Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5908142 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #32040 on: August 29, 2018, 04:52:19 PM »
Schindler's List is basically Trump apologia and gater propaganda.

benjipwns

« Reply #32041 on: August 29, 2018, 04:54:09 PM »
Why would you even want to give a platform to such alt-right transphobic Holocaust fetishism?

benjipwns

« Reply #32042 on: August 29, 2018, 04:56:14 PM »
And don't even get me started on its having a history of history!

paprikastaude

« Reply #32043 on: August 29, 2018, 04:58:19 PM »
Schindler's list dives deep into the white savior-trope for the sake of """historical accuracy""" - it's pretty sad that this movie is still so highly regarded. And yet you try to tell me that gamersgate isn't a problem?  :joker

« Reply #32044 on: August 29, 2018, 05:03:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/betsy-devos-preparing-new-sexual-misconduct-rules-to-protect-the-accused.65211/

Fuck this cunt and her whole family.

Fuck this bitch cunt.

Evil cunt fuck

bbbbbbut I thought Cyberpunk was bad because it had gender insults???

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #32045 on: August 29, 2018, 05:06:31 PM »
you can say whatever you want to a real woman that you disagree with politically, but don't you dare say it to a fictional character!

Also, since when does accused mean guilty? Why shouldn't we offer some kind of protection to people who are merely accused? oh, right...

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #32046 on: August 29, 2018, 05:08:48 PM »
The Republican thread is going places

All Merkel did was initiate phase one of what I call the fascist manifesto. If you don’t have a large enough minority population in your country to blame for issues your party will cause to society, then make one. It’s hard to apply fascism when you don’t have a scapegoat.

Never trust conservatives in power when they say they need more immigrants, they just want cheap labor and a group to condemn when they implement far right policies.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/12015806

Takuan

« Reply #32047 on: August 29, 2018, 05:10:33 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/betsy-devos-preparing-new-sexual-misconduct-rules-to-protect-the-accused.65211/

Fuck this bitch cunt.

Evil cunt fuck

Laiza HELP

BisMarckie

« Reply #32048 on: August 29, 2018, 05:13:27 PM »
The term 'dark ages' always triggers me.

Don't fall for "enlightenment" (ugh, what a pretentious name) propaganda :bolo

Drainage

« Reply #32049 on: August 29, 2018, 05:21:41 PM »

Fuck this bitch cunt.

Evil cunt fuck

I was gonna relax after a long brutal day at work and virtue signal in some Betsy Devos threads and then... I have to read these demeaning, misogynist words on my favorite forum. It fucking stings. Can't we wish for her swift and painful death without resorting to sexism?!?
 :social

wsippel

« Reply #32050 on: August 29, 2018, 05:28:12 PM »
maybe they are mad at cyberpunk cause it shows a future where no one gives a fuck about all their weird fucking hangups and views on everything

That's pretty much what I wrote on here two days ago: Cyberpunk is dystopian, and hits really close to home, making it truely horrifying for the blue hairs who want a basic income and safe spaces. There's none of that in Cyberpunk. If you want to survive, you either have to risk your ass or shut the fuck up and go with the flow. Even if you had the time to be offended by everything or invent new genders, unless you're filthy rich, somebody will consider you a annoying and punch you. Really hard. Probably with a metal fist.

BisMarckie

« Reply #32051 on: August 29, 2018, 05:29:12 PM »
Serious question Wrath:

What is the stance of hardline conservative Muslims on vidya games?

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #32052 on: August 29, 2018, 05:30:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/12036215/

The accused in a lot of these cases weren't actually given legal rights as if they were accused of a crime. They weren't even allowed so much as a chance to cross-examine witnesses or appeal any ruling.

Exactly. Title IX is completely fucked up, as well meaning as it is.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #32053 on: August 29, 2018, 05:31:00 PM »
Serious question Wrath:

What is the stance of hardline conservative Muslims on vidya games?
They banned Pokemon Go.  :trumps
🤴

FStop7

« Reply #32054 on: August 29, 2018, 05:32:19 PM »
Don't forget about the VW/Audi diesel scandal.  That probably killed a million polar bears.

benjipwns

« Reply #32055 on: August 29, 2018, 05:35:28 PM »
Cauliflower isn't the only one with a secret insider that lives in his head. I got sent a draft for the ERA Strategy Guide for proper conduct by ERA members and moderators that incelsiorlef had commissioned to be written by TyrantGuardian.

WARNING PROBLEMATIC GENDER USAGE:
The revolutionary is a doomed man. He has no personal interests, no business affairs, no emotions, no attachments, no property, and no name. Everything in him is wholly absorbed in the single thought and the single passion for revolution.

