Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5901583 times)

thetylerrob

Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #4680 on: April 20, 2018, 04:20:03 PM »
what does "that they know yall and others are playing them and don't care" even mean?

Lionpride still has faith that people are just trolling and aren't actually so insane to get worked up over bitch, excuse me, the b-word.
I just got annoyed at people comparing it to nicca and the f word
You shouldn't have argued all day that saying bitch isn't that bad and then hopped into a thread about toxic masculinity the next day acting like you're above it. Like are you new around here or some shit?
My point wasn't that bitch wasn't that bad, hell I said muiltiple times that it's a word rooted in misgony, except that it isn't as bad as those other eords. In the fucking slightest, as well as being a word that depending on context is not derogatory. Having a buncha white boys try to get at me bout my opinion bout that annoyed me.

People tryna say I didn't respect women because of that opinion or that I'm sexist...is fucking stupif
Nobody takes your shit seriously because you make it into a race thing and you used the "my black friend" excuse, nobody gives a shit if you asked some girls if the word bitch offends them. Bitch isn't a slur it's just problematic™ and you shouldn't use it but you kept telling them that you do lol.

etiolate

« Reply #4681 on: April 20, 2018, 04:22:05 PM »
taco got replaced with cuck and soyboy

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #4682 on: April 20, 2018, 04:22:45 PM »
what does "that they know yall and others are playing them and don't care" even mean?

Lionpride still has faith that people are just trolling and aren't actually so insane to get worked up over bitch, excuse me, the b-word.
You shouldn't have argued all day that saying bitch isn't that bad and then hopped into a thread about toxic masculinity the next day acting like you're above it. Like are you new around here or some shit?
My point wasn't that bitch wasn't that bad, hell I said muiltiple times that it's a word rooted in misgony, except that it isn't as bad as those other eords. In the fucking slightest, as well as being a word that depending on context is not derogatory. Having a buncha white boys try to get at me bout my opinion bout that annoyed me.

People tryna say I didn't respect women because of that opinion or that I'm sexist...is fucking stupid

someone can disagree, they'd be factually wrong. There have been women who are saying the word has changing definitions. Not all derogatory. The word has been reclaimed to be positive in some contexts yet people wanna act like that's untrue.

Some of us seem white when, in fact, we are black.

#the1percent

thetylerrob

« Reply #4683 on: April 20, 2018, 04:23:22 PM »
I feel like SJW twitter tried to make soyboy a thing when it wasn't really a thing but then again I'm not an alt right nazi

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #4684 on: April 20, 2018, 04:24:47 PM »
LionPride, do some studies and write a well-sourced book if you're trying to school me on misogyny and feminist issues in the United States. Seriously. You're not telling me anything I'm not fully aware of, and you're totally off-base with your conclusions about my perspective here. Engage the position and not what you're imagining is on the other side of the keyboard.
serge

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #4685 on: April 20, 2018, 04:24:48 PM »

People tryna say I didn't respect women because of that opinion or that I'm sexist...is fucking stupid

someone can disagree, they'd be factually wrong. There have been women who are saying the word has changing definitions. Not all derogatory. The word has been reclaimed to be positive in some contexts yet people wanna act like that's untrue.

Thank you for mansplaining this to us.

LionPride

« Reply #4686 on: April 20, 2018, 04:25:54 PM »
Hell there have been articles about how bitch is not always a derogatory word depending on context. Written by women for fuck's sake. My issue is people acting like the word has one meaning and like language isn't evolving. People wanna bring up nicca, it has been reclaimed by black people for black people. Bitch has undegone a similar transformation, however any gender can use it and not be derogatory with it depending on the contexts.

I have a problem with the people saying I should curb my use of it being men over the internet and one woman saying she was offended that I don't believe bitch is equal to nicca or the f word(it isn't) and if that's one of my flaws then okay.

The idea I am a sexist bc of this is fucking stupid tbh

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #4687 on: April 20, 2018, 04:27:02 PM »
My opinion was not I should be allowed to call women bitches

My opinion was that bitch is not as serious as nicca or the f word and if you really believe they are, you're dumb. Also that me calling a friend a bad bitch is different than me callin a woman a bitch for not giving me her number

Like a friend told me, if you can use bitch as a sub for women, you fuckin up.

