Has this hit Era yet?

The alt-right meme magicians played them like a damn fiddle.  :doge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24891 on: July 30, 2018, 01:51:57 PM »
Has this hit Era yet?

They keep falling for it too. This is exactly how Roger Stone took down Al Franken.

:doge
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24892 on: July 30, 2018, 01:57:45 PM »
RIP Al Franken.

PogiJones

« Reply #24893 on: July 30, 2018, 01:59:05 PM »

Oh, I agree that focusing on a singular character makes for a better character, but when it comes to Assassins Creed, the lack of the OPTION is what got people all hot and bothered. The whole "iT's HaRd To AniMatE WoMen, DeRP." thing started because people weren't given a superficial female skin option. I'm also pretty sure Ubi knows their demographic a bit better than ERA does.  :doge

Ree doesn't just want interesting female characters, they want to replace interesting male ones.

Oh, hey, I remember that now. Yeah, you're right (I mean, we can't for sure say it's the same people, but there's likely a significant overlap). But that is kind of the nature of advocacy. People that want no abortions will first push for third trimester abortion bans, then second trimester, etc., and try and make it more and more restrictive, gaining whatever ground they can. Gay people in the '90s first pushed for the striking down of anti-sodomy laws, and then for visitation rights and such, and then for marriage. It's sort of the nature of the advocacy beast to gain what ground you can with a plan to not stop there.

Again, I don't agree with the methods of those pushing for more women protagonists, but I understand the position, and it doesn't really reek of hypocrisy any more than any other advocacy group that keeps trying to make more gains toward their ultimate goal.

I do think the "We're not trying to keep your kind of game from being made" line is a straight up lie by many who speak it, though. They want zero games to exist with elements they view as "problematic." They absolutely do want to keep your games from being made.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 02:07:53 PM by PogiJones »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #24894 on: July 30, 2018, 02:05:12 PM »
Has this hit Era yet?

(Image removed from quote.)

The alt-right meme magicians played them like a damn fiddle.  :doge
stand for principles and you may end up defending your worst enemy for the good of everyone, or be ree and destroy your allies for the good of no one but your own personal optiks/team bullshit/fuck even knows why.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24895 on: July 30, 2018, 02:09:09 PM »
Why is this making me laugh?

Mod edit: can we not have pics of dead bears out in the open like that?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/polar-bear-shot-and-killed-in-self-defense-by-cruise-ship-guard.58758/

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #24896 on: July 30, 2018, 02:10:49 PM »
©@©™

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #24897 on: July 30, 2018, 02:15:11 PM »
Pic of dead fish - "That's cool fish are our food"

Pic of dead snake - "Snakes are dangerous and don't have souls"

Pic of dead bear - "Take it down! Bears are not just companions of men, but children of god.... They deserve dignity in death like a human being..."

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #24898 on: July 30, 2018, 02:17:28 PM »
ree getting called out by their favourite superheroes as the pot stirring puritanical sociopaths they are.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 02:33:51 PM by headwalk »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #24899 on: July 30, 2018, 02:21:22 PM »
Let's play a new game!

I dig up a quote from ResetEra and you guys find the thread it belongs to:
In this way, Tom Cruise and Donald Trump are alike.

Dumpster Diving Deluxe.  :)
🤴