The revolutionary knows that in the very depths of his being, not only in words but also in deeds, he has broken all the bonds which tie him to the social order and the civilized world with all its laws, moralities, and customs, and with all its generally accepted conventions. He is their implacable enemy, and if he continues to live with them it is only in order to destroy them more speedily.

The revolutionary despises all doctrines and refuses to accept the mundane sciences, leaving them for future generations. He knows only one science: the science of destruction. For this reason, but only for this reason, he will study mechanics, physics, chemistry, and perhaps medicine. But all day and all night he studies the vital science of human beings, their characteristics and circumstances, and all the phenomena of the present social order. The object is perpetually the same: the surest and quickest way of destroying the whole filthy order.

The revolutionary despises public opinion. He despises and hates the existing social morality in all its manifestations. For him, morality is everything which contributes to the triumph of the revolution. Immoral and criminal is everything that stands in its way.

The revolutionary is a dedicated man, merciless toward the State and toward the educated classes; and he can expect no mercy from them. Between him and them there exists, declared or concealed, a relentless and irreconcilable war to the death. He must accustom himself to torture.

Tyrannical toward himself, he must be tyrannical toward others. All the gentle and enervating sentiments of kinship, love, friendship, gratitude, and even honor, must be suppressed in him and give place to the cold and single-minded passion for revolution. For him, there exists only one pleasure, on consolation, one reward, one satisfaction – the success of the revolution. Night and day he must have but one thought, one aim – merciless destruction. Striving cold-bloodedly and indefatigably toward this end, he must be prepared to destroy himself and to destroy with his own hands everything that stands in the path of the revolution.

The nature of the true revolutionary excludes all sentimentality, romanticism, infatuation, and exaltation. All private hatred and revenge must also be excluded. Revolutionary passion, practiced at every moment of the day until it becomes a habit, is to be employed with cold calculation. At all times, and in all places, the revolutionary must obey not his personal impulses, but only those which serve the cause of the revolution.
The revolutionary can have no friendship or attachment, except for those who have proved by their actions that they, like him, are dedicated to revolution. The degree of friendship, devotion and obligation toward such a comrade is determined solely by the degree of his usefulness to the cause of total revolutionary destruction.

It is superfluous to speak of solidarity among revolutionaries. The whole strength of revolutionary work lies in this. Comrades who possess the same revolutionary passion and understanding should, as much as possible, deliberate all important matters together and come to unanimous conclusions. When the plan is finally decided upon, then the revolutionary must rely solely on himself. In carrying out acts of destruction, each one should act alone, never running to another for advice and assistance, except when these are necessary for the furtherance of the plan.

All revolutionaries should have under them second- or third-degree revolutionaries – i.e., comrades who are not completely initiated. these should be regarded as part of the common revolutionary capital placed at his disposal. This capital should, of course, be spent as economically as possible in order to derive from it the greatest possible profit. The real revolutionary should regard himself as capital consecrated to the triumph of the revolution; however, he may not personally and alone dispose of that capital without the unanimous consent of the fully initiated comrades.

When a comrade is in danger and the question arises whether he should be saved or not saved, the decision must not be arrived at on the basis of sentiment, but solely in the interests of the revolutionary cause. Therefore, it is necessary to weigh carefully the usefulness of the comrade against the expenditure of revolutionary forces necessary to save him, and the decision must be made accordingly.
The new member, having given proof of his loyalty not by words but by deeds, can be received into the society only by the unanimous agreement of all the members.

The revolutionary enters the world of the State, of the privileged classes, of the so-called civilization, and he lives in this world only for the purpose of bringing about its speedy and total destruction. He is not a revolutionary if he has any sympathy for this world. He should not hesitate to destroy any position, any place, or any man in this world. He must hate everyone and everything in it with an equal hatred. All the worse for him if he has any relations with parents, friends, or lovers; he is no longer a revolutionary if he is swayed by these relationships.
This filthy social order can be split up into several categories. The first category comprises those who must be condemned to death without delay. Comrades should compile a list of those to be condemned according to the relative gravity of their crimes; and the executions should be carried out according to the prepared order.

When a list of those who are condemned is made, and the order of execution is prepared, no private sense of outrage should be considered, nor is it necessary to pay attention to the hatred provoked by these people among the comrades or the people. Hatred and the sense of outrage may even be useful insofar as they incite the masses to revolt. It is necessary to be guided only by the relative usefulness of these executions for the sake of revolution. Above all, those who are especially inimical to the revolutionary organization must be destroyed; their violent and sudden deaths will produce the utmost panic in the government, depriving it of its will to action by removing the cleverest and most energetic supporters.