Obviously, you say that cause you're not a bit- I mean a woman.

kingv

« Reply #4688 on: April 20, 2018, 04:27:27 PM »
Can we at least change his name to 8 Bit Nate Dogg, and his tag to “blacker than Logic”?

etiolate

« Reply #4689 on: April 20, 2018, 04:27:30 PM »
pls stop caring so hard about the word

If you know how to use language then you don't fear it. If you keep talking like you're trying to impress an instagram girl then you'll never get there.

Switters

« Reply #4690 on: April 20, 2018, 04:28:33 PM »
We BoreFarms now.
troll

TVC15

« Reply #4691 on: April 20, 2018, 04:29:49 PM »
WE HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE ON LIONPRIDE FORMTHE NEXT MONTH!
serge

FunSlower

« Reply #4692 on: April 20, 2018, 04:30:21 PM »
LionPride let us know how the rest of your WWE Ruthless Aggression watch is going. Kurt Angle is nuts but boy is Vince out there

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4693 on: April 20, 2018, 04:30:24 PM »
What kind of loser argues over which bad words are worse than others?
bitchass cacs

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #4694 on: April 20, 2018, 04:31:00 PM »
Hell there have been articles about how bitch is not always a derogatory word depending on context. Written by women for fuck's sake. My issue is people acting like the word has one meaning and like language isn't evolving. People wanna bring up nicca, it has been reclaimed by black people for black people. Bitch has undegone a similar transformation, however any gender can use it and not be derogatory with it depending on the contexts.

I have a problem with the people saying I should curb my use of it being men over the internet and one woman saying she was offended that I don't believe bitch is equal to nicca or the f word(it isn't) and if that's one of my flaws then okay.

wow. this really IS the hill you want to die on.  :doge

agrajag

« Reply #4695 on: April 20, 2018, 04:31:14 PM »
My opinion was not I should be allowed to call women bitches

My opinion was that bitch is not as serious as nicca or the f word and if you really believe they are, you're dumb. Also that me calling a friend a bad bitch is different than me callin a woman a bitch for not giving me her number

Like a friend told me, if you can use bitch as a sub for women, you fuckin up.

And me singing along to a rap song is different than calling someone nicca with or without a hard r because he looked at me funny. See how that works?

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #4696 on: April 20, 2018, 04:32:52 PM »

You could substitute all the claims you make for arguments about the n-word here. Cmon son.

etiolate

« Reply #4697 on: April 20, 2018, 04:33:22 PM »
best hill to die on?

thetylerrob

« Reply #4698 on: April 20, 2018, 04:33:25 PM »
The bore is like a prison though, Cream learned how to act like a hardened criminal from this place and she got clapped as soon as she got back on the outside. Hopefully LionPride learns to communicate without constantly dog whistling™  and virtue signaling™  so we can get an entertaining permaban saga.

LionPride

« Reply #4699 on: April 20, 2018, 04:35:57 PM »
Whatever, I'm past it, if someone in my daily life tried to check me on it, I'd listen. If women on the forum tried to check me on it, I'd listen. There was one woman who told me she was offended by my stance.

Shit's whatever

On that Ruthless Agression watch FunSlower, it's wild. I love seeing Brock in his prime, he's a massive human. Kurt in his prime is great. Eddie post steroids, Edge and Rey on the comeup, Cena's come up. Whew
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 04:41:12 PM by LionPride »

TVC15

« Reply #4700 on: April 20, 2018, 04:37:57 PM »
The bore is like a prison though, Cream learned how to act like a hardened criminal from this place and she got clapped as soon as she got back on the outside. Hopefully LionPride learns to communicate without constantly dog whistling™  and virtue signaling™  so we can get an entertaining permaban saga.

We don’t have a Himu to pit LionPride against, though. This time is definitely going to be different. I can see, with a few lucky twists, Etiolate and LionPride bonding with LP becoming Etiolate padawan.
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4701 on: April 20, 2018, 04:39:26 PM »
lionpride annihilated

nudemacusers

« Reply #4702 on: April 20, 2018, 04:40:38 PM »

We don’t have a Himu to pit LionPride against, though. This time is definitely going to be different. I can see, with a few lucky twists, Etiolate and LionPride bonding with LP becoming Etiolate padawan.
Etiolate strikes me as one who would enjoy a bbc cucking tbh
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

stufte

« Reply #4703 on: April 20, 2018, 04:41:26 PM »

etiolate

« Reply #4704 on: April 20, 2018, 04:41:57 PM »
If I took on yet another padawan, there'd be three more ban etiolate threads poppin up.

nudemacusers

« Reply #4705 on: April 20, 2018, 04:43:37 PM »
Also welcome, and per my request, jack if you could not post the would be great.