The second group comprises those who will be spared for the time being in order that, by a series of monstrous acts, they may drive the people into inevitable revolt.
The sixth category is especially important: women. They can be divided into three main groups. First, those frivolous, thoughtless, and vapid women, whom we shall use as we use the third and fourth category of men. Second, women who are ardent, capable, and devoted, but whom do not belong to us because they have not yet achieved a passionless and austere revolutionary understanding; these must be used like the men of the fifth category. Finally, there are the women who are completely on our side – i.e., those who are wholly dedicated and who have accepted our program in its entirety. We should regard these women as the most valuable or our treasures; without their help, we would never succeed.
Convinced that their emancipation and the achievement of this happiness can only come about as a result of an all-destroying popular revolt, the Society will use all its resources and energy toward increasing and intensifying the evils and miseries of the people until at last their patience is exhausted and they are driven to a general uprising.

BisMarckie

« Reply #32056 on: August 29, 2018, 05:36:10 PM »

They banned Pokemon Go.  :trumps

As someone who lived next to one of these stupid poke stops or what they were called, that sounds reasonable :obama

benjipwns

« Reply #32057 on: August 29, 2018, 05:40:12 PM »
The revolutionary is a doomed man.

Leave benji alone!
I don't even have "the revolutionary" part. :fbm

BisMarckie

« Reply #32058 on: August 29, 2018, 05:43:39 PM »
Cauliflower isn't the only one with a secret insider that lives in his head. I got sent a draft for the ERA Strategy Guide for proper conduct by ERA members and moderators that incelsiorlef had commissioned to be written by TyrantGuardian.

And they say horseshoe theory is bunk. The only person that could come up with similar rant filled drivel would be Hitler himself.
Well, him and Daddy P.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #32059 on: August 29, 2018, 05:50:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/12026841/

Quote from: Nin Jagai, post: 12026841, member: 47206
As a devout Islamist, I agree women should be fully covered in hijab. I am glad there is a community that accepts my beliefs.

Nojokesallowed

While a bad troll, I wonder how they feel about basically aligning with groups like "million mom's" etc.
If you have an issue with every single instance of sexualization you just might be puritanical

benjipwns

« Reply #32060 on: August 29, 2018, 05:51:09 PM »
Quote from: Martin Latsis
Do not look in the file of incriminating evidence to see whether or not the accused rose up against the [Forum] with arms or words. Ask him instead to which class he belongs, what is his background, his education, his profession. These are the questions that will determine the fate of the accused. That is the meaning and essence of [ERA Moderation].

benjipwns

« Reply #32061 on: August 29, 2018, 05:54:32 PM »

And they say horseshoe theory is bunk. The only person that could come up with similar rant filled drivel would be Hitler himself.
Well, him and Daddy P.

Maybe the most applicable part of all to ERA? In multiple ways.
He frightened the state because he claimed to head a secret society four million strong. In truth, it was a small group, maybe a few hundred, mainly of St. Petersburg students.

benjipwns

« Reply #32062 on: August 29, 2018, 06:00:28 PM »

All Merkel did was initiate phase one of what I call the fascist manifesto. If you don’t have a large enough minority population in your country to blame for issues your party will cause to society, then make one. It’s hard to apply fascism when you don’t have a scapegoat.

Never trust conservatives in power when they say they need more immigrants, they just want cheap labor and a group to condemn when they implement far right policies.

(Image removed from quote.)
This guy is great:
Immigrantion and conservatism are contradictory ideas. When a conservative government wants immigrantion it isn’t because of compassion or altruistic ideals. It’s because the government is starting the process to become fascist.
It’s a new phenomenon that I’m noticing since the Arab spring.

Historically countries that are/were fascist already had a large minorty population to demonize in order to further policies of allowing a small select class of people to profit off the government unabated. But what happens when you don’t have those conditions in your country but you want to enjoy the same unethical and evil benefits that others have in their country? You force those conditions. Mass immigration. It’s one of the first warning signs of a conservative government descending to fascism. Look at Germany for example.
Phase 2 is having the media effectively conditioned the population to hate said minority group.

Phase 3 is imposing unfair laws to minority group. Phase 4 is then getting rid of political resistors.
Ah, we’ll see. I was afraid to make this analysis years ago and America has ended up exactly where I thought it would be. I won’t let these types of criticism affect my thought process. Posts like yours is what leads to situations we find ourselves in.

The rise and fall of nations, descent into fascism and communism are not conspiracy theory. It has happened numerous times and will continue to happen.

Germany in 20 years is going to be a mess.
Lol. To deny that we have entered a new era of global fascism is denying reality.