Your request was taken into consideration and rejected.
Mods help
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

LionPride

« Reply #4706 on: April 20, 2018, 04:43:48 PM »
The Ruthless Aggression era was mostly boring garbage.

Sure the Attitude Era had a lot of garbage too, but at least that garbage was entertaining.
So much bad wrestling though, RA has good wrestling, some good storylines, slightly(very slightly) less disrespect towards women, and Brock Lesnar

stufte

« Reply #4707 on: April 20, 2018, 04:44:50 PM »

Sure the Attitude Era had a lot of garbage too, but at least that garbage was entertaining.
So much bad wrestling though, RA has good wrestling, some good storylines, slightly(very slightly) less disrespect towards women, and Brock Lesnar

take this shit to PM. fucking gross.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4708 on: April 20, 2018, 04:45:03 PM »
If I took on yet another padawan, there'd be three more ban etiolate threads poppin up.
This is your fault, Jack.

nudemacusers

« Reply #4710 on: April 20, 2018, 04:46:16 PM »
Also welcome, and per my request, jack if you could not post the would be great.

Your request was taken into consideration and rejected.
Mods help

Just where is this aggression coming from anyway?

If I have wronged you in any way, please accept my apologies.
It’s jokes bb :heart
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

LionPride

« Reply #4711 on: April 20, 2018, 04:47:01 PM »
The argument isn't really if bitch is or isn't offensive anymore (it is and isn't depending on the context of the situation and how it is used, of course), but people really going out of their way to argue that it had nothing to do with gender was :lol Same with people trying to argue that calling someone a slang for male genitals has nothing to do with men.
That was really dumb yeah

Bravotyler

« Reply #4712 on: April 20, 2018, 04:48:01 PM »
"sets a confusing and troubling precedent for later cases" is blatant dogwhistling for the alt-right's favorite term, the slippery slope. If a punitive ban stops him from using that fascist language, good.

etiolate

« Reply #4713 on: April 20, 2018, 04:48:57 PM »
lets be honest

this is the hill that the bore be dyin on

nudemacusers

« Reply #4714 on: April 20, 2018, 04:49:43 PM »
 :checkit
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

LionPride

« Reply #4715 on: April 20, 2018, 04:51:48 PM »

The era of HLA, Heidenreich raping Michael Cole, and Katie Vick? It goes pretty hardcore in trying to continue the attitude era which admittedly had a grandma birthing a hand.

There's some good wrestling in any era, I just enjoy Attitude's fuckery a lot while thinking RA's wrestling improvements are overstated. That might just be nostalgia talking though as RA was around the time when wrestling's stupidity started grating on me.
Oh the RA had some baaaaaaaaad times, Mexicools, Katie Vick, Heidenreich, HLA, Billy & Chuck, but the wrestling was really good. Not as good as rn, but yeah

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4716 on: April 20, 2018, 04:52:25 PM »
The era of HLA, Heidenreich raping Michael Cole, and Katie Vick? It goes pretty hardcore in trying to continue the attitude era which admittedly had a grandma birthing a hand.

There's some good wrestling in any era, I just enjoy Attitude's fuckery a lot while thinking RA's wrestling improvements are overstated. That might just be nostalgia talking though as RA was around the time when wrestling's stupidity started grating on me.
Shoulda been watching Smackdown instead of Raw

TVC15

serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4718 on: April 20, 2018, 04:54:08 PM »
Also LP you should post in the wrasslin thread here. I did a rewatch of that era of SD not too long ago so it'd be an interesting comparison to see your thoughts on it.

stufte

« Reply #4719 on: April 20, 2018, 04:54:44 PM »

Complain about people shitting on white trash culture only to turn around and complain about people celebrating white trash culture.

Don't @ me about your sweaty man meat soap operas.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4720 on: April 20, 2018, 04:54:52 PM »
Heidenreich raping Cole was on Smackdown
and was still better than Katie Vick

stufte

« Reply #4721 on: April 20, 2018, 04:56:06 PM »
Also wrestling hasn't been good since the days of good hogan, jake the snake, and the macho man.

stufte

« Reply #4722 on: April 20, 2018, 04:59:28 PM »
Best Hogan was nWo Hogan, brother.

fucking FALSE. Jesus, wtf is wrong with you?