BisMarckie

« Reply #32063 on: August 29, 2018, 06:01:17 PM »
I didn't know Gamergate was based in Florida.

Florida Man strikes again *smh*

BisMarckie

« Reply #32064 on: August 29, 2018, 06:02:32 PM »
Global fascism? I thought communism was the international one?  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #32065 on: August 29, 2018, 06:04:30 PM »
PD spreading racist trolling:
Why should they engage in a discussion that they are not even allowed to have without being ridiculed or even banned? I assume you've seen the economic news thread, which has somehow been declared pro-Trump and thus ok to derail/troll. If you can't even discuss economic or financial issues, how the hell will a gun or immigration discussion go without griefing and derailments and people being reported...

This guy gets why ERA's minorities have all left:
An entertainment forum I use is a big fan of the 1-week "ban". Everyone who uses it, knows this so the site has become completely overrun with trolls. Any thread about someone who is not male, white and/or straight is now filled with idiots screaming about "The SJWs!" and other garbage. They know anything they say, short of the N-word would just earn them a brief "vacation" so they've run wild. You aren't going to change someone's mind who is only taking part in a conversation in order to troll. It's not about changing minds, it's about maintaining a level of civility. There should be MORE perma-bans, not less.

"The revolutionary despises all doctrines and refuses to accept the mundane sciences, leaving them for future generations. He knows only one science: the science of destruction."
If your voting for climate change denial this close to environmental collapse you’re advocating the genocide of humanity.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #32066 on: August 29, 2018, 06:07:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/12036215/

The accused in a lot of these cases weren't actually given legal rights as if they were accused of a crime. They weren't even allowed so much as a chance to cross-examine witnesses or appeal any ruling.

Exactly. Title IX is completely fucked up, as well meaning as it is.

You need to sit down, shut up, and listen.

Davos just made college rape legal!1!

the cunt

:social

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #32067 on: August 29, 2018, 06:08:27 PM »
I'm sure we'd be fine if we just got rid of all the muslims  :lol

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #32068 on: August 29, 2018, 06:09:51 PM »
Nobody's gonna bite when it's that obvious. :gurl

stufte

« Reply #32069 on: August 29, 2018, 06:10:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/12037404/

Masozi said: ↑
Do we know the location of any more of her yachts? Looking for a place to host a bonfire.
Sure would be a shame if people just burned every rich asshole's yacht on the assumption that it might be hers. The super wealthy just don't deserve that.

advocating criminal activity. good look there REE.

Propagandhim

« Reply #32070 on: August 29, 2018, 06:11:47 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

It's not a bad question to ask at this point.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32071 on: August 29, 2018, 06:12:07 PM »
Trump = Republican = Merkel = Moderate Darling = Centrist = Nazi = Alt Right = Incel = Gamer = Bernie Bros = Green parties.

The code is broken :salute
ὕβρις

agrajag

« Reply #32072 on: August 29, 2018, 06:16:45 PM »
Nobody's gonna bite when it's that obvious. :gurl

nah he actually believes that stuff

Propagandhim

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #32074 on: August 29, 2018, 06:27:27 PM »
Being that petty.  :lol

stufte

« Reply #32075 on: August 29, 2018, 06:30:30 PM »
It's in that person's best interest to not be verified there. It only brings harassment, trust me.

BisMarckie

« Reply #32076 on: August 29, 2018, 06:31:24 PM »
What kind of info do you have to disclose to become verafied?

And why the hell did you do that? :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #32077 on: August 29, 2018, 06:32:00 PM »
Wait a sec, since Trump is advocating against mass immigration (both from countries in the Middle East and Middle Eastern Mexico), doesn't that mean he's trying to PREVENT fascism from taking over the United States by the logic of this theory?
No. Trump skipped straight to 1930's Germany instead of 2038 Germany which Merkel's fascist plan is for.

benjipwns

« Reply #32078 on: August 29, 2018, 06:33:51 PM »
MOD EDIT: NAZI TWITTER REMOVED
Please don't post GamerGate hate doxxing of ResetERA here.

stufte

« Reply #32079 on: August 29, 2018, 06:35:50 PM »
What kind of info do you have to disclose to become verafied?

And why the hell did you do that? :lol

email'd an account from my work account. that's all really.

and I'm stupid, that's why.  :lol

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #32080 on: August 29, 2018, 06:36:32 PM »
advocating criminal activity. good look there REE.
Our very own JW wants all of RE disappeared, Pinochet style. :doge

nah he actually believes that stuff
Say it ain't so, filler. Tell me it's not true.

BisMarckie

« Reply #32081 on: August 29, 2018, 06:37:43 PM »

No. Trump skipped straight to 1930's Germany instead of 2038 Germany which Merkel's fascist plan is for.