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #4723 on: April 20, 2018, 05:00:18 PM »
reading the last pages, and i have come to the conclusion: lionpride is a dumb bitch

TVC15

« Reply #4724 on: April 20, 2018, 05:00:32 PM »
Also wrestling hasn't been good since the days of good hogan, jake the snake, and the macho man.

You are a nice guy but you clearly know nothing about masculinity. Go back to your bitch hole with all of the other bitches and their bitch tits and bitch gashes and be a bitch with them.
serge

stufte

« Reply #4725 on: April 20, 2018, 05:01:09 PM »

You are a nice guy but you clearly know nothing about masculinity. Go back to your bitch hole with all of the other bitches and their bitch tits and bitch gashes and be a bitch with them.

nicca plz.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4726 on: April 20, 2018, 05:01:59 PM »
But seriously though: Why can't Lionpride post on *autistic screeching* in clarity like he posts here? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :doge

stufte

« Reply #4727 on: April 20, 2018, 05:03:08 PM »
But seriously though: Why can't Lionpride post on *autistic screeching* in clarity like he posts here? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :doge

because like everyone else, he has to be careful with how he says shit so he doesn't get banned.

oh...

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4728 on: April 20, 2018, 05:03:53 PM »
fucking FALSE. Jesus, wtf is wrong with you?
one played the air guitar with his bros big sexy and scott hall, the other did this

guess we know who you support now

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4729 on: April 20, 2018, 05:04:23 PM »

Complain about people shitting on white trash culture only to turn around and complain about people celebrating white trash culture.

Don't @ me about your sweaty man meat soap operas.

...So you're saying you're not wanting me to spam you with Gay porn anymore? ??? :doge

because like everyone else, he has to be careful with how he says shit so he doesn't get banned.

oh...

No, you're missing my point. He posts here like he's writing a college essay and he actually gains IQ points in my mind on actually being fucking clear in his posts instead of writing Jar-Jar Binks level "street" slang expecting everyone to know what the fuck he is talking about. If he could take that back over there, his standing would increase 10-fold.

LionPride

« Reply #4730 on: April 20, 2018, 05:05:16 PM »
I post how I be feelin

Ain't that difficult to grasp the concept of me postin how I want to chief

I post in clear clarity a lot on era too bruhs

EightBitNate

« Reply #4731 on: April 20, 2018, 05:05:47 PM »
I post how I be feelin

Ah so you’re just pretending to be distinguished mentally-challenged.

stufte

« Reply #4732 on: April 20, 2018, 05:05:59 PM »
I'm wearing my 80's souvenir belt right now fuming at you idiots.

TVC15

« Reply #4733 on: April 20, 2018, 05:06:46 PM »
nWo Hogan > WWF Hogan
WWF Savage > WCW Savage
serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4734 on: April 20, 2018, 05:07:16 PM »
the belt of a terrorist, brother

TVC15

« Reply #4735 on: April 20, 2018, 05:10:00 PM »
nWo Hogan > WWF Hogan
WWF Savage > WCW Savage

Idk WCW Savage was pretty wild up until he had knee surgery and came back with 50 pounds of steroid muscle

His WCW promos never matched his classic material for me :(
serge

LionPride

« Reply #4736 on: April 20, 2018, 05:10:38 PM »
I post how I be feelin

I legit believe zero people would miss you if you were gone from the internet

stufte

« Reply #4737 on: April 20, 2018, 05:12:00 PM »
I post how I be feelin

but is he a bitch?

LionPride

« Reply #4738 on: April 20, 2018, 05:13:15 PM »
I post how I be feelin

but is he a bitch?
Of course a bitchass nicca who wants to be liked by the internet to fill some hole in his life. It's his prerogative tho

EightBitNate

« Reply #4739 on: April 20, 2018, 05:13:19 PM »
I post how I be feelin

I legit believe the average IQ of Resetera would double if you were gone from the internet.

I post how I be feelin

but is he a bitch?
Of course a bitchass nicca who wants to be liked by the internet to fill some hole in his life. It's his prerogative tho

I’m sorry, what’s your posts per day on RE again?