And just like in 1930's Germany the left failed because Thälmann Bernie Bros backstabbed the SPD Hillary :goty

Averon

« Reply #32082 on: August 29, 2018, 06:37:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/12035019/

User banned (1 week): hostility, ignoring a mod post, and a history of similar infractions.

:salute

Figthing the good fight against those dastardly alt-right Nazis at RLM.

paprikastaude

« Reply #32084 on: August 29, 2018, 06:40:29 PM »
Be careful what you dogwhistle, or reee will revoke their imaginary batch of honor :badass

stufte

« Reply #32085 on: August 29, 2018, 06:42:29 PM »
Be careful what you dogwhistle, or reee will revoke their imaginary batch of honor :badass Hope Skyrim learned his lesson.

It's more a badge of honor for ree. The more game devs they have showing solidarity for their narratives is good.

Propagandhim

« Reply #32086 on: August 29, 2018, 06:42:36 PM »
MOD EDIT: NAZI TWITTER REMOVED
Please don't post GamerGate hate doxxing of ResetERA here.

Mombot is so dumb but it's the perfect grift.   :lol  It's so obviously not a Japanese mom behind the account, but the only thing anyone can say to challenge the identity is, "You don't write like a Japanese mom at all"  which makes you look like a close-minded asshole, and he/she knows it.

benjipwns

« Reply #32087 on: August 29, 2018, 06:44:01 PM »

User banned (1 week): hostility, ignoring a mod post, and a history of similar infractions.

fixed

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #32088 on: August 29, 2018, 06:50:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/11-emaciated-children-are-rescued-from-a-filthy-and-heavily-armed-compound-in-new-mexico.60221/

lol this month old thread has 70 posts

RE cares about news that matter. Like if one of those starving kids makes a transphobic tweet.

benjipwns

« Reply #32089 on: August 29, 2018, 06:52:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/11-emaciated-children-are-rescued-from-a-filthy-and-heavily-armed-compound-in-new-mexico.60221/

lol this month old thread has 70 posts
I'm bumping this thread. Why are we not talking about their release on bail?
They should not have received bail, wtf judge
But nah, give them ankle monitors and send them on their way!
How about the specific threat of finding the body of a dead child they were hiding there? Stupid fucking judge.
:idont 8th Amendment?

Judge Sarah Backus ordered the suspects -- Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40, Lucas Morton, 40, Jany Leveille, 35, Hujrah Wahhaj, 37, and Subhannah Wahhaj, 35 -- released on $20,000 bond each on Monday evening and ordered them to wear ankle monitors until trial

spoiler (click to show/hide)
the "specific threat" of having found a body?
[close]

FStop7

« Reply #32090 on: August 29, 2018, 06:54:02 PM »
Having to wear an ankle monitor just means that someone out there really cares about you.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #32091 on: August 29, 2018, 06:55:13 PM »
Wait a sec, since Trump is advocating against mass immigration (both from countries in the Middle East and Middle Eastern Mexico), doesn't that mean he's trying to PREVENT fascism from taking over the United States by the logic of this theory?
Ahead of schedule and under budget

:trumps
🤴

paprikastaude

« Reply #32092 on: August 29, 2018, 06:55:17 PM »

:salute

Some reees got away with shitposting for so long, they forgot the one major rule that trumps all virtue signaling: don't question the mods.  :esports

Averon

« Reply #32093 on: August 29, 2018, 06:55:53 PM »

fixed

Replacing a black man with a white guy...yikes!

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #32094 on: August 29, 2018, 07:00:15 PM »
even wrath being a dipshit in that thread

post on era. not once
dur

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #32095 on: August 29, 2018, 07:24:15 PM »
You can tell a mod off and only get a week as long as you’re arguing in good faith. that’s some bullshit.

stufte

« Reply #32096 on: August 29, 2018, 07:56:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/12040941/

HAHAH! Bubby is all sorts of triggered.

and now the thread is locked.

tummyfat

« Reply #32097 on: August 29, 2018, 07:58:50 PM »
As far as account suicides go, it's not bad.

But does he realize he's also used the same persona for 12 years? Just because it's his real name doesn't mean it's real.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #32098 on: August 29, 2018, 08:03:49 PM »
“PurpleGAF”

reeeeeee

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #32099 on: August 29, 2018, 08:05:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/12040941/

HAHAH! Bubby is all sorts of triggered.

and now the thread is locked.

He's just going galaxy brain on the whole thing and has evolved beyond being flattered at being a personality on such a primitive message board, puny kiddos. Better late than never I guess.
ὕβρις